Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Bisping crossing the line?

No offence intended' date=' but it was obvious that something had to have happened for bisping to have missed Deans fight as well. But as we learned, there was no excuse. The same will be found to be true here.[/quote']

Sure there is G__row,

He was just cranky from Jet lag again ;)

If you watch the preview on Spike.

Hendo asks about some type of time change in the gym.

Bisping says he'll talk to his guys. (and does not really)

Bisping comes out says they said no' date='

Demarques says something to the effect, Bisping decided not his guys.

And he does this in responce walking by.

[img']http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/262/yfc.jpg[/img]

I justed nearlly spat my beer out when I saw that picture LOL

I dont know if its a cultural thing but Demarques seems to me to be a bit of a tosser that being said there is no excuse for throwing water around as a coach.

As for a fight be serious Bisping would destroy him very quickly !!!!

I dont know if its a cultural thing but Demarques seems to me to be a bit of a tosser that being said there is no excuse for throwing water around as a coach.

As for a fight be serious Bisping would destroy him very quickly !!!!

It seems to me that Bisping is a rectum and likes to taunt the US team with his incessant yammering. Demarques does seem to take it more personal than anyone else. Bisping is looking for a sap to distract and Demarques is a volunteer.

I agree about the fight. Why on earth Demarques would suggest such a thing is MORONIC!

Well at the end of the day a member of Team UK will win the show, Bisping will beat Hendo then get a shot at Silva and ***** boy Demarques will disapear into obscurity where he belongs! I wish Bisping had smacked him instead of squirting the water, Demarques is a *****!!

Carry on the way you are Bisping coz at the end of the day.. none of these oppinions really matter anyway!

Well at the end of the day a member of Team UK will win the show' date=' Bisping will beat Hendo then get a shot at Silva and ***** boy Demarques will disapear into obscurity where he belongs! I wish Bisping had smacked him instead of squirting the water, Demarques is a *****!!

Carry on the way you are Bisping coz at the end of the day.. none of these oppinions really matter anyway![/quote']

I'm a huge Bisping fan,(he is no HERO though) and i have been lmao at most of his antics so far.

That said, my first thought after watching was one of shock!

I will reserve judgment to see what was said to provoke such a reaction before i start to lambast Bisping, but i do think that this was a bad example to set.

Bisping needs to take lessons from his team mates in how to represent yourself and your country in the correct manner!!

I'm a huge Bisping fan' date='(he is no HERO though) and i have been lmao at most of his antics so far.

That said, my first thought after watching was one of shock!

I will reserve judgment to see what was said to provoke such a reaction before i start to lambast Bisping, but i do think that this was a bad example to set.

[b']Bisping needs to take lessons from his team mates in how to represent yourself and your country in the correct manner[/b]!!

Agree!! those guys a class acts all the way........ Ross is awesome and I really enjoy Jeff's posts on here. Nuff respect for those guys.. Bisbing well he can eat a d!ck

Well at the end of the day a member of Team UK will win the show' date=' Bisping will beat Hendo then get a shot at Silva and ***** boy Demarques will disapear into obscurity where he belongs! I wish Bisping had smacked him instead of squirting the water, Demarques is a *****!!

Carry on the way you are Bisping coz at the end of the day.. none of these oppinions really matter anyway![/quote']

LMAO, just LMAO.

This is a brilliant post.............

I think bisping is ****eee and 2 see his game effect those in the audiance so much says 1 thing.He got in2 more than the american teams mental...As we all know losing 1z cool in a fight is a bad thing.Who knows what effect that had on the fighters facing the UK team.2morrow on spike alot of questions will be answerD and i think bispings PLOT thickinS...And when you give some1 a shower like that would that not insinuate some1 needs a bath?Or would it be a way 2 get a fighter's mind off his fight coming up? HMMMMMMM

looks like 2whel made another account... because this is stupid even for him

Why banish him?It is the same as giving him a fish 2 eat and not teaching him 2 fish!Who is @ fault ??????

Why banish him?It is the same as giving him a fish 2 eat and not teaching him 2 fish!Who is @ fault ??????

This is the wrong thread for this discusion guys

And its more of a joke than anything man....hes not going to be banned, trust me

Laughing @ Hizos' comment :)

Wow bro.. This is retarded by even Troll standards.

