Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Thank you for having Bisping

You guys are calling him biased, when Hamill was CLEARLY outstruck in rounds 2 and 3.. If you dont believe that, go count the strikes that LAND.. Hamill was throwing, and Bisping was moving his hand and it would just barely scrape his neck or his cheek... not effective strikes.

If you go and you look at ANY fight stats, Hamill was losing the stand up battle in rounds 2 and 3...

Now, if we are counting Hamill's first round to be a 10 - 8 (which is not far from the truth IMO) then Hamill won the fight. If we are scoring Hamill's control and takedowns as very high (but after the first round the control was not that good by Hamill) then Hamill should have won.

If we are claiming that Hamill was outpointed in the second and third rounds, and that Bisping had more control of the stand up, and was stuffing takedowns, then Bisping won. This fight is not "CLEARLY" anything when it comes to decisions... This fight is CLEARLY one of those fights where we need a set criteria for judging, or we need to judge the fight on a whole like Pride did. That is really all there is too it.

You guys are calling him biased' date=' when Hamill was CLEARLY outstruck in rounds 2 and 3.. If you dont believe that, go count the strikes that LAND.. Hamill was throwing, and Bisping was moving his hand and it would just barely scrape his neck or his cheek... not effective strikes.

If you go and you look at ANY fight stats, Hamill was losing the stand up battle in rounds 2 and 3...

Now, if we are counting Hamill's first round to be a 10 - 8 (which is not far from the truth IMO) then Hamill won the fight. If we are scoring Hamill's control and takedowns as very high (but after the first round the control was not that good by Hamill) then Hamill should have won.

If we are claiming that Hamill was outpointed in the second and third rounds, and that Bisping had more control of the stand up, and was stuffing takedowns, then Bisping won. This fight is not "CLEARLY" anything when it comes to decisions... This fight is CLEARLY one of those fights where we need a set criteria for judging, or we need to judge the fight on a whole like Pride did. That is really all there is too it.[/quote']

Well, I disagree with you for the most part. Hamil controlled the whole fight.

I am not being bias. I really like Chris Leben, and it was very clear that Bisping dominated him as much as Hamil dominated Bisping.

Well' date=' I disagree with you for the most part. Hamil controlled the whole fight.

I am not being bias. I really like Chris Leben, and it was very clear that Bisping dominated him as much as Hamil dominated Bisping.[/quote']

Agreed. I've seen it like 8 times and while it's true I don't like Bisping very much...that's not why I saw it the way I did. I was mostly kidding about the judges...not so much biased as just wrong. They have a different vantage point and are subject to human error as well. Mostly, I didn't like Bispings smack talk after he got pretty well beaten.

Well' date=' I disagree with you for the most part. Hamil controlled the whole fight.

I am not being bias. I really like Chris Leben, and it was very clear that Bisping dominated him as much as Hamil dominated Bisping.[/quote']

... Well whether you disagree or not, the reality is that Hamill did not control the fight the entire time. That is really all there is to that. I mean go watch it again and see who controlled who... besides the two takedowns in round 2, and the two in round 3, Hamill was not controlling anything.

Hamill was actually being controlled more so then Bisping in Round 3. Hamill was being stuffed and prodded with a jab the entire round basically. Not to mention the announcers and basically everyone of the judges gave that round easily to Bisping.

The only round I can see as arguable is the second round, which I feel Hamill SHOULD have won, but then again... it was all basically on how you saw it or how you judged it.

... Well whether you disagree or not' date=' the reality is that Hamill did not control the fight the entire time. That is really all there is to that. I mean go watch it again and see who controlled who... besides the two takedowns in round 2, and the two in round 3, Hamill was not controlling anything.

Hamill was actually being controlled more so then Bisping in Round 3. Hamill was being stuffed and prodded with a jab the entire round basically. Not to mention the announcers and basically everyone of the judges gave that round easily to Bisping.

The only round I can see as arguable is the second round, which I feel Hamill SHOULD have won, but then again... it was all basically on how you saw it or how you judged it.[/quote']

I have seen the fight many times, and just watched it again yesterday. Hamil won every round. The only one that was even close was the third and he won that one as well. He controlled the whole thing. For you to say otherwise is just nuts. Maybe it is your hatred or maybe possible envy or whatever for the US...I dunno.

