Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Hendo is so annoying.

Just checkin the water how many like hendo and think he will take bisping?

Hendo his all the tools to put a massive beating on Bisping! BUUUUUUT I personally see Bisping winning a UD/SD

Hendo tends to get drawn into striking fights and will lose to the better Technical striker if he does it against Bisping. If Dan uses his wrestling he'll destroy Bisping though!!

Hendo his all the tools to put a massive beating on Bisping! BUUUUUUT I personally see Bisping winning a UD/SD

Hendo tends to get drawn into striking fights and will lose to the better Technical striker if he does it against Bisping. If Dan uses his wrestling he'll destroy Bisping though!!

if it goes to the judges i see bisping getting the nod... the judges seem to take naps during fights recently and give the win to the wrong guy

This thread was made from a suggestion from someone else that said it would be deleted. The post has nothing to do with the title. Nothing more then a failed troll job really.

This thread was made from a suggestion from someone else that said it would be deleted. The post has nothing to do with the title. Nothing more then a failed troll job really.

They die without food!!

Well, it is painfully obvious to me that some think I am biased in the way I run this board. I am biased in my opinions, but not in the way things are done. I do not like Bisping, and really don't care what others think of that. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. But anyone that says I run this board in a bias way has not been paying attention.

Well' date=' it is painfully obvious to me that some think I am biased in the way I run this board. I am biased in my opinions, but not in the way things are done. I do not like Bisping, and really don't care what others think of that. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. But anyone that says I run this board in a bias way has not been paying attention.[/quote']

Dude your just dealing with people who probably got a post deleted and are pissed about it. You and brew do a damn fine job with the site and don't let anyone tell ya different. The people who are here and know you, we all know you do a great job!!! :)

Dude your just dealing with people who probably got a post deleted and are pissed about it. You and brew do a damn fine job with the site and don't let anyone tell ya different. The people who are here and know you' date=' we all know you do a great job!!! :)[/quote']

Thank you sir. And you have done a lot as well.

Well' date=' it is painfully obvious to me that some think I am biased in the way I run this board. I am biased in my opinions, but not in the way things are done. I do not like Bisping, and really don't care what others think of that. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. But anyone that says I run this board in a bias way has not been paying attention.[/quote']

Is that what is annoying about hendo?Opinions are diffrent that is what makes life interesting no 1 has 2 be insulted or wrong for having 1.O yeah back 2 topic i think hendo not taking a dominant role as a leader is annoying 2.

Is that what is annoying about hendo?Opinions are diffrent that is what makes life interesting no 1 has 2 be insulted or wrong for having 1.O yeah back 2 topic i think hendo not taking a dominant role as a leader is annoying 2.

I think Hendo is cool, he speaks a bit slow, but he's just relaxed. I think he is the leader, he's just not as aggresive as Bisping is, also who knows what the editing is doing to add to that.

Dude your just dealing with people who probably got a post deleted and are pissed about it. You and brew do a damn fine job with the site and don't let anyone tell ya different. The people who are here and know you' date=' we all know you do a great job!!! :)[/quote']

What are you trying 2 say? I have told G row he does a good job.Besides what me and Grow talked about had nothing 2 do with a jujitswho.Yet your swimming in the cool aid?Did i say some1 you liked used bad tactics is that it?Because of gsp your holding a grudge?Let me know whats on your mind JU i wont run or tattle tail i know we can send messeges between us.No need 2 play foot C...And brew is cool 2.

I find Henderson to be a little dry, and well, almost out of his prime. (Without doing my homework) He doesn't show that he is eager for Team USA to win, and doesn't really know how to pull them together, and simply lectures them. His details he gives during warm ups, pre fight, is limited and it's not productive, the fighters are thinking: "Tell me something I don't know" Henderson does not have teaching skills, just **** kicking skills, sort of like the dumb jock in school. It's easier to for Dan to show them, then to tell them probably.

