Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Hendo is so annoying.

A people dont HIGH jack my INFAMOUS hendo thread...Although hendo has stepD up big time.I cant say i am annoyed this week aswell hats off 2 hendo.But i still have 2 say bisping takes him when they meet up...

You say he's boring cause he doen't play around like bisping or does anything like bisping....maybe cause he takes fighting very serious and doesnt see a point to kidding around or making sure he gets his TV time.If I had a choice I'd take hendo over bisping as a coach any day.

I said he was boring as a tv personality. I dont know what he's like as a person, so cant and wouldnt judge that, but on a tv show that you watch every week, most ppl want the main players to have something about them to make it interesting. I stand by that. But before getting so defensive, read the rest of what I said. As a fighter, I have nothing but the highest regard for Hendo. And as a coach I cant pass any judgement on him cos I have obviously never worked with him.

HendO could wreck 90 percent of the population of america in a fight.He is by far no wussy and you can tell watching the show he is fired up!If bisping takes him 4 a joke it will be ugly.Bisping has 1 hell of a test before him and if he uses his natural advantages he can take hendo.Distance with JAB JAB JAB as hendo would say 2 fighters who do not listen!Now that is annoying some1 start a tweedle dee and tweedle dumb thread for the hard of hearing fighters.

90%? I would go with 99.9% in an unarmed fight' date=' where no one jumps in.[/quote']

95 give or take and thats even 2 on 1 hendo.

Definately not' date=' if Hendo does win it (which he wont) it wont be via a knockout![/quote']

Hendo has a MUCH greater chance of ending this fight via KO than Bisping does though!

Hendo has a MUCH greater chance of ending this fight via KO than Bisping does though!

With his foot work and hand speed? Come on man hendo or HOLLYWOOD will go for take downs standing with bisping equals KO by bisping.

If Hendo actually boxed people, he would murder human beings... but he relies too much on one punch power, and because of that he rarely sets up his strikes properly. He is beastly strong though.

If Hendo actually boxed people' date=' he would murder human beings... but he relies too much on one punch power, and because of that he rarely sets up his strikes properly. He is beastly strong though.[/quote']

Exactly

Bisping could nail Hendo with his best shots and he'd keep comming. Thats not the case with Bisping. If Hendo catches him with that power of his, Bispings is off to see the wizard for a few minutes. And when he wakes up, he'll say " you were there, and you were there, and you were there" then click his heels together!!

Exactly

Bisping could nail Hendo with his best shots and he'd keep comming. Thats not the case with Bisping. If Hendo catches him with that power of his' date=' Bispings is off to see the wizard for a few minutes. And when he wakes up, he'll say " you were there, and you were there, and you were there" then click his heels together!![/quote']

I hope his coaches do not show up for the fight.

With his foot work and hand speed? Come on man hendo or HOLLYWOOD will go for take downs standing with bisping equals KO by bisping.

100% Disagree with this...lets see Hendo has fought many fighters with KO power...Franklin,A.Silva,Rampage,W.Silva to name a few...so I don't know how in the world you say "standing with Bisping equals KO by Bisping".....Now that's funny...you've benn listening to 2WW have'nt you.

stop talking about 2WW!

The guy is god! Just because you neglect the obvious facts Spidey does not mean you can talk crap about him too. If you do it again our cult..er.. religion, will come after you!

stop talking about 2WW!

The guy is god! Just because you neglect the obvious facts Spidey does not mean you can talk crap about him too. If you do it again our cult..er.. religion' date=' will come after you![/quote']

AHHHHH Bring it!....lol

100% Disagree with this...lets see Hendo has fought many fighters with KO power...Franklin' date='A.Silva,Rampage,W.Silva to name a few...so I don't know how in the world you say "standing with Bisping equals KO by Bisping".....Now that's funny...you've benn listening to 2WW have'nt you.[/quote']

That was then this is now.And something tells me bisping will get a out of the blue KO.

stop talking about 2WW!

The guy is god! Just because you neglect the obvious facts Spidey does not mean you can talk crap about him too. If you do it again our cult..er.. religion' date=' will come after you![/quote']

I heard through our mental connection that all members of the church of 2WW have that someone was doubting!! Do we need to bring the faith down on this guy or can he be saved?