Wow i don't see how anyone can watch the Bisping Hammil fight and honestly give it to Bisping.... i mean if you wantch with your eyes close while thinking of Bisping while playing with rosey palm you might miss enough of the fight to think Bisping won... but short of that it was a screw job on Hammil... the fact is they did not want Bisping to lose his first fight off the show to the guy everyone thought was gonna win but now allowed to fight later on the show, because it would of made the show look bad and take ALL credibility away from their new UK posterboy.

Wow i don't see how anyone can watch the Bisping Hammil fight and honestly give it to Bisping.... i mean if you wantch with your eyes close while thinking of Bisping while playing with rosey palm you might miss enough of the fight to think Bisping won... but short of that it was a screw job on Hammil... the fact is they did not want Bisping to lose his first fight off the show to the guy everyone thought was gonna win but now allowed to fight later on the show' date=' because it would of made the show look bad and take ALL credibility away from their new UK posterboy.[/quote']

Pretty much sums it up imo.

With no regulatory body in the UK for MMA there is no way you cannot do anything but think that it was a pre set outcome if it went the distance... Its just a shame that is Hammil had stoped Bisping in that fight Bisping would prolly not longer be in the UFC now and there would not be a "UK" team for TUF...

i just feel sad they did that to Hammil, who IMO has more potential as a fighter then Bisping

With no regulatory body in the UK for MMA there is no way you cannot do anything but think that it was a pre set outcome if it went the distance... Its just a shame that is Hammil had stoped Bisping in that fight Bisping would prolly not longer be in the UFC now and there would not be a "UK" team for TUF...

i just feel sad they did that to Hammil' date=' who IMO has more potential as a fighter then Bisping[/quote']

*YAWN* at your ignorance. Belittle the UK all you like we're used to it. *YAWN*

if you look it was the american judges that scored for Bisping IE easier to pay off , Bisping would be no where close to what he is now if he was given the loss after losing to Hammil... I don't think Hammil would been given as much press but for sure Bisping would not of been given it after losing to the guy that made him look bad thought the whole TUF show... I'm not saying there are not good UK fighters... i'm saying that if Bisping is the best then the UK is in bad shape

You tired or something? Maybe try a nap.

And uh, no ignorance there, he is spot on. And in no way whatsoever did he "belittle" the UK.

Actually, your blind bias opinion belittles your merritt, not your Country.

I have seen the fight many times' date=' and just watched it again yesterday. Hamil won every round. The only one that was even close was the third and he won that one as well. He controlled the whole thing. For you to say otherwise is just nuts. Maybe it is your hatred or maybe possible envy or whatever for the US...I dunno.[/quote']

So, no. Bisping WON the third round. If you actually are believeing my whole "hatred" for the USA thing, then you truely are becoming more and more ridiculous every time I speak with you. This is one of those occasions.

Bisping, landed MORE strikes in round 3. Bisping STUFFED and PREVENTED most of Hamills takedowns in round 3. Bisping was landing more COMBINATIONS in round 3. Bisping won round 3. If you cant see this, you should see your nearest doctor about glasses. Every judge i am pretty sure gave him that round... and you are saying that becuase I have a "hatred" that I am wrong? This is a bit immature G. You are not usually like this, but lately you have been much different.

Again, round 2 is the round we should be questioning, and if your ignorrance would not be so blind, you would have read the part where I STATED that in MY BOOKS Hamill should have won ROUND 2 BECAUSE OF THE TAKEDOWNS... I am not even arguing that Bisping won the fight. I am arguing the fact that the scoring criteria we use today is not very solid. If you cant see that, then I am sorry I am having this conversation with you to begin with.

i just feel sad they did that to Hammil' date=' who IMO has more potential as a fighter then Bisping[/quote']

Hamill may have more potential, but he is certainly not showing it. If you dont see that then YOU must be the blind one. Hamill has barely progressed at all since the TUF show. His hands are down a lot, his striking is poor to say the least, and his technique is far from good. His ground game (besides from wrestling) is weak as well. He is one of the only fighters I have a dislike for because he NEVER EVER increases in SKILL! Its frusterating when you have a guy who you know could be so good, but is very far from it.

