Sign in to follow this  
JujitsWho

Milestone Post Speeches!!

Oh' date=' I am accepting this award on behalf of all the people who have had a convo with me......... I am too choked up to say more... Pass me the hankies...................[/quote']

Yeah, I think thats from the vomit getting an early start for tomorrows hangover.....LOL have fun with that BTW

Congrat too, your post wh0ring skills rival my own. With training you could actually be the Fedor of post wh0res!!!

Today I reached 200 just before UFC100. Now if I watch the film 300 my numerical autism will be satisfied. short speech, but I'm also eating a (homemade) tuna and potato salad.

Well, this one almost got away from me, but for my 300th post, I'd just like to give a shout out to my boys from "300". HELLO SPARTANS, LOOKIN' GOOD! :D

Oh my goodness.......people are posting in here with 10 posts........I should delete the hell outta that LOL

Congrats to CJL on your 1k post.

Jade you have a ways to go, but congrats for your 300th

Hope to see you guys around for a long time :)

Oh my goodness.......people are posting in here with 10 posts........I should delete the hell outta that LOL

Jade you have a ways to go' date=' but congrats for your 300th

Hope to see you guys around for a long time :)[/quote']

Thanks you:) lol i will be here for a minute!

Jade you have a ways to go' date=' but congrats for your 300th

Hope to see you guys around for a long time :)[/quote']

Don't delete it. Just ban them. :)

Boy' date=' it could be down to the wire with you two! lol[/quote']

Lol, I know! But work is still hectic, so I fear I may come second. But nobody has ever complained about me doing that before............

*Wandering_Minstrel walks in, scotch in one hand, cigarette in the other, clothes slightly rustled*

First off, I'd like to thank the Academy... and Jade too, for showing me that triangle technique. ;)

Well folks, this is it, my 1000th post. Rather than bore you with some epic, self-aggrandising proclamation through filibuster (mostly because my computer sucks and erased my original post) I have chosen to keep things plain and open.

*takes a sip of scotch*

Its been quite a journey since my humble beginnings and in this short time I have created two successful threads (I wish not to talk about the 3rd because actual UFC threads are not my forte) and I have put my mark successfully on many others. I was so pleased that I was not turned away by hail of gunfire on my first post on the Forum. In fact, I was overlooked by the wrath of Hizoka, something that I will tell my grandchildren as bedtime stories.

*takes a drag off his cigarette*

I will forever hope that my presence here has not been in vain that I have made my indelible mark on this Forum as a pleasant addition who enjoys talking with like-minded inidividuals. I like to be upbeat and trust that I have brought something positive to each of you. I don't really have a bad word to say about anyone as its really about finding a niche that works with each of you. Dare I say it, but I believe that many of you have become my friends. We've certainly laughed and struggled together, such a definition could only suggest friendship.

*takes another sip of scotch*

I will continue to be a part of this Forum, to contribute in all ways possible, and to keep everyone in good spirits. I most confess that I get a small amount of happiness each day that I spend with you all. It would be my greatest accomplishment if the same could be said from you fellow posters.

*takes another drag from his cigarette*

In closing, you guys kick **** and I love being a member of this Forum. I cherish my "Senior Poster" status and all perks contained within. My dream is to eventually climb the Seniority Ladder until I reach the Pantheon reserved for such legends as Brewster, G_Row, JujitsWho, IwishIwasMMA, Storm, MR GO HARD, Av-Ko, SHAWN B, and all the others I have forgotten due to my "Nic-Fit". You guys are the best!

Well said, old chap! You do a lot to make this forum a good place to come. Thanks! :)

Here's to your next 1,000! *sips wine*

Good god fellas......your trailing the "Queen of the Mic" like a dog in heat!!

I do have to say to WM: Arlovski is going to be PISSED when he sees you left him out of the senior posters mentions...............Have fun with that!!! HAHAHAHA

Good god fellas......your trailing the "Queen of the Mic" like a dog in heat!!

I do have to say to WM: Arlovski is going to be PISSED when he sees you left him out of the senior posters mentions...............Have fun with that!!! HAHAHAHA

I blame it on my partial drunkeness and my "Nic-Fit". LOL

*Wandering_Minstrel walks in' date=' scotch in one hand, cigarette in the other, clothes slightly rustled*

First off, I'd like to thank the Academy... and Jade too, for showing me that triangle technique. ;)

Well folks, this is it, my 1000th post. Rather than bore you with some epic, self-aggrandising proclamation through filibuster (mostly because my computer sucks and erased my original post) I have chosen to keep things plain and open.

