Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Bisping crossing the line?

If you watch the preview on Spike.

Hendo asks about some type of time change in the gym.

Bisping says he'll talk to his guys. (and does not really)

Bisping comes out says they said no,

Demarques says something to the effect, Bisping decided not his guys.

And he does this in responce walking by.

yfc.jpg

Bisping should lost his coaching job for that kinda crap... i don't care if hes the UK "hero" hes a piece of garbage for doing that and instagating trouble.... he needs to be beat in the head with a bat a few times and learn some manners

Bisping should lost his coaching job for that kinda crap... i don't care if hes the UK "hero" hes a piece of garbage for doing that and instagating trouble.... he needs to be beat in the head with a bat a few times and learn some manners

totallly agree,he acts hot shi.t on a stick,but he's actually a cold turd on a toothpick.

been a smart a$$ with plenty to say.

I cant wait till Henderson shuts his mouth. I hope Hendo hammers him for 2 rounds and drops him like a sack of potatoes. (mod edit)

This sport has a lot of punks in it' date=' so that type of behavior is certainly expected even from top level guys... sadly.[/quote']

Bisping is not a top level guy.

Bisping is not a top level guy.

I think the majority of the fighters with his record in the UFC could be considered as top level G_row. Theres a lot of mma fighters out there remember.

Guys at the end of the Day its all entertainment so lets just enjoy it.If everything was cool and all buddy buddy noone would watch.!!

We are watching it. And we are commenting on what we see. And no, Bisping is not a top fighter at this point. Who has he beat to be one?

I gave Bisping the ole "wait and see" when he missed Dean's fight. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that time. I just can't think of anything that Demarques could say that would justify taking it to the next level. If words justified that then someone should have thrown water in Pisspings face a few episodes back.

No excuse. And the Spike Announcer even says...A ****y Bisping crosses the line...na' date=' no benefit of the doubt. Not anymore. Any one who still likes the guy should really reevaluate what they look for in a "hero." [/quote']

Your hatred for Bisping is starting to cross the line to stupid man. As a mod you've got such thick skin and you cut a lot of stupid remarks a lot of slack. I don't get it what triggers you like that with Bisping. I mean common: he threw WATER into someones face? That is it? The big "crossing the line"? If he did that between rounds in a fight, the dude would be thanking him! ;)

His behaviour - as far as we know from those few seconds (!) - is childish and he certainly is not setting a good example. He's not exactly showing a cool mindset and confidence there. But what's going on in this thread is ridiculous. Comparing him to Junie Browning who actually attacked people and had an alcohol problem is absurd. Saying that splashin water in someones face is inexcusable no matter what he said is bizare.

This thread need the chill-pill!

I always said that Bisping is immature...no class at all. Most of the UK fighters so far has shown much more class then him. He had no excuse for missing Dean's fight (probably was out all night partying/drinking). Also, was it me or was he drinking a cup of coffee in Jeff Lawson locker room right before the fight? That just showed me he was out AGAIN partying/drinking hard. And now THIS?...throwing water at a fighter?!!! What a baby...

Your hatred for Bisping is starting to cross the line to stupid man. As a mod you've got such thick skin and you cut a lot of stupid remarks a lot of slack. I don't get it what triggers you like that with Bisping. I mean common: he threw WATER into someones face? That is it? The big "crossing the line"? If he did that between rounds in a fight' date=' the dude would be thanking him! ;)

His behaviour - as far as we know from those few seconds (!) - is childish and he certainly is not setting a good example. He's not exactly showing a cool mindset and confidence there. But what's going on in this thread is ridiculous. Comparing him to Junie Browning who actually attacked people and had an alcohol problem is absurd. Saying that splashin water in someones face is inexcusable no matter what he said is bizare.

This thread need the chill-pill![/quote']

Its about his lack of respect for otheres and not being PROFESSIONAL as a coach!! He's supposed to set an example, but instead he acts like a child. First the Dean fight now this crap. And Dean is one of HIS fighters.....the dude has no class!!!

You think that the way a coach should act??

Its about his lack of respect for otheres and not being PROFESSIONAL as a coach!! He's supposed to set an example' date=' but instead he acts like a child. First the Dean fight now this crap. And Dean is one of HIS fighters.....the dude has no class!!!

