Sign in to follow this  
BISPING4EVA

Tea and crumpets mmmmmmmm

I don't even know why the UK and US have to mock each other anyhow. I think the Brits are our best allies. We should all mock Canada together. (kidding)

HA HA love this comment i myself being an englishman have never understood why us brits and yanks always bad mouth each other we probably have the longest running friendship as allies than other set of countrys in the world yet we mock each other every chance we get . We are practically the same country as where you go we go and vice versa. I think the best way to describe our relationship is twin brothers as we will always fight with each other but when it comes down to it we attack and defend as a pair.Oh and leave the canucks alone iv'e been to canada and there nice lol

HA HA love this comment i myself being an englishman have never understood why us brits and yanks always bad mouth each other we probably have the longest running friendship as allies than other set of countrys in the world yet we mock each other every chance we get . We are practically the same country as where you go we go and vice versa. I think the best way to describe our relationship is twin brothers as we will always fight with each other but when it comes down to it we attack and defend as a pair.Oh and leave the canucks alone iv'e been to canada and there nice lol

I don't think Americans/English bad mouth each other all that much, it's usually banter, like tea & crumpets or doughnuts & twinkies :)

So is this really Lawson' date=' or just a joke?[/quote']

We do not allow people to impersonate fighters on this board.

its funny you say that because i know a lot of pro fighters and the guys we have on team UK arent the best fighters the UK has to offer' date=' yes they are good, but they are certainly not the best, and the UK are beating team USA because we have a much better attitude and are more willing to work hard, and you americans can drop the tea and crumpet joke its so old, get a new one liner,[/quote']

All banter aside i've got to fly my flag on the subject. Neither country is represented by the best fighters they have to offer. But the guys representing the UK are doing a better job, with the exception of Bisping.. who is a plonker, whens his next fight anyway... other than hendo. and whats peoples predictions on how that might turn out?

All banter aside i've got to fly my flag on the subject. Neither country is represented by the best fighters they have to offer. But the guys representing the UK are doing a better job' date=' with the exception of Bisping.. who is a [b']plonker[/b], whens his next fight anyway... other than hendo. and whats peoples predictions on how that might turn out?

This made me laugh after I totally agreed with it!!

I'm also a fan of Swamp Donkey and Tosser!! ;)

hahaha yes its me!! who ever that is!

i think i was definately the best tea drinker in the house.....actually hands down tea drinking champion

HAHAHA, who was your best competition??? If I were to venture a guess I'd go Dean!

Tea belly!

I have to say, for a non-englishman I'm a very big fan of hot tea. Never had a crumpet or even seen them in the store but they look pretty good.

But I loves me Iced Tea too!!! (I'm a southern boy after all :))

I have to say, as a non englishman... I dislike tea HIGHLY. Sorry Brits, tea sucks!

Soccer/football, cricket, and rugby though were good choices, so I guess you easily redeem yourself with that.

I have to say' date=' as a non englishman... I dislike tea HIGHLY. Sorry Brits, tea sucks!

Soccer/football, cricket, and rugby though were good choices, so I guess you easily redeem yourself with that.[/quote']

Hot tea would serve you well up there in that frozen tundra you live in LOL

Hot tea would serve you well up there in that frozen tundra you live in LOL

Sweet tea down here in the South is AWESOME!

I had iced tea the first time i went to the usa' date=' never again. its aweful! stick to the proper hot stuff![/quote']

Was it sweet? Iced Tea needs to be sweet to be good.

I like both. My Grandfather got me drinking hot tea a long time ago. But I love some sweet tea too!!

Was it sweet? Iced Tea needs to be sweet to be good.

I like both. My Grandfather got me drinking hot tea a long time ago. But I love some sweet tea too!!

Yeah, it's gotta be sweet!

In all seriousness... wtf is sweet tea? I have had tea with a tea bag, and it tastes like Shipoopy

I have had that Nestea crap... and that is crap.