*takes a sip of scotch*

Its been quite a journey since my humble beginnings and in this short time I have created two successful threads (I wish not to talk about the 3rd because actual UFC threads are not my forte) and I have put my mark successfully on many others. I was so pleased that I was not turned away by hail of gunfire on my first post on the Forum. In fact, I was overlooked by the wrath of Hizoka, something that I will tell my grandchildren as bedtime stories.

*takes a drag off his cigarette*

I will forever hope that my presence here has not been in vain that I have made my indelible mark on this Forum as a pleasant addition who enjoys talking with like-minded inidividuals. I like to be upbeat and trust that I have brought something positive to each of you. I don't really have a bad word to say about anyone as its really about finding a niche that works with each of you. Dare I say it, but I believe that many of you have become my friends. We've certainly laughed and struggled together, such a definition could only suggest friendship.

*takes another sip of scotch*

I will continue to be a part of this Forum, to contribute in all ways possible, and to keep everyone in good spirits. I most confess that I get a small amount of happiness each day that I spend with you all. It would be my greatest accomplishment if the same could be said from you fellow posters.

*takes another drag from his cigarette*

In closing, you guys kick **** and I love being a member of this Forum. I cherish my "Senior Poster" status and all perks contained within. My dream is to eventually climb the Seniority Ladder until I reach the Pantheon reserved for such legends as Brewster, G_Row, JujitsWho, IwishIwasMMA, Storm, and all the others I have forgotten due to my "Nic-Fit". You guys are the best![/quote']

i enjoyed this .... until i read that last part.. how can u leave out the senior of all senior posters?? i created the milestone speech.. a nic fit shouldnt have u forget that.

i enjoyed this .... until i read that last part.. how can u leave out the senior of all senior posters?? i created the milestone speech.. a nic fit shouldnt have u forget that.

Would an "Edit" slate your thirst for recognition? ;)

So I was siting at my desk earlier, engaged in an enthralling internal debate about what was the biggest animal a human being could kill with his bare hands.

For your information, the number one contenders right now are emperor penguin, giant turtle, or a fairly large dog such as an Irish Wolfhound.

And as I decided that I should share these thoughts with all of you fine specimens, I thought when would a better time arise than in my official 1,000th post?

It's been an emotional time getting here, I am not going to lie. From my days of coming on here to defend Michael Bisping when I seemed to be the only one. From my times of thinking me and G-Row would never ever agree on a single thing. To now, where we both agree that Bisping got smashed by a better fighter. Over the last few months, or however long it has been, I like to think I have corrected some people, changed some peoples minds, and had my own opinion changed or educated for the better where it was previously lacking.

Now, there is a new crop of posters coming through that think they can do whatever they want. It started when I was around about 700 posts in, and got even crazier around the time of UFC 100. So I had a decision to make. Can I really put up with this? Will I make a difference in any of their lives? Can I be bothered to go through the soul destroying pain and heartache of being told I am gay over and over again by some jumped up bottom feeder from a significantly lower gene pool than me? Shall I take the the moral high-ground, or should I inform them that really the best part about them dribbled down the inside of their mothers thighs?

So what did I do I hear you ask. It was a simple decision to me. I ran away and hid in the non-UFC part of the forum. And it truly did change my life for the better.

Somehow, the stars aligned, the winds stopped, and the squalls calmed. I found myself mixed up in the crazy beginnings of something that has become an true internet sensation.

The UFFL.

Like a phoenix from the flames, I was born again. I thought I would never post another comment on this website again. I thought about quitting, about ending it all. And then this crazy band of funny little people gave me something to live for.

Lulu once said to me; "Stick with me kiddo, and I'll get you through to 1000 by Friday."

Well it may have taken a couple more weeks, but I can stand here in my squared-circle shouting "Lulu, I DID IT!!!!!"

Special mention therefore has to go to the guys (Pres, VP, head of security, sleaze director) and gals (CJL, Lulu, sweet sweet Jade), and upcoming contestants (you know who you are!) that have helped us develop our silly little thread into the best I have ever seen.

So what is it like to have reached such a big number? Well I like to think of it as feeling somewhat like I felt when I lost my virginity?..

?..I don?t really understand how I did it, but I know that I am immediately a more superior human being than anyone that hasn't done it yet.

Wow, great speech BB! I'm glad that you stayed for the alignment of the stars! :) I remember seeing Lulu say she'd see you get to 1,000 by Friday, and I guess she was right- just a different Friday! (Lulu, if you're reading this, what number should I pick for the Mega Millions tonight? You can PM me, lol). And you're sweet too, BB. You make a cool phoenix! :)

So I was siting at my desk earlier' date=' engaged in an enthralling internal debate about what was the biggest animal a human being could kill with his bare hands.