You are wrong.

And uh...yeah, I think there is something to your dislike for the US. I care less and less every time you post though.

You are wrong.

And uh...yeah' date=' I think there is something to your dislike for the US. I care less and less every time you post though.[/quote']

Why do you feel this way G? Is it because you have problems admitting truth? This is one of those fights that you have your beer goggles on for.

Diaz supposedly defeated Guida as well right?

Please explain to me my "dislike" after me saying that "hamill should have won the 2nd round in my books"... this, yet again, seems a bit immature after reading this statement by you.

Why do you feel this way G? Is it because you have problems admitting truth? This is one of those fights that you have your beer goggles on for.

Diaz supposedly defeated Guida as well right?

Please explain to me my "dislike" after me saying that "hamill should have won the 2nd round in my books"... this' date=' yet again, seems a bit immature after reading this statement by you.[/quote']

What ever man. You have kept this argument going long enough. And you seem to flip flop depending on who knows what.

It has become very clear to me how you feel. I am done conversing with you.

What ever man. You have kept this argument going long enough. And you seem to flip flop depending on who knows what.

It has become very clear to me how you feel. I am done conversing with you.

By flip flopping you must mean... I "changed how I felt" about a particular match. I still feel that Bisping could have won it, and I still feel that Hamill could have won it... If I was to lean to one side, I would say Hamill...

So... if you are saying the convo is done I will give you the last word and say...

Good debate, I guess I look forward to your future arguments.

bisping should go back to 205 to fight hamiil again only this time in america.

Yeah!!

And throw away that title shot he has staring him in his face at 185 to move up and fight a middle of the pack fighter........makes sense to me :rolleyes:

By flip flopping you must mean... I "changed how I felt" about a particular match. I still feel that Bisping could have won it' date=' and I still feel that Hamill could have won it... If I was to lean to one side, I would say Hamill...

So... if you are saying the convo is done I will give you the last word and say...

Good debate, I guess I look forward to your future arguments.[/quote']

you seem to think everyone time someone says something against your way of thinking they are out to get you... sorry man but bisping got his **** handed to him with his fish and chips when he fought hammil... to think it was even shadow of doubt that hammil really won shows you are blind and just nut hugging bisping... You are not always right... you do not know everything and just because you think a certain way does not mean everyone else has to... sorry your nut hugging is getting more and more out of hand the more you post and you are too blind to see it... and you try to trash talk anyone who not glued to Brock, Fedor, BJ, Bisping, or Machidas nuts... You make goodpoints at time but posts like what you have done in this thread just throw credibility right out the window

Yeah!!

And throw away that title shot he has staring him in his face at 185 to move up and fight a middle of the pack fighter........makes sense to me :rolleyes:

Bisbing is contention for a shot at the title? WOW give me a break. Even if he beats Hendo (and he won't) it still won't earn him a title shot. And even after Hendo spanks bisbing I don't think that will earn him a title shot. IMO Bisbing has a FEW fights ahead of him.

Bisbing is contention for a shot at the title? WOW give me a break. Even if he beats Hendo (and he won't) it still won't earn him a title shot. And even after Hendo spanks bisbing I don't think that will earn him a title shot. IMO Bisbing has a FEW fights ahead of him.

Agreed.

you seem to think everyone time someone says something against your way of thinking they are out to get you... Sorry man but bisping got his **** handed to him with his fish and chips when he fought hammil... To think it was even shadow of doubt that hammil really won shows you are blind and just nut hugging bisping... You are not always right... You do not know everything and just because you think a certain way does not mean everyone else has to... Sorry your nut hugging is getting more and more out of hand the more you post and you are too blind to see it... And you try to trash talk anyone who not glued to brock' date=' fedor, bj, bisping, or machidas nuts... You make goodpoints at time but posts like what you have done in this thread just throw credibility right out the window[/quote']

amen bro!!!

