Sign in to follow this  
arlovskiviako

The Official DaMarques Johnson Fan Club

On TUF 9 he defeated Ray Elbe by technical knockout in an elimination match earning him a spot on the United States team. Johnson won his second fight against Dean Amasinger by submission using a triangle choke.

He has emassed a record of 9-6

Of his wins 4 by tko/ko 4 by submission and 1 by decision

His 6 losses 2 by ko/tko 3 by submission and 1 by decision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for all fans of DaMarques Johnson to post their comments and to converse with one another.

Remember, this is a fan club thread. Any comments that are not positive will be deleted. Continued spamming of fan club threads will result in disciplinary actions.

Please tell us a little about Demarques since you started the thread.lol

I started the thread because it seemed like you and jits where making threads for all the fighters and figured I would help you out to make it a little easier, I don't know anything about him.

I started the thread because it seemed like you and jits where making threads for all the fighters and figured I would help you out to make it a little easier' date=' I don't know anything about him.[/quote']

Thanks for helping. Look up his stats and what not. Then edit your post to include them. Where he fights out of and what not.

The dudes getin the kiss of death off me now , he is going to win the whole show me thinks , am not a fan but i think he has lots of potential and ability and confidence in abundance .

I think he has some very good skill, speed and reaction, looks the most polished on the American side, he has my vote to win it all this season.

a great twist at the end would have johnson walk up to henderson and say i'll take over, and beat bisbing's **** in the ring for the finally, or parking lot for that matter steve masagati wont object :)

1 more fight 2 go and your the MAN with the money...Gr8 heart good luck man!!!!!!

And 2 that ben the dict arnold peirce what a lame 2 the game FoOdaisy....I understand his drinking 2 much and slacking philosophy but 2 be the Snitch rat is wack.....What a benUHdictARNOLD he is ...Turns yellow for 1 fight and gives up the play book @ the same time...

It was a good fight, Demarques had to work for it too... I just hope he handles it with minimal trash talking

Best fight thus far on both sides imo

Hes gotta watch them elbows from the bottom...

Great job Demarques

It was a good fight' date=' Demarques had to work for it too... I just hope he handles it with minimal trash talking

Best fight thus far on both sides imo

Hes gotta watch them elbows from the bottom...

Great job Demarques[/quote']

Cant say the brit didnt have heart aswell he almost had D out on his feet.He 2 did show the warrior 's spirit much respect 2 him 4 sure.

Cant say the brit didnt have heart aswell he almost had D out on his feet.He 2 did show the warrior 's spirit much respect 2 him 4 sure.

No doubt.

Well' date=' the UK will pull out the 55 division, but I am confident that DaMarques will take the contract at 70.[/quote']

I am with you on this G.

In the beginning I couldnt really tell how good Demarques was. He just kept murdering Cans, and putting people away who were terrible match ups. Nick was a test, and Demarques proved that test was a stepping stone for his future. IMO he will win the 170 contract.