Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Bisping crossing the line?

..U&K!! ..U&K!! ..U&K!!

haha.

I just played Bisping vs Henderson on UFC Undisputed and Henderson got knocked out, so there you go. Its a given, it has to happen. Its written in the stars..lol

I didnt say Henderson lives under a rock either haha, althought he might do, I dunno. He could live in an old ladies underwear drawer for all I know. I like Henderson, I got a lot of respect for him. Cant wait for the fight.

I guess I'm in the minority here' date=' but I do like Bisping. Was the water tossing a bad move? Definitely. It was a bad decision made in anger. But, that's hardly the worst thing to happen on a season of TUF, and I'm sure that we've all done things we're not exactly proud of when angry. As for the trash talking, it's just a way of getting to Team USA, and it is working. At least he doesn't put his own team down like Demarques or Dollar do against other Team USA members.

In any case, I can't wait for his match with Henderson, who was always a favorite of mine, on the finale. Should be a great match. Not sure who's going to win it yet.[/quote']

I agree that what Bisping is doing is about getting under the US Team skin and it is working on some of them. My dislike for Bisping is not based on the TUF show alone. His move with the water was NOT in anger according to Bisping. He said that it jsut happened. "I saw the water in me hand" and "I saw Demarques face" and bam. Which indicates it was impulse problem...and there are pills for that:)

But Bisping can't even let his own teammates enjoy success without him saying something about himself. For instance they showed a team member take him down, and he was like, "But It was me who showed you that move". blah blah blah.

He makes it hard sometimes to even watch the show, like watching a 12 year old throw tantrems, hardly a strategic thing, more like just his attitude problem that is being aired

But Bisping can't even let his own teammates enjoy success without him saying something about himself. For instance they showed a team member take him down' date=' and he was like, "But It was me who showed you that move". blah blah blah.

He makes it hard sometimes to even watch the show, like watching a 12 year old throw tantrems, hardly a strategic thing, more like just his attitude problem that is being aired[/quote']

I agree with u. But it's hardy unique to bisping...I always feel like I put up with the adolescent crap inorder to watch the fighting. Seems to be the theme of TUF. I wish they would highlight training more.

I have noticed in a few of your posts that you like to tar "all us Brits" with the same brush.

Why is that?

This is a very good point. It is not "all the Brits." And it is not "all the US."

Please stop clumping everyone together. We are hearing the opinions of a passionate few here. Nothing makes me sicker then grouping people like this. It is again another form of Racism. Less subtle, but still the same.

The UK are our allies, and friends. This should be a friendly competition.

I guess I'm in the minority here' date=' but I do like Bisping. Was the water tossing a bad move? Definitely. It was a bad decision made in anger. But, that's hardly the worst thing to happen on a season of TUF, and I'm sure that we've all done things we're not exactly proud of when angry. As for the trash talking, it's just a way of getting to Team USA, and it is working. At least he doesn't put his own team down like Demarques or Dollar do against other Team USA members.

In any case, I can't wait for his match with Henderson, who was always a favorite of mine, on the finale. Should be a great match. Not sure who's going to win it yet.[/quote']

I can completely respect this. You are a fan of his. You admit it was a bad move, but you are gonna stand by him. And you are doing so in a rational manner. Hats of to you!!

..U&K!! ..U&K!! ..U&K!!

haha.

I just played Bisping vs Henderson on UFC Undisputed and Henderson got knocked out' date=' so there you go. Its a given, it has to happen. Its written in the stars..lol

I didnt say Henderson lives under a rock either haha, althought he might do, I dunno. He could live in an old ladies underwear drawer for all I know. I like Henderson, I got a lot of respect for him. Cant wait for the fight.[/quote']

I had no idea it was United AND Kingdom.

Thanks for the history lesson.

This is a very good point. It is not "all the Brits." And it is not "all the US."

Please stop clumping everyone together. We are hearing the opinions of a passionate few here. Nothing makes me sicker then grouping people like this. It is again another form of Racism. Less subtle' date=' but still the same.

The UK are our allies, and friends. This should be a friendly competition.[/quote']

Well said that man!!

I'm actually suprised there hasn't been a Tea Party at the house. You know putting like 8,000 bags of tea in the pool and trying to toss the UK team in...

I'm actually suprised there hasn't been a Tea Party at the house. You know putting like 8' date='000 bags of tea in the pool and trying to toss the UK team in...[/quote']

LOL thats a great idea, i'm now going to fill the paddling pool!!!

LOL thats a great idea' date=' i'm now going to fill the paddling pool!!![/quote']

It's a conflict I'm rooting for the American's but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I really like tea...

The guys have been rather well behaved in the house. Which I credit mostly to the UK team being made of some pretty good guys. It's actually kinda nice not see a few bad apples ruin the whole thing this time.

This is the second one today G LOL

Your on a roll brother!!

The guy made a personal attack against me the other day. Then he just did it again, I guess last night. I guess he wants to match wits. He picked the wrong Huckleberry to do so with.

