Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

What day does the show get aired in the us?

I care because I was pulling for Dean. You can draw the line at Countries' date=' I pick the guy I like the most.[/quote']

I do the same. Deam seemed like a really cool guy. Ross is an animal ! ! ! ! Can't wait to see him fight again. But Bisbing is a total @ss clown........

I do the same. Deam seemed like a really cool guy. Ross is an animal ! ! ! ! Can't wait to see him fight again. But Bisbing is a total @ss clown........

After the crap Bisping pulled the last s**w, I can totally get behind this statement now!!

I've been bad mouthing Bisbing nonstop since I first got on here and got alot of poeple pissed off but now they're coming around. Even Bisping4EVA agreed with one of my posts.

I've been bad mouthing Bisbing nonstop since I first got on here and got alot of poeple pissed off but now they're coming around. Even Bisping4EVA agreed with one of my posts.

Yeah, I tried to give him another s**t after the fight with Hamil but this stuff he pulled on TUF was the last straw for me. I don't mind him as a fighter, but as a person he's a dou he'

Yeah' date=' I tried to give him another s**t after the fight with Hamil but this stuff he pulled on TUF was the last straw for me. I don't mind him as a fighter, but as a person he's a dou he'[/quote']

He's not a bad fighter but seriouly the Brit fans reaaly ovedue it when it comes to hs skills and accomplishments. Saying he's a ***le condenter burns me too.

He's not a bad fighter but seriouly the Brit fans reaaly ovedue it when it comes to hs skills and accomplishments. Saying he's a ***le condenter burns me too.

I agree with this.

He is nowhere near t!tle worthy. Silva would destroy him as well as about 3-4 others in the Div.!!!

I agree with this.

He is nowhere near t!tle worthy. Silva would destroy him as well as about 3-4 others in the Div.!!!

Name them.

Silva yes.

Marquardt - probably.

Nobody else. Maia can only win by submission. Not destruction. And he has to get him down. W** else would destroy him?

Name them.

Silva yes.

Marquardt - probably.

Nobody else. Maia can only win by submission. Not destruction. And he has to get him down. W** else would destroy him?

Silva

Marquardt

Maia

Okomi

Franklin (when he gets back to MW)

Cote

Lutter

Need I go on?

Silva

Marquardt

Maia

Okomi

Franklin (when he gets back to MW)

Cote

Lutter

Need I go on?

Okami would not destroy him at all. Where does he have him dominated? Bisping has better striking and Okami can not bully him with size like he does the other MW's.

Franklin I agree with at the moment, but he isn't in the division. W** knows if he will come back, but currently he doesn't count.

Cote - no chance. Bisping is an all round better striker, and is better in all other aspects. The only chance Cote has is a huge punch, which I dont think he would land. And people underestimate Bisping's chin because Hamill rocked him. Didnt put him down, just rocked him. Bisping has never been totally destroyed by anyone.

Lutter - Dont make me laugh. Bisping's footwork is good enough to just dance around him the w**le time until he gets tired after 25 seconds. Its the same as Maia (not the gassing bti) in that the only chance he has is submitting him - IF he can get him down. But again, his submission defense is better than people give him credit for. Schafer and McCarthey couldnt finish him, and they had him in trouble.

Okami would not destroy him at all. Where does he have him dominated? Bisping has better striking and Okami can not bully him with size like he does the other MW's.

Franklin I agree with at the moment' date=' but he isn't in the division. W** knows if he will come back, but currently he doesn't count.

Cote - no chance. Bisping is an all round better striker, and is better in all other aspects. The only chance Cote has is a huge punch, which I dont think he would land. And people underestimate Bisping's chin because Hamill rocked him. Didnt put him down, just rocked him. Bisping has never been totally destroyed by anyone.

