Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

What day does the show get aired in the us?

Look' date=' I am not trying to be unfair here. I was asked by the people at Zuffa years ago to volunteer my time to look after one of their websites. I did so. Then I was asked to look after this one. I let people speak their minds and get away with a lot of things. But I draw the line at this.

If it is too much to ask from you then I ask that you do not post.[/quote']

BTW I think your one of the most fair MODS on ANY forum. You let more people get away with stuff than you have to, so don't worry about this tool. Your a very good Mod G_row!! :)

BTW I think your one of the most fair MODS on ANY forum. You let more people get away with stuff than you have to' date=' so don't worry about this tool. Your a very good Mod G_row!! :)[/quote']

agree

I disagree.

bjalldaway would have been the greatest mod EVA' date=' I wonder what happened to him. ;)[/quote']

LOL plus the name is awesome!! I really wish I'd have thought of that!!! His avitar was great too!! :) He Should come back huh?

LOL plus the name is awesome!! I really wish I'd have thought of that!!! His avitar was great too!! :) He Should come back huh?

G is good friends with him, you should put in a request with him to have bjalldaway come back for a few posts.;)

G is good friends with him' date=' you should put in a request with him to have bjalldaway come back for a few posts.;)[/quote']

Yeah I heard they were REALLY close ;) I may have to put that request in....If G_row didn't already ban him!

It was me...lol that is why AA said that. lmao

I get in to my little arguments and what not. Only because I am active and have strong opinions. But, I try to never let me being a mod have any influence on an argument unless someone crosses the line.

I get in to my little arguments and what not. Only because I am active and have strong opinions. But' date=' I try to never let me being a mod have any influence on an argument unless someone crosses the line.[/quote']

I don't think I have ever seen you use being a mod in an argument, the only time I have seen it is if someone gets out of line BAD.

My comments seem bad to you cause I'm not a bisbing **** like you. I confused the names of 2 fighters so I don't know sh!t? They way you go on about bisbing you're the one who doesn't know mma- your suck on the bisbing bandwagon. I'm chaging my name for up yours to brit-basher... lol j/k.

PWNAGE

I get in to my little arguments and what not. Only because I am active and have strong opinions. But' date=' I try to never let me being a mod have any influence on an argument unless someone crosses the line.[/quote']

Yes.....I knew it was you G!! LMAO thats what the wink was for in the post LOL

And you do a good job so don't sweat it!

You're a real **** bro...... You related to mike "count get out of bed" bisbing?

u mean bisping who is an ultimate fighter? R U?

u mean bisping who has alot of money? DO U?

u know who bisping is! DOES HE NO WHO U ARE?

u mean bisping who is an ultimate fighter? R U?

u mean bisping who has alot of money? DO U?

u know who bisping is! DOES HE NO WHO U ARE?

Bisping... is an MMA fighter, not an "ultimate fighter" unless you are referring to his days on the ultimate fighter, which still would not make sense because he was an MMA fighter there as well.

Why would money matter? Why would anyone care about how much money someone has in an argument?

Maybe, do you know who he is? Has he told you? Because if he did then you would know... Maybe Bisping has fought that guy before...

Although Up Yours can be a bit obnoxious with his style of posting, you are being just AS obnoxious. I mean those have to be some of the worst debating skills I have seen.

Yeah yeah that whole tooth comment was funny.....but seriouly those nasty Brit teeth are only worth 20 at the most.

Ur so right der UPYOURS , 1 Team UK BRIT tooth 4 every 20 Team USA American teeth we knock out ! Fair enough isnt it or should i say standard m8 . LOL

You're good Lee.

I said it once, and I will say it again, lets all play nice together. We can argue and debate, but there have to be guidelines. No more talking trash about someone because of which Country they are from. I can't stand Bisping, but it has nothing to do with the UK. I was pulling for Ross that season, and I am pulling for the Ross this season.

So, argue debate and all that good stuff. If this turns into a "your Country sucks" thread again, it will be closed. That is a form of racism and I will not tolerate any of the sort.

Thanks, and have a good day.

You're good Lee.

I said it once' date=' and I will say it again, lets all play nice together. We can argue and debate, but there have to be guidelines. No more talking trash about someone because of which Country they are from. I can't stand Bisping, but it has nothing to do with the UK. I was pulling for Ross that season, and I am pulling for the Ross this season.

