Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Thank you for having Bisping

If this is true you need a short rope and a chair' date=' not a drink!!! LOL[/quote']

If I start agreeing with bisbing4eva.... I'll do the honerable thing and end it. LOL

smart like a plate of grits that guy!!

If I start agreeing with bisbing4eva.... I'll do the honerable thing and end it. LOL

smart like a plate of grits that guy!!

Just so you know.....I'm biting that saying and making it big in the US LMAO

Just so you know.....I'm biting that saying and making it big in the US LMAO

That means I'm making it big too. 5 bucks everytime right???? in one dollar bills please... LMFAO

That means I'm making it big too. 5 bucks everytime right???? in one dollar bills please... LMFAO

Well played sir!!

Strippers in Canada are going to be driving Bentley's.

This is funny.....because its true!

Well played sir!!

I thought I'd throw grits in there to confuse the Britts since we discussed poutine, crumpets and now vimto. You know I'm canadian but I travelled quite a bit in the US and couldn't for the life of me eat it. People said put salt on it, put butter, put brown sugar and it still tastes like crap......

Well played sir!!

I thought I'd throw grits in there to confuse the Britts since we discussed poutine' date=' crumpets and now vimto. You know I'm canadian but I travelled quite a bit in the US and couldn't for the life of me eat it. People said put salt on it, put butter, put brown sugar and it still tastes like crap......[/quote']

Mind you it's alot easier to swallow than those dilusional "Pro-Bisbing" comments those Britts make. Some of those comments make me wonder who's really abusing pain meds and possibly mixing them with alcohol. LOL.........

Mind you it's alot easier to swallow than those dilusional "Pro-Bisbing" comments those Britts make. Some of those comments make me wonder who's really abusing pain meds and possibly mixing them with alcohol. LOL.........

Yes, blind ****y can be disheartening

Yeah its kind of a Southern thang!! You wouldn't get it ya damn Canuck LOLj/k

I'm from the south originally but never did care for grits. What's cool though is you can make a big grin and then squeeze that stuff out between your teeth. Great for grossing out the other diners at a Waffle Hut or something.

I'm from the south originally but never did care for grits. What's cool though is you can make a big grin and then squeeze that stuff out between your teeth. Great for grossing out the other diners at a Waffle Hut or something.

this is pretty funny.....and gross

And its the waffle house I believe :)

this is pretty funny.....and gross

And its the waffle house I believe :)

Yes, I think it is the Waffle House, come to think of it. Haven't been back to Florida in awhile. Oh well, straining grits through your teeth works just as well in a truck stop.

Yes' date=' I think it is the Waffle House, come to think of it. Haven't been back to Florida in awhile. Oh well, straining grits through your teeth works just as well in a truck stop.[/quote']

Its summer, so FL sucks right now. Your not missing much LOL