UFC a class of it's own

Atreu

I'm watching some IFL on TV and man it's boring' date=' and I just don't understand that team idea. :(

I feel like I should appreciate it as an MMA fan but I just get irritated by how bad most of the fighters are...[/quote']

the IFL was the startign ground for A LOT of UFC fighters though... its like the place you go before you make it to the minors but one step above fighting in a school gym

I'm watching some IFL on TV and man it's boring' date=' and I just don't understand that team idea. :(

I feel like I should appreciate it as an MMA fan but I just get irritated by how bad most of the fighters are...[/quote']

I'll catch myself feeling that way when I watch a promotion with less talent then I try to remember that I watch because I love fighting at any level. Local promotions are awesome to watch in their own way. They know their place in mma. What does annoy me is when organizations try to talk like they're equal or better than the UFC when they're actually miles behind.

the IFL was the startign ground for A LOT of UFC fighters though... its like the place you go before you make it to the minors but one step above fighting in a school gym

Well put.

There kinda like minor league baseball or hockey.

Fun to go to and far less expensive. The extreme fun to go to but at times seems to lack alot on tv, Largely due to not having 400 camera angles and hi quality audio.

I'll catch myself feeling that way when I watch a promotion with less talent then I try to remember that I watch because I love fighting at any level. Local promotions are awesome to watch in their own way. They know their place in mma. What does annoy me is when organizations try to talk like they're equal or better than the UFC when they're actually miles behind.

Try Lightyears, not miles.

*COUGH*EliteXC*COUGH*.....*COUGH*Affliction*COUGH*....

But other than that...WAR DREAM, Sengoku, Shooto, WEC, Strikeforce!!!

Archived