The guy made a personal attack against me the other day. Then he just did it again' date=' I guess last night. I guess he wants to match wits. He picked the wrong Huckleberry to do so with.[/quote']

Easy Doc:)

The guy made a personal attack against me the other day. Then he just did it again' date=' I guess last night. I guess he wants to match wits. He picked the wrong Huckleberry to do so with.[/quote']

LOL yeah he better bring his A game huh?

Easy Doc:)

I love Tombstone!!

All I know is that I have been watching this show since its first season and Bisping is the biggest baby I have ever seen. The producers of the show gave them the option of changing workout times and so Hendo did it once and crybaby starts whining.

Plus how he acted toward Demarques was totally unprofessional. Bisping walks around like he is some kind of royalty or something just because he won the show. The guy has not even won a belt yet. I really can't stand him and while I have never been a big fan of Henderson I am now.

I'm actually suprised there hasn't been a Tea Party at the house. You know putting like 8' date='000 bags of tea in the pool and trying to toss the UK team in...[/quote']

I find this to be a racist comment!!!

Insinuating that all Brits drink tea is like saying all black people play basketball or all Americans start wars and dislike Michael Bisping (the next middle weight champ). Its not the case, I suggest this ruffian be banned forever, never to return again!

Also.. theres way to many G ROW suck ups on here.

sluuuuuuurp! sh*t on your nose.

Insinuating that all Brits drink tea is like saying all black people play basketball or all Americans start wars and dislike Michael Bisping (the next middle weight champ). Its not the case' date=' I suggest this ruffian be banned forever, never to return again!

sluuuuuuurp! sh*t on your nose.[/quote']

You are so full of hate. It is funny.

Insinuating that all Brits drink tea is like saying all black people play basketball or all Americans start wars and dislike Michael Bisping (the next middle weight champ). Its not the case' date=' I suggest this ruffian be banned forever, never to return again!

Racist how?And a better thing than tea would be something about soccer or foot C ball ...

Americans start wars?Whos country colonialized the world by GUN?MW champ you really think he has enough skill 2 hold the belt?i would bet you think rock N roll comes from england 2 lol....

LOL thats a great idea' date=' i'm now going to fill the paddling pool!!![/quote']

See this? It is a response from one of your fellow Country men that is not quite as uptight as you. The comment was made in fun.

Racist how?And a better thing than tea would be something about soccer or foot C ball ...

Americans start wars?Whos country colonialized the world by GUN?MW champ you really think he has enough skill 2 hold the belt?i would bet you think rock N roll comes from england 2 lol....

You see, PaKaL and I have had many debates on here. He may not even like me. But he knows that I let him and others speak their minds and differing opinions.

I'm from uk I drink coffee and beer lol not together obviously. :P

Bisping is immature and a poor coach for sure, good job he brought his coaches along I guess. Lets face it fighters aren't known for there social skills or intelligence although there are some very intelligent fighters out there Bisping isn't one of them lol.

He is a great fighter though and I respect him for that, all these antics just make for better viewing. :)

Hopefully the Bisping v Hendo fight will be good one. I just hope Bisping has trained his ground game more as thats what let him down in the Rashad Evans fight he had. It didn't matter so much in the Leban fight as there was more stand up in that but you know Hendo's gonna try to take it to ground.

Hendo has 8 years on Bisping and is in the eve of his career, probably why he seems more laid back and mature.

O and LordDeano chill man whats with this hate we do drink alot of tea as a nation. Although I could never understand why the yanks play football with there hands??

Bisping is immature and a poor coach for sure' date=' good job he brought his coaches along I guess. Lets face it fighters aren't known for there social skills or intelligence although there are some very intelligent fighters out there Bisping isn't one of them lol.

He is a great fighter though and I respect him for that, all these antics just make for better viewing. :)

Hopefully the Bisping v Hendo fight will be good one. I just hope Bisping has trained his ground game more as thats what let him down in the Rashad Evans fight he had. It didn't matter so much in the Leban fight as there was more stand up in that but you know Hendo's gonna try to take it to ground.

Hendo has 8 years on Bisping and is in the eve of his career, probably why he seems more laid back and mature.

O and LordDeano chill man whats with this hate we do drink alot of tea as a nation. Although I could never understand why the yanks play football with there hands??[/quote']

Haha, I agree with all of this, except I am pulling for Hendo. Bisping has made this season better. I can't deny that. I just do not like him.

Look at the other guys on the UK team. 100% class.

GO ROSS GO!!!!!!!

yeah man

Team Brit is awesome, seem like mature, good natured guys, who are also very talented. I can't say that all of the US guys come across as mature good natured gents, but I am sure they write to their grandparents when they can :-)

Bisping on the other hand, can't stand the guy, the sad thing is that he seems like the type that would enjoy people not liking him, or at least not see that he acts like a tool most of the time and that its everyone else's problem.

