UFC Topps cards

ulitimatefighteruk

what do u expect dinosurs and footballs cards not so fun but ufc id buy 10000000000s i feel like a kid again lol how cool

LOL hell ya. Hanging out with your boys

"Dude, Ill trade you a beer and 2 matt hughes' for that GSP"

"No way dude"

I could get down on some trading cards in all seriousness

PS.....do they come with chewing gum? I'm showing my age!!! :) younger people are gonna be like WTF are you talking about?

LOL hell ya. Hanging out with your boys

"Dude' date=' Ill trade you a beer and 2 matt hughes' for that GSP"

"No way dude"

I could get down on some trading cards in all seriousness

PS.....do they come with chewing gum? I'm showing my age!!! :) younger people are gonna be like WTF are you talking about?[/quote']

NO NO NO you have to put the card you want on the window sill, if you can fling it off it's yours.

Ok who has bought these? Did you get anything good?

They are great! I got a card that says Instant Winner Two Tickets to an upcoming UFC event. I don't know how common they are, but I do know that every box has 3 autographed cards. It is hard to get a box of the round 1 cards now, but in July they are comming out with a second box.

I am still looking for the Anderson SIlva autographed card to trade for the Instant Winner Card. I am not sure if it is a fair trade or what since the cards are new.:)

They are great! I got a card that says Instant Winner Two Tickets to an upcoming UFC event. I don't know how common they are' date=' but I do know that every box has 3 autographed cards. It is hard to get a box of the round 1 cards now, but in July they are comming out with a second box.

I am still looking for the Anderson SIlva autographed card to trade for the Instant Winner Card. I am not sure if it is a fair trade or what since the cards are new.:)[/quote']

Why don't you use the instant winner ticket and go to the event. You might have a chance to get Silva's autograph in person and you get to see the event live!!

I cant find these cards anywere I guess they are sold out. Well ive seen them on ebay for like 250 bucks a box but thats crazy. does anyone know where to get them and how much they cost or should cost? does aboc come with complete set or do you have to keep buying to try and get the complete set?

They are sold out so you have to either buy them off of ebay, or another retailer that snagged them up before the price skyrocketed. I don't know what they should cost, I think they are about like buying a lottery ticket. I think you will have to get a pretty good card to get $250 back out of the price of the box. And no it is not the complete set.

Archived