WHY is CB DOLLOWAY ON UFC 100?

jodubs1

Why is CB on the UFC 100 fight card?

This kid is not a good fighter....has had some controversy of tapping out in fights then saying he didn't.

I saw this clown at a BWW for the last UFC event...not impressed, but he can use his big head as an advantage

In addition...the screens in BWW said Ryan Bader will be making an appearance, and i am sure CB wanted to tag along

not saying every fight has to be great....but he does not belong there!

they have to fill some room. CB is a house held name due to the TUF show and he has been finishing fights. this is not uncommon at all.

i understand that u dont like CB, thats fine, but u have to understand the business side of it.

i like CB, i think hes funny the way he walks around with that ****bag smirk lol. Lawlor will not knock out CB, i think CB can knockout Tom Lawlor on the other hand. CB's fight are somewhat entertaining and he does have noteriety. Its not like hes on the main card, hes like in the middle of the prelims so it isnt a big deal. I'd rather see CB then Junie Browning anyday

To be honest, I'm kinda dissapointed with the fight card as well. The main events of course are awesome. But I expected to see nothing BUT big names on the entire card. I mean this is UFC 100!!! This is history right here and it should be nothing but the best fighters. Instead they have three great matchups and the rest are a bunch of nobodies. That's whack dude. I mean really Dana, what were you thinking.

As far as the fight with CB goes, yeah I totally don't think he belongs on a fight card as "Big" as this one. He's not that good of a fighter and he's not one of the more well known TUF fighters. And why the hell is he fighting Lawlor? Aren't they in two completly different divisions?! That's weird. I don't give a care who wins this fight, but for real? They should've replaced these two with bigger names.

Besides craigdcan comment, what I think is that UFC 100 loads a heavy heavy pricetag fighterwise,

My personal guesstimates

Lesnar 250K

Mir 100K

GSP 200K

Henderson 100K

Bisping I reckon is also closer to 100K than 50K

Fitch has a good contract. Alves, Paulo Thiago and Akiyama too.

Bonnar Coleman Danzig all good for 20 - 30K each.

This is all outside the win bonuses.

PPV and gate will pull in plenty, but in current economic situation this is an "expensive" card, and the UFC do their finances very wisely. It should come as no surprise that you cannot stack a card with all top paid premium fighters in these times.

i was actually more disapppointed with the main events.

i dont really care to see mir vs brock.

bisping vs hendo - im a huge bisping fan but for some reason im not that excited about this fight... i just hope hendo doesnt try to LnP it.

GSP vs Alves is definately worthy but i would have liked to see it get tag teamed with KenFlo vs BJ or Rashad vs Machida... i think the mir injury was faked on purpose which is wack,.

Why is CB on the UFC 100 fight card?

This kid is not a good fighter....has had some controversy of tapping out in fights then saying he didn't.

I saw this clown at a BWW for the last UFC event...not impressed' date=' but he can use his big head as an advantage

In addition...the screens in BWW said Ryan Bader will be making an appearance, and i am sure CB wanted to tag along[/quote']

he's not fighting in the aint cards so there is no need to worry yourself of CB

I don't know what everyone is talking about with this argument? look at the main card (TELEVISED) which is what most people will see

1. Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping

2. GSP vs. Alves

3. Frank Mir vs. Brock Lesnar

4.Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher

5.(rumored-not confirmed) Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago

The top three can headline their own PPV event alone. I don't know why so harsh.....The UFC has to have a Main Event for the other cards, considering fighters need at least 2-3 months before their next fight. If there were no headline fights for the other events, then everyone would be complaining that the UFC has sucked lately.

The other issue is that as of right now confirmed and rumored bouts there are 11.....almost all the cards have 12 fights, so there can be one more added into the mix here.

I am pumped to see Jon Jones fight anyone....and Stephan Bonnar will destroy Mark Coleman

Archived