Sign in to follow this  
FlavesEnt

Muay Thai Camp Spotlight: Jitti Gym

In my first two articles I featured Lanna Muay Thai and Phuket Dragon Muay Thai.

This weeks Camp Spotlight is on the Bangkok Muay Thai gym, Jitti Gym. Jitti gym is one of the most popular and well spoken of camps in Bangkok. People often speak so well of this gym is because it is such a welcoming family enviroment. Here is everything you would want to know about Jitti Gym.

Future articles will be coming on Koh Tao Thaiboxing, Sinbi Muay Thai, WMC, Patong Boxing Gym, Fairtex and Muay Thai Institute. If there is a gym you would like to see featured, please post a message below or contact me directly through my site. Thanks.

Dan

I like this "Spotlight" Gym thread. We should have more like it, for instance, maybe have everyone post a new thread with their local gyms, provide more insight as well for those who are wondering how where they can train, start off, etc. Or maybe have UFC.com start that as a link, such as where gyms are located, and a brief history, list of Alumni, cheapest gyms, gyms with the most output of UFC fighters, etc. And maybe even a ranking of the top MMA gyms.

I agree, that's a great idea. One thing I am actually doing is going around the US and training at some of the various MMA gyms as I can. I will be training out in Vegas and in Orlando soon, and I will have articles on that coming sometime this summer.