Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

What day does the show get aired in the us?

Ok as it sez in the title.

Over in the uk we watch it on a sunday but i can see ppl watch it earlier.

yeah yeah you britich Bisbiung nutthuggers are a little behind on the MMA scene.

Yea there you go "UPYOURS" making us Americans proud again. Are you related to the Browning brothers??

Joedirt--- I love that movie---one of my favorite. Sorry no relation and BTW i'm Canadian. Bisbing Mr. Scardy Cat of strikers. Micheal "the outpointer win on the judges scorecards" Bisbing. Who does this guy think he is Silva? Maybe he should go up a weight class too> Ohh wait he was there already. Bisbing I hear they don't hit so hard @ 170 maybe go there instead.

Yea there you go "UPYOURS" making us Americans proud again. Are you related to the Browning brothers??

This was funny!!

Joedirt--- I love that movie---one of my favorite. Sorry no relation and BTW i'm Canadian. Bisbing Mr. Scardy Cat of strikers. Micheal "the outpointer win on the judges scorecards" Bisbing. Who does this guy think he is Silva? Maybe he should go up a weight class too> Ohh wait he was there already. Bisbing I hear they don't hit so hard @ 170 maybe go there instead.

This is even funnier!!

I'd say he's above average but defiantly not as good as everyone thinks

I'm curious to know he's done to be "above" average? Can you explain to me please?

I'm curious to know he's done to be "above" average? Can you explain to me please?

I was speaking more in skill than in the people he's beaten. And he just beat the piss out of Leban who IMO is an average fighter there by making him above the average line.

I was speaking more in skill than in the people he's beaten. And he just beat the piss out of Leban who IMO is an average fighter there by making him above the average line.

You have to agree Bisbing showed Leben (just an average fighter?) alot of respect by not wanting to trade punches with him. Considering Bisbing is a striker, is he an inferior striker to Leben? Woulnd't he have confidance in his superior techical stirking skills to Leben brawler style? IMO I think that win was weak. Bisbing admitted to wanted to by squeek out 3 rounds and win on the judges score cards. He did win but in wimpy lack luster fashion. I have more respect for Leben after that fight and alot less for the "the ****" after that. I woudn't but put "Playsafe Bisbing" above Leben.

You have to agree Bisbing showed Leben (just an average fighter?) alot of respect by not wanting to trade punches with him. Considering Bisbing is a striker' date=' is he an inferior striker to Leben? Woulnd't he have confidance in his superior techical stirking skills to Leben brawler style? IMO I think that win was weak. Bisbing admitted to wanted to by squeek out 3 rounds and win on the judges score cards. He did win but in wimpy lack luster fashion. I have more respect for Leben after that fight and alot less for the "the ****" after that. I woudn't but put "Playsafe Bisbing" above Leben.[/quote']

I don't get this whole stance that to be a real win you have to go take shots!!! People say that sh*t about Silva and Machida too! Is there no respect for fighting a smart fight??? Why would you put yourself in Lebens range when you know your your not KOing him (if your bisping who lacks the power) and be AT RISK of being KO very easily by Leben who has KO power in BOTH hands!! That would have been stupid. It was a smart move on his part. He picked him apart and stayed outt of range and won the fight easily.....whats wrong with that? I'm not a huge Bisping fan, but that win I'll defend the last!!

I don't get this whole stance that to be a real win you have to go take shots!!! People say that sh*t about Silva and Machida too! Is there no respect for fighting a smart fight??? Why would you put yourself in Lebens range when you know your your not KOing him (if your bisping who lacks the power) and be AT RISK of being KO very easily by Leben who has KO power in BOTH hands!! That would have been stupid. It was a smart move on his part. He picked him apart and stayed outt of range and won the fight easily.....whats wrong with that? I'm not a huge Bisping fan' date=' but that win I'll defend the last!![/quote']

A win is a win you can't argue that but IMO it's a weak win. Bisbing doesn't have KO power? and what out his technical striking? He back peddled and countered. So your saying he was scared to exchange with Leben. SO he's a scardy cat? Silva and Machida? Apples and Oranges my friend. Silva did the right thing. Why should he chase Machida around? Silva has the belt, and if Machida wants it. IT'S UP TO HIM TO GO AFTER IT. It's smart? Bisbing style smart? OK but it didn't earn him much respect (with ost of the people in the forum) and isn't gonna get him the main events, fight of the night

or even the UFC HOF.

