Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Hendo is so annoying.

Wow' date=' you guys have no respect for Hendo I see. After all the man has accomplished?[/quote']

Ofcoarse hendo is seasonD no question in that.But in 2 dayz game things are more than wrestling.And even though bisping may deserve more ridicule hendo could use some.

So, you think that because Bisping is called out for his immature actions on the show, that Hendo should be called out for something? I do not follow your logic. Hendo is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. He has earned my respect. Bisping is no where near that.

And he never will be imo. Do not forget that Hendo held a Pride belt for a very long time, then held two at the same time.

So' date=' you think that because Bisping is called out for his immature actions on the show, that Hendo should be called out for something? I do not follow your logic. Hendo is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. He has earned my respect. Bisping is no where near that.

And he never will be imo. Do not forget that Hendo held a Pride belt for a very long time, then held two at the same time.[/quote']

That was then this is now and the count is gunnuh lay a smack down on hendo n his candy azz.But i admit @ 1 time hendo was scarey yet 2day doing 2 plus 2 may be a challenge 4 him.And that 2 me is annoying.

That was then this is now and the count is gunnuh lay a smack down on hendo n his candy azz.But i admit @ 1 time hendo was scarey yet 2day doing 2 plus 2 may be a challenge 4 him.And that 2 me is annoying.

Sorry man, what is annoying?

And, Hendo just beat Rich. He was doing very well against Anderson before he got caught, and took a bigger Rampage to a decision. He is by no means done.

Sorry man' date=' what is annoying?

And, Hendo just beat Rich. He was doing very well against Anderson before he got caught, and took a bigger Rampage to a decision. He is by no means done.[/quote']

It is annoying that he can not articulate.Also he is getting real real slow in the octagon he eats more punches than he gives.It is annoying 2 see a gr8 fighter go out like that...

If you are questioning his intellect, he went to Cal State Fullerton and Arizona State University. I do not see anywhere that says Bisping went to College. Could be wrong I guess.

Just because he is laid back, and not attention *****, that does not mean he can not articulate. I personally think you do not know what you are talking about. And I say again, he just beat Rich.

You are stretching hard man. It is not working. Just because people do not like Bisping, does not mean that you need to make stuff up about Dan not to like.

If you are questioning his intellect' date=' he went to Cal State Fullerton and Arizona State University. I do not see anywhere that says Bisping went to College. Could be wrong I guess.

Just because he is laid back, and not attention *****, that does not mean he can not articulate. I personally think you do not know what you are talking about. And I say again, he just beat Rich.

You are stretching hard man. It is not working. Just because people do not like Bisping, does not mean that you need to make stuff up about Dan not to like.[/quote']

Reflexes is his downfall in my opinion he is a thinker yes but 2 be able 2 KO foos you have 2 be lightning fast 2 time a person.When he fights bisping you will see the mix match in speed...

Reflexes is his downfall in my opinion he is a thinker yes but 2 be able 2 KO foos you have 2 be lightning fast 2 time a person.When he fights bisping you will see the mix match in speed...

He just fought Rich. He just beat Rich.

Hey if i think dan talks slow and that it is annoying 2 watch on tv that is OK if i think bisping will KO him thats OK 2 so whats wrong with me dis liking someone?Or even being annoyed by them i wont say hendo is a wussEEE for dang sure .But 2 me he has annoying qualities and watching paint dry seems 2 be more exciting but hey JUST a opinion.

I don't know about that part. It was close but I think Rich won the fight personally. But I'm talkin semantics. Your point is spot on! His best days are behind him but he is still VERY dangerous

Franklin lol the spider man made franklins out switch easy 2 manipulate.Franklin getting the belt again is like hendo singing rap songs lol...

Yes, it was a very close fight, and I thought Rich won, but oh well.

And you have every right to not like Hendo just because people do not like Bisping. I saw the whole thing man. You made this thread to try to troll this forum. Plain and simple.

Express your opinions all you want, but I will comment on them.

Hey Grow"H20"=Hydro anywho sig bet on the hendo bisping fight?

2 night i cant wait 2 see how bispings mental game played out lol...

If you are questioning his intellect' date=' he went to Cal State Fullerton and Arizona State University. I do not see anywhere that says Bisping went to College. Could be wrong I guess.

You are stretching hard man. It is not working. Just because people do not like Bisping, does not mean that you need to make stuff up about Dan not to like.[/quote']

What the hell of a difference does that make?? Your now just picking crap on everything you can, the guy says Hendo annoys him and you start talking about Michael Bisping not going to college?? Sort it out dude!! Its a good thing noone pays much attention to what you think.

What the hell of a difference does that make?? Your now just picking crap on everything you can' date=' the guy says Hendo annoys him and you start talking about Michael Bisping not going to college?? Sort it out dude!! Its a good thing noone pays much attention to what you think.[/quote']

HAHAHA lol@you.'

We were comparing the two. I realize that might be hard for you to understand.

