Sign in to follow this  
BaddaBoom

Cry Babies cann't be Ultimate Fighers

Are you kidding me, I am actually watching this guy cry on the show. I was going to comment on how whinny the USA team looks and then what do I see but a guy crying in the house. Danna must be trying to attract the EMO viewers.

Are you kidding me' date=' I am actually watching this guy cry on the show. I was going to comment on how whinny the USA team looks and then what do I see but a guy crying in the house. Danna must be trying to attract the EMO viewers.[/quote']

"Dana"

OK, emotions have always been a part of fighting. If this is the first time you have seen it, you must not have been watching for long.

BJ is the biggest cry baby out there in the world of MMA... it might not be tears but its not much different

and OP please keep that your only post because stupid as pure of yours will spread

Keep in mind that the fighter house is one major mind ****, you're in a house with no contact with loved ones and dealing with everyone else who are there with the mindset that they're gonna kick your ****. There's no distractions, it just 24/7 fighting and training out of your usual routine. You've got nothing more to think about other then the people/stuff you let behind and it will eat at you, just as much as the constant pressure of knowing you could be fighting in the next two days just like that.

So give these guys some slack, since the whole experience is both immensely physically and mentally straining.

Cameron Dollar just seems extremely unstable, he is the only fighter that admits to being afraid before a fight.

He just had a nervous breakdown, apparently he did not have a very good childhood.

Cameron Dollar just seems extremely unstable' date=' he is the only fighter that admits to being afraid before a fight.

He just had a nervous breakdown, apparently he did not have a very good childhood.[/quote']

Uhhh, he was drunk. Big difference. Heck, Ross broke down for a second tonight. He will probably win the whole thing a be the biggest mma star in the UK history.

Uhhh' date=' he was drunk. Big difference. Heck, Ross broke down for a second tonight. He will probably win the whole thing a be the biggest mma star in the UK history.[/quote']

Dollar being drunk doesn't make that big of a difference, the kid is just all around unstable and he has shown this.

Then again that house is the devil apparently..

Dollar being drunk doesn't make that big of a difference' date=' the kid is just all around unstable and he has shown this.

Then again that house is the devil apparently..[/quote']

Being drunk makes people emotional. Being in that house makes people emotional. So he admitted that he was scared for his fight. I thought he was going to lose because of it. But, he didn't. Maybe he is just better at expressing his feelings then most fighters. lol

Cameron Dollar just seems extremely unstable' date=' he is the only fighter that admits to being afraid before a fight.

He just had a nervous breakdown, apparently he did not have a very good childhood.[/quote']

Where the hell did you get he had a bad child hood? That is the farthest from the truth. He was a spoiled **** brat got everything he wanted from his mother who raised him on her own till he was 8. Then his step dad spoiled the crap our of him. He had a good up bringing.

Uhhh' date=' he was drunk. Big difference. Heck, Ross broke down for a second tonight. He will probably win the whole thing a be the biggest mma star in the UK history.[/quote']

He had been drinking and got a little emotional. He grew up a spoiled kid got everything he wanted. Where did the bad child hood come from>? It's the farthest from the truth.

Are you kidding me' date=' I am actually watching this guy cry on the show. I was going to comment on how whinny the USA team looks and then what do I see but a guy crying in the house. Danna must be trying to attract the EMO viewers.[/quote']

Real men cry ya idiot. Unless you've walked in the shoes you speak of keep your opinion to yourself you dumb ****. Did ya see the guy Cameron beat his 1st fight in the house? The pit bull from the UK? He was down on his knees crying when he lost. Get a clue dude.

Do you personally know him? All I could find was that he was unable to attend College or University because he couldn't afford it. So if someone has a little bit of money growing up they couldn't have possibly had a rough childhood? You clearly have some sort of hatred towards the guy, it is very possible for someone to grow up in a good home and still have emotional issues, especially since you pointed out that he was raised by his mother alone until he was 8. Money doesn't bring happiness, nor does it mean your life is always sunny and happy. This is an emotional experience for all these fighters, something obivously triggered this break-down in Cameron, who are we to make fun of him, everyone has their own demons.

