Team Storm Fan Club...

thestorm-1

Yeah' date=' do we get I Love Storm teeshirts and first access to tickets for your fights?[/quote']

suuuuuure, but u have to ask Brew for them :P

I want in. I can be in more then one' date=' right?[/quote']

That would be a no' date=' you have to choose who you like the most and join there fan club.[/quote']

that is true G. ;)

LOL. Well in that case' date=' I need to know the membership benefits of each...[/quote']

Well with Storm you get class A herpes but a wonderful night with a good looking muscley man.

With Iwish you get a wild night in Vegas/A husband and then he leaves you with his 14 children and millions of dollars worth of debt.

Well with Storm you get class A herpes but a wonderful night with a good looking muscley man.

With Iwish you get a wild night in Vegas/A husband and then he leaves you with his 14 children and millions of dollars worth of debt.

What about male members? I'm flatterd about wanting to spend a wonderful night with me but, I'll pass. Plus I already have the herpily erpilys. Guess I'd go with Iwish so we can party in Vegas

J/K about the herpes BTW LOL

Hey... I pull out everytime so you dont have to worry about kids!

And besides... I need to get a sugar momma somewheres so me and the club guys can go party in Vegas!

Hey... I pull out everytime so you dont have to worry about kids!

And besides... I need to get a sugar momma somewheres so me and the club guys can go party in Vegas!

Hmmm' date=' whatever.

I choose Storm.

hmmm i scare her... q: / how do i scare her?!?! im like the nicest guy on the forum.

I think it's the name. Oh and the fact that you dislike all my favourite fighters. But I am willing to reconsider.

GO HARD means that i give 100% at everything i do' date=' thats all.

and i do dislike Kos and Kendall... u like any fighters that dont start with K?[/quote']

Yeah, we can move onto the 'C's - Cote and Chuck. Somehow I think we're still not going to find common ground.

i like cote and chuck but they are just not my faves... im one of those people that really dont want cote to get another title shot without earning it. my faves are Anderson Silva' date=' GSP, Michael Bisping, Machida, and Nate Diaz and Cane Velesquez and Kongo..[/quote']

Now we have really hijacked Storm's thread. Your faves are all really good fighters. I know I should probably follow the best fighters too, but somehow I tend to like the underdogs more.

hmmm that almost offends me. i think nate and bisping are very much underdogs becuz they are so much hated. machida just started to get all these bandwagon guys on his sakk but i enjoy watching him becuz machida is a karate guy as is my father,.. i can watch a machida fight with my dad and hear him tell me thats a karate move 100 times. q: ) i started liking GSP when everyone was about hughes and BJ... how can u hate the guy, lastly but not least andeson silva is amozing and i love his attitude toward fighting,,, i get goose bumps when all these guys fight but with anderson i get sick... a good sick.

anywho i just want to state i hate bandwagon people and i am not one i just have an eye for talent. q: D

hmmm that almost offends me. i think nate and bisping are very much underdogs becuz they are so much hated. machida just started to get all these bandwagon guys on his sakk but i enjoy watching him becuz machida is a karate guy as is my father' date='.. i can watch a machida fight with my dad and hear him tell me thats a karate move 100 times. q: ) i started liking GSP when everyone was about hughes and BJ... how can u hate the guy, lastly but not least andeson silva is amozing and i love his attitude toward fighting,,, i get goose bumps when all these guys fight but with anderson i get sick... a good sick.

anywho i just want to state i hate bandwagon people and i am not one i just have an eye for talent. q: D[/quote']

Oops, didn't mean to imply that at all! But thanks for clarifying. I just meant that it is obvious say, that GSP and Silva are indeed the best - and I would never miss their fights - but I just can't say I'm a fan. Although I did watch an Anderson Silva Muay Thai fight on You Tube over the weekend.

