Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

Rumors. . .

I am so sick of hearing stuff like this. Rogan is going to fight Dana' date=' Goldberg is going to fight Buffer, Joe Silva is going to fight Brandon Wolff. This gets boring[/quote']

several of them were posted on april foold on the UFC site, it almost gave them credibility... but the paragraphs spelled out APRIL FOOLS and most people couldn't figure that out

I just got back in country so I didn't know it was on UFC.com, sorry. But that's the first tally mark on my "Stupid Comments" board. First of many, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just got back in country so I didn't know it was on UFC.com' date=' sorry. But that's the first tally mark on my "Stupid Comments" board. First of many, weeeeeeeeeeeeee![/quote']

no biggie happens to everyone

bruce buffer would take it... hes too elusive.

he would do a Buffer 180 followed by the mythical 360 and rogan would be sleeping for a week

he would do a Buffer 180 followed by the mythical 360 and rogan would be sleeping for a week

Then he would rub self tanner on Rogan. Then he wouldn't look like the walking dead any more. He would look like the walking orange dead.

I put my money on Rogan simply because he would get coc'd up and feel no pain then go nuts. Plus I think Buffer would cry if his hair got messed up.

I put my money on Rogan simply because he would get coc'd up and feel no pain then go nuts. Plus I think Buffer would cry if his hair got messed up.

can i please see rogan fight wesley snipes!!! i want this fight more then any fight!! except maybe kimbo vs clubber lang

Snipes Vs. Vick!!!! Battle of the convicts!!!

snipes would own man im pretty sure he has trained in some martial art and is like pretty good at it cant think of it though there was always these rumors on rogan fightin snipes. also if vick dont have his pitt bulls he aint beatin snipes. i mean he is blade

snipes would own man im pretty sure he has trained in some martial art and is like pretty good at it cant think of it though there was always these rumors on rogan fightin snipes. also if vick dont have his pitt bulls he aint beatin snipes. i mean he is blade

Snipes trained in Hapkido or however you spell it. Segal supposedly trained him.

He has moved to a suburb of memphis because his daughter is at St. Jude for cancer. Just watching the guy walk and act like he is somebody is hilarity in itself.

segal is okay with me... q; ) hes too coool.

snipes would have a stand up advantage on rogan.. rogan wins if it gets to the ground.

same with buffer.. buffer has traind in martial arts for almost 40 years..

segal is okay with me... q; ) hes too coool.

snipes would have a stand up advantage on rogan.. rogan wins if it gets to the ground.

same with buffer.. buffer has traind in martial arts for almost 40 years..

40? I heard he trained the last Samurai. He's like a ****roach, he just won't die! Ever. He will be doing the 180 for our great grand kids.

i seriously heard he trained in like kickboxing and muay thai for decades and jujitsulater on

I've heard this as well, but as was so nicely pointed out, a lot of stuff is just ****** canoes make up.