Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Thank you for having Bisping

I can't even stand watching him on the show =/, constantly flipping channels everytime he steps in to talk rubish.

Did you see the way he told his whole team to shut up? Apparently he still has some of that old royalty attitude stuck in his head.

LOL He told his team to shut up because they were too damn loud and they were preventing him from doing his job, which is coaching. If you were in the ring, wtf would you prefer?

And Bisping is doing a great job coaching, and he is hilarious this year. Hendo is so quiet... it kind of makes him seem like a non competitive person.

LOL He told his team to shut up because they were too damn loud and they were preventing him from doing his job' date=' which is coaching. If you were in the ring, wtf would you prefer?

And Bisping is doing a great job coaching, and he is hilarious this year. Hendo is so quiet... it kind of makes him seem like a non competitive person.[/quote']

I don't like his attitude and figured he would be talking **** about the opposite team, so I figured I wouldn't watch it this year.

LOL He told his team to shut up because they were too damn loud and they were preventing him from doing his job' date=' which is coaching. If you were in the ring, wtf would you prefer?

And Bisping is doing a great job coaching, and he is hilarious this year. Hendo is so quiet... it kind of makes him seem like a non competitive person.[/quote']

Yeah because his constant shouting of "ELBOWS, ELBOWS, ELBOWS, MORE FREAKING ELBOWS, WHY ARE YOU NOT THROWING ELBOWS, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT ELBOWS" was any better.

****ing loudmouth man.. I cound't even hear Henderson shouting thanks to him.

I don't like his attitude and figured he would be talking **** about the opposite team' date=' so I figured I wouldn't watch it this year.[/quote']

LOL this happens EVERY SEASON. I cannot believe you guys are taking offense to this just because he is British.

Yeah because his constant shouting of "ELBOWS' date=' ELBOWS, ELBOWS, MORE FREAKING ELBOWS, WHY ARE YOU NOT THROWING ELBOWS, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT ELBOWS" was any better.

****ing loudmouth man.. I cound't even hear Henderson shouting thanks to him.[/quote']

Maybe Hendo... should stop whispering then?

LOL this happens EVERY SEASON. I cannot believe you guys are taking offense to this just because he is British.

Don't be silly, it has nothing to do with the fact that Bisping is British, the guy could have been born in Guatemala and he would still be a huge ****.

He is nowhere near as bad as Ken Shamrock coach wise.. But he reminds me of an overexcited kid in a candy shop.

I don't like it when any coach talks **** about the opposite team.

... basically the entire US team except for 2 guys are acting like they are fighters... is it just me or does some of these comments seem a bit... I would use the the word, unfair?

IwishiwasMMA

You are the only American (guess) with a sence of humor..... and an unbiased, level headed opinion so it seems.

The Other yanks

Christ allmighty, has Bisping been screwing your wives or mothers or something,

If you dont like him, turn it off.....No ones forcing you to watch it!!!!

At least Bisping has some passion and personality. Every time henderson talks he looks like he's reading from a card. I cant wait to see Bisping retire this punch drunk hasbeen.

IwishiwasMMA

You are the only American (guess) with a sence of humor..... and an unbiased' date=' level headed opinion so it seems.

The Other yanks

Christ allmighty, has Bisping been screwing your wives or mothers or something,

If you dont like him, turn it off.....No ones forcing you to watch it!!!![/quote']

iwish is Canadian.

It has nothing to do with where he is from. It is just him that I do not like., Not one bit. And I will not turn it off. But I will come here and point out what an a$$ he is. The guy is a complete jerk. Just like he was after Hamill kicked the crap out of him and he was handed the gift of a decision. No class what so ever. ""Sent him back to wrestling??" How exactly? By getting his butt handed to him for three rounds? He should have been embarrassed with that performance and that decision. But no, he shows his true colors and lack of class.

You can try to spin this as a US against Brit thing all you want. In reality that has nothing at all to do with my dislike for the guy. And for you and iwish to say it does is presumptuous.

At least Bisping has some passion and personality. Every time henderson talks he looks like he's reading from a card. I cant wait to see Bisping retire this punch drunk hasbeen.

That punch drunk has been has been something Bisping will never be. That is a Champion.

Dan Henderson is a class act. And a true icon for this sport.

And now I ask you this. Are you talking crap about him just because he is American? Sure sounds like it. I have something other then Nationality to base my dislike for Bisping on. Can you say the same?

Bisping is messing about! Getting under everyone's skin.... Hendo, the fighters and even the fans.... wow he is good at it. He is just having some fun! I would say that is like a child in a candy shop as he is a coach on TUF and then gets to fight Hendo afterwards that is exciting. So he talks crap about the other teams fighters and Dan.....!??! That is just pre fight hype! He is from the UK proud of it and enjoying himself.... what is the prodlem with it?

