Sign in to follow this  
G__row

Bisping crossing the line?

Damarques was the first to begin mind games by telling a teammate how good the US team looked in training when Bisping was in the room getting a drink. Bisping responded by asking Damarques if the conversation was for Bispings' benefit and then laughing at the camera. The trash talk escalated from this point. If Bisping had not responded at all but allowed his team to show what they could do' date=' then I think people would be talking about his coaching skills, rather than his schoolboy attitude.[/quote']

good post and valid point

In the back of the van? Talking to who?

Yeah' date=' the US team. Not to the UK team. So, you are wrong. Bisping was the first one to start with the trash talking.[/quote']

Do you think oh **** it was said in the back of the van and im the only one who can hear and see this. Reality check this was broadcast across the globe we all saw it, it wasnt between the americans. So lets mark my words here Bisping heard it, but regardless the drinking area in the training centre was the first face to face confrontation. but othe post was correct bisping shud have been the man. But again you immediatley picked up on the bad points of my post not me admiting the fact that bisping was out of line. Mybe you could get your mate jujitsu to through in few smart words as back up it tends to add ammunition

Ehhhhhhh!!! Yes I am pro british but lets recap here and tell some truth. Yes Mike was out of line for throwing the water I agree and I would have expected it from the fighters but not a coach. But a fact here it was not bisping who actually started the trash talking' date=' the trash talking commenced around 14 minutes into episode 3 in the back of the van with demarquez intially saying "come on man the brits only thing they would beat us at is soccer, I dont even think they could beat us at quarters, drinking game and paper rock scizzors" Bisping p@~C you can take that british pride and shove it up your british **** with the rest of your **** team"

So again who started it ?[/b']

There ya go genius, I was referring to your comment. You really are making this too easy. I promise you Bisping did not hear it until the series ran.

There ya go genius' date=' I was referring to your comment. You really are making this too easy. I promise you Bisping did not hear it until the series ran.[/quote']

making it easy am I? Show me the evidence that Mike didnt, I have it on good authority he saw the episodes prior.

Your a moderator not Dana Whites and Spike tvs Waterboy ! Where you aware of this ? I am sorry if it shocked you ?

making it easy am I? Show me the evidence that Mike didnt' date=' I have it on good authority he saw the episodes prior.

Your a moderator not Dana Whites and Spike tvs Waterboy ! Where you aware of this ? I am sorry if it shocked you ?[/quote']

And you are nothing but a troll that knows nothing. LOL

Keep going man, it is funny to read.

YEEEEEA GO MTAG56... GO MTAG56!!!!!!!!

U tell him haha

Another fan of mine. See, mtag will actually take this as meaning he is right. When people that have been here a little while know it is just because you were almost banned before.

what he did to Damarques was silly and immature' date=' but Bisping is still one of my fav mma fighters as of today!! :o[/quote']

And I respect people who stand by their favorite fighters, for sure!!

Do you think oh **** it was said in the back of the van and im the only one who can hear and see this. Reality check this was broadcast across the globe we all saw it' date=' it wasnt between the americans. So lets mark my words here Bisping heard it, but regardless the drinking area in the training centre was the first face to face confrontation. but othe post was correct bisping shud have been the man. But again you immediatley picked up on the bad points of my post not me admiting the fact that bisping was out of line. Mybe you could get your mate jujitsu to through in few smart words as back up it tends to add ammunition[/quote']

Does it have to be JJ to "through" in a few smart words? Mark your words? Nice turn of phrase lol for the 18th century, how do you KNOW Bisbing heard it? Are you Dana's waterboy? Saw that somewhere and thought id use it lol. Plus if you will remember correctly, Bisbing talked about how he was glad the US team was talking up their team and how he was goning to stir things up because it helped with training or some ****e lie that. I liked Bisbing, even though he skilss arent that great, but after TUF...not so much lol.

Does it have to be JJ to "through" in a few smart words? Mark your words? Nice turn of phrase lol for the 18th century' date=' how do you KNOW Bisbing heard it? Are you Dana's waterboy? Saw that somewhere and thought id use it lol. Plus if you will remember correctly, Bisbing talked about how he was glad the US team was talking up their team and how he was goning to stir things up because it helped with training or some ****e lie that. I liked Bisbing, even though he skilss arent that great, but after TUF...not so much lol.[/quote']

Yes, he is saying that Bisping had access to footage shot hours after it was filmed. Come on now, of course he did. No other person in the history of the show ever has, but Bisping did. He is "The Count" after all.

Does it have to be JJ to "through" in a few smart words? Mark your words? Nice turn of phrase lol for the 18th century' date=' how do you KNOW Bisbing heard it? Are you Dana's waterboy? Saw that somewhere and thought id use it lol. Plus if you will remember correctly, Bisbing talked about how he was glad the US team was talking up their team and how he was goning to stir things up because it helped with training or some ****e lie that. I liked Bisbing, even though he skilss arent that great, but after TUF...not so much lol.[/quote']

I laughed @ this

Then wondered quietly to myself what constitutes a "Smart word"

BTW he didn't spell my name right either LOL

To be honest this thread has had it?s day ;) however there was a lot of childish behaviour on both sides.

I for one would have filled in anyone that Wrote on my shirt or boots or squirted water in my face.

To be honest this thread has had it?s day ;) however there was a lot of childish behaviour on both sides.

I for one would have filled in anyone that Wrote on my shirt or boots or squirted water in my face.

Yeah, writing on the boots was meant to be a prank. Anyone who saw all the previous seasons knows there was usually a lot of them. But the Brits did not come to play, and they proved it. I think season 8 had the worst pranks of all.

When I think of season 9, I'll remember that it had a great season of fights with a group of fighters who had a lot class and didn't spend there time coming up with stupid pranks.

But I will also remember the Brits cutting up. I was damn near in tears watching Dave Faulkner, Dean, and Jeff wearing wrestling mask "beating" each other up. The food fight was pretty funny too.

I just know I couldnt have tolerated living in the house and I have to commend the tolerance of the housemates - Browning would have had a chair over the back of his head by the end of the first night :)

We generally call sports footwear "Boots" seems odd Americans calling them Shoes hehehe