So, argue debate and all that good stuff. If this turns into a "your Country sucks" thread again, it will be closed. That is a form of racism and I will not tolerate any of the sort.

Thanks, and have a good day.[/quote']

oh snap... the disrespectful guy got mod slapped with vengance

Bisping... is an MMA fighter' date=' not an "ultimate fighter" unless you are referring to his days on the ultimate fighter, which still would not make sense because he was an MMA fighter there as well.

Why would money matter? Why would anyone care about how much money someone has in an argument?

Maybe, do you know who he is? Has he told you? Because if he did then you would know... Maybe Bisping has fought that guy before...

Although Up Yours can be a bit obnoxious with his style of posting, you are being just AS obnoxious. I mean those have to be some of the worst debating skills I have seen.[/quote']

I just think its easy for up yours to critisize bisping when really he's just talking ****. Theres hundreds and thousands of ppl around the world who are trying to get on the mma circuit and only the best fighters do. So obviously those that do are some of the best fighters around.The only reason ppl are hating on bispng is the fact that he is behind team uk and shows a bit of batter with hendo SO WHAT. Have u seen the usa guys drawing over the uk guys boots a tops?

And have you seen the many upon many Americans here saying they do not care for Demarques?? And dollar?? Those are Americans that have acted kinda like jerks and they have been ridiculed for doing so.

Now, I will say that there is a tradition on the TUF show of pulling practical jokes. Those two are very mild compared to previous seasons.

And have you seen the many upon many Americans here saying they do not care for Demarques?? And dollar?? Those are Americans that have acted kinda like jerks and they have been ridiculed for doing so.

Now' date=' I will say that there is a tradition on the TUF show of pulling practical jokes. Those two are very mild compared to previous seasons.[/quote']

To tell u the truth i posted this thread just to ask what day the show gets aired in the us. And some NOOB just started to take it to far

To tell u the truth i posted this thread just to ask what day the show gets aired in the us. And some NOOB just started to take it to far

I think you are pretty guilty of that as well.

You're good Lee.

I said it once' date=' and I will say it again, lets all play nice together. We can argue and debate, but there have to be guidelines. No more talking trash about someone because of which Country they are from. I can't stand Bisping, but it has nothing to do with the UK. I was pulling for Ross that season, and I am pulling for the Ross this season.

Thanks, and have a good day.[/quote']

Cheers G row , just wanted to clarify i was only responding to the banter previously posted , and obviously you understand that it is only banter .

oh snap... the disrespectful guy got mod slapped with vengance

Oh dam . . . the Junie Browning of the forum just :P butt again in another attempt to impress the men ;) and become a MOD . LOL .

I just think its easy for up yours to critisize bisping when really he's just talking ****. Theres hundreds and thousands of ppl around the world who are trying to get on the mma circuit and only the best fighters do. So obviously those that do are some of the best fighters around.The only reason ppl are hating on bispng is the fact that he is behind team uk and shows a bit of batter with hendo SO WHAT. Have u seen the usa guys drawing over the uk guys boots a tops?

The Britts lead with emotions regarding Bisbing and I think it affects their view of his skills and accomplishments. He's mediocre. I'm Canadian and a big fan GSP. I'm proud to be canadian and proud of GSP's accomplishments but I'm not gonna argue he's the best P4P over Silva. The both kik a$$!! I'm not autyomatically side with GSP cause were both canadian. Let the fight it out..... You Britts make Bisbing seem like he's so perfect. BTW Bisbing makes it easy for me to critisize him. The soup cans he's fought. Admitting to rather outpoint than finish an opponent. The comment he made after the Hammil fight. The lack of class he shows of the TUF sleeping in and missing a fight and fellow brits glorifying his skills and accomplishments like saying he deserves and in contention of a title fight. It has nothing to do with the fact he's coaching team UK. No one cares. It's all about Bisbing being a **** not the UK. People would be saying the same thing if he slept in and was coaching Brazilians. Get over yourself ! ! ! and TUF house is known for it's pranks and this season has been pretty mild... I SAY SPRITZ ON THE BRITTS . lol j/k

Canada sucks poutine.

blah blah blah... this is a racist remark.....

G-row where you at to stop these shinanigans???? LOL....

blah blah blah... this is a racist remark.....

G-row where you at to stop these shinanigans???? LOL....

You did see where I told him he was skating on thin ice, right??

