Sign in to follow this  
firemanspike911

W.T.F. Dana White?

We don't know that though! Bisping could end up blowing Hendos career away. Do I think its likely? No. But is it possible if he lives up to his potential? Yes

I'm not his biggest fan but he does have skill. If he gets better in some areas and keeps his striking good he could be really good.

No way man. He would have to go back, and start with the Olympics. Then he would somehow have to manage to win an UFC title, which he will never do. On top of that he would have to win another at a different weight call, and hold both at the same time. Sorry, aint gonna happen.

No way man. He would have to go back' date=' and start with the Olympics. Then he would somehow have to manage to win an UFC title, which he will never do. On top of that he would have to win another at a different weight call, and hold both at the same time. Sorry, aint gonna happen.[/quote']

I was talking MMA career. The olympics shouldn't count LOL. I could see him winning a title after Silva is gone. Although Marquardt will have the belt wraped up for quite a while. Maybe if he moved down a weight class....nope, thens he's got GSP to worry about!! Ok point conceded! I do think he has potential though! If he keeps working. But I'm not a huge fan so I don't really care, Id just like to see better compition all around!

We don't know that though! Bisping could end up blowing Hendos career away. Do I think its likely? No. But is it possible if he lives up to his potential? Yes

I'm not his biggest fan but he does have skill. If he gets better in some areas and keeps his striking good he could be really good.

Anything is possible.....Ok But come on Mike isn't Willy Wanka more like Willy Wanker. And potentiel? IMO He isn't hungry enough to reach the top.

Anything is possible.....Ok But come on Mike isn't Willy Wanka more like Willy Wanker. And potentiel? IMO He isn't hungry enough to reach the top.

Thats more of what I meant with the comment was that anything is possible. I even said it was unlikely. And I have to disagree with him not being hungrey, dude trains his **** off. He wants to win, its just a matter of getting better with each fight and learning from his mistakes.

Thats more of what I meant with the comment was that anything is possible. I even said it was unlikely. And I have to disagree with him not being hungrey' date=' dude trains his **** off. He wants to win, its just a matter of getting better with each fight and learning from his mistakes.[/quote']

But he's not agressive. He wants to get in, not take chances in finishing his opponent, get his paycheck take care of his family and win by decision? Sounds like a true champ and future HOF'er. He trains hard???? Big deal so does TITO and sucks a$$. It's all about what you do in the cage and bisbing is scared to exchage.

Where is your sense of pride as a American!!!! When Dana White in my opinion stacked the deck against the U.S. You can not tell me that we do not have tougher fighters out there then what he brought on this season! Its like he wants the U.S. to lose!!!! I have faithfully watched all UFC fights and the Ultimate Fighter series but these last two fights have done it for me' date=' thats it!!!! I will no longer support Dana White or watch his so called Ultimate Fighter events.[/quote']

I agree there is no question dana found the most experienced fighters out of britian and definately made no effort to match that with american amatures. it was a cowardly way to promote british fighters under theguise of americn pride what a shallow prick

I agree there is no question dana found the most experienced fighters out of britian and definately made no effort to match that with american amatures. it was a cowardly way to promote british fighters under theguise of americn pride what a shallow prick

he should move to england andresign

he should move to england andresign

he will never admit to selling out america but the truth is he cares about business only and isnt smat enough to figure out not to alienate his american fans with such disgusting actions you have topped out dana time to go you wanna be tough guy

haha, i like the play on words dude, but it was Willy Wonka, not Wanka....haha

Talk is cheap. How can you say BJJ was the start of MMA when there are strikers like Anderson who will neutralize even the most talented BJJ guys with his strikes?

Hock is cheap, shut up! you sound like a broken record, and calling out the character of the people on this site is ridiculous. Sounds to me like you have issues with where you DIDN'T go.

haha' date=' i like the play on words dude, but it was Willy Wonka, not Wanka....haha[/quote']

Hock is cheap' date=' shut up! you sound like a broken record, and calling out the character of the people on this site is ridiculous. Sounds to me like you have issues with where you DIDN'T go.[/quote']

Nice work...

I laughed at this..