Real men cry ya idiot. Unless you've walked in the shoes you speak of keep your opinion to yourself you dumb ****. Did ya see the guy Cameron beat his 1st fight in the house? The pit bull from the UK? He was down on his knees crying when he lost. Get a clue dude.

You said it perfectly, "Unless you've walked in the shoes you speak of keep your opinion to yourself you dumb ****." None of us know what his childhood was really like for him and none of us know what kind of inner demons he faces. Almost every fighter who lost trying to make it into the house or in their first fight has cried, not just this season, but every single TUF season.

yeah yeah I seen that too when he was talking about his dream of being a UFC fighter. and I agree he's probably gonna win. IMO I think he's gonna accomplish more and be bigger star than Bisbing.

you just made baddaboom cry......... lol...

Do you personally know him? All I could find was that he was unable to attend College or University because he couldn't afford it. So if someone has a little bit of money growing up they couldn't have possibly had a rough childhood? You clearly have some sort of hatred towards the guy' date=' it is very possible for someone to grow up in a good home and still have emotional issues, especially since you pointed out that he was raised by his mother alone until he was 8. Money doesn't bring happiness, nor does it mean your life is always sunny and happy. This is an emotional experience for all these fighters, something obivously triggered this break-down in Cameron, who are we to make fun of him, everyone has their own demons.[/quote']

Maybe the booze triggered it.

yeah yeah I seen that too when he was talking about his dream of being a UFC fighter. and I agree he's probably gonna win. IMO I think he's gonna accomplish more and be bigger star than Bisbing.

Agreed. Bisping will never be bigger then he is now. Once he faces top competition he will get owned.

BJ is the biggest cry baby out there in the world of MMA... it might not be tears but its not much different

and OP please keep that your only post because stupid as pure of yours will spread

Look whos talking, you come into a thread and make a totally unrealted post, so whos the stupid ****?

Hizoka<------------

This is the TUF thread......keep your Penn hate in the 12 other threads that deal with the subject!!

How stable did Leben look on the show, look at him now, minus the failed test. It takes balls to step up and tell the entire world how scared you are, just means he is a bigger man than most. And on top of that he went in and won the fight. When I drink I get emotional, I think alot of people do so don't critisize the man for crying, if you are not comfortable with that then don't watch. Someone else posted how emotional fighting can be, I agree. Every fighter gets emotional. You can't even imagune what these guys go thru. There will always be emotions and tears in the UFC, so if you don't like it, at least quit CRYING about it.

How stable did Leben look on the show' date=' look at him now, minus the failed test. It takes balls to step up and tell the entire world how scared you are, just means he is a bigger man than most. And on top of that he went in and won the fight. When I drink I get emotional, I think alot of people do so don't critisize the man for crying, if you are not comfortable with that then don't watch. Someone else posted how emotional fighting can be, I agree. Every fighter gets emotional. You can't even imagune what these guys go thru. There will always be emotions and tears in the UFC, so if you don't like it, at least quit CRYING about it.[/quote']

Love the name......hotrodlincoln

Agreed. Bisping will never be bigger then he is now. Once he faces top competition he will get owned.

Ross isn't full of himself like bisbing. The kid got mad skills (he was striking, took the kid down plenty and submitted him to win) His likability is through the roof. I know he's got plenty of US fan on here which seems hard to beleive and almost impossible since we are all a bunch of racist UK haters (so they say)

Look whos talking' date=' you come into a thread and make a totally unrealted post, so whos the stupid ****?