You think that the way a coach should act??[/quote']

I already wrote that he's not setting a good example and that his action may be immature. But I do not believe that a coach has to be al Master Quai and be removed from all emotion. Bispings a loud, funny guy. He was cast as a coach. He *is* a fighter. And as far as fighters go, he's pretty ok compared to some other crap I've had to suffer through ("To the death, George!").

I think G_Row has every right to dislike Bisping. But he's acting as if that was based on hard fact and not his personal bias. And that is simply not the case. I like Bisping on the show. He's entertaining. He was clearly devastated by missing Deans fight. He messed up. But hey - none of you guys ever involuntarily fall asleep? And btw: it's a tv show. No one had Bispings number to call him at the hotel and check where the hell he is 30 Mins before the fight?

I see your points. I just think that some of them get blown out of proportion here. Just look at some of these ridiculous arguments here. "I saw him drink a cup of coffee...so he must have been partying all night". Excuse me? I drink coffee every morning but my life is no endless party I'm sorry to admit. People just assume the worst and then pass it off as some sort of proof Bisping is a d*ck. ... insane

Its about his lack of respect for otheres and not being PROFESSIONAL as a coach!! He's supposed to set an example' date=' but instead he acts like a child. First the Dean fight now this crap. And Dean is one of HIS fighters.....the dude has no class!!!

You think that the way a coach should act??[/quote']

We will see when he and HendO go toe 2 toe how work ethic comes into play!I do however think the time zone thing plays a big ROLE in it.Say you travel across the planet and your DAY becomes night your biological clock gets wacked out and sleep problems occur it is viable.

Your hatred for Bisping is starting to cross the line to stupid man. As a mod you've got such thick skin and you cut a lot of stupid remarks a lot of slack. I don't get it what triggers you like that with Bisping. I mean common: he threw WATER into someones face? That is it? The big "crossing the line"? If he did that between rounds in a fight' date=' the dude would be thanking him! ;)

This thread need the chill-pill![/quote']

First of all, me being a mod has nothing at all to do with this. I am entitled to my opinions as well. As you are. But yes, I think what we saw in the preview is crossing the line. Heck, the announcer even said so. I have stated why I do not like Bisping. You are totally entitled to disagree. But do not try to censor my thoughts.

Throwing water in Demarques face is inexcusable. It takes it to a different level. Sorry man, but to me that is an act of aggression and disrespect that should not be tolerated.

If you choose to live your life letting people throw water in your face, so be it, but I do not.

We will see when he and HendO go toe 2 toe how work ethic comes into play!I do however think the time zone thing plays a big ROLE in it.Say you travel across the planet and your DAY becomes night your biological clock gets wacked out and sleep problems occur it is viable.

You can't be defending him missing that fight right? Its not like he was fighting! He could have shown up and been there for his fighter. I understand that it hard on your internal clock but come-on. He didn't miss Nicks fight right? If it was such a big deal how come it wasn't an issue until Deans fight. IMHO he knew Dean was probably going to lose and just didn't show.

I disagree, and I will tell you why. How long had they been in Country when this happened? What time was the fight?

I flew half way across the world 4 times. This whole "jet lag" a week later excuse is bogus.

I flew in Coach with all my Army gear to include my M-16/203. Along with everyone else's. It was crowded and uncomfortable. I did not have this problem. And I would think Bisping was stretched out in first class.

I disagree' date=' and I will tell you why. How long had they been in Country when this happened? What time was the fight?

I flew half way across the world 4 times. This whole "jet lag" a week later excuse is bogus.

I flew in Coach with all my Army gear to include my M-16/203. Along with everyone else's. It was crowded and uncomfortable. I did not have this problem. And I would think Bisping was stretched out in first class.[/quote']

Exactly what I think!!

First of all' date=' me being a mod has nothing at all to do with this. I am entitled to my opinions as well. As you are. But yes, I think what we saw in the preview is crossing the line. Heck, the announcer even said so. I have stated why I do not like Bisping. You are totally entitled to disagree. But do not try to censor my thoughts.

