Going to UFC 100

jodubs1

Just want to find out who here is going to UFC 100

Got my tickets at 10:00am on thursday and looking forward to it. First event' date=' and wonder if any advice[/quote']

Try to sneek in your own beer, they love it when people do that. Also don't forget to throw things at the fighters as they walk to the ring. If you hit one you get free tee-shirts and other knick-knacks. :)

I would say, just be a good fan and enjoy yourself. Don't be one of the ****' college frat dorks and get so drunk you can't talk! Because that is really annoying.

P.S. your lucky to have tickets for that, wish I was going!!!

Don't tell me you've never seen that dude at the bar! The guy wearing the TAP OUT shirt. Then if you ask him anything about it he knows less than nothing about MMA. Believe it or not, I've seen people wearing those shirts trying to ACT LIKE FIGHTERS LOL!!!! I was just saying, don't be that guy!!

Not saying you are or anything so don't take it wrong :)

yes....i am not that guy, which is why i am going classy and avoiding the bars/clubs to avoid the wannabe fighters/tough guys

I have watched the ufc since the start and i own one fighters shirt....BJ Penn shirt from one of his events

Archived