For your information, the number one contenders right now are emperor penguin, giant turtle, or a fairly large dog such as an Irish Wolfhound.

And as I decided that I should share these thoughts with all of you fine specimens, I thought when would a better time arise than in my official 1,000th post?

It's been an emotional time getting here, I am not going to lie. From my days of coming on here to defend Michael Bisping when I seemed to be the only one. From my times of thinking me and G-Row would never ever agree on a single thing. To now, where we both agree that Bisping got smashed by a better fighter. Over the last few months, or however long it has been, I like to think I have corrected some people, changed some peoples minds, and had my own opinion changed or educated for the better where it was previously lacking.

Now, there is a new crop of posters coming through that think they can do whatever they want. It started when I was around about 700 posts in, and got even crazier around the time of UFC 100. So I had a decision to make. Can I really put up with this? Will I make a difference in any of their lives? Can I be bothered to go through the soul destroying pain and heartache of being told I am gay over and over again by some jumped up bottom feeder from a significantly lower gene pool than me? Shall I take the the moral high-ground, or should I inform them that really the best part about them dribbled down the inside of their mothers thighs?

So what did I do I hear you ask. It was a simple decision to me. I ran away and hid in the non-UFC part of the forum. And it truly did change my life for the better.

Somehow, the stars aligned, the winds stopped, and the squalls calmed. I found myself mixed up in the crazy beginnings of something that has become an true internet sensation.

The UFFL.

Like a phoenix from the flames, I was born again. I thought I would never post another comment on this website again. I thought about quitting, about ending it all. And then this crazy band of funny little people gave me something to live for.

Lulu once said to me; "Stick with me kiddo, and I'll get you through to 1000 by Friday."

Well it may have taken a couple more weeks, but I can stand here in my squared-circle shouting "Lulu, I DID IT!!!!!"

Special mention therefore has to go to the guys (Pres, VP, head of security, sleaze director) and gals (CJL, Lulu, sweet sweet Jade), and upcoming contestants (you know who you are!) that have helped us develop our silly little thread into the best I have ever seen.

So what is it like to have reached such a big number? Well I like to think of it as feeling somewhat like I felt when I lost my virginity?..

?..I don?t really understand how I did it, but I know that I am immediately a more superior human being than anyone that hasn't done it yet.[/quote']

Congradulations:D thanks for shoutout as well!

Where is lulu been at?

I made the thread' date=' but GH is the OG milestone speech writer!!

**sits in corner feeling left out**

Sigh

*Sits in plush office at UFFL headquarters watching Shawnb on CCTV*

I laughed @ this guy!!!

I made the thread' date=' but GH is the OG milestone speech writer!!

*Sits in plush office at UFFL headquarters watching Shawnb on CCTV*

I laughed @ this guy!!![/quote']

What he was saying is that he accomplished the first mile stone.

So I was siting at my desk earlier' date=' engaged in an enthralling internal debate about what was the biggest animal a human being could kill with his bare hands.

The UFFL.

?..I don?t really understand how I did it, but I know that I am immediately a more superior human being than anyone that hasn't done it yet.[/quote']

Hahaha!!! I do feel honoured!!!! :P

Yeah, I am sorry guys and gals, I have neglected you all, but loads stuff taking off and trying to multi task too many things is ummm, well taking a toll!!! I will be on soon though... Come back and get my HoneyLoops to 2000.... Kiddo!!! Lol

Hahaha!!! I do feel honoured!!!! :P

Yeah' date=' I am sorry guys and gals, I have neglected you all, but loads stuff taking off and trying to multi task too many things is ummm, well taking a toll!!! I will be on soon though... Come back and get my HoneyLoops to 2000.... Kiddo!!! Lol[/quote']

LULU!!!!

How you been girlie?

Well, it feels a little strange to have reached the 1,000 post mark, an idea that would have made me laugh when I first posted a naive comment on the forum back not so very long ago. Back then people with 1,000 posts seemed in my young, inexperienced eyes to have some sort of god-like knowledge of MMA (now I know it?s true). Seriously though, the perks from getting to this point are pretty nice- I?m not allowed to say what they are, but trust me, they are impressive.

The forum has been a great place to learn about my favorite sport, and I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful (in some cases, special) people here to share ideas with. It has been an educational place in so many ways- for example, until I logged in last Monday morning, I had never seen a man getting ****** in the *** before (I guess sometimes it?s a little too educational). It has also been a great place to learn about things as varied as the British vocabulary, Australian mating rituals, the coolest firearms, the best books and movies, and the largest creature a human can kill bare-handed (for me that would be a ****roach, and in NYC, that?s bigger than you might expect).