What the hell of a difference does that make?? Your now just picking crap on everything you can' date=' the guy says Hendo annoys him and you start talking about Michael Bisping not going to college?? Sort it out dude!! Its a good thing noone pays much attention to what you think.[/quote']

473d1240869021-random-funny-pictures-fail-2.jpg

I just think it is very funny that this person got so worked up about the conversation. It is just like any other thread on here. People give an opinion, then it is debated. If it wasn't to be talked about then why would it be posted?

And he sure seemed to pay attention to my comments. Again...LOL!

And I will explain the difference to him, since it seems to be over his head. We were comparing Bisping and Hendo. Hendo's intelligence was brought in to question. I pointed out that he went to two very good colleges, meaning I doubt he doesn't know what 2+2 is. Then I pointed out the fact that he is probably smarter then Bisping.

It is an Internet forum. If you can't handle different opinions, then I suggest you find a different way to fill your spar time. Debating is what this is here for.

So you down 4 the sig bet?I win you get Bisping the Gr8 as a sig lol

Sure man, but you will have to remind me. I always forget.

Sure man' date=' but you will have to remind me. I always forget.[/quote']

You wont 4get i wont let U lol...I almost made it --HendO is CornY--BY id here

But that would be corny lol So BispinG the Gr8 will have 2 do unless a

--I wash bispings underwear-- BY id here But that 2 would suq so 2 say ...Hope u can come up with a decent 1 i would have 2 sport it U know.Good thing hendo has more chances rapping with emenim...

Just throwing this out there, but Hendo BARELY beat Franklin, and there was a decent amount of illegal strikes in that fight, which were some of the main reasons Franklin was ever hurt to begin with.

If they fought tomorrow, I would put my money on Franklin easily.

As for Hendo sucking, or being stupid... he is still one of the greatest fighters ever, and has beaten some of the greatest fighters ever as well. Sure, his career is much slower now, and full of Lay and Pray, but the guys past shows he was very intelligent and got the job done.

I still think Bisping is going to beat Hendo of the UFC though......

Yeah, I said a few posts ago that I thought that Rich won the fight. I think he will beat Bisping, but you never know. I do know that when he was at his best it would not have even been close.

Yeah' date=' I said a few posts ago that I thought that Rich won the fight. I think he will beat Bisping, but you never know. I do know that when he was at his best it would not have even been close.[/quote']

very true... i still think Hendo has Bisping beat...

Yeah' date=' I said a few posts ago that I thought that Rich won the fight. I think he will beat Bisping, but you never know. I do know that when he was at his best it would not have even been close.[/quote']

Same could be said of tito shamrock fights.Tito picking on the old guy and people liked it...I thought it was week picking on someone out classed but alot of people liked tito over that lol .Hendo will put up a fight but the young buck will take it.

Same could be said of tito shamrock fights.Tito picking on the old guy and people liked it...I thought it was week picking on someone out classed but alot of people liked tito over that lol .Hendo will put up a fight but the young buck will take it.

Shamrock would have never beat Tito. Even in his prime. The guy was never really all that good. Look at the record. I mean, he got lucky and was handed a guillotine against Severn in a super fight. Then we got to watch the snoz fest of a rematch.

Ken was never that good.

Tito was a Champion.

Shamrock would have never beat Tito. Even in his prime. The guy was never really all that good. Look at the record. I mean' date=' he got lucky and was handed a guillotine against Severn in a super fight. Then we got to watch the snoz fest of a rematch.

Ken was never that good.

Tito was a Champion.[/quote']

True yet it would have been a fair fight.Tito was 2 much for shamrock...And yes up till tito and the tree had a talk he was a monster.And yes he earned the belt @ 1 time and no 1 was close 2 taking it @ 1 time.

You wont 4get i wont let U lol...I almost made it --HendO is CornY--BY id here

But that would be corny lol So BispinG the Gr8 will have 2 do unless a

--I wash bispings underwear-- BY id here But that 2 would suq so 2 say ...Hope u can come up with a decent 1 i would have 2 sport it U know.Good thing hendo has more chances rapping with emenim...

I find the way you type annoying. But really in all good fun I see the points you are making about Dan. I love the guy but sometimes I wish he would just get angry and stop being so mello all the the time. The way he talks slowly does make me wonder if hes been punched in the head to often. Demarcus seems to be one of the only fighters to show any real fire on the american side. Coachs for the next show suck by the way!

Just throwing this out there' date=' but Hendo BARELY beat Franklin, and there was a decent amount of illegal strikes in that fight, which were some of the main reasons Franklin was ever hurt to begin with.

If they fought tomorrow, I would put my money on Franklin easily.

As for Hendo sucking, or being stupid... he is still one of the greatest fighters ever, and has beaten some of the greatest fighters ever as well. Sure, his career is much slower now, and full of Lay and Pray, but the guys past shows he was very intelligent and got the job done.

