Sign in to follow this  
2SEXA4YOUimOUT

How do you become a senior member?

He grabbed his eye squealed and fell to the ground. Watch the fight' date=' I can see why he would think that it could have been a punch but he should have given him a chance to recover anyways.[/quote']

not really recovering from a detached retina.

not really recovering from a detached retina.

I am pretty sure it was the 3 round and Johnson was winning. He should have had time to recover then mazz would have realized that he got poked in the eye.

I am pretty sure it was the 3 round and Johnson was winning. He should have had time to recover then mazz would have realized that he got poked in the eye.

i'll try to google it when i get off work

to make the johnson/burns fight so bad is that johnson got poked in the eye like 3 times before that... and none of those times did mazz see it, i dunno if he thought johnson was acting or what... but johnson was dominating the fight. then he falls back and jumps to the ground in pain... to me it was obvious that it was not a ko... im glad anthony is okay and knocked burns out ... i mean how u gonna fight if u cant close your fist?

That was... by far... the worst call in MMA I have seen to date. I mean, BY FAR. It was soo bad, I was freaking when I saw that. You could tell RIGHT AWAY that Johnson was still fine as far as being conscious and fighting goes, but that he was actually hurt from something else. Mazzagatti should have realized what happened since both Burns and Johnson themselves knew what happened. Most fighters will back off if they Kick you in the gonads, but in this case Mazzagatti didnt do anything other then make a terrible, useless, horrendous call, that affected both of their careers.

Until I see something worse then that, I cannot give anyone else the nod for the worst ref.

That was... by far... the worst call in MMA I have seen to date. I mean' date=' BY FAR. It was soo bad, I was freaking when I saw that. You could tell RIGHT AWAY that Johnson was still fine as far as being conscious and fighting goes, but that he was actually hurt from something else. Mazzagatti should have realized what happened since both Burns and Johnson themselves knew what happened. Most fighters will back off if they Kick you in the gonads, but in this case Mazzagatti didnt do anything other then make a terrible, useless, horrendous call, that affected both of their careers.

Until I see something worse then that, I cannot give anyone else the nod for the worst ref.[/quote']

i like herb dean

so our seniors are older then yours?

Then that means your seniors would kick out seniors asses. Time for war. Battle of the seniors.

deadliest warrior!!!!!!