Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

Tea and crumpets mmmmmmmm

HAHA' date=' I can just see a peice of steak sliding doen the computer screen!!

Those pills are good and do the job well....I had to switch from those to Perks because I was becoming a little to fond of them LOL.

Not a druggy or anything, I just have a bad knee from football, wrestling and BJJ LOL.

My friends call me "House" because I have a bottle with me most of the time LOL

Yeah, very rarely say anything down to people unless they attack me or make outragoius posts. You've never said anything bad to me as far as I can remember either. Your tops in my book bro. I'll debate ya anytime.....although for the most part we share the same opinion on things so it doesn't happen a whole lot :)[/quote']

I took Percs for a while after the two surgeries in the Army. I had to stop those because they gave me nightmares. I usually do not take pain meds unless I have to. Heck, I did not even let the hospital give me anything on the initial visit after I was shot. But today I had to go to the doctor because of an infected Cysts on my side under my arm. It is about the size of a golf ball. The doctor is trying antibiotics first. He said it was so deep that if he didn't try that first, I would have to have surgery. Not just a lance, but surgery.

It just so happens i have a pint by my side now!!!!:D

LOL, cool. I am mixing the pain meds with one beer, so I have a pint as well. But a little different. haha

I found that doing that helps with the nightmares pain meds give me.

I took Percs for a while after the two surgeries in the Army. I had to stop those because they gave me nightmares. I usually do not take pain meds unless I have to. Heck' date=' I did not even let the hospital give me anything on the initial visit after I was shot. But today I had to go to the doctor because of an infected Cysts on my side under my arm. It is about the size of a golf ball. The doctor is trying antibiotics first. He said it was so deep that if he didn't try that first, I would have to have surgery. Not just a lance, but surgery.[/quote']

Holy cr@p batman!!

I took Percs for a while after the two surgeries in the Army. I had to stop those because they gave me nightmares. I usually do not take pain meds unless I have to. Heck' date=' I did not even let the hospital give me anything on the initial visit after I was shot. But today I had to go to the doctor because of an infected Cysts on my side under my arm. It is about the size of a golf ball. The doctor is trying antibiotics first. He said it was so deep that if he didn't try that first, I would have to have surgery. Not just a lance, but surgery.[/quote']

Dude, I had a cyst on my TAILBONE!!!! That crap was PAINFUL. You don't realize how involved you tailbone is in everyday movment until its messed up. I could do anything!! They lance it to drain it but will need surgery to totally remove it. Now that I think of it, I have a bunch of crap that needs fixing, but would cost so much I just can't do it LOL

LOL' date=' cool. I am mixing the pain meds with one beer, so I have a pint as well. But a little different. haha

I found that doing that helps with the nightmares pain meds give me.[/quote']

I never had a problem with Hydros' (other than liking them to much LOL) Perks make me nauseous...which is a good thing for me, that way I don't want to take them as much. A beer of 2 does help though :)

I never had a problem with Hydros' (other than liking them to much LOL) Perks make me nauseous...which is a good thing for me' date=' that way I don't want to take them as much. [b']A beer of 2 does help though [/b]:)

1 of 2 beers??? what do you do with the second beer???

1 of 2 beers??? what do you do with the second beer???

Most of the time I pop it open and sling it all over the house Stone Cold Steve Austin style...other times I just put it back

Red coats or not they are the HUNGRY and the americans are the spoiled rich kids crying to each other after drinks...Dollar is a natural talent waiting 4 carma as kimbo vs aryan got kimbo str8 clocked carma is a female dog 4 sure!

Red coats or not they are the HUNGRY and the americans are the spoiled rich kids crying to each other after drinks...Dollar is a natural talent waiting 4 carma as kimbo vs aryan got kimbo str8 clocked carma is a female dog 4 sure!

