Sign in to follow this  
G__row

LOL...100$ for each tooth?

I don't watch soccer.

it's not soccer it's footy or football ffs ^^

and lol @ frank and his Deliverance looking mouth after that fight...almost like a knee or fist went straight through, lord knows it's big enough, the smack that kid was talking...

am a US guy, living in europe, so am conflicted, UK has a decent squad, US looks sub par...look for UK to take it...

on another note, i don't see how Hendo is gonna manhandle Bisping, beat him, maybe, manhandle, destroy no way...look for a good fight, cheers ^^

Bisping will crumble when he fights Hendo... also remember you got UKs a-list fighters against the US c-d-rank fighters

Bisping will crumble when he fights Hendo... also remember you got UKs a-list fighters against the US c-d-rank fighters

Also remember the UK is tiny in comparison to the USA so therfore more people would you agree ? So ur C-D fighters as u call them against are A list shouldn't be the case as ur country is so big u should have alot more A-B list fighters to last more than 9 shows , especially when the whole 9 series didnt just contain all Americans , a vast majority , but not all as i remember a certain Bisbing winning against some of ur , what list shall we call them ?

I can understand him yelling but not cursing. Maybe the next time he can find out whats happening before throwing a *****-fit. He's a coach and should carry himself like one. It shows how he has not mature a bit since he was on TUF. I watched every episode and so far he is acting exactly like one of those immature guys in the house...NO CLASS what-so-ever.

I can understand him yelling but not cursing. Maybe the next time he can find out whats happening before throwing a *****-fit. He's a coach and should carry himself like one. It shows how he has not mature a bit since he was on TUF. I watched every episode and so far he is acting exactly like one of those immature guys in the house...NO CLASS what-so-ever.

So by that rationale Matt Serra was classless too right? he cursed all the time!! bottom line is Bisping is a FIGHTER not a coach, it was just a knee jerk reaction to swear. hell I bet even Matt "god warrior" Hughes would have let some expletives fly in this case. he was just looking out for his fighter who he felt was being taken advantage of. his heart was in the right place IMO

So by that rationale Matt Serra was classless too right? he cursed all the time!! bottom line is Bisping is a FIGHTER not a coach' date=' it was just a knee jerk reaction to swear. hell I bet even Matt "god warrior" Hughes would have let some expletives fly in this case. he was just looking out for his fighter who he felt was being taken advantage of. his heart was in the right place IMO[/quote']

Bisping is a fighter...BUT hes gotta remember that hes a coach now. I am not saying that he was wrong for wanting the ref to acknowledge that was unfair...but he definitely could and should have done it in a more mature manner instead of yelling out HEY HEY WTF WTF. Hes gotta remember where he stands...the whole time on the show (as the coach) hes acting so immature.

So by that rationale Matt Serra was classless too right? he cursed all the time!! bottom line is Bisping is a FIGHTER not a coach' date=' it was just a knee jerk reaction to swear. hell I bet even Matt "god warrior" Hughes would have let some expletives fly in this case. he was just looking out for his fighter who he felt was being taken advantage of. his heart was in the right place IMO[/quote']

Yeah Matt Serra isd classesless was then, was before his rematch with GSp and is now prior to his Hughes fight...... I do want to see him win thought.

Bisping is a fighter...BUT hes gotta remember that hes a coach now. I am not saying that he was wrong for wanting the ref to acknowledge that was unfair...but he definitely could and should have done it in a more mature manner instead of yelling out HEY HEY WTF WTF. Hes gotta remember where he stands...the whole time on the show (as the coach) hes acting so immature.

Well we saw what a great coach he was with the Dean fight*heavy sarcasm*

I think this is one GOOD example of looking out for a fighter...to bad he doesn't do it for all of his fighters' date=' but I guess thats just asking to much

Yeah Matt Serra isd classesless was then, was before his rematch with GSp and is now prior to his Hughes fight...... I do want to see him win thought.

I should slap you in your dirty pie-hole for speaking Ill of Matt Serra

Do it again and I will "FOOT STOMP" you into oblivion!!!! :)

Well we saw what a great coach he was with the Dean fight*heavy sarcasm*

I think this is one GOOD example of looking out for a fighter...to bad he doesn't do it for all of his fighters' date=' but I guess thats just asking to much

I should slap you in your dirty pie-hole for speaking Ill of Matt Serra

Do it again and I will "FOOT STOMP" you into oblivion!!!! :)[/quote']

LOL.

You must be related to Matt Serra you both got nothing good to say....... ouch :) j/k

Yeah Matt Serra isd classesless was then' date=' was before his rematch with GSp and is now prior to his Hughes fight...... I do want to see him win t**ught.[/quote']

grats on being clinicly stupid... but alas they have not invented pills to cure stupidity...

LOL.