Well 2 me a bottle of water or name calling etc is no reason 2 use extreme force nor is it a reason to lose my mental state.No other person on this planet can talk me into killing them by words nair water period!

but it seems to me that Bisping is using the water to provoke a reaction...and that is wrong in my opinion. Bisping is threatened by demarques and knows his guys cannot beat him...so his is IMO trying to provoke a violent reaction that could turnaround and get Demarques kicked off the show.

but it seems to me that Bisping is using the water to provoke a reaction...and that is wrong in my opinion. Bisping is threatened by demarques and knows his guys cannot beat him...so his is IMO trying to provoke a violent reaction that could turnaround and get Demarques kicked off the show.

That is how i look @ it but till 2 morrow no 1 will really know.I think bisping may be trying 2 offset johnsons game by distraction.Either way johnson should learn 2 ignore people trying 2 get 2 his head.

That is how i look @ it but till 2 morrow no 1 will really know.I think bisping may be trying 2 offset johnsons game by distraction.Either way johnson should learn 2 ignore people trying 2 get 2 his head.

So, he should ignore someone throwing water in his face? It is ok for Bisping to start all the trash talk, take it to a different level, and what not. But Demarques should learn to ignore people? Demarques is 1-0 on the show. If he wins the show, how will people say Pissping got in his head then?

LMAO. Bisping is such a d!ck' date=' but at the same time he is hilarious. I have to say he makes things very funny.

But a ****** bag he is.[/quote']

See, I agree with this. He gives me something to talk about. lol

LMAO. Bisping is such a d!ck' date=' but at the same time he is hilarious. I have to say he makes things very funny.

But a ****** bag he is.[/quote']

See' date=' I agree with this. He gives me something to talk about. lol[/quote']

I agree with all

bisping said he made a racist comment about the band-aid thing last time then later got mad because his fighter lost to the badass who says they are just teeth and by lost i mean quit almost all of team uk is much more respectful and a good representation of their country not to mention his absence in the fight a while back yeah nice coaching

Bisping kicked a hole in the door. lol

Did ya notice he was trying for dramatic effect for the camera by kicking the door open and ended up running into it!!!!!

I'm gonna laugh for days on that one!!! LMAO

bisping said he made a racist comment about the band-aid thing last time then later got mad because his fighter lost to the badass who says they are just teeth and by lost i mean quit almost all of team uk is much more respectful and a good representation of their country not to mention his absence in the fight a while back yeah nice coaching

You do know that it was not Demarques who made the band aid comment, right?

Watching Bisping is Painful. He likes to dish it out, but can't take it. Like a whining kid with zero class, man, I have no respect for that dude, and Really hope Henderson takes him in July.

I lose more respect for Bisping with every episode. He continues to show that he is a meat-head and a bully. I could tell he was arrogant from the TUF he participated in, but he's taken it to another level this season.

I hope Hendo spanks him like Randy did to Tito.

best highlight of the serise is Bisping running into the door... whats worse he he never reall "won" TUF... the guy he was supposed to fight was not cleared then when they did fight Hammil won but they gave the fight to bisping so that he had some credability as the TUF "winner"

best highlight of the serise is Bisping running into the door... whats worse he he never reall "won" TUF... the guy he was supposed to fight was not cleared then when they did fight Hammil won but they gave the fight to bisping so that he had some credability as the TUF "winner"

YES!!! I mentioned that in a previous post, I'm glad someone else got a kick out of that LOL

YES!!! I mentioned that in a previous post' date=' I'm glad someone else got a kick out of that LOL[/quote']

I laughed about that as well. Although I have made an **** of my self in a rage as well, LOL.

Yeah, Bisping is an A$$, Losing more respect for him every show, not that I had much to begin with.

You know I never put those two together but that makes perfect sense. That was Matt Hammil's decision and I thought it was just bad judges, I guess they were just paid off judges, LOL.

What's up guys? First post here on the forum, just thought I would agree with what most on this thread have said. Love the season so far, much respect goes out to both the US and the UK teams. Anyway, with that said....

Watching Bisping is Painful. He likes to dish it out' date=' but can't take it. Like a whining kid with zero class, man, I have no respect for that dude, and Really hope Henderson takes him in July.[/quote']

I couldn't have said it better, he really has alot of growing up to do. First he made fun of Matt Hamil, who is 10 times the man Bisping is, and now this season his true colors are really shining through. I guess he just can't hide the fact that he is a total jerk. I only hope that he doesn't influence the guys on his team to start acting like him. He should be a total embarrasment to the UK team. I just hope they can see that.