Throwing water in Demarques face is inexcusable. It takes it to a different level. Sorry man, but to me that is an act of aggression and disrespect that should not be tolerated.

If you choose to live your life letting people throw water in your face, so be it, but I do not.[/quote']

Practice makes PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree' date=' and I will tell you why. How long had they been in Country when this happened? What time was the fight?

I flew in Coach with all my Army gear to include my M-16/203. Along with everyone else's. It was crowded and uncomfortable. I did not have this problem. And I would think Bisping was stretched out in first class.[/quote']

That is a angle aswell as a very good point but benifit of doubt says let it ride...

That is a angle aswell as a very good point but benifit of doubt says let it ride...

I went in to it saying I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and wait for the next episode to judge. After hearing his excuse, I realized how lame it was.

I started to dislike Bisping after his remarks after the Hamill fight. Since the show started, he has done nothing but reinforce my dislike for him.

Brock lesnar kind of struck me as immature as well atleast when he first started.

I don't know about that, but even if it is true. Bisping has almost 20 fights under his belt and is an MMA vet, Brock has 3 or 4. Bisping should be past that point!

First of all' date=' me being a mod has nothing at all to do with this.[/quote']

I was pointing out that you usually strike me as a level minded individual - based on how you operate as a mod. Hence my surprise at this behaviour

I am entitled to my opinions as well. As you are. But yes' date=' I think what we saw in the preview is crossing the line. Heck, the announcer even said so. I have stated why I do not like Bisping. You are totally entitled to disagree. But do not try to censor my thoughts.[/quote']

Uuuh...the announcer said it? Really? The guy who reads a text that is supposed to get people to tune in to the show...that announcer? Listen to yourself for a second here.

And: Who is censoring your thoughts? Calm down for a second and read my post instead of interpreting it. I was suggesting that you take a step back and think about what you and some others are doing here. You're like a lynch mob turning every little failure of Bisping into a proof of him being a flawed character, bad coach and whatnot. I feel it is a good thing that if a bystander like me notices this he tries to intervene. If you chose to live your life shutting up instead of taking a stand against what you concider irrational and hateful behaviour, so be it. I do not. =)

Throwing water in Demarques face is inexcusable. It takes it to a different level. Sorry man' date=' but to me that is an act of aggression and disrespect that should not be tolerated.

If you choose to live your life letting people throw water in your face, so be it, but I do not.[/quote']

Yeah...like you wrote in that other thread, the world would be a better place if we all just get pissed at water thrown into someones face and escalate that as fast as possible...or, what was it exactly you were saying there? ;)

I don't know about that' date=' but even if it is true. Bisping has almost 20 fights under his belt and is an MMA vet, Brock has 3 or 4. Bisping should be past that point![/quote']

Yea lol sorry for going off the subject:o that water thing was uncalled for...

Yea lol sorry for going off the subject:o that water thing was uncalled for...

Sticks and stones break bones but surely water can not hurt me?

Calm down? I am very calm man.

Bispings actions speak for them self. I feel that throwing water in someones face is crossing the line. I think that missing Deans fight is inexcusable. I think Bisping is a jerk.

You don't. And that is fine.

"Yeah...like you wrote in that other thread, the world would be a better place if we all just get pissed at water thrown into someones face and escalate that as fast as possible...or, what was it exactly you were saying there?"

I do not follow. I really am not sure what this has to do with what I wrote in the other thread. I judge Bisping on the things that I have seen him do. Not on where he is from, or any of that other crap. I have something to base (actually quite a few things) my opinion on. His individual character.

I think Bisping is a jerk.

You don't. And that is fine.

Is it? Shouldn't I...you know...reconsider what I look for in a hero or sth?

I do not follow. I really am not sure what this has to do with what I wrote in the other thread. I judge Bisping on the things that I have seen him do. Not on where he is from' date=' or any of that other crap. I have something to base (actually quite a few things) my opinion on. His individual character.[/quote']

You dislike Bisping. And out of that you are actively *looking* for stuff that proves your worldview of Bisping the jerk. You are making a big thing out of some water-spurting you don't even know the reason for and call the "inexcusable" as if he'd shot the guy in the face. You say he doesn't even deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore which is basically a cornerstone of a fair trial and chose to believe "the edit monster" although you have clearly shown in other threads you are fully aware the show is edited for effect - not necessarily truth. But there it suited your cause of defending Dan Henderson.