Hmmmmm.......your logic........intrigues me

My first cuss word to get BLEEPED out how is the brits are coming a bad word? **** n A

its funny you say that because i know a lot of pro fighters and the guys we have on team UK arent the best fighters the UK has to offer' date=' yes they are good, but they are certainly not the best, and the UK are beating team USA because we have a much better attitude and are more willing to work hard, and you americans can drop the tea and crumpet joke its so old, get a new one liner,[/quote']

fish and chips..lol

Most of the time I pop it open and sling it all over the house Stone Cold Steve Austin style...other times I just put it back

lol..... JJW is a wild man!!!!

its funny you say that because i know a lot of pro fighters and the guys we have on team UK arent the best fighters the UK has to offer' date=' yes they are good, but they are certainly not the best, and the UK are beating team USA because we have a much better attitude and are more willing to work hard, and you americans can drop the tea and crumpet joke its so old, get a new one liner,[/quote']

How about Cricket jokes, or jokes about the Queen, or Bad teeth?? Are these ok? LOLj/k ;)

How about Cricket jokes' date=' or jokes about the Queen, or Bad teeth?? Are these ok? LOLj/k ;)[/quote']

bwahahaha all fair game (in my book)

***looks over shoulder for G-row

Blah Blah Blah...throw those Brit in with real UFC fighters from the U.S. and its a different story. Some of these guys are decent' date=' but by far no even close to our best. But I am not getting that old story going again.[/quote']

*YAWN* excuses. well ever considered that these might not be the best Brits? No of course not, because you're too busy making excuses. fail.

*YAWN* excuses. well ever considered that these might not be the best Brits? No of course not' date=' because you're too busy making excuses. fail.[/quote']

That's a bunch of BS..... They way you Britts go on about bisbing you'd think he was the best ya got. and he ain't sh!t....

That's a bunch of BS..... They way you Britts go on about bisbing you'd think he was the best ya got. and he ain't sh!t....

I think Ross would BEAT Bisping honestly

Actually the only person that keeps bringing bisping up is u because he ran of with ur sister

Actually the only person that keeps bringing bisping up is u because he ran of with ur sister

I think you just became a major contender for the "Most ridiculous poster" award.

I think you just became a major contender for the "Most ridiculous poster" award.

LOL.....I would have to second this

that was a bit on the cheesy side!!

I'd like to see a canadian team assembled to fight a UK team next. I suppose all your british fighters are better than them too?

Obviously name 1 country in the world that aint better than canada at anything

How about Cricket jokes' date=' or jokes about the Queen, or Bad teeth?? Are these ok? LOLj/k ;)[/quote']

i suppose ur right BUT we cannot retaliate by calling america the most obese country in the world that are only good at 2 sports AMERICAN FOOTBALL and BASEBALL that is because ur the only country that plays it. Cricket sucks i agree but tell that to every other country in the world that plays it. I dont really know y u woud make jokes about the queen is it because shes actually british and were not ruled by some1 who has distint relatives who are terrorists! And as for bad teeth WTF does that even mean Maybe if we ate tacos all die and pizza we would probly have bad teeth but we dont. PWNED

i suppose ur right BUT we cannot retaliate by calling america the most obese country in the world that are only good at 2 sports AMERICAN FOOTBALL and BASEBALL that is because ur the only country that plays it. Cricket sucks i agree but tell that to every other country in the world that plays it. I dont really know y u woud make jokes about the queen is it because shes actually british and were not ruled by some1 who has distint relatives who are terrorists! And as for bad teeth WTF does that even mean Maybe if we ate tacos all die and pizza we would probly have bad teeth but we dont. PWNED

Well I was just kidding about all those man LOL. I know those are stereotypes and I'm sorry if you took it to heart, it was meant as a joke.:)

We are good at Basketball as well, and Hockey. We've won Gold metals in both of those in the past I believe. Not to mention MOST of the other Olympic sports. I really don't think the UK wants to go down the road of who has the better athletes with the USA because your not going to win!! You guys are better at Soccer but even in that we are gaining on the Europeans. We do have a lot of fattys here......but we are also home to some of the best looking people in the world.

As for Obama.....he DOESN'T RULE US!!!!!! HE LEADS US!!!! There is a huge difference! The United States of America hasn't been RULED since we won our Independence from YOU GUYS.

Also I highly doubt he has ANY connection to terrorists ( that comment was borderline racist BTW) Just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he has any link to those phychos! Even if someone in his family tree was, it has no baring on him as a person. You can't control what happened in the past.

Hmmm,

1) I like Tea and Crumpets.

