Sign in to follow this  
G__row

LOL...100$ for each tooth?

"WTF REF' date=' HEY REF WTF. HEY HEY REF, HEY REF, HEY REF, HEY WTF REF, CAN'T YOU HEAR ME WTF REF?"

Seriously Bisping.. Calm the heck down, Frank was being dominated and rocked through that whole fight.[/quote']

So.....why let him rest!!!!! He was doing what was best for his fight( he happend to be there this time lol) I'd have done the same!!!

So.....why let him rest!!!!! He was doing what was best for his fight( he happend to be there this time lol) I'd have done the same!!!

He can't question the referee the way he did, why would the referee give Frank some extra time to recover?

He cound't have popped in the mouth piece with his teeth stucked in it.. Bisping just needs to chill and stop questioning everything, dude is just paranoid.

He can't question the referee the way he did' date=' why would the referee give Frank some extra time to recover?

He cound't have popped in the mouth piece with his teeth stucked in it.. Bisping just needs to chill and stop questioning everything, dude is just paranoid.[/quote']

Look if I'm a coach I do exactlly what Bisping did. The cornerman for Frank should have taken care of that during the intermission, not waited until its time to fight and THEN fix it. Dude got his teeth KO, they knew it, that should have been one of the things they checked IMO. It boiled down to a fighter who was on the ropes getting MORE time to recover. Bisping was justified IMO

Look if I'm a coach I do exactlly what Bisping did. The cornerman for Frank should have taken care of that during the intermission' date=' not waited until its time to fight and THEN fix it. Dude got his teeth KO, they knew it, that should have been one of the things they checked IMO. It boiled down to a fighter who was on the ropes getting MORE time to recover. Bisping was justified IMO[/quote']

Not like it did much for him anyway, second round was just pure slaughter.

Bisping is a good coach, he tries his best to give his fighters an advantage.. But sometimes he just flips out when he really shound't.

Don't you think it was a bit embarassing for a grown man to be acting that way? He was shouting at the top of his lungs.

Not like it did much for him anyway' date=' second round was just pure slaughter.

Bisping is a good coach, he tries his best to give his fighters an advantage.. But sometimes he just flips out when he really shound't.

Don't you think it was a bit embarassing for a grown man to be acting that way? He was shouting at the top of his lungs.[/quote']

Everyone on Team UK was Yelling......because it wasn't right! I agree that it didn't make a difference, but that doesn't mean it should have been done. The fault lies more on Franks corner than the Ref though IMO. The Ref couldn't very well let him go out without a mouth piece so I may concede that, but it was still extra rest for someone who needed it which is wrong!!

lol.... yeah yeah thanks for showing up bisbing...

Look if I'm a coach I do exactlly what Bisping did. The cornerman for Frank should have taken care of that during the intermission' date=' not waited until its time to fight and THEN fix it. Dude got his teeth KO, they knew it, that should have been one of the things they checked IMO. It boiled down to a fighter who was on the ropes getting MORE time to recover. Bisping was justified IMO[/quote']

IMO Bisbing handled like a rookie. He had a point why would the ref allow a fighter time to recover? Hey could have asked What's going on. Or why isn't he ready to fight. Bisbing again looking like a clown.

Not like it did much for him anyway, second round was just pure slaughter.

Don't you think it was a bit embarassing for a grown man to be acting that way? He was shouting at the top of his lungs.[/QUOT

Bisbing isn't a coach. Cheerleader yeah. Motivational speaker shure... but there's a reason why he brought real coaches (who coach him) to LV. Bisbing is there for show.

Everyone on Team UK was Yelling......because it wasn't right! I agree that it didn't make a difference' date=' but that doesn't mean it should have been done. The fault lies more on Franks corner than the Ref though IMO. The Ref couldn't very well let him go out without a mouth piece so I may concede that, but it was still extra rest for someone who needed it which is wrong!![/quote']

It wasn't wrong either. He had to fix his equipment. so he gets a little rest. When the ref stops the fight to get a fighter mouth piece he gets rest or when the fight is stopped so the doc's can check a cut he gets rest... Bisbing needs to relax.

Not like it did much for him anyway' date=' second round was just pure slaughter.

Don't you think it was a bit embarassing for a grown man to be acting that way? He was shouting at the top of his lungs.[/QUOT

Bisbing isn't a coach. Cheerleader yeah. Motivational speaker shure... but there's a reason why he brought real coaches (who coach him) to LV. Bisbing is there for show.[/quote']

He seems motivated to help the fighters though, and does give SOME sound advice.

Like telling Dean to watch out for Triangles, and telling ((Insert name here)) to watch out for Mikes three consecutive punches.

It wasn't wrong either. He had to fix his equipment. so he gets a little rest. When the ref stops the fight to get a fighter mouth piece he gets rest or when the fight is stopped so the doc's can check a cut he gets rest... Bisbing needs to relax.