This is not racism. But it's just another form of condemning someone for ******** reasons and actively trying to slander him with others. Wherever Bispings name pops up you're there to tell people he's not top-level fighter, a jerk, not a good coach etc.

I'm not saying you should like him. I also understand some of your reasons. I actually agree he's not a top-level fighter (yet). But I think you are taking it too far without knowing it.

I've been watching the Ultimate Fighter show and I am neither an american or a brit but the brits have held themselves much higher and created way more respect for themselves than the american guys. I have loads of respect for Dan Henderson and I think he has been dealt a really bad hand with that bunch of young cry babies. Nothing but in fighting, but then they all ready to put hands into the centre and shout USA! Only get excited when they touch each other's hands. If guys like these are going to the future of the UFC then I feel sorry for the fans.

The UK guys have been having fun and even socializing with the USA guys and all the USA guys do is talk behind their backs.

Guys are going on about the water being thrown in Demarques' face as being disrespect. What has he done to earn the respect from Bisping? He's a baby in the UFC (acts like one too) and he's going on like he's a veteran. Demarques has a big mouth and he's all ready to disrespect even his own team mates - he is an arrogant to$$er! I understand that these guys have to have confidence but the way he does it is just being an ****. Some of the guys in the USA team can feel proud of the way they have acted but unfortunately it has been overshadowed it with the other members letting the team down.

Is it? Shouldn't I...you know...reconsider what I look for in a hero or sth?

You dislike Bisping. And out of that you are actively *looking* for stuff that proves your worldview of Bisping the jerk. You are making a big thing out of some water-spurting you don't even know the reason for and call the "inexcusable" as if he'd shot the guy in the face. You say he doesn't even deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore which is basically a cornerstone of a fair trial and chose to believe "the edit monster" although you have clearly shown in other threads you are fully aware the show is edited for effect - not necessarily truth. But there it suited your cause of defending Dan Henderson.

This is not racism. But it's just another form of condemning someone for ******** reasons and actively trying to slander him with others. Wherever Bispings name pops up you're there to tell people he's not top-level fighter' date=' a jerk, not a good coach etc.

I'm not saying you should like him. I also understand some of your reasons. I actually agree he's not a top-level fighter (yet). But I think you are taking it too far without knowing it.[/quote']

So we will have to agree to disagree then

To me, words are one thing. Throwing water, or anything, in someones face is taking it to a different level. I have seen enough to form my opinion, and I will continue to state it. Just as you can continue to state yours.

And "edited for effect" is one thing. But actions that are plain to see are another.

Oh, and, condemning someone for their actions should not even be in the same sentence as racism, in my opinion. What else to we have to judge people on other then their actions?

Both Demarques and Bisping are acting like childish idiots. Demarques loves the camera and will jump on any opportunity to get himself front and centre. Bisping seems by nature a ****y person ... especially in a competitive environment.

It all makes for pretty lame TV as far as I am concerned. I could care less if I never saw either one of these two fight in the UFC again.

Both Demarques and Bisping are acting like childish idiots. Demarques loves the camera and will jump on any opportunity to get himself front and centre. Bisping seems by nature a ****y person ... especially in a competitive environment.

It all makes for pretty lame TV as far as I am concerned. I could care less if I never saw either one of these two fight in the UFC again.

And if Demarques had walked by Bisping and squirted water in his face. I would say he crossed the line.

Omg all this *****ing about a little bit of water in his face lmao.

Damarques is a (mod edit) little girl and i cant wait till he gets (mod edit).

And as for damarques beating bisping PLEASE (mod edit)

MOD NOTE-please read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up to this forum

Thats probly the best quote ive seen on this website 100% true to every word

Omg all this *****ing about a little bit of water in his face lmao.

Damarques is a (mod edit) little girl and i cant wait till (mod edit)

And as for damarques beating bisping PLEASE (mod edit)

Wow, so it is good to know that some of the guys on here will go through life letting people throw stuff at their face and punk them on national TV. Me? I would not put up with it. But hey, that is just me.