I love Tea! I wouldn't take the tea stereotype as offensive, heck most brittish people I know do love their tea too

Insinuating that all Brits drink tea is like saying all black people play basketball or all Americans start wars and dislike Michael Bis ping (the next middle weight champ). Its not the case' date=' I suggest this ruffian be banned forever, never to return again!

slurp! sh*t on your nose.[/quote']

You post lost all credibility with this comment. Bisping won't beat Marquardt or Maia, much less Anderson Silva.

BTW saying someone likes tea or basketball is a STEREOTYPE not racism numb-nuts

yeah man

Team Brit is awesome' date=' seem like mature, good natured guys, who are also very talented. I can't say that all of the US guys come across as mature good natured gents, but I am sure they write to their grandparents when they can :-)

Bisping on the other hand, can't stand the guy, the sad thing is that he seems like the type that would enjoy people not liking him, or at least not see that he acts like a tool most of the time and that its everyone else's problem.

I love Tea! I wouldn't take the tea stereotype as offensive, heck most brittish people I know do love their tea too[/quote']

Agreed on all points.

Michael is that you?;)

Just wanted to go on record saying that after this last episode I have to admit the "Bisping is a ****"-faction seems to have a point at times. I still think you're overreacting a bit in general but the way he behaved in that last episode *was* prick-like.

funny you guys just look at the water squirting but not looking at the point where Bisping did Admit he said sorry for being a ****? He apologized...at least he was man enough to say he over reacted...

funny you guys just look at the water squirting but not looking at the point where Bisping did Admit he said sorry for being a ****? He apologized...at least he was man enough to say he over reacted...

As you and I talked about, he did.

I will give him some credit for that. But the guy is a turd. He has made the show interesting. I like to hate him.

Someone has to play the bad guy in every show...so far his doing good and they should make him as a coach every season LOL!

LMAO, I would shoot myself.

Someone has to play the bad guy in every show...so far his doing good and they should make him as a coach every season LOL!

please don't give Dana any Ideas!!! He seems to like Bisping enough to do that!!! LOL

This is true. Maybe if Bisping would just stop to think for a second before he spoke or acted out, he wouldn't look so bad and I might even be a fan of his also. There are plenty of fighters I don't like for one reason or another, he just tops the list so far.

This is true. Maybe if Bisping would just stop to think for a second before he spoke or acted out' date=' he wouldn't look so bad and I might even be a fan of his also.[/b'] There are plenty of fighters I don't like for one reason or another, he just tops the list so far.

whats the fun of that? then he wont be the bisping we all know :)

whats the fun of that? then he wont be the bisping we all know :)

You're kind of right I guess. He's definitely one of those guys you love to hate:rolleyes:

I used to like Bisping, until this show. He's ****y, and immature. Can't take it but can dish it out. And if one of his fighters had gotten the water thrown in his face........ Also funny how it was ok to stop the fight for Faulkner's mouthpiece, but not when it was Franks. And what a baby about changing practice times. I like Hendersons calm mellowness attitude. Hope he kicks Bispings ****.

Bisping is immature and a poor coach for sure' date=' good job he brought his coaches along I guess. Lets face it fighters aren't known for there social skills or intelligence although there are some very intelligent fighters out there Bisping isn't one of them lol.

O and LordDeano chill man whats with this hate we do drink alot of tea as a nation. Although I could never understand why the yanks play football with there hands??[/quote']

haha I am chilled, course it aint racist I just been pissing about jeeeeez! I'm just fed up with everyone hating on me!! No wait.. not me, I er.. erm, I meant er.. I mean errrm.. BISPING. Everyone hating on Bisping, yeah thats what I meant! I'm fed up with everyone hating on Bisping!!

Phew..,

I'm not him! haha

Love u all xx

haha I am chilled' date=' course it aint racist I just been pissing about jeeeeez! I'm just fed up with everyone hating on me!! No wait.. not me, I er.. erm, I meant er.. I mean errrm.. BISPING. Everyone hating on Bisping, yeah thats what I meant! I'm fed up with everyone hating on Bisping!!

Phew..,

I'm not him! haha

Love u all xx[/quote']

Are you really him?

Hey Pisping......stop being a D0uche bag man!!! LOL People want to like ya, your funny but a d!ck at the same time......stop it!!!

P.S. I know your not, but just in case he happens to read I figured I'd put this HAHA

I wish he would come on here. It would be interesting to see who stood up and said :I do not like you." I know I would, but then I could not talk all this trash about him. If he was a member of the forum, it would be forum member bashing. Yeah, never mind, stay away.

I wish he would come on here. It would be interesting to see who stood up and said :I do not like you." I know I would' date=' but then I could not talk all this trash about him. If he was a member of the forum, it would be forum member bashing. Yeah, never mind, stay away.[/quote']

You can say you don't like him without being mean though ( well I can with Bisping you might not be able too LOL)

I'd tell him strait up! Whats he gonna do? Fight me? I'll just squirt virtual water in his face and he'd go away HAHA

You can say you don't like him without being mean though ( well I can with Bisping you might not be able too LOL)

I'd tell him strait up! Whats he gonna do? Fight me? I'll just squirt virtual water in his face and he'd go away HAHA

LMAO, that is not really what I meant. Some people get "star struck."