2) From the clips I've seen Bisping is quite entertaining, however sometimes I think they should remove the "o" from his nickname if you know what I mean.

3) I don't know why this whole UK vs US has everyone so worked up, but then again what else do I expect from an internet forum.

4) Don't mess with the Queen. She could have a brick in her handbag for all you know.

On a side note, guys please tell your game developers to stop making World War 2 video games. I swear we've been playing them longer than the real thing lasted.

Hmmm' date='

1) I like Tea and Crumpets.

2) From the clips I've seen Bisping is quite entertaining, however sometimes I think they should remove the "o" from his nickname if you know what I mean.

3) I don't know why this whole UK vs US has everyone so worked up, but then again what else do I expect from an internet forum.

4) Don't mess with the Queen. She could have a brick in her handbag for all you know.

On a side note, guys please tell your game developers to stop making World War 2 video games. I swear we've been playing them longer than the real thing lasted.[/quote']

I wasn't worked up at all and I'm still not.......the "being ruled" comment kinda urked me but whatever. I was just messing around and he took it the wrong way I guess.

I agree with all your other comments though, the one about Bisping, and the WW2 games I totally agree with LOL

You forgot NASCAR my friend. LOL

But we dominate in Basketball as well. And watching sports at the college level beats em all.

Guys, on a serious note, stop with the bad teeth crap. Also, just stop with the criticizing of Countries. I would think less of anyone who did not stand up for their Country when it is being talked down about.

We all have one thing in common for sure. We all love MMA. Let's be glad that this sport has grown to this level, and brought us all together to discuss it. I mean really. We all come from somewhere. I am very Patriotic, but the Brits are our friends and allies. Let's all try to remember that. Nothing wrong with a little teasing, but keep it cool.

You forgot NASCAR my friend. LOL

But we dominate in Basketball as well. And watching sports at the college level beats em all.

Guys' date=' on a serious note, stop with the bad teeth crap. Also, just stop with the criticizing of Countries. I would think less of anyone who did not stand up for their Country when it is being talked down about.

We all have one thing in common for sure. We all love MMA. Let's be glad that this sport has grown to this level, and brought us all together to discuss it. I mean really. We all come from somewhere. I am very Patriotic, but the Brits are our friends and allies. Let's all try to remember that. Nothing wrong with a little teasing, but keep it cool.[/quote']

Yeah, I agree

I've made it clear my comments were just friendly joking and nothing more. I've also apologied as well. It was just a misunderstanding

Yeah' date=' I agree

I've made it clear my comments were just friendly joking and nothing more. I've also apologied as well. It was just a misunderstanding[/quote']

Absolutely man.

We cant call anyone on sports mate!!!

We invent sports then suck at them years later!!

I can understand you defending our country, but i knew this, and most other comments are said in jest.

In my opinion,by making comments like these you are kind of embarassing your own country.

We cant call anyone on sports mate!!!

We invent sports then suck at them years later!!

I can understand you defending our country' date=' but i knew this, and most other comments are said in jest.

In my opinion,by making comments like these you are kind of embarassing your own country.[/quote']

Maybe, but I think he was just standing up for the UK. He just took my joking the wrong way. Its not a big deal, its over as far as I'm concerned

Maybe' date=' but I think he was just standing up for the UK. He just took my joking the wrong way. Its not a big deal, its over as far as I'm concerned[/quote']

Oh he was, and thats great, there are just classier ways of doing it though me thinks.

Oh he was' date=' and thats great, there are just classier ways of doing it though me thinks.[/quote']

Possibly.

I'm not gonna fault the guys for that though. :)

my pleasure!!

i am just watching the ross vs ritchie fight on tv over here!

Ross is a freakin Monster!!! That was a good fight too! But you were there so you already know this LOL

my pleasure!!

i am just watching the ross vs ritchie fight on tv over here!

Good luck, :D Whop the yanks, they are abusing our tea drinking skills... :(

Oh here we go LOL

:D, u know tho i'd really like to see an episod of TUF now where all the english guys are sat round the table eating crumpets with a cup of tea :D

:D' date=' u know tho i'd really like to see an episod of TUF now where all the english guys are sat round the table eating crumpets with a cup of tea :D[/quote']

Yeah that would be pretty funny