Oh, and Bisping........USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! :D

What's up guys? First post here on the forum' date=' just thought I would agree with what most on this thread have said. Love the season so far, much respect goes out to both the US and the UK teams. Anyway, with that said....

I couldn't have said it better, he really has alot of growing up to do. First he made fun of Matt Hamil, who is 10 times the man Bisping is, and now this season his true colors are really shining through. I guess he just can't hide the fact that he is a total jerk. I only hope that he doesn't influence the guys on his team to start acting like him. He should be a total embarrasment to the UK team. I just hope they can see that.

Oh, and Bisping........USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! :D[/quote']

GOD you Americans with your 'USA USA' chant is so annoying! You guys should really come up with something new. And there is noway in hell Bisping is embarrassing himself or his team. Hes frickin awesome.. we are loving it. Someone has to bring some fun to the show.. Hendo definately dont do it.. the US team definately dont do it neither. Crawl back under your rock.,

GOD you Americans with your 'USA USA' chant is so annoying! You guys should really come up with something new. And there is noway in hell Bisping is embarrassing himself or his team. Hes frickin awesome.. we are loving it. Someone has to bring some fun to the show.. Hendo definately dont do it.. the US team definately dont do it neither. Crawl back under your rock.' date='[/quote']

Well, this says alot about your character as well...IF you call that fun.

By the way, it was meant to be annoying.......to BISPING. Am I not supposed to cheer for my team and country? We're tied now. Don't get mad, get over it.

USA!!!!!!!

bisping is a tool whines about everything, hendos the man cant wait for that fight it shall be a good one!

whats this about the next episode they might fight teamates.... thats bullsh!t IMO

GOD you Americans with your 'USA USA' chant is so annoying! You guys should really come up with something new. And there is noway in hell Bisping is embarrassing himself or his team. Hes frickin awesome.. we are loving it. Someone has to bring some fun to the show.. Hendo definately dont do it.. the US team definately dont do it neither. Crawl back under your rock.' date='[/quote']

1st lets clear up something...I doubt Hendo lives under a rock.

2nd why come up with something new the 80's were so cool you can upgrade perfection:)

3rd The only way you would not be embarrassed by Bisping is if love has blinded u

Last...USA!

yeah,glad that got under your skin!

oh by the way,

*chants*

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

bisping awesome??? better re-evaluate your role model buddy.all you brits can hate on america,all you want,but quit trying to justify Bisping's low-life actions by saying his antics make for a good show,he's annoying and I'll be laughing when Hendo folds him.

yeah' date='glad that got under your skin!

oh by the way,

*chants*

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

bisping awesome??? better re-evaluate your role model buddy.all you brits can hate on america,all you want,but quit trying to justify Bisping's low-life actions by saying his antics make for a good show,he's annoying and I'll be laughing when Hendo folds him.[/quote']

I have noticed in a few of your posts that you like to tar "all us Brits" with the same brush.

Why is that?

My best friend is from the UK. She and I are almost the same person. :cool:

But yeah, that was assholistic behavior on Bisping's part.

it's called.......REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.

Pleanty of posts I read here from brits calling team usa babies,quitters,but yet I see the same out of team uk.i know not all brits are bad,not saying you in particular,but now you know how it feels to be an american and be labelled like that.I don't agree with everything my country does,I'm not trying to act like the US doesn't have it's faults..it does.I was being stereo-typical as most europeans(not all) tend to be towards an american.

(typical european view of an american.)

and then people ask why we're like we are.

My best friend is from the UK. She and I are almost the same person. :cool:

But yeah' date=' that was assholistic behavior on Bisping's part.[/quote']

Excellent creative use of the english language:) lol. Use your powers only for good (ie. trashing Bispings antics)

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I do like Bisping. Was the water tossing a bad move? Definitely. It was a bad decision made in anger. But, that's hardly the worst thing to happen on a season of TUF, and I'm sure that we've all done things we're not exactly proud of when angry. As for the trash talking, it's just a way of getting to Team USA, and it is working. At least he doesn't put his own team down like Demarques or Dollar do against other Team USA members.

In any case, I can't wait for his match with Henderson, who was always a favorite of mine, on the finale. Should be a great match. Not sure who's going to win it yet.