If he beats Hendo I think he will get a shot! Its not that far fetched when yo think about it

you seem to think everyone time someone says something against your way of thinking they are out to get you... sorry man but bisping got his **** handed to him with his fish and chips when he fought hammil... to think it was even shadow of doubt that hammil really won shows you are blind and just nut hugging bisping... You are not always right... you do not know everything and just because you think a certain way does not mean everyone else has to... sorry your nut hugging is getting more and more out of hand the more you post and you are too blind to see it... and you try to trash talk anyone who not glued to Brock' date=' Fedor, BJ, Bisping, or Machidas nuts... You make goodpoints at time but posts like what you have done in this thread just throw credibility right out the window[/quote']

Nice................ Very nice.

Well lets get once again to the point. Since you have issues with reading I will point out a couple things here. I have made a case for BOTH fighters here on why they could have won. If you cannot see that, you are blind.

Yet again you are calling me a ****... I dont see how I am NUTHUGGING BJ? OR BISPING? When I have said that GSP was going to beat BJ to begin with when they fought BOTH times... How does this make me a ****? Then you tell us that BJ is not working hard and everyone is catching up to him? Now where is your credibility? BJ has been FEDORING the world LW division for as long as I can remember. He has beat basically every important fighter at every corner when he was given the chance. I think Kenflo and BJ will be a VERY close fight, and maybe fight of the year, and yet I am Nuthugging?

Are you calling ME out for not knowing everything? Why do I feel Irony? Oh right... I am talking to Hizoka... this does not surprise me.

Me "thinking a certain way" was that Bisping NO MATTER WHAT, BEAT HAMILL IN THE THIRD ROUND. Look at the judges, they gave him the round, he out pointed Hamill, he landed a better variety of strikes, he prevented most of Hamills takedowns and he should have been given that round. If you are seriously calling me BLIND because every fight statistic I looked at says the SAME THING, and even I, as well as many others believed the SAME THING. Why would this be nuthugging? And why would this make me wrong? This IF ANYTHING, would make me right on this ONE ISSUE that we are arguing or debating...

Since you are still one of the most outrageous posters on here Hizoka, and also one of the rudest and most obnoxious, I am surprised you would have the nuts to say anything to me. You constantly attack new people and are a complete ******* to everyone. You believe your knowledge is higher then most (which you have stated at least once) and you are far from helpful in most of your posts. Sorry that you dont see that, but a lot of people besides myself do.

I love how you call me a Nutthugger though. Its very mature. Since you know so much about me (which you really dont), then you would know I think Brock has VERY HIGH potential. Remember that you are the person who is saying that there is a better HW in the world besides Fedor, that BJ Penn is falling behind the pack, that Bisping was apparently outstruck the whole fight by Hamill (which is wrong), and... well I dont know where Machida comes into this at.

Thank you for stating I make good posts. I wish that I, along with many others could speak the same for you.

If he beats Hendo I think he will get a shot! Its not that far fetched when yo think about it

considering how the UFC and Dana have been nurturing and guiding his carreer----

it's not far fetch. But like I said IMO he has atleast 2 to 3 fights before. I haven't said it in a long time but I'll say it now---- Bisbing is the KIMBO for the UK. IMO he's a mediocre fighter being used to promote and expand the UFC in the UK market-- He's a Poster Child.

Well lets get once again to the point. Since you have issues with reading I will point out a couple things here. I have made a case for BOTH fighters here on why they could have won. If you cannot see that' date=' you are blind.

Yet again you are calling me a ****... I dont see how I am NUTHUGGING BJ? OR BISPING? When I have said that GSP was going to beat BJ to begin with when they fought BOTH times... How does this make me a ****? Then you tell us that BJ is not working hard and everyone is catching up to him? Now where is your credibility? BJ has been FEDORING the world LW division for as long as I can remember. He has beat basically every important fighter at every corner when he was given the chance. I think Kenflo and BJ will be a VERY close fight, and maybe fight of the year, and yet I am Nuthugging?

Are you calling ME out for not knowing everything? Why do I feel Irony? Oh right... I am talking to Hizoka... this does not surprise me.

Me "thinking a certain way" was that Bisping NO MATTER WHAT, BEAT HAMILL IN THE THIRD ROUND. Look at the judges, they gave him the round, he out pointed Hamill, he landed a better variety of strikes, he prevented most of Hamills takedowns and he should have been given that round. If you are seriously calling me BLIND because every fight statistic I looked at says the SAME THING, and even I, as well as many others believed the SAME THING. Why would this be nuthugging? And why would this make me wrong? This IF ANYTHING, would make me right on this ONE ISSUE that we are arguing or debating...