hmmm that almost offends me. i think nate and bisping are very much underdogs becuz they are so much hated. machida just started to get all these bandwagon guys on his sakk but i enjoy watching him becuz machida is a karate guy as is my father' date='.. i can watch a machida fight with my dad and hear him tell me thats a karate move 100 times. q: ) i started liking GSP when everyone was about hughes and BJ... how can u hate the guy, lastly but not least andeson silva is amozing and i love his attitude toward fighting,,, i get goose bumps when all these guys fight but with anderson i get sick... a good sick.

anywho i just want to state i hate bandwagon people and i am not one i just have an eye for talent. q: D[/quote']

Yeah I like Machida to, he uses BOTH my styles I'd like to find out exactly what style of Karate he trained in. I took : Yoshukai Karate and BJJ, you think it'd be in his fighter profile?

i dig ... i just want to seperate myself from any bandwagon tag. q: D i really cant understand anyone not having anderson silva as their fave fighter... q: ) guess thats just me being a fan. i cant wait for saturday. many people are confident in silva but every fight i might act confident im always nervous. GSP is one of those fighters that i just watched early in my UFC fan days and just liked the way he fought.

some of my up and coming faves are anthony johnson, Goran Reljic, luis cane... and u gotta love how jon jones just tries new stuff (even tho he gas'd out vs bonnar)...

i dig ... i just want to seperate myself from any bandwagon tag. q: D i really cant understand anyone not having anderson silva as their fave fighter... q: ) guess thats just me being a fan. i cant wait for saturday. many people are confident in silva but every fight i might act confident im always nervous. GSP is one of those fighters that i just watched early in my UFC fan days and just liked the way he fought.

some of my up and coming faves are anthony johnson' date=' Goran Reljic, luis cane... and u gotta love how jon jones just tries new stuff (even tho he gas'd out vs bonnar)...[/quote'] I'd only be nervous if it goes to the ground, I just say that because Lutter did pretty good aginst him on the ground and Leites is WAY better other than that I think you got it

Silva is a freakin monster!!

haha okay so i spent like 30 minutes reading the first 50 pages of the off topic thread, i cant believe all that in one night! good time. anyway i feel the need to repost this moment in forum history!!

Originally Posted by mr_GO_HARD

*walking up to the stage throwing up the nate diaz double fingers*

wooooooo thank you, thank you!! first and foremost i would like to thank God so Anderson Silva thank you!! ummm id liek to thank bjalldaway for making the random thoughts thread and storm and arlovskian for believing in the random thoughts and helping me jack my post count up. i would like to tank super mod brewster for not deleting random thoguhts.. we need this!! thank u nyg1, tengu, and kang and even cheddabob... thank u TOPTEAM7 for teaching me nothing i know about mma and the ufc. thank u dana and staff... and i dedicate this award to U the fans. thank u! umm after this post i am gone. i want to retire at the top of my game!! thanks!

haha okay so i spent like 30 minutes reading the first 50 pages of the off topic thread' date=' i cant believe all that in one night! good time. anyway i feel the need to repost this moment in forum history!!

Originally Posted by mr_GO_HARD

*walking up to the stage throwing up the nate diaz double fingers*

wooooooo thank you, thank you!! first and foremost i would like to thank God so Anderson Silva thank you!! ummm id liek to thank bjalldaway for making the random thoughts thread and storm and arlovskian for believing in the random thoughts and helping me jack my post count up. i would like to tank super mod brewster for not deleting random thoguhts.. we need this!! thank u nyg1, tengu, and kang and even cheddabob... thank u TOPTEAM7 for teaching me nothing i know about mma and the ufc. thank u dana and staff... and i dedicate this award to U the fans. thank u! umm after this post i am gone. i want to retire at the top of my game!! thanks![/quote'] that lucky 1000th post?

on the flip side though' date=' silva is underrated on the ground... even when he was in trouble he seemd calm and at ease. i dont think youll see a flying leg lock in this one.[/quote']

yeah he is, but I don't see how! His real good on the ground. And with those crazy long python legs he's very dangerous. Should be a good one.

Archived