If you can't see the difference in stopping a fight to check a cut or pick up equipment that was lost compaired to not being ready when the bell rings to come out fighting then.....wow! Thats just apples and oranges to me!

soccer talk: Means 1 to nothing

I surprised iwish MMA didn't say 1-love. That's nut hugger talk for his dream boy Bisbing.

lol..........

If you can't see the difference in stopping a fight to check a cut or pick up equipment that was lost compaired to not being ready when the bell rings to come out fighting then.....wow! Thats just apples and oranges to me!

He needed to fix hix equipement period. What if the ref didn't let the round start right away cause he had to wipe off excess vasoline?

All right you ppl need to drop it' date=' there is no need for insults.[/quote']

agreed. You can disagree without being hurtful.........Damn I sound like a guidance councilor LOL

Why can't I be the coach?

Because you don't even watch the show, for some reason.

Hint: buy a DVR, problem solved.

Juits

It was stopped/delayed due to equipment failure, don't think anyone for saw the need to have pliers there to get franks tooth out his mouth piece.

But ya Bisping could have objected in a better manner.

Because you don't even watch the show' date=' for some reason.

Hint: buy a DVR, problem solved.

Juits

It was stopped/delayed due to equipment failure, don't think anyone for saw the need to have pliers there to get franks tooth out his mouth piece.

But ya Bisping could have objected in a better manner.[/quote']

I probably wouldn't watch it anyways.

I probably wouldn't watch it anyways.

It's better than 90% of the garbage they air on tv these days.

Think I watch it, Deadliest Catch and the morning news, anymore.

The rest anymore aint worth watching.

Think I watch it' date=' Deadliest Catch and the morning news, anymore.

The rest anymore aint worth watching.[/quote']

Pitchmen is funny stuff

Think I watch it' date=' Deadliest Catch and the morning news, anymore.

The rest anymore aint worth watching.[/quote']

Agreed LOL.....I love some Deadliest Catch!!

House rules all......did ya see this weeks yet?!?! Really good episode

i did... house puts it to Cutty.... bout time too...

Shes 41

D@mn, I am almost her age. Think she will marry me??

Wait....hold on.........nooooooooo......get out!!!

OK' date=' I love House, Deadliest Catch and TUF.

BUT GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH THIS...please.

HAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote']

hey now... when i said "get out of my thread" all i got was "i can go where ever i want on the forum" so PFFFFFFFFFFFT! and Cutty is hot but Cameron is hotter

hey now... when i said "get out of my thread" all i got was "i can go where ever i want on the forum" so PFFFFFFFFFFFT! and Cutty is hot but Cameron is hotter

LOL, yeah she is, but I like em both.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH KNOCKING TEETH OUT??

LOL' date=' yeah she is, but I like em both.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH KNOCKING TEETH OUT??[/quote']

One of the ppl applying for foremans job awhile ago punched house. Is that good enough?

LOL' date=' yeah she is, but I like em both.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH KNOCKING TEETH OUT??[/quote']

i will tell you.... its related in the way you stare at them with your mouth open and when you trip because your not paying attention when you hit the ground chin first you lose several teeth in the impact

i will tell you.... its related in the way you stare at them with your mouth open and when you trip because your not paying attention when you hit the ground chin first you lose several teeth in the impact

Honestly, it has never happened to me.

Honestly' date=' it has never happened to me.[/quote']

just laying out a hyopthetical, its not happened to me either... but i saw it happen to a few guys... not so much the teeth thing but staring at a girl then ending up on his face....

when i was in college there was a bike cop riding by a metal bar fence and was starting at some hotties when one of his handles went into the bars... the cop flew a good 5 feet... it was funny as hell

just laying out a hyopthetical' date=' its not happened to me either... but i saw it happen to a few guys... not so much the teeth thing but staring at a girl then ending up on his face....

when i was in college there was a bike cop riding by a metal bar fence and was starting at some hotties when one of his handles went into the bars... the cop flew a good 5 feet... it was funny as hell[/quote']

GOD I wish, no I would PAY to have seen that......Bike cops are the worst too! There all pissy because they went through all that training and graduated and were handed a pair of bike shorts and a bike and told to go fight crime!!

You have made a very rational and thought out point.

Carry on.

Guys guys guys' date=' classic line that will pick up any girl.

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"[/quote']

no no no....

its "did you know math is an aphodisiac? sure it is... you add a bed, subtract your cloths, divide your legs, and i'll multiply"

I TOTALLY disagree!!

He was getting time to recover' date=' That should have been done before the fight started back. This is one instance I think Bisping was in the right 100% I'd have been doing the same thing!![/quote']

frank had an equipment malfunction. if it happened to bisping he would want that fixed. plus, james wilks had time to rest too. so it was even. i'm sure if frank could get back in there he would have.