Lutter - Dont make me laugh. Bisping's footwork is good enough to just dance around him the w**le time until he gets tired after 25 seconds. Its the same as Maia (not the gassing bti) in that the only chance he has is submitting him - IF he can get him down. But again, his submission defense is better than people give him credit for. Schafer and McCarthey couldnt finish him, and they had him in trouble.[/quote']

I think you might be overrating Bispings striking skill just a bit. And we all saw **w well he does against wrestlers in the Hamil fight! Maia has under rated strikes and would destroy him on the ground Marquardt..I don't think this one need any support quite frankly along with Silva. Okomi might be close but I still see him winning via his G-P which is far better than Bispings

I think you might be overrating Bispings striking skill just a bit. And we all saw **w well he does against wrestlers in the Hamil fight! Maia has under rated strikes and would destroy him on the ground Marquardt..I don't think this one need any support quite frankly along with Silva. Okomi might be close but I still see him winning via his G-P which is far better than Bispings

Ok, I already started with Silva and Nate dominating him, so theres no need to keep repeating them, it wont strengthen the argument. And cant think about Franklin till he goes back down. Oh, and I doubt Dana would let Lutter fight in the UFC again after his last couple of embarrasing turn outs. So whats the real argument? Who are we talking about? It's basically Okami, Maia, Cote.

Your argument is that I am over-rating Bisping's striking. But against who? Does that mean that you are claiming these three are technically better strikers than Bisping? Break it down simply.

Cote - Only a boxer. He is a good boxer, but Bisping has more striking tools. He has better kicks and better knees. Cote has been training with Delagrote though, so that may be improved. But not the same skill level. We could debate about wrestling and jits, but lets face it, this one wouldn't go to the ground probably.

Maia - Yes his striking is under-rated, but in this scenario thats like saying Bisping's jits is under rated. Both statements are true, but that doesn't mean either of them are near the other in the relevant skill set. The recipe for this fight is simple. If Maia gets it down, he 95 time out of 100 taps him. If it stays on the feet, Bisping wins.

Okami - Has decent counter-striking, but not amazing. I don't think his striking is as good as Bisping's. Some may agree, some may disagree. His general advantage at MW though was his size. He can bully people, and use good wrestling to get ppl down and dominate them.Bisping is bigger and stronger, so this make this much much harder for Okami to do.

So the whole argument started with you saying everyone at MW would DESTROY Bisping. Apart from the top two guys, can you really back that up? I personally think not. Maia can beat hime. Okami, could maybe beat him. But could either of them destroy him? No.

You say I over rate Bisping. I have always said his fight against Hendo will show where he is really at in terms of skills. But for every person that tell me I over-rate Bisping, they just as equally under-rate him. There is no middle ground. But as I always say, we will be able to judge him properly after the Hendo fight.

Until then, I have a chicken curry calling me from the living room. Take it easy!

Ok' date=' I already started with Silva and Nate dominating him, so theres no need to keep repeating them, it wont strengthen the argument. And cant think about Franklin till he goes back down. Oh, and I doubt Dana would let Lutter fight in the UFC again after his last couple of embarrasing turn outs. So whats the real argument? Who are we talking about? It's basically Okami, Maia, Cote.

Your argument is that I am over-rating Bisping's striking. But against who? Does that mean that you are claiming these three are technically better strikers than Bisping? Break it down simply.

Cote - Only a boxer. He is a good boxer, but Bisping has more striking tools. He has better kicks and better knees. Cote has been training with Delagrote though, so that may be improved. But not the same skill level. We could debate about wrestling and jits, but lets face it, this one wouldn't go to the ground probably.

Maia - Yes his striking is under-rated, but in this scenario thats like saying Bisping's jits is under rated. Both statements are true, but that doesn't mean either of them are near the other in the relevant skill set. The recipe for this fight is simple. If Maia gets it down, he 95 time out of 100 taps him. If it stays on the feet, Bisping wins.

Okami - Has decent counter-striking, but not amazing. I don't think his striking is as good as Bisping's. Some may agree, some may disagree. His general advantage at MW though was his size. He can bully people, and use good wrestling to get ppl down and dominate them.Bisping is bigger and stronger, so this make this much much harder for Okami to do.

So the whole argument started with you saying everyone at MW would DESTROY Bisping. Apart from the top two guys, can you really back that up? I personally think not. Maia can beat hime. Okami, could maybe beat him. But could either of them destroy him? No.

You say I over rate Bisping. I have always said his fight against Hendo will show where he is really at in terms of skills. But for every person that tell me I over-rate Bisping, they just as equally under-rate him. There is no middle ground. But as I always say, we will be able to judge him properly after the Hendo fight.

