Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Bisping crossing the line?

Sure looked like it from the previews. Walking all tough past Demarques and throwing water in his face??

Just keeps on and on giving me reason to dislike him. No matter what, he should stay professional.

He really should become the student. Learn how to act from every one of the UK fighters on the show.

Anyway Bisping and D have been going at it since the show started.. Reminds me of Hughes and Serra in some ways.. Hopefully Demarques can evolve into a well rounded champion, then continue to rock Bisping into the ground.

I had to rewind it a few times to see it. He threw water in his face. The guy is an embarrassment as far as I am concerned.

Sure looked like it from the previews. Walking all tough past Demarques and throwing water in his face??

Just keeps on and on giving me reason to dislike him. No matter what' date=' he should stay professional.

He really should become the student. Learn how to act from every one of the UK fighters on the show.[/quote']

That move just showed me he is a bigger D-bag than Shamrock.

Trash talk the US team could have been counted to getting in there heads, and tactics.

That was a sports bottle, water only comes out when you squeaze them.

That was totally intentional and actually put him as a bigger @zz than Shame-rock on the TUF.

I had to rewind it a few times to see it. He threw water in his face. The guy is an embarrassment as far as I am concerned.

Yeah I had to rewind too, but Have you seen how much D has been messin with Bisping the whole show, I would be upset too. Although being the coach he should be able to hold his temper. I would really like to see the two of them fight after the show is over and I imagine we will. Wouldn't it be funny if D walked through Bisping.

Yeah I had to rewind too' date=' but Have you seen how much D has been messin with Bisping the whole show, I would be upset too. Although being the coach he should be able to hold his temper. I would really like to see the two of them fight after the show is over and I imagine we will. Wouldn't it be funny if D walked through Bisping.[/quote']

Naw he has only been replying to Bisping's trash talking, which Bisping started soon as he met the US team.

Bisping was the one who started the trash talking. Demarques has every right to talk back.

Bisping was out of line.

Just more fuel for the fire!!!

No Class

Bisping was the one who started the trash talking. Demarques has every right to talk back.

Bisping was out of line.

I agree. Especially being a coach, Bisping should be able to hold his temper a bit better than that, but lets wait and see why Bisping throws the water in his face before we condemn Mike to hell, even tho I don't care for the guy.

I agree. Especially being a coach' date=' Bisping should be able to hold his temper a bit better than that, but lets wait and see why Bisping throws the water in his face before we condemn Mike to hell, even tho I don't care for the guy.[/quote']

Yeah, just like we waited to see why he missed Deans fight. I have begun to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

HA, Spike just played a commercial for next week and showed it in slow motion. The announcer said "a ****y Bisping crosses the line"

And what is it that we have never seen before in nine seasons of fights? A double KO??? A total draw?? Impossible I know.

Yeah' date=' just like we waited to see why he missed Deans fight. I have begun to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

HA, Spike just played a commercial for next week and showed it in slow motion. The announcer said "a ****y Bisping crosses the line"[/quote']

you got that right, he is a ****y sob

Yeah' date=' just like we waited to see why he missed Deans fight. I have begun to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

HA, Spike just played a commercial for next week and showed it in slow motion. The announcer said "a ****y Bisping crosses the line"[/quote']

Before this season, would never have believed anyone would make me dislike them more than shamrock in his season. Bisping proved me wrong with that one.

That looked like a Junie Browning move.

Michael"The Enlish Browning"Bisping

you got that right' date=' he is a ****y sob[/quote']

I didn't get it right, the Spike announcer for the commercial did lmao

I didn't get it right' date=' the Spike announcer for the commercial did lmao[/quote']

Did you know the announcer is Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs and DeadliestCatch?

In all seriousness, I thought Bisping punched him in the face.

I watched it three times on rewind and it looked like he popped him in the jaw.

I think I need an HD TV

talking the usual ****. Good job Bisping..shut that ***** up. Can't wait to see ya pound Hendo's face in. Doesn't even care about his team...let's them quit before they even fight. HAHA!

talking the usual ****. Good job Bisping..shut that ***** up. Can't wait to see ya pound Hendo's face in. Doesn't even care about his team...let's them quit before they even fight. HAHA!

Very intelligent well thought out post. Thank you for your contribution.

Hendo doesn't care about his team huh? At least he has been to all the fights, and does not start a fight with one of the fighters on the UK team.

Very intelligent well thought out post. Thank you for your contribution.

