Sign in to follow this  
G__row

LOL...100$ for each tooth?

How funny is it that the Americans offered Frank that for every tooth he knocked out of James, then he gets 4 knocked out!! HAHAHAHA!!

If only he was America' date=' and Frank, British, he'd have 4 big ones.[/quote']

I thought it was very funny. But Bisping once again showed how much of an **** he was.

How funny is it that the Americans offered Frank that for every tooth he knocked out of James' date=' then he gets 4 knocked out!! HAHAHAHA!![/quote']

LOL you totally got this thread up before me dammit :) Looks like Demarques is gonna be a broke mofo HAHAHA

looked like frank had him a couple times... that sucked but i gotta give him credit for sticking it out, I thought he was done

and yea fn Bisping, lol

I thought it was very funny. But Bisping once again showed how much of an **** he was.

I TOTALLY disagree!!

He was getting time to recover, That should have been done before the fight started back. This is one instance I think Bisping was in the right 100% I'd have been doing the same thing!!

Not sure about that. If you're on the other side of the octagon, and you see the other fighter is not going in to fight, as a coach you'd probably be pissed as well. I'm sure he wasn't aware initially about the tooth being lodged in the mouthpiece.

I TOTALLY disagree!!

He was getting time to recover' date=' That should have been done before the fight started back. This is one instance I think Bisping was in the right 100% I'd have been doing the same thing!![/quote']

But that is what the ref is for. He has every right to ask what the he!! is going on, but come on.

But that is what the ref is for. He has every right to ask what the he!! is going on' date=' but come on.[/quote']

Well yeah, but this is a job that could and should have been done by one of the cornerman during the brake do you think? Don't wait until its time to fight and then go "OH wait we have to fix this" I'd have fliped out too! Especially when the fighter doing it was the one getting FEDOR'd the whole round before and was on the ropes!!!

But that is what the ref is for. He has every right to ask what the he!! is going on' date=' but come on.[/quote']

i agree Bisping wanted an easy win because his fighter was looking weak at the end of the round... granted the US guy (forgot his name) lost all will to fight after haveing 4 teeth get knocked out and having 1 get stuck in his mouth piest and swallowing atleast 1 other... it came back out after the fight...

Bisping went over board he wanted an easy win instead of earning it

Well yeah' date=' but this is a job that could and should have been done by one of the cornerman during the brake do you think? Don't wait until its time to fight and then go "OH wait we have to fix this" I'd have fliped out too! Especially when the fighter doing it was the one getting FEDOR'd the whole round before and was on the ropes!!![/quote']

While I understand what you are saying, I just watched it again. He stood up and started to go out. Tried to put the mouth piece back in and at that point realized it would not go in. Yes Bisping can question this, but cursing out the ref??

And, at the very end, he was sitting there and coughed up another tooth. Guess he swallowed one. Now that is funny.

It did look like he was done... at first

the ref prolly should have been made aware b4 the start of the round so he could call time

Bisping still gettin an extra helping of hendo whoop **** for acting an a$$ again

It did look like he was done... at first

the ref prolly should have been made aware b4 the start of the round so he could call time

Bisping still gettin an extra helping of hendo whoop **** for acting an a$$ again

I honestly think he did not know it would not go back in until

he started to go back out.

Talking about class... Frank showed that he has none. I'm an American and it was great to see him get the shizzel beaten out of him. The neg. attitude and big talk backfired BIG TIME. If he was not fit to answer the bell the fight should have been called. Period.

Talking about class... Frank showed that he has none. I'm an American and it was great to see him get the shizzel beaten out of him. The neg. attitude and big talk backfired BIG TIME. If he was not fit to answer the bell the fight should have been called. Period.

I can agree with this.

I have a couple of friends that fight though. A lot of them have to psych themselves up. They can get pretty mean around fight time. Must be kinda hard to share the house with the guy you're gonna fight. I know my buddy said it kinda sucked.