And uhhh, you say Demarques is a little girl? So you could take him then?

I do not like Bisping one little bit. But I do know that the man could kick the crap out of me with little effort. Oh, I would go down swinging, but I would surely go down. He may be a lot of things. A lot of things that I do not like. But is is not a wussy.

Wow' date=' so it is good to know that some of the guys on here will go through life letting people throw stuff at their face and punk them on national TV. Me? I would not put up with it. But hey, that is just me.

And uhhh, you say Demarques is a little girl? So you could take him then?

I do not like Bisping one little bit. But I do know that the man could kick the crap out of me with little effort. Oh, I would go down swinging, but I would surely go down. He may be a lot of things. A lot of things that I do not like. But is is not a wussy.[/quote']

Well 2 me a bottle of water or name calling etc is no reason 2 use extreme force nor is it a reason to lose my mental state.No other person on this planet can talk me into killing them by words nair water period!

if soemoen throws water in my face like that i'm gonna punch them in the face... i don't tolerate that kind of disrespect... i don't **** a damn if you like me or not... doing crap like that is asking for an **** whoopin

Bisping was the one who started the trash talking. Demarques has every right to talk back.

Bisping was out of line.

Demarques was the one who made it personal though , episode 3 bisping said to demar and someone else "my guys will beat yours " , and even demar said " that's cool your proud of your boys and stuff " , then 5 mins later he says , " Bisping you can take all that pride and shove it up your British **** along with the rest of your shiit " ,

personally i don't like either of them too much and think Bisping needs a loss to learn some humility , i think once he does have a loss it could make him a better fighter funnily enough

if soemoen throws water in my face like that i'm gonna punch them in the face... i don't tolerate that kind of disrespect... i don't **** a damn if you like me or not... doing crap like that is asking for an **** whoopin

Both involved would B @ fault thus no winner or loser.

Well 2 me a bottle of water or name calling etc is no reason 2 use extreme force nor is it a reason to lose my mental state.No other person on this planet can talk me into killing them by words nair water period!

Wow, I would not kill someone over it either. But I would not take the attitude that some here have. "Oh it's no big deal."

Whatever. I do not go through life letting people walk all over me.

i missed the last episode... they have re-aired right afterward since the beginning and this week i was in the middle of something and figured i would catch it at 11 but it was 4th and long uhhhggg. When or where will it be re-aired

and no matter what... Bisping is gonna be an ****, even in defeat, he will cry the blues and rattle off his list of excuses.

Hopefully Hendo hands him a str8 **** whoopin

Actually I'm rooting for Bisping against Henderson' date=' since maybe then he gets a rematch with Rashad - at 195 or 185?

Then Rashad can avenge what Bisping apparently did to his "brutha."[/quote']

I have bisping taking out hendo.The way the old school fighter's N general have been doing lately says 1 thing .It is a new age and era in mma alot of old favorites will fall off soon enough.

Actually I'm rooting for Bisping against Henderson, since maybe then he gets a rematch with Rashad - at 195 or 185?

Then Rashad can avenge what Bisping apparently did to his "brutha."[/Q

I agree bisping is so hungry to prove himelf hes even showing it through TUF and i think if he fights like he fought when he smashed sinosic i think hell win.Like it or not bisping is a very good fighter and ppl dont like him because of his attitude but this aint the girl scouts its a full contact sport and no 1 knows what happens in the next show obviously demarques has does something to piss him off like hes pissing every1 of who watches the show.

Actually I'm rooting for Bisping against Henderson' date=' since maybe then he gets a rematch with Rashad - at 195 or 185?

Then Rashad can avenge what Bisping apparently did to his "brutha."[/Q

I agree bisping is so hungry to prove himelf hes even showing it through TUF and i think if he fights like he fought when he smashed sinosic i think hell win.Like it or not bisping is a very good fighter and ppl dont like him because of his attitude but this aint the girl scouts its a full contact sport and no 1 knows what happens in the next show obviously demarques has does something to piss him off like hes pissing every1 of who watches the show.[/quote']

No offence intended, but it was obvious that something had to have happened for bisping to have missed Deans fight as well. But as we learned, there was no excuse. The same will be found to be true here.