He's trying to give them a mentality to win, but you can't do that by sitting on a leather couch next to them and say it, you've got to drive it into their skull, give them a quick swift kick in the ****, and start training them, not just conditioning. That's why I prefer Bisping, he's more involved and shows that he wants his team to win, and I seriously can't wait for Michael to show up Dan in their fight. Bisping is a smart fighter, (Refer to: Bisping/Leban) and I have a lot of respect for him, as well as Dan, except that Bisping is going to pull one over on Henderson.

What are you trying 2 say? I have told G row he does a good job.Besides what me and Grow talked about had nothing 2 do with a jujitswho.Yet your swimming in the cool aid?Did i say some1 you liked used bad tactics is that it?Because of gsp your holding a grudge?Let me know whats on your mind JU i wont run or tattle tail i know we can send messeges between us.No need 2 play foot C...And brew is cool 2.

First of all it wasn't directed at YOU in particular, and I was commenting on G__rows quote not yours!! And it is my business when he posts it in t PUBLIC forum. G__row does a great job as a Mod on this site and VOLUNTEERS his time to do it along with brewster!! I don't know what me saying about G__row doing a good job has to do with you? Maybe you can explain that to me?

First of all it wasn't directed at YOU in particular' date=' and I was commenting on G__rows quote not yours!! And it is my business when he posts it in t PUBLIC forum. G__row does a great job as a Mod on this site and VOLUNTEERS his time to do it along with brewster!! I don't know what me saying about G__row doing a good job has to do with you? Maybe you can explain that to me?[/quote']

Here is the greatest possible explanation for anything.

I laughed at this.

What about Hendo is annoying?

absooooolutely.....................................................................................

Nothing.

tennis anyone?

First of all it wasn't directed at YOU in particular' date=' and I was commenting on G__rows quote not yours!! And it is my business when he posts it in t PUBLIC forum. G__row does a great job as a Mod on this site and VOLUNTEERS his time to do it along with brewster!! I don't know what me saying about G__row doing a good job has to do with you? Maybe you can explain that to me?[/quote']

Good question .Well i talked smack in a pro fan fighter thread not knowing anti fighter input was not cool.Long story short i now know it is not the place 4 anti input and do not post anti fighter stuff into a pro fighter thread.So it is me being paranoid like i robbed a bank my bad.And i 2 think g row is a cool dude as is brewster.

Good question .Well i talked smack in a pro fan fighter thread not knowing anti fighter input was not cool.Long story short i now know it is not the place 4 anti input and do not post anti fighter stuff into a pro fighter thread.So it is me being paranoid like i robbed a bank my bad.And i 2 think g row is a cool dude as is brewster.

LOL, I was wondering why you were jumping on me

Just a misunderstanding bro, it happens. I got no hard feelings on my end. :) you haven't been here long but you seem like a decent dude

LOL' date=' I was wondering why you were jumping on me

Just a misunderstanding bro, it happens. I got no hard feelings on my end. :) you haven't been here long but you seem like a decent dude[/quote']

Its gravy on this end 2

You know how I know your gay?

You just told 2 guys to geta room together LOL

Hey jjw, bit off topic. I dunno if anyone else has had someone tell them this but my sisters always tries to take the piss outta mma because when she walks in it'll be a bjj battle and she'll pull out the "what are they doing?!? how gay is this" blah blah...

anyhow, your comment just reminded me of this.

sh*t joke btw :P

Hey jjw' date=' bit off topic. I dunno if anyone else has had someone tell them this but my sisters always tries to take the piss outta mma because when she walks in it'll be a bjj battle and she'll pull out the "what are they doing?!? how gay is this" blah blah...

anyhow, your comment just reminded me of this.

sh*t joke btw :P[/quote']

You were supposed to come back with "You know how I know your gay?" and then something of your own! Haven't you ever played that. Or even watched people play it in the 40 year old virgin? It funny LOL

I wasn't overly impressed with Henderson's fight with Franklin. They seemed to cancel each other out. I've not seen a great deal of Hendo but I'm dubious of his finishing power and anticipate a Bisping KO by flying knee to the head :P

I wasn't overly impressed with Henderson's fight with Franklin. They seemed to cancel each other out. I've not seen a great deal of Hendo but I'm dubious of his finishing power and anticipate a Bisping KO by flying knee to the head :P

I wasn't impressed by Bisping's tennis playing either.

