Sign in to follow this  
JujitsWho

Sig bet: Hughes/Serra

OK, this is a question I'm posing to the forum so I know how to continue. I have a Sig bet on this fight. I took Hughes for the win the other (will remain nameless) took Serra. I wanted Serra to win myself but I though Hughes had a better chance of winning. After watching this fight I believe that Matt Serra was SCREWED. IMHO Matt Serra should have won this fight via SD. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about this bet! Should I let it go or honor the bet? Your help would be appreciated

OK' date=' this is a question I'm posing to the forum so I know how to continue. I have a Sig bet on this fight. I took Hughes for the win the other (will remain nameless) took Serra. I wanted Serra to win myself but I though Hughes had a better chance of winning. After watching this fight I believe that Matt Serra was SCREWED. IMHO Matt Serra should have won this fight via SD. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about this bet! Should I let it go or honor the bet? Your help would be appreciated[/quote']

I saw it and wont mention names!!! but i 2 went with serra so i eat my words on that 1!MY PICKS pre fight"""The hardest fight 2 call for me is EVANS & MACHIDA but i have machida winning it.then serra over hughs rd 1 if it goes past rd1 hughs wins.Then pokam over mcfedres miller over sonnen .Then it is a long awaited fight for me sherk against edgar.Edgar over sherk larson over wilson Hague over barry nover over bradley Sozinsky over gusmao yoshida over wolff & roop over caplan.""" i missed a couple but my most wanted win happenD MACHIDA is the CHAMP fooZ and a win is a win ! Make him live up 2 it...

Or you could be very UnOriginal.

fat-man.jpg

Just looking for the perfect man, doesn't have to be fit, My avatar is me, what you see is what you get, big ups if you bring a couple pounds of chicken wings and potato wedges on our first date, you can bring more food as our dates progress.

These are all funny, but there is also a friendship involved and I don't want to go over the line

If it was anyone else it would be the first one LOL

These are all funny' date=' but there is also a friendship involved and I don't want to go over the line

If it was anyone else it would be the first one LOL[/quote']

If you are going to be a girl, just don't uphold the bet.

If it wasn't for the knock down due to the unintentional head butt I would agree Serra got robbed but minus that, tough to call. I do think it should have been a SD either way, the UD was a crap call IMO.

Speaking of which. Where is that Shawn B son of a friend of mine?

He owes me his **** :)

your man sex payments are a bit too much info

Speaking of which. Where is that Shawn B son of a friend of mine?

He owes me his **** :)

What you bet? Sig? or Sig/Av

On the Rashad fight right?

What you bet? Sig? or Sig/Av

On the Rashad fight right?

It was sig/av for me, vs just his sig or av.

It was a two to one odds... so I had to make it fair. But damn was he wrong LOL

It was sig/av for me' date=' vs just his sig or av.

It was a two to one odds... so I had to make it fair. But damn was he wrong LOL[/quote']

Yeah, Rashad looked scared in the ring. He was just outmatched and he knew it I think.