If you watched the show last night Bisping said that he knows he is going to be seen as an a$$ for being mouthy, but it is part of the game and he wants to get into the US teams head and gain an advantage for his UK team.

Its all part of the show. If they went on and didnt talk trash and didnt pull some stupid pranks on each other and just went in and talked normal, trained and then fought, it wouldnt make for a reality show and the ratings wouldnt be there. The reason we watch this show is to see the smart a$$es go in to the cage and get their a$$ kicked.

Would you really watch a show of no name fighters going in and fighting each other in a tournament and see who wins? If you dont have some drama you dont have a TV program that catches the intrest of the normal programing market, sure some die hard MMA fans would tune in to watch the fights just because they love to see fights, but the average person wouldnt even consider tuning in every Wensday night to see the show.

he's the best thing about this season....

Half the American team are a bunch of ****bags. I'm American and I'm rooting for the UK guys. Those 2 doods writing on the shoes and shirts of the UK guys are ****es and childish. Even Bisping acknowledged that.

I do not think Bisping is messing around. I think that is just who he is. Just like his comment after the Hammil fight.

But to each his own.

Is not that he is British...

Just that he thinks he is so great, and, I have NOT seen him personally prove his own believed hype yet.

So far, his fights on TUF were against TWO opponents not really in his own weight class (Ross came UP to fight him) and then against Rock/Rumble Elvis, with losing record, against Hammil, who, I think beat him, and a few other journey fighters.

If you are going to hyper yourself, quit getting coddled by the matchmakers and fight some tough opponents!

Then you can act ****y.

Hmm all the guys here who are complaining are americans' date=' and you making it racissm , just because Team usa this season is a bunch of ****s.(or just explain me why americans turn up with not msking weight) Dana said it right season 9 and still us guys turning up not making weight.

Believe me they will get beaten bad.

So everybody shut your mouth, Hughes and Serra talked so many **** against the other team that was enough for 10 Season.

But hey i forgot they was all americans.

So stop beeing idiots and see it like a sportsman.

And Bisping is one of the best p2p fighters in the world just see his last fights.....[/quote']

Wow great aruement. and for anyone that couldn't tell that was sarcasm.

He is is one the best P4P? **** no. not even close, maybe top 50 P4P.

I am certain everyone will be quiet until you allow them to talk. :rolleyes:

You are a full of **** american nazi' date=' don?t bother i don?t talk to ****ing nazis that what you are.

You can?t handle it if america is loosing somewhere.

I bet you have whit power on you neck

****ing moron[/quote']

Hum that is cool. Who told you to say that?

As I mentioned already, I do not watch the show, and that some how makes me a nazi. Well then you are a racist, you hate anything that is not the same as you but are fearful of the reprocussions in a real life enviroment so you come on here to speak your mind.

I TOLD YOU BEFORE STOP POSTING CRAP ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DON?T WATCH!!

****ING MORON

You are a good american go to mama ****ing kid

Aw did I upset you. I'm sorry.

Don't post about a sport you don't understand, or about ppl you don't understand.

How many times does someone have to say it has nothing to do with where he is from. Thank you AA for the way you handled these accusations.

How many times does someone have to say it has nothing to do with where he is from. Thank you AA for the way you handled these accusations.

I am done argueing with him, don't want to make it any harder on you.

Wolverine79 if you wish to continue posting here I suggest you calm down.

Sure americans step up for americans isn?t it right G_Row?

Where you from let me guess america who i pissed off an american.

Think for yourself.

Think for yourself.

I am certain Brewster probably would have banned you by now, G_Row gives ppl a lot of chances to correct themselves.

Think for yourself.

I am sticking up for this board, not for Americans. If you wish to post this way, do it somewhere else. I am sure you can find a way to make a point with out the curse words and name calling.

I am sticking up for this board' date=' not for Americans. If you wish to post this way, do it somewhere else. I am sure you can find a way to make a point with out the curse words and name calling.[/quote']

Well my job is done, i showed that racissm have no place here.

Bisping likes to bring the smacktalk, mabe too much.

All in good fun though, not like he really hates the team

I'd say its better to hear the taunts then the Junie Browning kind of madness...

Bisping likes to bring the smacktalk' date=' mabe too much.

All in good fun though, not like he really hates the team

I'd say its better to hear the taunts then the Junie Browning kind of madness...[/quote']

Junie is an idiot, no doubt.

wow - we went from talking about Bisping and turned it into a nasty chat about race and all that....... well taken guys without going mad on that fella! I was impressed with the way you kept the argument within the relms of some sort of sanity!