You must be related to Matt Serra you both got nothing good to say....... ouch :) j/k

Really? Coz when I heard, "up yours" and then "hammer fist!", it sounded pretty good to me...

:)

Really? Coz when I heard' date=' "up yours" and then "hammer fist!", it sounded pretty good to me...

:)[/quote']

Agreed

You see, this is a woman of inteligence!!! Power to Matt Serra!!!!

Are you saying Ashka isn't intelligent?? She'll MT kick you in the nuts if she hears this LOL :)

More intelligent than you :P j/k

She'd break your hand if she kicked Serra in the nuts...lol

More intelligent than you :P j/k

She'd break your hand if she kicked Serra in the nuts...lol

I agree, she is!!

She likes him TOO!! She'd never kick him in the nuts!! And she'd never kick my hand because I'm awesome and she knows it LOL.

But if she did I'd take one for the team.....got to keep Serras nuts hugable for all the other fans out there. I'd be a hero to them :)

I agree' date=' she is!!

She likes him TOO!! She'd never kick him in the nuts!! And she'd never kick my hand because I'm awesome and she knows it LOL.

But if she did I'd take one for the team.....got to keep Serras nuts hugable for all the other fans out there. I'd be a hero to them :)[/quote']

Everyone knows **w awesome you are. Personally I like Serra's a***tude. He's can be a real jerk (like me :) ) Just wish he'd back it up.......

Everyone knows **w awesome you are. Personally I like Serra's a***tude. He's can be a real jerk (like me :) ) Just wish he'd back it up.......

I think a lot of people take the things he says WAY to seriously. I like him cause hes a good fighter (plus hes a BJJ guy so I'm all about that) and he's a nut(in a good way) he's funny to me.

I think a lot of people take the things he says WAY to seriously. I like him cause hes a good fighter (plus hes a BJJ guy so I'm all about that) and he's a nut(in a good way) he's funny to me.

He shure know how to hype a fight and start sh!t.......I think he's funny toobut not with the back and forth with GSP cause he doesn't really play that game. What would be cool is if Serra went to LW div. and fight BJ. That would be some good sh!t talking..........

He shure know how to hype a fight and start sh!t.......I think he's funny toobut not with the back and forth with GSP cause he doesn't really play that game. What would be cool is if Serra went to LW div. and fight BJ. That would be some good sh!t talking..........

You mean that crap talk that GSP started because he got tired of getting asked about losing to Serra and basically said Fu*k Serra on some radio station. Serra was cool until that point then started getting pissy. Most of the time its other people that start the talk, Serra just takes it to a whole new(and funny) level :)

As far as the Serra/Penn fight......I'd love to see it but I'd be going crazy because I wouldn't know who to pull for because I love'em both LOL

man the whole thing was amusing,it's just the thought of the fighter was thinking like,"I just put this mouthpiece and something's not right,WTF is in there? oh,it's one of them hundred dollar toofs I should've knocked out of the other guy's mouth ,,err..uh..time out...hey coach help me pick my toof out of my mouthpiece"

Why did he bother putting his mouthpiece back in? he had no frikin teeth left to protect!!

this is funny because its true! I didn't like that dude anyway. Though he was kinda lucky to even be there because the guy he fought in his qualifying match was the better fighter IMO and KO himself!!!

I for one was delighted that he got beat, and had his teeth smashed out. He was being such a di*k in his trash talk. Obviously trash talk is fine, but his was just retarded.

I mean what the hell was he trying to say about Wilks being a traitor? I spent 7 years of my life growing up in Hong Kong. That doesn't make me Chinese. I would only represent Scotland in sport because that is my nationality, regardless of where I live. What a moronic thing to say.

I for one was delighted that he got beat' date=' and had his teeth smashed out. He was being such a di*k in his trash talk. Obviously trash talk is fine, but his was just retarded.

I mean what the hell was he trying to say about Wilks being a traitor? I spent 7 years of my life growing up in Hong Kong. That doesn't make me Chinese. I would only represent Scotland in sport because that is my nationality, regardless of where I live. What a moronic thing to say.[/quote']

Ya, he's an idiot!

But at least he has a few less teeth now LOL

I for one was delighted that he got beat' date=' and had his teeth smashed out. He was being such a di*k in his trash talk. Obviously trash talk is fine, but his was just retarded.

I mean what the hell was he trying to say about Wilks being a traitor? I spent 7 years of my life growing up in Hong Kong. That doesn't make me Chinese. I would only represent Scotland in sport because that is my nationality, regardless of where I live. What a moronic thing to say.[/quote']

your data make poe no v g ohhhh

ROR-------raff out rowed

Lester was terrible anyways. The guy that should have defeated him KOd himself, and Lester actually took credit for that. I would feel like an idiot myself if my opponent did that to himself. Seriously, that is probably the worst way for anyone to win.