Hizoka<------------

This is the TUF thread......keep your Penn hate in the 12 other threads that deal with the subject!![/quote']

Ur both a bunch of stupid a$$es...... bwahahahah :D

Ross isn't full of himself like bisbing. The kid got mad skills (he was striking' date=' took the kid down plenty and submitted him to win) His likability is through the roof. I know he's got plenty of US fan on here which seems hard to beleive and almost impossible since we are all a bunch of racist UK haters (so they say)[/quote']

Agreed. I like Ross!

Now you see why I liked the dude huh? He's a monster

Kinda reminds me of a LW version on Nate Marquardt!!

I see why you like him?

I picked the guy since the first show man.

I see why you like him?

I picked the guy since the first show man.

I thought you where asking how we all thought he was so good after just his prelem fight?? Or am I mixing you up with someone else ( I could have sworen it was you because you kinda said the same thing about Faulkner) I might be worng so let me know

It seems like almost every season, someone breaks down really dramatically. Those are the people that aren't going to make it as fighters.

As far as shedding tears, it's natural when there is a resolution to a hostile and unfamiliar circumstance to have a release event. Sometimes crying is that release.

Real UFC fighters cry after they win (or lose) in the Octagon all the time. It's not even weird to me anymore, it happens so often. I'd probably do it too, and I dare anyone to call me a crybaby to my face.

I thought you where asking how we all thought he was so good after just his prelem fight?? Or am I mixing you up with someone else ( I could have sworen it was you because you kinda said the same thing about Faulkner) I might be worng so let me know

The only thing I said was that bad fighters can make decent fighters look better. I said all along that Ross was my pick.

The only thing I said was that bad fighters can make decent fighters look better. I said all along that Ross was my pick.

Ok my bad then. LOL.......so do you think that leg injury is gonna hurt Faulkner??(my WW pick BTW)

Ok my bad then. LOL.......so do you think that leg injury is gonna hurt Faulkner??(my WW pick BTW)

I think that since Pierce is also injured, both sides will put this fight off as long as possible. Pierce is a waste of space in my opinion. Walking off, crying about training, whining that he has to fight "one of his good friends" who he just met.

Look at Dan and Rampage.. Those guys have been friends for years. Rampage even said "I do not like Dan, I love him.'

But, the difference is, they are professionals. When the time comes to do the job, they do it. It would not surprise me at all to see Pierce back out of the fight. He doesn't deserve to be there with that piss poor attitude.

I think that since Pierce is also injured' date=' both sides will put this fight off as long as possible. Pierce is a waste of space in my opinion. Walking off, crying about training, whining that he has to fight "one of his good friends" who he just met.

Look at Dan and Rampage.. Those guys have been friends for years. Rampage even said "I do not like Dan, I love him.'

But, the difference is, they are professionals. When the time comes to do the job, they do it. It would not surprise me at all to see Pierce back out of the fight. He doesn't deserve to be there with that piss poor attitude.[/quote']

I agree 100%

What I find funny is that Faulkner will not even think twice about beating him down and Pierce is about to cry over it LOL......He's such a joke, I really wish he wouldn't have made weight in the 2nd episode so we could have had a fighter who was serious about being there!!

It seems like almost every season' date=' someone breaks down really dramatically. Those are the people that aren't going to make it as fighters.

As far as shedding tears, it's natural when there is a resolution to a hostile and unfamiliar circumstance to have a release event. Sometimes crying is that release.

Real UFC fighters cry after they win (or lose) in the Octagon all the time. It's not even weird to me anymore, it happens so often. I'd probably do it too, and I dare anyone to call me a crybaby to my face.[/quote']

Leben broke down dramatically on the first season and he made it big, Until he failed his post fight test. Still he would be considered a "fighter".

I agree 100%

What I find funny is that Faulkner will not even think twice about beating him down and Pierce is about to cry over it LOL......He's such a joke' date=' I really wish he wouldn't have made weight in the 2nd episode so we could have had a fighter who was serious about being there!![/quote']

I agree, it looks like Pierce is not really into fighting any good comp. He pretty much gave up last night during the last of their training session. I don't think he is gonna fight when its his time. Again, I agree, we could have had a better fighter that wanted to REALLY be there.