I have had Brisk Ice tea... and that makes me gag (I dont know how anyones taste buds can withstand that)

I have had that stuff in the green cans...

But I have NEVER heard of sweet tea. Any suggestions?

In all seriousness... wtf is sweet tea? I have had tea with a tea bag' date=' and it tastes like Shipoopy

I have had Brisk Ice tea... and that makes me gag (I dont know how anyones taste buds can withstand that)

But I have NEVER heard of sweet tea. Any suggestions?[/quote']

sweet tea is iced tea with a sweetener

In all seriousness... wtf is sweet tea? I have had tea with a tea bag' date=' and it tastes like Shipoopy

Get a jar and put a good amout of sugar in it.

Brew your tea in the coffee pot then pour the hot tea in the jar and stir it up and put it in the fridge for a few hours, then pour a glass and enjoy

Get a jar and put a good amout of sugar in it.

Brew your tea in the coffee pot then pour the hot tea in the jar and stir it up and put it in the fridge for a few hours' date=' then pour a glass and enjoy[/quote']

Get regular tea bags, (I prefer red rose) put 8 in a pot of water, cook it till it starts to boil over then shut it off take it off the burner and let it sit for a couple of minutes, put 2 cups of sugar in a gallon pitcher and fill it halfway with water, then pour your tea in and add water till it is full and stir.

SWEET TEA.

I love it. Come to Georgia man.

I love it. Come to Georgia man.

I actually liked some of the sweet tea I had at restraunts in Georgia, but Georgias barbeque has no contention to Alabamas Mustard barbeque, I have to get back up to those states one day.

Tea has to be hot!

Yes! It sure does :)

The two best are yorkshire and tetley tea' date=' nothing else comes close imo..[/quote']

PG Tips all the way!

Tea has to be hot!

The two best are yorkshire and tetley tea' date=' nothing else comes close imo..[/quote']

I get down on some Earl Grey.....I love it

Uncle Lees green tea rocks but i am american and a tea tester i am not.I couldent tell the year or vintage of any tea i just drink it.

And what is a crumpet?Sugar cubes & lucy in the sky with diamonds

Belive it or not a sugar cube is a cube made out of sugar....

Crumpet is just like a breakfast thing made from yeast and flour, almost basically bread..

& JujitsWho Earl Grey is awful! :P

Belive it or not a sugar cube is a cube made out of sugar....

Crumpet is just like a breakfast thing made from yeast and flour' date=' almost basically bread..

& JujitsWho Earl Grey is awful! :P[/quote']

Its what my grandfather drinks so I got into it because of him

And if Capt. Picard drinks it, it can't be bad LOL.....I'm kinda hoping I go bald and get and awesome British voice if I drink enough of it! :)

Its what my grandfather drinks so I got into it because of him

And if Capt. Picard drinks it' date=' it can't be bad LOL.....I'm kinda hoping I go bald and get and awesome British voice if I drink enough of it! :)[/quote']

picard-facepalm.jpg

He doesn't think much of your plan...

I never got into Earl Grey tbh, but any other tea I'll drink. Can't stand cold or iced tea though - just wrong :mad:

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter' date=' Boxer

Quote deserves a 10/10.[/quote']yes at the bejing olympics... i herd him say that live and could not stop laughing

I'm glad too the conversation change from what type of tea you guys prefer. I leave for a couple of days and that's what happens?????

Put your pinkys down ya bunch of tea baggers.. LOL..

I'm glad too the conversation change from what type of tea you guys prefer. I leave for a couple of days and that's what happens?????

Put your pinkys down ya bunch of tea baggers.. LOL..

I don't drink hot tea, so when I drink I don't put my pinky up.

I drink a real mans tea, Sweet Tea, ICED.

I don't drink hot tea' date=' so when I drink I don't put my pinky up.

I drink a real mans tea, Sweet Tea, ICED.[/quote']

well isn't that SWEET!!! Good for you.