Lester was terrible anyways. The guy that should have defeated him KOd himself' date=' and Lester actually took credit for that. I would feel like an idiot myself if my opponent did that to himself. Seriously, that is probably the worst way for anyone to win.[/quote']

Haha, yeh that was such a twatty over celebration for what was just good fortune.

lester was terrible anyways. The guy that should have defeated him kod himself' date=' and lester actually took credit for that. I would feel like an idiot myself if my opponent did that to himself. Seriously, that is probably the worst way for anyone to win.[/quote']

Yes!!!! Agreed

Lester actually took credit for that.:)

my thoughts exactly mate...

and his celebration broke my heart....what a w*nker....and im not biased with race/countries etc.....he was just a real tosser and even if he was fighting for my hometown i would have liked him to fall flat on his ****.

:edit:...cant use the quotes on this forum...(apologies)

DRINK INDUCED^^^^^^^^^ :/

Lester actually took credit for that.:)

my thoughts exactly mate...

and his celebration broke my heart....what a w*nker....and im not biased with race/countries etc.....he was just a real tosser and even if he was fighting for my hometown i would have liked him to fall flat on his ****.

:edit:...cant use the quotes on this forum...(apologies)

DRINK INDUCED^^^^^^^^^ :/

Sounds like you are having fun down under mate!!!

I thought it was very funny. But Bisping once again showed how much of an **** he was.

Being an ****, or just enforcing the rules, weren't you arguing rules the other day now its ok to walk around them because Bisping is an ****?

Being an ****' date=' or just enforcing the rules, weren't you arguing rules the other day now its ok to walk around them because Bisping is an ****?[/quote']

Enforcing what rules?? His right to curse out the ref and question what he is doing? There was an equipment malfunction.. There are no rules about a fighter having to come out when his mouthpiece is full of chicklets. That is the refs job to deal with, not Bispings. Sure he can question it, but he went overboard in my opinion.

Exactly what are you trying to say?

Enforcing what rules?? His right to curse out the ref and question what he is doing? There was an equipment malfunction.. There are no rules about a fighter having to come out when his mouthpiece is full of chicklets. That is the refs job to deal with' date=' not Bispings. Sure he can question it, but he went overboard in my opinion.

Exactly what are you trying to say?[/quote']

Just about what we were discussong the other day referring to the brock and mir fight and enforcing the rules, if there was an equipment malfuction, it should have been dealt with at the beginning of the rest period not the end.

Just about what we were discussong the other day referring to the brock and mir fight and enforcing the rules' date=' if there was an equipment malfuction, it should have been dealt with at the beginning of the rest period not the end.[/quote']

We have talked about this. I do not think they realized the teeth were stuck in there until he stood up to go back out, and tried to put the mouthpiece back in.

It is the refs responsibility to deal with this, not Bispings. AND, yes, Bisping has the right to question what is going on, but I do not think he should be cursing out the ref about it. And, I do not think there are any written rules about teeth being stuck in a mouthpiece. LOL, first time I have seen it.

Dude is super hyper. If that had been big John, he would not have put up with it. I heard John threatening to fine coaches in the corner for talking crap.

We have talked about this. I do not think they realized the teeth were stuck in there until he stood up to go back out' date=' and tried to put the mouthpiece back in.

It is the refs responsibility to deal with this, not Bispings. AND, yes, Bisping has the right to question what is going on, but I do not think he should be cursing out the ref about it. And, I do not think there are any written rules about teeth being stuck in a mouthpiece. LOL, first time I have seen it.

Dude is super hyper. If that had been big John, he would not have put up with it. I heard John threatening to fine coaches in the corner for talking crap.[/quote']

I agree that Bisping is hyper and full of him self, I personally don't like him either, not trying to step on toes, just debating a question. I would have to say that you have a valid point.

I agree that Bisping is hyper and full of him self' date=' I personally don't like him either, not trying to step on toes, just debating a question. I would have to say that you have a valid point.[/quote']

Right on man. That is what we are here for, to debate.

Calling me out is not stepping on toes. Being a mod doesn't mean I know more then anyone here. Nor does it mean that people can't debate with me. I am wrong as much as the next guy, and never try to use it as an argument winner. lol

Right on man. That is what we are here for' date=' to debate.

Calling me out is not stepping on toes. Being a mod doesn't mean I know more then anyone here. Nor does it mean that people can't debate with me. I am wrong as much as the next guy, and never try to use it as an argument winner. lol[/quote']

But being a Mod does mean if he loses a debate he can just delete the other guys posts so he wins LMAO

I know you wouldn't but I thought it was funny!! :P

But being a Mod does mean if he loses a debate he can just delete the other guys posts so he wins LMAO

I know you wouldn't but I thought it was funny!! :P

LOL, too many people on here for that. Someone would see it and call me out. haha

Topics change alot i see but interesting nun the less. Poetry in motion is what happenD CarmA is a female DawG