Since you are still one of the most outrageous posters on here Hizoka, and also one of the rudest and most obnoxious, I am surprised you would have the nuts to say anything to me. You constantly attack new people and are a complete ******* to everyone. You believe your knowledge is higher then most (which you have stated at least once) and you are far from helpful in most of your posts. Sorry that you dont see that, but a lot of people besides myself do.

I love how you call me a Nutthugger though. Its very mature. Since you know so much about me (which you really dont), then you would know I think Brock has VERY HIGH potential. Remember that you are the person who is saying that there is a better HW in the world besides Fedor, that BJ Penn is falling behind the pack, that Bisping was apparently outstruck the whole fight by Hamill (which is wrong), and... well I dont know where Machida comes into this at.

Thank you for stating I make good posts. I wish that I, along with many others could speak the same for you.[/quote']

That was really long HAHA. But I agree with all pretty much!

And if your a **** its for Fedor, not any of these fighters. SO GET IT RIGHT HIZO!! LOL j/k :)

You just went up a page in my book.

Thank You. BTW I'm not a brit or yanky. I'm canadian. I don't care who wins the show. I don't care what nationality holds the belt in whatever division. But It burns me when these Bisbing nut huggers get on here thinking he's the the best in the world and he's so great. When IMO he hasn't done nadda zip zilch zero impressive. I can understand cheerring for the home town guy but lets be realistic about it.....

He's a coach and acting like a big shot when he's breast feeding of Dana's ****. It's BS. I spend my time knocking them Bisbing fans back to terra firma.

That was really long HAHA. But I agree with all pretty much!

And if your a **** its for Fedor' date=' not any of these fighters. SO GET IT RIGHT HIZO!! LOL j/k :)[/quote']

nah nah IWISHMMA is a bisbing nut hugger. He has to be to try to justify that he beat hammil.....

considering how the UFC and Dana have been nurturing and guiding his carreer----

it's not far fetch. But like I said IMO he has atleast 2 to 3 fights before. I haven't said it in a long time but I'll say it now---- Bisbing is the KIMBO for the UK. IMO he's a mediocre fighter being used to promote and expand the UFC in the UK market-- He's a Poster Child.

You are most definitely underrating him.

Kimbo has done little to nothing for this sport, has few skills, is not very strong for his size, has proven basically NOTHING inside the octagon or MMA Ring.

Bisping has skills at least. He is good at prevent Submissions, has solid kickboxing skills and has decent wrestling for a Brit. He will get the next title shot though if he defeats Hendo... which is far from impossible now. Hendo of the past would ruin Bisping, but the Hendo of today will make it a close fight.

I think Bisping should have to fight someone else for the number one contendership whether he wins or loses. If you really want to see Bisping get destroyed though, tell Dana to put him against Marquardt... if he defeats Marquardt then he is MOST DEFINITELY the real deal... but that is incredibly unlikely IMO.

Agreed but he is still a good fighter IMO. He is a poster boy but he is not Kimbo by any means!!

which is why I say after Hendo, Bisping has ONE more fight until a title shot!

Well lets get once again to the point. Since you have issues with reading I will point out a couple things here. I have made a case for BOTH fighters here on why they could have won. If you cannot see that' date=' you are blind.

Thank you for stating I make good posts. I wish that I, along with many others could speak the same for you.[/quote']

To be honest your posts normally smell like biased trash, and having a half decent conversation with you is pretty damn tough.

But that's just my personal opinion, I'm sure not everyone here feels like jumping in front of a truck everytime you post in a thread. :P

nah nah IWISHMMA is a bisbing nut hugger. He has to be to try to justify that he beat hammil.....

I can see both sides of this fight. There are different schools of thought on how to score it! If you go Takedowns Bisping lost, if you give more for striking then he wins. Rules need to be tweeked a bit IMO to fix this kind of thing!!