While I understand what you are saying' date=' I just watched it again. He stood up and started to go out. Tried to put the mouth piece back in and at that point realized it would not go in. Yes Bisping can question this, but cursing out the ref??[/quote']

Yeah that bit was a little overboard but I understand why he was mad. Could have gone about it different though.

And' date=' at the very end, he was sitting there and coughed up another tooth. Guess he swallowed one. Now that is funny.[/quote']

Agreed LOL

I TOTALLY disagree!!

He was getting time to recover' date=' That should have been done before the fight started back. This is one instance I think Bisping was in the right 100% I'd have been doing the same thing!![/quote']

I totally agree with G_row, it looks as though he didn't even know his teeth were missing, secondly, did the UK fighter also not have extra time to recover, it's not like Lester got an unfair advantage, both got to 'relax' an extra 30 seconds.

lester imo was always in there by luck...him getting his teeth knocked out gave me a great deal of joy...i mean he only got in there by getting himself beat up and the poor aggressor knocking HIMSELF out...for me it was justice...but thats just me. :P

I think Lester got an unfair advantage when his teeth got knocked out. Surely, he could breath alot easier without those 4 teeth obstructing;)

I understand Bisping being upset but I'm not sure how the corner or the ref would handle it different.

I don't know the procedures in the corner as well as some but I'm not sure that every fighter checks his mouth guard between rounds for "Chicklets" that get stuck.

I think Lester got an unfair advantage when his teeth got knocked out. Surely' date=' he could breath alot easier without those 4 teeth obstructing;)

I understand Bisping being upset but I'm not sure how the corner or the ref would handle it different.

I don't know the procedures in the corner as well as some but I'm not sure that every fighter checks his mouth guard between rounds for "Chicklets" that get stuck.[/quote']

Actualy no most dont. as they where implants from his teeth being knocked out in the past.

Also any other sport and most likely any ref other than Mazz and he would have been ejected from ringside for his conduct.

The only thing really that I took from the fight was, Frank lost heart after the shot where he lost teeth.

James I highly doult will go very far because he seems to have a very weak chin.

Frank rocked him about 3 times, any fighter who was close to a well rounded fighter would have done a much better job at following up when he was hurt.

Frank completely fail at it in the early part of round one.

I totally agree with G_row' date=' it looks as though he didn't even know his teeth were missing, secondly, did the UK fighter also not have extra time to recover, it's not like Lester got an unfair advantage, both got to 'relax' an extra 30 seconds.[/quote']

This is wrong as he said in the post fight interview he KNEW his teeth got knocked out when he took that knee!!

And the other guy was winning, he didn,t need it while the US guy was on the ropes and every little bit helps!

I think it was pretty obvious that Frank was not aware that a tooth was stuck in his mouthpiece. I think it is also obvious that Bisping could not have possibly known this. And I can't blame Bisping thinking that Frank was trying to stall. They had to use hemo's or pliers or whatever to pry the tooth out. Just an unusual situation really. You can see the perplexed look on Franks cornermen .... like "WHAT? a tooth is stuck in there!"

Bisping kind of rubs me the wrong way sometimes (LIKE NOT SHOWING UP FOR YOUR FIGHTER--- THAT WAS OUTRAGEOUS AND UNFORGIVABLE)... but not this time. If any opponant was trying to stall for REAL like that ... then it's Bispings job to throw a monster fit and make sure his fighter is treated fairly, and by the rules.

But yeah in general Bisping bugs the crap out of me.

and yeah the irony of the whole thing is crazy! I bet Frank will never threaten any1's teeth again!

It has almost become a sure bet: Bet against the biggest sh!t talker!

Actually, the other fight tonight was similar also .... Dollar acted nervous and honest about it. And the Britt was counting the ways HE would win. ... maybe that was a simple case of over-confidence i guess. but still an interresting phenominano!

This is wrong as he said in the post fight interview he KNEW his teeth got knocked out when he took that knee!!