Yes Bisping is talking a bit of smack and I think he is having some fun. I dont know the personally to say that is or is not his normal self.

Well done to AA and the G for putting up with that rubbish talk from someone who clearly has issues!

I am a Bisping fan, but I can totally see where you are coming from, he is very confident, perhaps overconfident, remains to be seen. Borderline arrogant, so I can see him coming across like that. I also disliked his antics after Hamill fight alot.

I do enjoy this show alot though, this man is smart. He will use all the tricks in the book. He takes this serious as hell.

I think he has a huge advantage being able to watch all the US guys fights on tape though, because his visa wasnt ok, way different then watching a fight ringside live I think, they were analyzing the poo out of it. And also youtubing the US guys fights.

I think not watching the show because of 1 coach you dislike is depriving yourself of some fun and fights, to each his own, but somewhat over the top.

Finally, Bisping I think will beat Henderson, and will go on to have some great fights, champion, I dont know, but I would love to see him get the recognition I feel he deserves as a fighter. UFC 100 we will know what he is made of.

Oh, I will watch the show, no doubt.

And thanks fsabbneb, anyone that knows me knows that I am the furthest thing from a racist you will ever find. I have a very low tolerance for racism.

it seems that he had some problems before with his Visa.

I remember he has not fought over her a lot, is that due to Visa issues?

Is it hard to get a Visa to come into the US as an athlete?

it seems that he had some problems before with his Visa.

I remember he has not fought over her a lot' date=' is that due to Visa issues?

Is it hard to get a Visa to come into the US as an athlete?[/quote']

If anything its easier for them to get them. It was more a paperwork issue not an aproval issue.

i enjoy this year of TUF for the simple fact that Bisping is the coach. The guy is funny and misunderstood... but what i like the most is his leadership. him telling his guys to shut up so that his fighter could hear him... whats wrong with that? and what they do? they shut up.

when the americans were doing the stupid pranks... Bisping told them to not get involved! and it seems like they were honoring that. so i enjoy the season and i enjoy watching my boy bisping shine as the superior coach.

i enjoy this year of TUF for the simple fact that Bisping is the coach. The guy is funny and misunderstood... but what i like the most is his leadership. him telling his guys to shut up so that his fighter could hear him... whats wrong with that? and what they do? they shut up.

when the americans were doing the stupid pranks... Bisping told them to not get involved! and it seems like they were honoring that. so i enjoy the season and i enjoy watching my boy bisping shine as the superior coach.

Exactly! Bispings getting crap for talking, but its just playing head games. Bisping said it best " you can lose a fight before you ever step in the cage" and thats what he's trying to do! And I think he did the right thing by telling he's guys to not retaliate and just do their talking in the ring.

Better coach+Better Talent= Team UK wins

Bisbing has a Dbag attitude and actually thinks that he fairly beat Hammill.

HAHA yeah, that kinda blew my mind after the fight he was saying that stuff in the interview with Joe.

Not a big fan of his. I don't mind him though and he is funny.I do think he's the better coach and his team is gonna win though.

Not watching it because of Bisping? pathetic. Or not watching it becuase one of your guys got KO'd in the first fight by little old uk? Hats off to Nick though, his striking looked weak in the elimination fight but against Miller he looked tougher than frozen s**t.

Not watching it because of Bisping? pathetic. Or not watching it becuase one of your guys got KO'd in the first fight by little old uk? Hats off to Nick though' date=' his striking looked weak in the elimination fight but against Miller he looked tougher than frozen s**t.[/quote']

In all seriousness, from what I have seen from Nick Osipczak so far... he is not that good compared to other guys on the UK team, and he just beat the hell out of, quite possibly the best guy on the US WW team

Not watching it because of Bisping? pathetic. Or not watching it becuase one of your guys got KO'd in the first fight by little old uk? Hats off to Nick though' date=' his striking looked weak in the elimination fight but against Miller he looked tougher than frozen s**t.[/quote']

Pathetic? Funny. Wow, you stated that I am not watching it, but then you ask if I am not watching it because somebody got KO'D, I guess you don't see my point here, I have not watched even 1 episode yet, how would I know who got KO'D?

In all seriousness' date=' from what I have seen from Nick Osipczak so far... he is not that good compared to other guys on the UK team, and he just beat the hell out of, quite possibly the best guy on the US WW team[/quote']

THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT...I couldn't have said it better myself..........wait

LMAO

awesome season, thought id sign up to see what the yanks are saying. And its just as I thought :D That was a brilliant fight, the guy even tapped out before he was ko'd! bisping is funny, and a good coach.