Sign in to follow this  
ricoj3323

Rampage may coach on TUF 10

If this is true, the WOW. I?m already looking forward to this.. But it would also be nice to see GSP & Anderson Silva, as oposit coaches, before they have to fight.. Don?t you think ??

I can't see rampge doing it, he blamed his loss to Griffin in a few interviews on the show, he didn't like taking that much tim eoff and not having a fight....either that or he had the excuse book out, but yeah i'd like to see him again, but I also agree with Warewolf786, Anderson Silva & GSP would be sick :D

Team Brazil (Machida) vs Team America (Rampage) would be nice in a hand, but they wouldn't understand each other, which kinda sucks hard !

I don't think this will happen, however if Rashad wins over Machida and hence Rashad and Rampage will be coaches, that'd give a really competitive TUF show !

Would be awesome !

Now talking about coaches, I don't know but for the 11th season of TUF, would be awesome to have GSP as coach, I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best coach ever seen.

I love Rampage, and love watching him on tv and in interviews and stuff, but to tell yuo the truth I am pretty sick of the coaches being picked as a way of hyping a title fight.

Super-fight - great. Grudge match - great. Country v country -also a good laugh.

But by doing it for title fights you just drag the whole thing out for sooooo long, meaning the championship only gets contended 2 times a year. I think this is unfair on fans, and contenders alike.

Team Brazil (Machida) vs Team America (Rampage) would be nice in a hand' date=' but they wouldn't understand each other, which kinda sucks hard !

I don't think this will happen, however if Rashad wins over Machida and hence Rashad and Rampage will be coaches, that'd give a really competitive TUF show !

Would be awesome !

Now talking about coaches, I don't know but for the 11th season of TUF, would be awesome to have GSP as coach, I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best coach ever seen.[/quote']

They dont understand each other in this series, and they both speak friking English.

I would also rather watch Rashard v Rampage, nothing against Machida, but these two really dont like each other. It would be like Tito and Ken all over again!!!

I love Rampage' date=' and love watching him on tv and in interviews and stuff, but to tell yuo the truth I am pretty sick of the coaches being picked as a way of hyping a title fight.

Super-fight - great. Grudge match - great. Country v country -also a good laugh.

But by doing it for title fights you just drag the whole thing out for sooooo long, meaning the championship only gets contended 2 times a year. I think this is unfair on fans, and contenders alike.[/quote']

I agree! the Rampage Forrest fight took an absolute age to come round.

Evans- Jackson would be entertaining though!

If this is true' date=' the WOW. I?m already looking forward to this.. But it would also be nice to see GSP & Anderson Silva, as oposit coaches, before they have to fight.. Don?t you think ??[/quote']

The only way this is possible is if it was Brazil vs Canada. Anderson does not speak much English at all. I seriously doubt it.

i dont want rampage being a coach again. already spent a season watching him. too many other colorfull personalities in the ufc. i do think gsp and silva would make perfect coaches but could you imagine. gsp's heavy canadian accent talking sh*t to the limited english of silva. lol. id imagine they'd both end up mad, frustrated, and confused lol

I would like to see two Lightweight fighters coach the next TuF.

Whoever wins between BJ and Florian would be one coach, and maybe Sherk vs Sanchez for the other spot. I would love to see Stevenson get more attention.. But he keeps losing his most recent fights.

I got a feeling you might be seeing Sugar as a coach, dunno why, just a feeling I have...

Rashad v Rampage?

But like I said in an earlier post, Rampage blamed his loss to Forrest on doing TUF in some interviews saying he will never take 9 months without a fight ever again and stuff, so I dunno...

i agree.

Nate Marquardt and Damien Maia...perhaps??

naw i dont want to see that, i'd rather see them fight at UFC 102, now that will be good

naw i dont want to see that' date=' i'd rather see them fight at UFC 102, now that will be good[/quote']

I could really get into that....i think Nate would make a VERY good coach. As far as Maia, if I was a fighter and had a chance to learn BJJ from him i'd jump at that opportunity!! And he speaks good english so it would work well for a Brazil vs. US TUF too!!

this would be the best thing since the start.Kris"cyborg" Santos and Gina Carano that i would rather see.name two fighters you'd rather see coach then those two (even just Carano?)

this would be the best thing since the start.Kris"cyborg" Santos and Gina Carano that i would rather see.name two fighters you'd rather see coach then those two (even just Carano?)

There is no Womens Div in the UFC so it doesn't apply.

There is no Womens Div in the UFC so it doesn't apply.

my dreams just got shot down.if i have to go with reality i'll say i would like to see the undisputed HW Champ and the next challenger whoever that may be since i can't dream wish and hope for the impossible.

my dreams just got shot down.if i have to go with reality i'll say i would like to see the undisputed HW Champ and the next challenger whoever that may be since i can't dream wish and hope for the impossible.

LOL sorry about peeing in your Capt. Crunch man! In a few more years UFC will have a Womens Div. so maybe then the dream will come true!!

LOL sorry about peeing in your Capt. Crunch man! In a few more years UFC will have a Womens Div. so maybe then the dream will come true!!

UFC not likely but it's a just a matter of time before WEC does

UFC not likely but it's a just a matter of time before WEC does

No, once they have enough quaility fighters Dana has already said he'd reevaluate his stance

No' date=' once they have enough quaility fighters Dana has already said he'd reevaluate his stance[/quote']

WEC will start it out then ufc might take it once they get big enough and get them fighting 5 min a round it's just a spectacle until then.

WEC will start it out then ufc might take it once they get big enough and get them fighting 5 min a round it's just a spectacle until then.

Yeah probably

gsp was kinda of like a guest coach on TUF 4 and i did enjoy it alot.

i think rashad and rampage would be very entertaining. and i would like to see machida as a coach.. his english is okay and theyd supply subtitles... but there is no language in fighting.. heck i dont understand half of the UK guys and there is no subtitles, i still like em.

most of all id wish anderson silva as the coach q; )