whats channels

ulitimatefighteruk

• 7 years later...

I've been having a ruff time healing from neck and shoulder surgery, and been out of work for six months, so I should have been posting a lot all summer. Trying to make up for it now with multiple obscure Simpsons rufferences.

well, get a life and get to posting if you kno whats good for you

Andy Wang, I see you're a 09er who has resurrected himself on the forum

My question(s) is: How long was your hiatus and what made you post again? And why did you stop posting?

my posts were only in the premium section, i didn't realize how much comedy you guys provide though so now I post on both sides

my posts were only in the premium section, i didn't realize how much comedy you guys provide though so now I post on both sides

Oh you're one of those people

Believe me when I tell you...posting in these parts are truly the upgraded forums.

Don't believe the premium forum BS. They're full of fake and gay peoples, such as yourself before you committed back to the real OG forum. Don't slip again.

Believe me when I tell you...posting in these parts are truly the upgraded forums.

Don't believe the premium forum BS. They're full of fake and gay peoples, such as yourself before you committed back to the real OG forum. Don't slip again.

i always find it funny when the odd one used to come over, couldnt hang with the banter and rage quit back to the GSP section safe zone :P

and a welcomed addition to the dark side you are :)

you guys sure know how to ruffley pull on my heart strings

<3 thanks guys

Archived