Bisping has been a main event and a co main event before...

Bisping is a technical striker, that is why Leben's face looked non existent after the fight. That was a GOOD idea

Bisping is not afraid, because fear makes you do silly things, and silly things usually make you lose.

Machida will not have to go AFTER Rashad, Machida will just pick him apart, slowly and surely.

Bisping is a technical striker' date=' that is why Leben's face looked non existent after the fight. That was a GOOD idea

Bisping is not afraid, because fear makes you do silly things, and silly things usually make you lose.

Machida will not have to go AFTER Rashad, Machida will just pick him apart, slowly and surely.[/quote']

And, if Machida fights Bisping, it's good night Mike.

yeah yeah you britich Bisbiung nutthuggers are a little behind on the MMA scene.

1st i think u need to go back school and learn to spell before you start.

2nd what the hell r u talking about i just asked about when the us get to see the show.

3rd The us obviously get the show earlier as it takes there little brain power longer to adapt to whats gon on in the show before the brits watch it.

2nd what the hell r u talking about i just asked about when the us get to see the show.

3rd The us obviously get the show earlier as it takes there little brain power longer to adapt to whats gon on in the show before the brits watch it.

Stupid ****ing posts like this that piss people off, what makes you think you are smarter than any normal american, why because you sit over there, sip on your tea, read the british enquirer and play chess.

Go home and brush your ****ing teeth.

Stupid ****ing posts like this that piss people off' date=' what makes you think you are smarter than any normal american, why because you sit over there, sip on your tea, read the british enquirer and play chess.

Go home and brush your ****ing teeth.[/quote']

Wow thats offensive

The brits are behind the MMA scene?

thats because weve never seen a punch or a kick!

id rather sip tea and read the british enquirer (whatever that is)

than drink coca cola and read comics. I mean ur idea of keeping fit is reading a fitness mag.

Wow thats offensive

The brits are behind the MMA scene?

thats because weve never seen a punch or a kick!

id rather sip tea and read the british enquirer (whatever that is)

than drink coca cola and read comics. I mean ur idea of keeping fit is reading a fitness mag.

I guess over there you still read comics at the age of 40, not here.

And' date=' if Machida fights Bisping, it's good night Mike.[/quote']

lol either that or a devastating UD...

If it went 5 rounds..... I dont see Bisping being able to take that much punishment and still want to continue.

May wish to stop murdering the english language and learn to spell yourself before correcting others.

Stupid ****ing posts like this that piss people off' date=' what makes you think you are smarter than any normal american, why because you sit over there, sip on your tea, read the british enquirer and play chess.

Go home and brush your ****ing teeth.[/quote']

lol too funny. bisbing4eva got fussy teeth...

Bisping is a technical striker' date=' that is why Leben's face looked non existent after the fight. That was a GOOD idea

Machida will not have to go AFTER Rashad, Machida will just pick him apart, slowly and surely.[/quote']

Yeah main event once and co-main event? come on. Bisbing is scardy cat just like Leben said. He's scared to trade. No confidence in his punching skills or his power. Why should Rashad push the pace?

A win is a win you can't argue that but IMO it's a weak win. Bisbing doesn't have KO power? and what out his technical striking? He back peddled and countered. So your saying he was scared to exchange with Leben. SO he's a scardy cat? Silva and Machida? Apples and Oranges my friend. Silva did the right thing. Why should he chase Machida around? Silva has the belt' date=' and if Machida wants it. IT'S UP TO HIM TO GO AFTER IT. It's smart? Bisbing style smart? OK but it didn't earn him much respect (with ost of the people in the forum) and isn't gonna get him the main events, fight of the night

or even the UFC HOF.[/quote']

Not comapiring them as fighters because Bisping is a JOKE comapaired to either of them. Just fighting a smart fight like Machida and Silva do all the time. Getting KTFO doesn't make you a badass it makes you the LOSER OF THE FIGHT!!