Agreed but he is still a good fighter IMO. He is a poster boy but he is not Kimbo by any means!!

which is why I say after Hendo' date=' Bisping has ONE more fight until a title shot![/quote']

He's not KIMBO but he is like KIMBO.... that is create awarnesss and increse popularity.

I can see both sides of this fight. There are different schools of thought on how to score it! If you go Takedowns Bisping lost' date=' if you give more for striking then he wins. Rules need to be tweeked a bit IMO to fix this kind of thing!![/quote']

He did no out strike Hamil in any round, except MAYBE the third. The third was close, but he lost it.

To be honest your posts normally smell like biased trash' date=' and having a half decent conversation with you is pretty damn tough.

But that's just my personal opinion, I'm sure not everyone here feels like jumping in front of a truck everytime you post in a thread. :P[/quote']

YUP! Don't try to explain your point of view with him.... he knows it all and he's always right.

He did no out strike Hamil in any round' date=' except MAYBE the third. The third was close, but he lost it.[/quote']

Yeah true, but Hamil wasn't totally dominating either IMO.....it was a close fight

Personally at the time I thought Hamil won with his takedowns. But I could see a case for Bisping winning too!

Yeah true' date=' but Hamil wasn't totally dominating either IMO.....it was a close fight

Personally at the time I thought Hamil won with his takedowns. But I could see a case for Bisping winning too![/quote']

This disappoints me.

Yeah true' date=' but Hamil wasn't totally dominating either IMO.....it was a close fight

Personally at the time I thought Hamil won with his takedowns. But I could see a case for Bisping winning too![/quote']

Hammill was completely dominating.

This disappoints me.

Sorry man LOL

Hammill was completely dominating.

Now don't get me wrong, I still think Hamil won the fight. I just don't think it was quite as dominating a performance as people think. But that is just my opinion.

Sorry man LOL

Now don't get me wrong' date=' I still think Hamil won the fight. I just don't think it was quite as dominating a performance as people think. But that is just my opinion.[/quote']

That first round was thorough dominance, the second round was still dominating but not as bad and the 3rd round could have gone either way.

That first round was thorough dominance' date=' the second round was still dominating but not as bad and the 3rd round could have gone either way.[/quote']

I have round one Hamil for sure. Second round very close but edge Hamil. Third was Bisping IMO.

I honestly cant believe people are still arguing over this fight..How long ago was it exactly' date=' i cant remember?[/quote']

Why is it hard to believe? Bisping is the coach of this season. He will be talked about. This was a big part of his UFC career, and upset some people, myself included. Not only the gift he received with the win, but the lack of class he showed after.

Why is it hard to believe? Bisping is the coach of this season. He will be talked about. This was a big part of his UFC career' date=' and upset some people, myself included. Not only the gift he received with the win, but the lack of class he showed after.[/quote']

I agree with this. I know I defend him sometimes and it might make me look like a fan but thats far from the truth. I can take or leave Bisping. I don' mind him as a coach on the show, although I think he lost most of the respect I had left for him when he missed the biggest fight of Deans career thus far so that he could catch up on some sleep(weak)!!!!

I totally agree with the comment on Bispings reaction after the Hamil fight. I view the fight as being closer than a lot of people on this forum, but I still think HAMIL won the fight!! And for him to show such lack of respect after a fight that by all rights he SHOULD have lost, was a total d!ck move and made people like him even less IMO

I agree with this. I know I defend him sometimes and it might make me look like a fan but thats far from the truth. I can take or leave Bisping. I don' mind him as a coach on the show' date=' although I think he lost most of the respect I had left for him when he missed the biggest fight of Deans career thus far so that he could catch up on some sleep(weak)!!!!

I totally agree with the comment on Bispings reaction after the Hamil fight. I view the fight as being closer than a lot of people on this forum, but I still think HAMIL won the fight!! And for him to show such lack of respect after a fight that by all rights he SHOULD have lost, was a total d!ck move and made people like him even less IMO[/quote']

Agree. Bisbing is gonna have to knock out Hendo to win and IMO he doesn't have the power. He clearly lost against Hammil and Hendo is a wrestler with tones of experiance. Bisbing doesn't stand a chance. I'll wear union jack shorts, talk in a british accent and not brush my teeth for month if Bisbing wins. LOL....