Hendo doesn't care about his team huh? At least he has been to all the fights' date=' and does not start a fight with one of the fighters on the UK team.[/quote']

LOL exactly :)

Hendo's fighter did not fight because he was very ill. That is not Hendo's fault or the fighters. I dont see how anyone can blame that on either fighter really. Blaming Hendo for it... is retarded.

i missed that!! i just thought Bisping was trying to get a edge over the USA team.

it would be easy for a UK team to travel to America as underdogs and lose before it started. but throwing water at someone is well stupid. i think hes doing a better coaching job then henderson though. but henderson is a beast and i dont think bisping has a chance when they fight

Its water...

you get rained on you dont complain.

You can watch a sneak peak on Spike tv.

I've seen worse in ****ing playgrounds.

It is not just about water.

Its water...

you get rained on you dont complain.

You can watch a sneak peak on Spike tv.

I've seen worse in ****ing playgrounds.

I know I wouldn't put up with that sh!t. Could you imagine ANYONE on the show doing that to Ross? Would do you think he would do? Would you say he overreacted? IMO you're the SMALL minority who would just rollover and take someone disrespecting you like that--*******.

absolutly right G. Bisbing's trash talking has been building up. Yet AGAIN it shows Bisbing can dish it out but can't take it (like the tennis episode). He started all this from day ONE!!!! What a baby......

Every season has it drama...

From Leben to Junie and TUF9 has Bisbing and I don't have a problem putting all three of them in the same sentence.

I hate that demarqeus guy...Bisping is cool :)

I say Demarques can take Mike "the baby" Bisbing. I love to see them fight..... I know Demarques would want that fight. He's not scared of Bisbing and I don't see anyone on the show wanting to call out Hendo.

I agree

Its about taking pride in yourself as a coach and trying to set a good example for your fighters. Its a sad turn of events when the fighters are the one setting the example for the coach. Bisping is completely immature and unprofessional as a coach. But I guess we already know this after the Dean incident. He's not taking the job as seriously as he should IMO and is hurting his already questionable image as a fighter!!

I agree

Its about taking pride in yourself as a coach and trying to set a good example for your fighters. Its a sad turn of events when the fighters are the one setting the example for the coach. Bisping is completely immature and unprofessional as a coach. But I guess we already know this after the Dean incident. He's not taking the job as seriously as he should IMO and is hurting his already questionable image as a fighter!!

so so true

talking the usual ****. Good job Bisping..shut that ***** up. Can't wait to see ya pound Hendo's face in. Doesn't even care about his team...let's them quit before they even fight. HAHA![/quote

Didnt think it would take long before some noob put up a post about next weeks show. Got nothing to do with this weeks i mean if team uk were a complete embarresment in the octagon im sure i would try and change the subject to. Dermaques is an **** who talks to much **** and liked playing jokes on the uk guys but as soon as the table is turned he cries like a little *****.By the way nice fight dent.

Didnt think it would take long before some noob put up a post about next weeks show. Got nothing to do with this weeks i mean if team uk were a complete embarresment in the octagon im sure i would try and change the subject to. Dermaques is an **** who talks to much **** and liked playing jokes on the uk guys but as soon as the table is turned he cries like a little *****.By the way nice fight dent.

Your attempt at a quote was PHAILTACUTLAR!!! LOL :P

talking the usual ****. Good job Bisping..shut that ***** up. Can't wait to see ya pound Hendo's face in. Doesn't even care about his team...let's them quit before they even fight. HAHA![/quote

Huge ****ing difference between talking **** and splashing water in a persons face. Bisping just took it to a new level, and Demarques ((Huge Deuchebag too)) should have spat in his face.

Can't wait until these two beat the **** out of each other in the Octagon, I'm happy with whoever wins.

Sounds like your talking about Bisbing. LOL............ You kind expect the fighters to act out being couped up in the house and all. But what's bisbing's excuss for being an d!ck? It's pretty sad when the guys on team UK are act more professional that their coach.

Huge ****ing difference between talking **** and splashing water in a persons face. Bisping just took it to a new level' date=' and Demarques ((Huge Deuchebag too)) should have spat in his face.

Can't wait until these two beat the **** out of each other in the Octagon, I'm happy with whoever wins.[/quote']

I agree Demarques can be a ******. By your logic Bisbing taking it to a new level makes him a bigger ******.

Huge ****ing difference between talking **** and splashing water in a persons face. Bisping just took it to a new level' date=' and Demarques ((Huge Deuchebag too)) should have spat in his face.