I still think Bisping is going to beat Hendo of the UFC though......[/quote']

Yes! Fooo Shoooooo

Bisping wins it due 2 speed factor alone...And ever since dan started 2 man up with lester i am less annoyed with him.Something lit a fire under his azz it is obvious in the last episode from wake up time 4 training to asserting himself as a caoch he is stepping up.

I am hopen Hendo will wreck Bisping and shut him up

If it goes 2 the judges bisping will win as history shows!So hendo has 2 KO him or submit him.2 do the previously stated you have 2 be fast ...Chances are it goes 2 the judges hence easy win 4 bisping due 2 judges.Although hendo is well known it may be diffrent this time around.

Bisping wins it due 2 speed factor alone...And ever since dan started 2 man up with lester i am less annoyed with him.Something lit a fire under his azz it is obvious in the last episode from wake up time 4 training to asserting himself as a caoch he is stepping up.

I can guarantee you that Hendo changed nothing. The editors did. He has been doing the same all along.

If it goes 2 the judges bisping will win as history shows!So hendo has 2 KO him or submit him.2 do the previously stated you have 2 be fast ...Chances are it goes 2 the judges hence easy win 4 bisping due 2 judges.Although hendo is well known it may be diffrent this time around.

So you saying that judges give Pissping wins when they should not?

So you saying that judges give Pissping wins when they should not?

I am saying it was close and could have went either way in the fights he has had go the distance.Some judges look 4 diffrent things and i may disagree but my job is not a judge.Some or most of the decisions givin i disagree with in general per capita.

I'm a " Brit" and i dont hate hendo i quite like him as a fighter watched him in pride and the ufc. Yes bisbings coming of as a **** but thats how he roles lol get you all riled up ;p

I'm a " Brit" and i dont hate hendo i quite like him as a fighter watched him in pride and the ufc. Yes bisbings coming of as a **** but thats how he roles lol get you all riled up ;p

LOL, I do not understand how people dislike Hendo.

I don't either

Great fighter and a total class act IMO

He's a little boring, but otherwise I totally agree. He was always one of my fave fighters, and I felt privileged to see him fight in London. He's the kind of fighter that just loves to fight, and will fight anyone, anywhere. I'm a bit anti-him in the show, but only cos of the team v team factor. I'm the same when Frank Lampard plays for Chelsea. (ie, I dont want chelsea to win matches). Otherwise, he is a legend.

Still want Bisping to take him as a scalp though......

He's a little boring' date=' but otherwise I totally agree. He was always one of my fave fighters, and I felt privileged to see him fight in London. He's the kind of fighter that just loves to fight, and will fight anyone, anywhere. I'm a bit anti-him in the show, but only cos of the team v team factor. I'm the same when Frank Lampard plays for Chelsea. (ie, I dont want chelsea to win matches). Otherwise, he is a legend.

Still want Bisping to take him as a scalp though......[/quote']

You say he's boring cause he doen't play around like bisping or does anything like bisping....maybe cause he takes fighting very serious and doesnt see a point to kidding around or making sure he gets his TV time.If I had a choice I'd take hendo over bisping as a coach any day.

..he has the personality of a wet mop!

Bispings your boy, your pal, your buddy, your chum, you can have a laugh with him, chat sh*t and joke about.

What you gonna do with Hendo?

Great fighter.. but borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!

Bispings your boy' date=' your pal, your buddy, your chum, you can have a laugh with him, chat sh*t and joke about.

Great fighter.. but borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!![/quote']

You have no clue what kinda guy Hendo is outside of the mma world....so until you do...don't make any judgments.Goes to show what kind of person you are....to pass judgment bout someone you only see on ur T.V.

You have no clue what kinda guy Hendo is outside of the mma world....so until you do...don't make any judgments.Goes to show what kind of person you are....to pass judgment bout someone you only see on ur T.V.

How do you know what I do and what I do not know?? Now your making judgements!

I guess that goes to show what a person you are.. to pass judgement bout someone you worship on the ufc forum!!!

HAIL THE BISPING!!!

How do you know what I do and what I do not know?? Now your making judgements!

I guess that goes to show what a person you are.. to pass judgement bout someone you worship on the ufc forum!!!

HAIL THE BISPING!!!

not even going to bother with a reponse to that.keep on nuthuggin your U.K bigmouth hero.

Bispings your boy' date=' your pal, your buddy, your chum, you can have a laugh with him, chat sh*t and joke about.

Did you see him flip Dana off at the fight announcements? There was a hint of personality there.

Last time I checked its more important what you do IN the cage not what you do OUTSIDE!!

Anyone can talk bro, not everyone can be a Champion, not only that, but at 2 weight classes as well. When Bispings done that, then he can talk!

Last time I checked its more important what you do IN the cage not what you do OUTSIDE!!

Anyone can talk bro' date=' not everyone can be a Champion, not only that,[b'] but at 2 weight classes as well.[/b] When Bispings done that, then he can talk!

At the same time no less.