Until then, I have a chicken curry calling me from the living room. Take it easy![/quote']

Well maybe I over stated some things Nate and Silva and Franklin destroy him

The others I named could and more than likely would beat him, but not destroy I give ya that.

Cote has enough skill boxing to keep up with Bisping and in this case he would play to his strengths and go to the ground I believe and use his far superior wrestling and BJJ to his advantage.

Maia would strike just long enough to get close and take him down (whens the last time he couldn't take someone down) and Bisping gets subbed

Lutter......touche on that one LOL

That brings us to Okami, which would be a very good fight IMO. Both are very good strikers. He may not be able to bully Bisping but that doesn't mean he couldn't get him down and G-P him which is his bread and butter. Honestly this one I tossed on the list because he has the ablity to beat Bisping on any give day, but the reverse is true for Bisping!

The whole point of this was that there are fighters better suited for a title shot that Bisping at this point in time. Cote just had one so you can take him of the list I guess. Franklin would just lose again. but Nate and Maia both have better shots at beating Silva than Bisping IMO. I'm taking nothing away for the guy because he gets better with every fight, but right now there are people better suited for a win against Silva. Just my opinion though

YUP THIS HAPPENS ALOT IN HERE. (overrating bisbing)

Well maybe I over stated some things Nate and Silva and Franklin destroy him

The others I named could and more than likely would beat him' date=' but not destroy I give ya that.

Cote has enough skill boxing to keep up with Bisping and in this case he would play to his strengths and go to the ground I believe and use his far superior wrestling and BJJ to his advantage.

Maia would strike just long enough to get close and take him down (whens the last time he couldn't take someone down) and Bisping gets subbed

Lutter......touche on that one LOL

That brings us to Okami, which would be a very good fight IMO. Both are very good strikers. He may not be able to bully Bisping but that doesn't mean he couldn't get him down and G-P him which is his bread and butter. Honestly this one I tossed on the list because he has the ablity to beat Bisping on any give day, but the reverse is true for Bisping!

The whole point of this was that there are fighters better suited for a title shot that Bisping at this point in time. Cote just had one so you can take him of the list I guess. Franklin would just lose again. but Nate and Maia both have better shots at beating Silva than Bisping IMO. I'm taking nothing away for the guy because he gets better with every fight, but right now there are people better suited for a win against Silva. Just my opinion though[/quote']

Oh I totally agree about title shot worthiness. I've been saying a couple of things about that for ages. Number 1 contender I have always said should be Nate vs Maia.

With Bisping, I have said for ages that I think Okami would be the best fight. The reason being that if he beats Hendo, all the haters can just use the excuse that Hendo is past his prime, and he beat an aging star. However, if he beats Okami, he beats a guy that is still young and ever improving, and there is nobody that could then deny he is in the top 3 or 4 in the weight class.

Short of having a kind of MW knock out to find the best #1 contender, I think 2 things will ring true. If the Nate Maia fight goes ahead, the winner gets a shot straight away. And because of the hype, whoever wins out of Bisping Hendo also gets a shot in their next fight. Okami will more than likely get one of the losers to fight, and in the time being, I guess we could maybe see him matched up with Cote? Dont know about Cote's knee, but I think that would be about the right fight for both of them.

Oh I totally agree about title shot worthiness. I've been saying a couple of things about that for ages. Number 1 contender I have always said should be Nate vs Maia.

With Bisping' date=' I have said for ages that I think Okami would be the best fight. The reason being that if he beats Hendo, all the haters can just use the excuse that Hendo is past his prime, and he beat an aging star. However, if he beats Okami, he beats a guy that is still young and ever improving, and there is nobody that could then deny he is in the top 3 or 4 in the weight class.

Short of having a kind of MW knock out to find the best #1 contender, I think 2 things will ring true. If the Nate Maia fight goes ahead, the winner gets a shot straight away. And because of the hype, whoever wins out of Bisping Hendo also gets a shot in their next fight. Okami will more than likely get one of the losers to fight, and in the time being, I guess we could maybe see him matched up with Cote? Dont know about Cote's knee, but I think that would be about the right fight for both of them.[/quote']

See, we agreed all along LOL ;)