I wasn't overly impressed with Henderson's fight with Franklin. They seemed to cancel each other out. I've not seen a great deal of Hendo but I'm dubious of his finishing power and anticipate a Bisping KO by flying knee to the head :P[/QU

Although Hendo has not been anywhere near the fighter he was in pride, he still went the distance with Rampage and took the 1st round against Silva which is no mean feat!

I would love the fight to finish the way you described, as it may prove some of his doubters wrong;), however, you cant question Hendo's finnishing power, that over hand right is freakin lethal!!!

Bisbing is a more technical striker but doesn't have the power to KO Hendo (and outpointing seems to be bisbing's game plan) Don't worry Juwho (lol) Hendo will be using his wrestling.

if it goes to the judges i see bisping getting the nod... the judges seem to take naps during fights recently and give the win to the wrong guy

Micheal "count on the judges" Bisbing...... The judges only nap during bisbing's fights. LOL j/k

yup agreed!!!! So people how is Hendo annoying????

FIGHT! ! ! FIGHT! ! ! FIGHT! ! ! ! FIGHT! ! ! ! lol.....

Its hard to get much of a take on Henderson, because he rarely (if ever) shows any emotion or says much. So on that note, it would be hard to get too offended by him also. He seems to try the diplomatic approach when issues arise, which is good IMO. But that can make for some booring tv (lol)

darn and I missed it. **sitting here with gas can waiting to throw fuel on the fire**

Your new nickname is "Stink Stick" because you like to stir the Sh*t j/k :P

Its hard to get much of a take on Henderson' date=' because he rarely (if ever) shows any emotion or says much. So on that note, it would be hard to get too offended by him also. He seems to try the diplomatic approach when issues arise, which is good IMO. But that can make for some booring tv (lol)[/quote']

Evaluation is correct!But it leaves him looking like tweedle dumb or the guy painting the fence while another watches with the chicks.

maybe one too many shots to the head, hopefully not following in Ali's footsteps. Nah jk. I think he's just reserved, as are many people!

maybe one too many shots to the head' date=' hopefully not following in Ali's footsteps. Nah jk. I think he's just reserved, as are many people![/quote']

Ali had a disease he was not punch drunklol It may have helped speed it up doing rope UH dope but i think the disease got him.Anyway some people are simple and some complex....

I know, it was a tasteless joke. One thing for sure though is Henderson & Bisping are polar opposites! I have a feeling this was taken into consideration when the 2 were pitted against each other.

I know' date=' it was a tasteless joke. One thing for sure though is Henderson & Bisping are polar opposites! I have a feeling this was taken into consideration when the 2 were pitted against each other.[/quote']

Never underestimate DANA the force is strong with that 1.You knocked the nails head off on that .Or 4 the slow or simple YOU hit the nail ON the HEAD.

maybe one too many shots to the head' date=' hopefully not following in Ali's footsteps. Nah jk. I think he's just reserved, as are many people![/quote']

Reserved!---nooo. Hendo looks stoned.

hehehe' date='I had to say it.[/quote']

I did see the funny side of it Spittin_Toofs as i must admit his hand to eye coordination was laugable at best as was his agility , Hendo was g*sh as well but Bisbing was abysmal lol , certainley a different character in the octagon though , i can see there fight being a full scale war and going all the way to a very close decision , which i see Bisbing getting imho , and it maybe controversial i.e Hamill style again !