Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

Tea and crumpets mmmmmmmm

I don't even know why the UK and US have to mock each other anyhow. I think the Brits are our best allies. We should all mock Canada together. (kidding)

QUALITY

blame canada blame canada

its not a real country anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy>

.lol

I thought the French were in Montreal. I did not realize that it was half and half.

I'm not sure if its really half and half. But I think those are the big 2 in Canada. We'll have to ask DV or Shawn to be sure.

Yup....the other half is French

Which equals an army that is quick to surrender with really BAD teeth LOL j/k guys ;)

you know this is prolly one of the first "i laughed at this" posts you have made

almost... but not a full laugh...more of a smirk

Darn, my mission in life was almost fufilled....j/k I really don't care lol

Just messin bro

sounds like half of you on here are getting the excuses ready in case the UK does win the whole thing , wha wha wha , it's not our best fighters , we the almighty Americans , the unstoppable force , the be all and end all on this universe have to win everything and if we don't , well , we will make a daft reason up why not , grow up ffs you have no given right to win the thing ,

ohh and flame away , i would expect nothing less from you , after all the truth can be hurtful

sounds like half of you on here are getting the excuses ready in case the UK does win the whole thing ' date=' wha wha wha , it's not our best fighters , we the almighty Americans , the unstoppable force , the be all and end all on this universe have to win everything and if we don't , well , we will make a daft reason up why not , grow up ffs you have no given right to win the thing ,

ohh and flame away , i would expect nothing less from you , after all the truth can be hurtful[/quote']

The US is NOT going to win the show....they've already lost half their damn fighters LOL

I really don't think people are worried about the whole "US pride" deal anyway...at least I'm not. I know the US has great fighters even if they don't win the show

Brazil has the best fighters in the world anyway, just for the Record, not the US

The US is NOT going to win the show....they've already lost half their damn fighters LOL

I really don't think people are worried about the whole "US pride" deal anyway...at least I'm not. I know the US has great fighters even if they don't win the show

Brazil has the best fighters in the world anyway' date=' just for the Record, not the US[/quote']

Agreed.I'm american,I feel america does not have the best.I don't think we're the best country in the world with the best fighters and honestly,I don't think UK does either.(nothing to do with the show).

Why are we always viewed as ignorant hicks?

Please stop basing your personal beliefs on Jerry Springer and Fox News..

I couldn't have thought of any better way to say it.

maybe it's culture stereo-typing retardation but all in all,I'm happy for the Brits.they're doing great and there is some intresting talent there that would match up well with other fighters in the UFC roster.no need to be egotistical about nationailty,the world is full of great fighters,you're origin means squat.

sounds like half of you on here are getting the excuses ready in case the UK does win the whole thing ' date=' wha wha wha , it's not our best fighters , we the almighty Americans , the unstoppable force , the be all and end all on this universe have to win everything and if we don't , well , we will make a daft reason up why not , grow up ffs you have no given right to win the thing ,

ohh and flame away , i would expect nothing less from you , after all the truth can be hurtful[/quote']

LOL maybe the uk havent put out there best fighters to.

Why do so many Brits come on here guns a blazing? Is there a complex or something? I do not get it. And the "ohh flame away, i would expect nothing less from you" comment is laughable considering that you only came here to flame. What a joke.

I see alot of the team usa slagging off the brits because we drink tea and eat crumpets. Well well well looks like eating crumpets and drinking tea to the brits is like spinach to popeye because i think it has something to do with team usa ending up on the floor nearly every fight.

Hey, what the heck is a crumpet anyway? Is it like pizza?

Hey' date=' what the heck is a crumpet anyway? Is it like pizza?[/quote']

There is a post with a link to one in this thread. I will quote it for you. lol

Hey' date=' what the heck is a crumpet anyway? Is it like pizza?[/quote']

It's a ghetto waffle. LOL... It's bloody good or you can put jam on it too...

Really?

At one time yes. We've gotten our independance but still part of the commonwealth. (so we can win some medals at the commonwealth games/ help make up for the lack of medals from the olympics) LOL...

It's a ghetto waffle. LOL... It's bloody good or you can put jam on it too...

BTW I charge 5 dollars for every post people bite!!

I'll take mine in ones please.......strip club money for L8ter!!!

(mod edit)....No one here is saying anything about being the best..in fact I am pretty sure most here would agree that on the whole americans are not the best fighters int eh UFC...but...we sure as (mod edit)

BTW I charge 5 dollars for every post people bite!!

I'll take mine in ones please.......strip club money for L8ter!!!