I heard through our mental connection that all members of the church of 2WW have that someone was doubting!! Do we need to bring the faith down on this guy or can he be saved?

I am sorry. Please Re2wheelwarriorEnate me.

Its pretty easy really, take this jar of vasaline and this "best of Machida" video in that bathroom over there. When you emerge you shall be one of us!!

WHAT!? You didnt pray to the bicycle for 6 hours!?...

JJWho... I find your lack of faith disturbing..

One step at a time Iwish, that phase 2 your talking about!!

I found myself actually a really devoted member. I took the vaseline and the best of machida tape in the bathroom spent close to an hour in there, came out and finished up 6 hours of praise in less then 2.

I found myself actually a really devoted member. I took the vaseline and the best of machida tape in the bathroom spent close to an hour in there' date=' came out and finished up 6 hours of praise in less then 2.[/quote']

I guess we just found our new spiritual leader!!! You must be the one 2WW spoke of! The one who would come and lead us into the Light.

**JJW hands a rolled up Machida poster to Arlov to use as a scepter and a Motorcycle helmet to be used as his crown**

You shall lead us until the return of our great lord 2WW!!!

**JJW bows humbly**

I guess we just found our new spiritual leader!!! You must be the one 2WW spoke of! The one who would come and lead us into the Light.

**JJW hands a rolled up Machida poster to Arlov to use as a scepter and a Motorcycle helmet to be used as his crown**

You shall lead us until the return of our great lord 2WW!!!

**JJW bows humbly**

Good, I will need copies of all his previous fights. Make it happen PRONTO.

I mean that Bandwagon pulled up and I had a pass so I jumped on. ;)

I think it might be comm......yep there it is!

and whats this.......I seem to have a pass too! It must come when you join the church!

WOW thats funny LOL.

I noticed that right away when I got on here.. didnt even have to come to this thread it was so apparent. I hope 2WW does not read this thread, it will ruin the joke that you guys are making of him.

I was thinking the same thing to be honest... if only we could delete AviaKOs before it is too late.

CAPTAIN PLANET! HES A HERO... GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO... or something like that............

I was thinking the same thing to be honest... if only we could delete AviaKOs before it is too late.

CAPTAIN PLANET! HES A HERO... GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO... or something like that............

He's our powers Magnified and he's fighting the planets side.......LOL! I don't hink arlovs on anymore though

it so sad I remember that damn song

I mean that Bandwagon pulled up and I had a pass so I jumped on. ;)

could any of the last 2 pages of yaduh yaduh yaduh be concederd HollywooD hendo annoyances?Start a DRAGON training footage while warshipping coverD in vasiline thread.

could any of the last 2 pages of yaduh yaduh yaduh be concederd HollywooD hendo annoyances?Start a DRAGON training footage while warshipping coverD in vasiline thread.

Actually I wont. Know why? Cause almost every thread that I am in gets turned off topic, so yeah I will go ahead and talk about whatever I want wherever I want.

No, but last night nobody else was on and it was funny anyway. But yes we should get back on topic

How is the most chilled and laid back guy in the ufc annoying?? Bisping is the annoying one with his extreme ****iness. Bisping will get beat in this fight and i can't wait to see it. Matt Hammel clearly beat the crap out of bisping but they gave bisping the fight. That was a joke and hammel was robbed.

how is the most chilled and laid back guy in the ufc annoying?? Bisping is the annoying one with his extreme ****iness. Bisping will get beat in this fight and i can't wait to see it. Matt hammel clearly beat the crap out of bisping but they gave bisping the fight. That was a joke and hammel was robbed.

no way?!?!?!

Actually I wont. Know why? Cause almost every thread that I am in gets turned off topic' date=' so yeah I will go ahead and talk about whatever I want wherever I want.[/quote']

Are you the type that yells when frustrated???

How is the most chilled and laid back guy in the ufc annoying?? Bisping is the annoying one with his extreme ****iness. Bisping will get beat in this fight and i can't wait to see it. Matt Hammel clearly beat the crap out of bisping but they gave bisping the fight. That was a joke and hammel was robbed.

It was a fair weather annoyance thing.

Grasshopper must learn 2 control his emotions...It is better 2 let things go less stress build up equals better health.

Grasshopper must learn 2 control his emotions...It is better 2 let things go less stress build up equals better health.

I actually have a medical condition where I can't let things go.