The forum has also been the place for a group of mildly insane people (OK, maybe some of us are a bit more insane than that) to start something pretty special called the UFFL. I am constantly amazed and titillated by the things my fellow UFFL members come up with, and it has become my favorite place on the forum, a refuge in the storm of Brock and Fedor posts that sometimes threaten to swallow all in their path. Being named Queen of the Mic was a great honor, and thinking about it still gets me a little excited. ;)

I want to thank all of my friends here for making this a nice place to be and taking the time to help teach a silly noob girl about MMA and life in general- I never would have gotten this far without you. JiujitsWho, Minstrel, Thug, BB, USMC- you guys are the best, and you bring out the best in me and the worst (in a good way). My gals CJL and Lulu- well, what can I say, you are making me get all sappy now, dammit (you really are, this is stupid). And finally Brewster- you taught me some great dance moves, even though I don?t have the ?equipment? to do them myself. I?m sorry if I have left out some of the more senior posters, like that hairy guy who looks like a confused Mexican- I?m like still a really junior senior, so I haven?t gotten a chance to know you very well yet!

I would like to finish with a line from my favorite speech, which I?m sure a lot of you will recognize. ?I know more than half of you half as well as I should like, and like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.? :)

The UFFL.

Aw, shucks, BB. I misted up a little bit when I read this... in mah pants... heheh.

Well' date=' it feels a little strange to have reached the 1,000 post mark, an idea that would have made me laugh when I first posted a naive comment on the forum back not so very long ago. Back then people with 1,000 posts seemed in my young, inexperienced eyes to have some sort of god-like knowledge of MMA (now I know it’s true). Seriously though, the perks from getting to this point are pretty nice- I’m not allowed to say what they are, but trust me, they are impressive.

The forum has been a great place to learn about my favorite sport, and I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful (in some cases, special) people here to share ideas with. It has been an educational place in so many ways- for example, until I logged in last Monday morning, I had never seen a man getting ****** in the *** before (I guess sometimes it’s a little too educational). It has also been a great place to learn about things as varied as the British vocabulary, Australian mating rituals, the coolest firearms, the best books and movies, and the largest creature a human can kill bare-handed (for me that would be a ****roach, and in NYC, that’s bigger than you might expect).

The forum has also been the place for a group of mildly insane people (OK, maybe some of us are a bit more insane than that) to start something pretty special called the UFFL. I am constantly amazed and titillated by the things my fellow UFFL members come up with, and it has become my favorite place on the forum, a refuge in the storm of Brock and Fedor posts that sometimes threaten to swallow all in their path. Being named Queen of the Mic was a great honor, and thinking about it still gets me a little excited. ;)

I want to thank all of my friends here for making this a nice place to be and taking the time to help teach a silly noob girl about MMA and life in general- I never would have gotten this far without you. JiujitsWho, Minstrel, Thug, BB, USMC- you guys are the best, and you bring out the best in me and the worst (in a good way). My gals CJL and Lulu- well, what can I say, you are making me get all sappy now, dammit (you really are, this is stupid). And finally Brewster- you taught me some great dance moves, even though I don’t have the “equipment” to do them myself. I’m sorry if I have left out some of the more senior posters, like that hairy guy who looks like a confused Mexican- I’m like still a really junior senior, so I haven’t gotten a chance to know you very well yet!

I would like to finish with a line from my favorite speech, which I’m sure a lot of you will recognize. “I know more than half of you half as well as I should like, and like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” :)[/quote']

Man, you truly are a post-*****. You're already up to a 1,000. I remember when you were as a babe lost in the woods. *sniff* I'm gonna stop now. I got something in my eye.

I'm glad I could share a part in your education, some might say perversion, but it's been my pleasure.

*goes before he starts sobbing melodramatically*

The forum has been a great place to learn about my favorite sport' date=' and I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful (in some cases, special) people here to share ideas with. It has been an educational place in so many ways- for example, until I logged in last Monday morning, I had never seen a man getting ****** in the *** before (I guess sometimes it?s a little too educational). It has also been a great place to learn about things as varied as the British vocabulary, Australian mating rituals, the coolest firearms, the best books and movies, and the largest creature a human can kill bare-handed ([b']for me that would be a ****roach, and in NYC, that?s bigger than you might expect[/b]).

I would like to finish with a line from my favorite speech, which I?m sure a lot of you will recognize. ?I know more than half of you half as well as I should like, and like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.? :)

Florida ****roaches would eat your NYC ****roaches. :D

I loved the quote, and I'm honored to get a mention. An "honorable mention" I might add. ;)