And yet another 1 post wonder strikes.

Hizoka:

Just ignore him, he's already admitted he's a keyboard warrior, that just likes to BJ hate, and post unrelated comments.

KristineStepp:

Save the babble, it's view points like yours that it neutering the male psychy.

Been stationed in remote isolated duty before, 35 people at a remote site for 1 year.

A few breakdown a little, and it means nothing. You will find that 1 that it's a major issue for and you have to get rid of.

This is a show for 6 weeks and if he can't take it, he can go HOME.

Dana will let him pack his bags and go.

It has zero to do with his fighting abilities.

And yet another 1 post wonder strikes.

Hizoka:

Just ignore him' date=' he's already admitted he's a keyboard warrior, that just likes to BJ hate, and post unrelated comments.

KristineStepp:

Save the babble, it's view points like yours that it neutering the male psychy.

Been stationed in remote isolated duty before, 35 people at a remote site for 1 year.

A few breakdown a little, and it means nothing. You will find that 1 that it's a major issue for and you have to get rid of.

This is a show for 6 weeks and if he can't take it, he can go [b']HOME[/b].

Dana will let him pack his bags and go.

It has zero to do with his fighting abilities.

Where you allowed to call home?

You are in the Military I take it? Remember Basic, or your services version of it. There are people who have a hard time with it. Being away for the first time. Some of these guys are trying to fulfill their dreams.

Where you allowed to call home?

You are in the Military I take it? Remember Basic' date=' or your services version of it. There are people who have a hard time with it. Being away for the first time. Some of these guys are trying to fulfill their dreams.[/quote']

Was in the military.

Was a member of the 1st SF group.

Not reffering to basic. Where I'm speaking of you where there for 1 year with 1 phone call every 3 monthes.

We agree tho this is most likely many of these guys first times away, and there dealing with that stress.

I just strongly disagree, that is reflects anyway in there fighting abilities.

Yes many can cry and be great fighters.

Some can vent it inward and make themselves better.

No one can say you have to express your feeling to be a good or great fighter tho.

Was in the military.

Was a member of the 1st SF group.

Not reffering to basic. Where I'm speaking of you where there for 1 year with 1 phone call every 3 monthes.

We agree tho this is most likely many of these guys first times away' date=' and there dealing with that stress.

I just strongly disagree, that is reflects anyway in there fighting abilities.

Yes many can cry and be great fighters.

Some can vent it inward and make themselves better.

No one can say you have to express your feeling to be a good or great fighter tho.[/quote']

I got the impression that you had a problem with the emotions.

I remember many nights at Basic hearing guys crying while in bed.

Leben broke down dramatically on the first season and he made it big' date=' Until he failed his post fight test. Still he would be considered a "fighter".[/quote']

Quite true my friend. Quite true. Leben's a fighter. I mis-spoke a bit. I should have noted this, as I just got done watching TUF Season 1 last weekend.

hahahah.at least he won his fight.

Just so you know' date=' I can still see the deleted post. Glad you did it yourself.[/quote']

who me? I deleted my reply to the brit who was bashin US,because he deleted his initial post. :rolleyes:

Forrest Griffin the 1st Ultimate Fighter former lightheavy weight champion and he cries seems you can be a tough and still shed some tears

who me? I deleted my reply to the brit who was bashin US' date='because he deleted his initial post. :rolleyes:[/quote']

All yours was, that I could see, was *******. lol

I was talking about the other.

Just so you know' date=' I can still see the deleted post. Glad you did it yourself.[/quote']

You can see our deleted posts??? I feel Violated!!!

He is not my favorite but he won some points first of all when he admitted that he was scared before a fight.

I like a man who dares to show his softer sight. His vulnerability.

The tears of the last episode were tears of a drunk. I do not respect him drinking that much but totally do not mind the tears. :)