JJW i'm canadians and our dollars are coins. I don't think the local strippers are gonna like you throwing change at them. You might hit one in the mouth and chip a tooth.

LOL..

JJW i'm canadians and our dollars are coins. I don't think the local strippers are gonna like you throwing change at them. You might hit one in the mouth and chip a tooth.

LOL..

That works out great because then I get to watch them scramble to pick it up.

Gonna make it rain tonight!!......well since they're coins I should say I'm going to make it hail!!! Good times!!!

LOL..

BS dude...I have been to Mints in Niagara Falls many times....hookers love the Loonies and Toonies!!!!

BS dude...I have been to Mints in Niagara Falls many times....hookers love the Loonies and Toonies!!!!

One and two dollar hookers??? Good for you bro.

I see alot of the team usa slagging off the brits because we drink tea and eat crumpets. Well well well looks like eating crumpets and drinking tea to the brits is like spinach to popeye because i think it has something to do with team usa ending up on the floor nearly every fight.

Are you really from the UK. You make it sound like we eat crumpets and drink tea on a regular basis. I don't know when the last time I had a crumpet was, never mind pairing it up with a cup of tea

Are you really from the UK. You make it sound like we eat crumpets and drink tea on a regular basis. I don't know when the last time I had a crumpet was' date=' never mind pairing it up with a cup of tea[/quote']

Don't lie!! you know thats what you guys eat, well that and fish-n-chips

In between your cricket matches!!! LOL

j/k BTW

You need to learn some math. With the UK winning 4-2 how is that half the time you (mod edit)? 2 thirds of the time

This was already discussed and fixed.

Please everyone, stop with the name calling. I am trying to mold this site in to a place people can come and post with out that. I can't catch them all, but I am doing what I can. There are plenty of ways to debate without direct name calling.

This was already discussed and fixed.

Please everyone' date=' stop with the name calling. I am trying to mold this site in to a place people can come and post with out that. I can't catch them all, but I am doing what I can. There are plenty of ways to debate without direct name calling.[/quote']

What did he say?? LOL I didn't even get to laugh at it before you dusted off the mod edit :)

Don't lie!! you know thats what you guys eat' date=' well that and fish-n-chips

In between your cricket matches!!! LOL

j/k BTW[/quote']

Fish chips peas and gravy, yummy! with 2 rounds of bread and a pint of Vimto..:)

What did he say?? LOL I didn't even get to laugh at it before you dusted off the mod edit :)

If I said it, then it would be the same as leaving it.

I am making an effort to try and cut back on the name calling that goes on here. It is difficult though. I can't see them all. There are certain ways to get your opinion out with out direct name calling. Saying something is a stupid post is different then saying "you're stupid."

If I said it' date=' then it would be the same as leaving it.

I am making an effort to try and cut back on the name calling that goes on here. It is difficult though. I can't see them all. There are certain ways to get your opinion out with out direct name calling. Saying something is a stupid post is different then saying "you're stupid."[/quote']

Yeah I know man. Was just trying to lighten the situation......you know me! ;)

Fish chips peas and gravy' date=' yummy! with 2 rounds of bread and a pint of Vimto..:)[/quote']

That made me spit steak on my computer screen. Thanks a lot man. lol

The Pain Pills may have helped as well. Freakin Hydrocodone. I hate the stuff, but I am not in pain now....lol. Holy crap, I just really realized how well it is working. Cool!!

Yeah I know man. Was just trying to lighten the situation......you know me! ;)

Yeah bro. We debate all the time without name calling, or belittling, I think.

HaHa LOL' date=' The brits will understand, its like a fruity soft drink.[/quote']

vimto -- it sounds a little fruity. Drink up Butty!!

That made me spit steak on my computer screen. Thanks a lot man. lol

The Pain Pills may have helped as well. Freakin Hydrocodone. I hate the stuff' date=' but I am not in pain now....lol. Holy crap, I just really realized how well it is working. Cool!![/quote']

HAHA, I can just see a peice of steak sliding down the computer screen!!

Those pills are good and do the job well....I had to switch from those to Perks because I was becoming a little to fond of them LOL.

Not a druggy or anything, I just have a bad knee from football, wrestling and BJJ LOL.

My friends call me "House" because I have a bottle with me most of the time LOL

Yeah bro. We debate all the time without name calling' date=' or belittling, I think.[/quote']

Yeah, very rarely say anything down to people unless they attack me or make outrageous posts. You've never said anything bad to me as far as I can remember either. Your tops in my book bro. I'll debate ya anytime.....although for the most part we share the same opinion on things so it doesn't happen a whole lot :)