BTW....... Silva and Machida haven't fought. The elusive fighter your thinking of is Leites! ;)

Cant wait 2 c de show that u guys got yesterday and see Uncle Fester eating his own teeth , just pure comedy that coinciding with the comment that was made about getting a $100 per tooth he knocked out of Wilks head . LMAO .

Not comapiring them as fighters because Bisping is a JOKE comapaired to either of them. Just fighting a smart fight like Machida and Silva do all the time. Getting KTFO doesn't make you a badass it makes you the LOSER OF THE FIGHT!!

BTW....... Silva and Machida haven't fought. The elusive fighter your thinking of is Leites! ;)

That's right it's not Machida... my bad.

Cant wait 2 c de show that u guys got yesterday and see Uncle Fester eating his own teeth ' date=' just pure comedy that coinciding with the comment that was made about getting a $100 per tooth he knocked out of Wilks head . LMAO .[/quote']

Yeah yeah that whole tooth comment was funny.....but seriouly those nasty Brit teeth are only worth 20 at the most.

Yeah yeah that whole tooth comment was funny.....but seriouly those nasty Brit teeth are only worth 20 at the most.

U make alot of comments on here which i dont think ive seen anything come out of ur mouth which has to do with tuf.

WERE U BREAST FED AS A BABY.

That's right it's not Machida... my bad.[/QUT

Thats because up yours hasnt got a clue about mma he just joined this site to make bad comments and abuse the brits.

Do you really have to go there? I mean wtf? Your post is extremely ignorant. It is a form of racism and I find it offencive.

Do you really have to go there? I mean wtf? Your post is extremely ignorant. It is a form of racism and I find it offencive.

I gotta agree, getting a little old ehh?

I realize that you are just reacting to the earlier racism in this thread, but I have to ask you to stop. Thanks.

What there can u see thats racism.

Its called banter for 1 and i dont see u telling other guys including UP YOURS to stop.

I mean is it me or did the brainiest thing to come out of the usa was forest gump?

What there can u see thats racism.

Its called banter for 1 and i dont see u telling other guys including UP YOURS to stop.

I mean is it me or did the brainiest thing to come out of the usa was forest gump?

Last warning. And if you would take the time too look at the post above you, you would see how wrong you are. STOP with the racist comments or get banned.

Any more racists comments from any one and this thread will be closed. As well as any other it leaks in to.

Bisbing4eva, I'm not all smart and british and stuff but I think when G-row said "from anyone" that would include me.

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

========================

In case you did not know.

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

========================

LOL nice!!

I realize that you are just reacting to the earlier racism in this thread' date=' but I have to ask you to stop. Thanks.[/quote']

I thought that spoke for itself as well.

I do not have any tolerance for racism. I do not care who it is directed to. White Black Purple Yellow I do not care. And I will not put up with it.

========================

Sorry i dont sit behind my pc all day writing on forums acting like god and looking in the wiki.

That's right it's not Machida... my bad.[/QUT

Thats because up yours hasnt got a clue about mma he just joined this site to make bad comments and abuse the brits.

My comments seem bad to you cause I'm not a bisbing **** like you. I confused the names of 2 fighters so I don't know sh!t? They way you go on about bisbing you're the one who doesn't know mma- your suck on the bisbing bandwagon. I'm chaging my name for up yours to brit-basher... lol j/k.

Sorry i dont sit behind my pc all day writing on forums acting like god and looking in the wiki.

Look, I am not trying to be unfair here. I was asked by the people at Zuffa years ago to volunteer my time to look after one of their websites. I did so. Then I was asked to look after this one. I let people speak their minds and get away with a lot of things. But I draw the line at this.

If it is too much to ask from you then I ask that you do not post.

You're a real **** bro...... You related to mike "count get out of bed" bisbing?

You're a real **** bro...... You related to mike "count get out of bed" bisbing?

not trying to encourage the situation G but...............this was some funny sh*t LOL