And the other guy was winning' date=' he didn,t need it while the US guy was on the ropes and every little bit helps![/quote']

Sure he knew his teeth got knocked out. He even said it when walking to his corner. And he swallowed one. But he did not realize that one was still stuck in his mouth piece.

Sure he knew his teeth got knocked out. He even said it when walking to his corner. And he swallowed one. But he did not realize that one was still stuck in his mouth piece.

I get that Bisping was not fully aware of what was happening and that he had a right to protest. You can get the attention of the ref and voice your protest without acting like a doofuss. I know it created not only rest but also recovery time for Lester but it was an equipment issue not a fighter issue.

Well if you know your got teeth KO and your mouth piece is out during the break anyway wouldn't it seem logical to check something like that?? I could be way off base, But I don't think so IMO.

I'm not saying what happend was wrong, I'm jsut saying I can see why Bisping got pissed.

Well if you know your got teeth KO and your mouth piece is out during the break anyway wouldn't it seem logical to check something like that?? I could be way off base' date=' But I don't think so IMO.

I'm not saying what happend was wrong, I'm jsut saying I can see why Bisping got pissed.[/quote']

I understand him questioning it. I just think he behaved like the immature **** that he is.

And, I would not expect a tooth to get stuck in there like that.

I understand him questioning it. I just think he behaved like the immature **** that he is.

And' date=' I would not expect a tooth to get stuck in there like that.[/quote']

I think your just drinkin that Hater-ade man!!! LOL j/k

Nah I get where your comming from though. Its not like its a huge deal that effected the outcome anyway right? The right guy won the fight!

Frank got lucky in his fight to get into the house. The guy he fought would have done so much better than him. To bad he had to knock himself out.

Yeah, that was a shame.

I wish Big John was the ref in the last fight. He would not have taken the abuse from Bisping. I can assure you of that.

Yeah' date=' that was a shame.

I wish Big John was the ref in the last fight. He would not have taken the abuse from Bisping. I can assure you of that.[/quote']

Yeah Bisping would have be REAL quite LOL

That was pretty funny' date=' frank talked alot of smack, and didn't back any of it up.[/quote']

It was funny. He actually looked better then I thought he would for about a minute. lol

And' date=' I would not expect a tooth to get stuck in there like that.[/quote']

I agree. What did bisbing want with all that yealling. For his fighter to win by DQ?

WTF' date=' this show cuts into my weight lifting time, can't watch it, but it sounds interesting, don't know what to do.[/quote']

1. Posting on a forum about a show you don't even watch is lame.

2.So what if your busy when the show is on, if you put your mind to it it's still possible to watch the show (that's a hint by the way)

3.No one cares about you 'weighting lifting time'

Yeah Bisping would have be REAL quite LOL

blah blah blah butcher the english language why don't ya? it spelled quiet. lol... j/k

The guy who lost the second fight (The luckiest man ever basically) was terrible... The only thing I saw from him that looked somewhat decent was his stand up. Even then I wouldnt say it was great, but it was not bad.

The guy that won the second fight last night seemed to be all around better then him. I think that might have been a bad match up IMO. This guy though had TERRRRRRRRIBLE cardio. HORRENDOUS!

blah blah blah butcher the english language why don't ya? it spelled quiet. lol... j/k

Its all good man. I usually highlight them in bold for people LOL. I got thick skin so its no big deal :).....thought it was funny actually

Its all good man. I usually highlight them in bold for people LOL. I got thick skin so its no big deal :).....thought it was funny actually

Hey now that think about it you highlighted one of my many mistake in a post. and if remember correctly you might have also underlined it too.

Hey now that think about it you highlighted one of my many mistake in a post. and if remember correctly you might have also underlined it too.

see, what goes around comes around LOL.......freakin Karma!!!

"WTF REF, HEY REF WTF. HEY HEY REF, HEY REF, HEY REF, HEY WTF REF, CAN'T YOU HEAR ME WTF REF?"

Seriously Bisping.. Calm the heck down, Frank was being dominated and rocked through that whole fight.