Brewster is Canadian. He was making a funny.

You did see where I told him he was skating on thin ice' date=' right??

Brewster is Canadian. He was making a funny.[/quote']

Are there any AMERICANS on this damn site!!! Feel like I fell through a portal and landed at damn hockey game with all these Canadians everywhere LOL :D j/k

Actually yes I did (after). It's all good.

Are there any AMERICANS on this damn site!!! Feel like I fell through a portal and landed at damn hockey game with all these Canadians everywhere LOL :D j/k

Thin Ice? Damn Hockey? I see where you guys are comming from EH!!.... :mad:

I'll let it slide... but making fun of GSP's biker shorts is where draw the line......fisticuffs...

LOL..... There's some good people on here.

The Britts lead with emotions regarding Bisbing and I think it affects their view of his skills and accomplishments. He's mediocre. I'm Canadian and a big fan GSP. I'm proud to be canadian and proud of GSP's accomplishments but I'm not gonna argue he's the best P4P over Silva. The both kik a$$!! I'm not autyomatically side with GSP cause were both canadian. Let the fight it out..... You Britts make Bisbing seem like he's so perfect. BTW Bisbing makes it easy for me to critisize him. The soup cans he's fought. Admitting to rather outpoint than finish an opponent. The comment he made after the Hammil fight. The lack of class he shows of the TUF sleeping in and missing a fight and fellow brits glorifying his skills and accomplishments like saying he deserves and in contention of a title fight. It has nothing to do with the fact he's coaching team UK. No one cares. It's all about Bisbing being a **** not the UK. People would be saying the same thing if he slept in and was coaching Brazilians. Get over yourself ! ! ! and TUF house is known for it's pranks and this season has been pretty mild... I SAY SPRITZ ON THE BRITTS . lol j/k

Thats a fair enough comment and as for bisping missing the guys fight im sure id be pissed aswell but they are all grown men and it aint the girl scouts and there not their to hold each others hand.

Thats a fair enough comment and as for bisping missing the guys fight im sure id be pissed aswell but they are all grown men and it aint the girl scouts and there not their to hold each others hand.

Well, you did say it was a fair enough comment, I can give you that.

BUT, the "not there to hold each others hand" thing is kinda off. Defies one of the best characteristics that the UK team has shown. Unity and teamwork. Most of these guys a MILES AND MILES from home in a different Country. They have each other there. It is not an easy task to be so far from home, put this much stock in to what you are doing, live in a house with a bunch of kids that you never met, and perform at the best of your ability. Bisping is trying to get in the heads of the Americans why? Because it can give a psychological advantage, that's why. Demarques received a gift from Bisping when he did not show up. The gift of a psychologia advantage. It really is a shame. Dean seems like a great guy, as I have said. I hope to see him in the UFC soon kicking ****.

This is a total cop out !!!

Bisping is the COACH!! He had a responsibility to be there for his fighter and DO HIS JOB!!!

Of course Dean is a grown man and can do it and DID do it without him. It doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have had too!! It is unacceptable and totally unprofessional!!! I lost what little respect I had left for him after the Hamil fight when he pulled this crap!!

You were all like it's no big deal!!! and get over it!! Now you agree? I think my job of proving Bisbing is just an average fighter and a mortal man is almost done here gents.

Did bisping shag ur girlfriend or summat or did he run away with ur sister. Jesus christ bisping didnt s**w for the uk fight Y DO THE AMERICANS GIVE A DAMN! plz tell me.

Did bisping shag ur girlfriend or summat or did he run away with ur sister. Jesus christ bisping didnt s**w for the uk fight Y DO THE AMERICANS GIVE A DAMN! plz tell me.

I care because I was pulling for Dean. You can draw the line at Countries, I pick the guy I like the most.

Bisping is the COACH!! He had a responsibility to be there for his fighter and DO HIS JOB!!!

Of course Dean is a grown man and can do it and DID do it wit**ut him. It doesn't change the fact he s**uldn't have had too!! It is unacceptable and totally unprofessional!!! I lost what little respect I had left for him after the Hamil fight when he pulled this crap!!

I laughed at this.

Of course Dean is a grown man and can do it and DID do it wit**ut him. It doesn't change the fact he s**uldn't have had too!! It is unacceptable and totally unprofessional!!! I lost what little respect I had left for him after the Hamil fight when he pulled this crap!!

I laughed at this