Can't wait until these two beat the **** out of each other in the Octagon, I'm happy with whoever wins.[/quote']

this thread is bolox no 1 knows nothing about what happend the cameras just showed bisping throwing water in his face. Does any 1 know y? Does any1 know what happend before that?

this thread is bolox no 1 knows nothing about what happend the cameras just showed bisping throwing water in his face. Does any 1 know y? Does any1 know what happend before that?

I'm sure it has something to do with Bisping's horrible tennis skills, and the fact that he is not comfortable with his skin color.

Does it matter what Demarques did?? I don't think so. unless it's a comment disrespecting his mother. Bisbing is a ****** who lets the kids get at him and loose his cool. He's the Browning for season 9 of TUF.

I gave Bisping the ole "wait and see" when he missed Dean's fight. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that time. I just can't think of anything that Demarques could say that would justify taking it to the next level. If words justified that then someone should have thrown water in Pisspings face a few episodes back.

No excuse. And the Spike Announcer even says...A ****y Bisping crosses the line...na, no benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. Any one who still likes the guy should really reevaluate what they look for in a "hero."

That is kinda what he is to UK MMA fans. And I understand that. But looking at the guys on this season...Ross Jeff Dean Faulkner and the others...no worries. You have more excellent fighters with a ton of character and class coming up to choose from.

I gave Bisping the ole "wait and see" when he missed Dean's fight. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that time. I just can't think of anything that Demarques could say that would justify taking it to the next level. If words justified that then someone should have thrown water in Pisspings face a few episodes back.

No excuse. And the Spike Announcer even says...A ****y Bisping crosses the line...na' date=' no benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. Any one who still likes the guy should really reevaluate what they look for in a "hero."

That is kinda what he is to UK MMA fans. And I understand that. But looking at the guys on this season...Ross Jeff Dean Faulkner and the others...no worries. You have more excellent fighters with a ton of character and class coming up to choose from.[/quote']

Agreed

With Bisping its "Guilty until proven Innocent" at least for me anyway

It seems he is getting what gabe rudiger and browning deserve.Bisping is playing mind games ...Although i can say i truely dislike ken shamlittle(mod edit)

I know I wouldn't put up with that sh!t. Could you imagine ANYONE on the show doing that to Ross? Would do you think he would do? Would you say he overreacted? IMO you're the SMALL minority who would just rollover and take someone disrespecting you like that--*******.

Well' date=' to me it really depends on why and how it was done. If someone was talking crap and we were talking back and forth and he then threw water in my face, I would laugh... and then proceed to kill him.

Now, if we were playin games with each other, and someone threw water in my face, I would have the mindset of "I am DEFINITELY getting your **** back VERY BADLY"

I say Demarques can take Mike "the baby" Bisbing. I love to see them fight..... I know Demarques would want that fight. He's not scared of Bisbing and I don't see anyone on the show wanting to call out Hendo.

In all seriousness though, Demarques would get manhandled by Bisping.

No excuse. And the Spike Announcer even says...A ****y Bisping crosses the line...na' date=' no benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. Any one who still likes the guy should really reevaluate what they look for in a "hero."

That is kinda what he is to UK MMA fans. And I understand that. But looking at the guys on this season...Ross Jeff Dean Faulkner and the others...no worries. You have more excellent fighters with a ton of character and class coming up to choose from.[/quote']

LOL I definitely would not classify Bisping as a hero. He is too easy to get heated. He is funny as hell though.

Well, he is something like that to UK MMA fans.

I do not think he and Demarques were having a good ole time playing games when this happened. There is nothing that I can think of that would justify this from Bisping.

Well' date=' he is something like that to UK MMA fans.

I do not think he and Demarques were having a good ole time playing games when this happened. There is nothing that I can think of that would justify this from Bisping.[/quote']

Well, we shall have to see.

Demarques and Bisping are slightly hot headed though.

and by slightly I mean overly

Well' date=' we shall have to see.

Demarques and Bisping are slightly hot headed though.

and by slightly I mean overly[/quote']

No doubt about that, but Demarques has actually grown on me.

So he played a couple pranks. It happens a lot worse every season. The Brits didn't bite and they seem to have stopped. In past seasons they got out of control.

Every1 knowz a hot head equals mistakes in a fight!And i picked johnson 2 win it all i may be eating my words soon...

Every1 knowz a hot head equals mistakes in a fight!And i picked johnson 2 win it all i may be eating my words soon...

We will see, but look at the Diaz brothers...lol

We will see' date=' but look at the Diaz brothers...lol[/quote']

So what if nick is a HERO in his own mind lol I must admit that was chuckley