Sign in to follow this  
Hizoka

Bisping = BJ Penn

in the cry baby department? i think so... if he doesn't get his way he cries... if he doesn't win he runs away so he doesn't see other others gloat...

if he wins he rubs it in every ones face...

Bisping = Bj Penn in the cry baby department

in the cry baby department? i think so... if he doesn't get his way he cries... if he doesn't win he runs away so he doesn't see other others gloat...

Slap yourself.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Bisping is FAR WORSE

i dunno its hard to beat having your mom talk to the AC because you got your **** whooped

you cant hear it but my finger are snapping

oooohhhh SNAP!

Everyone is gonna hate me but I have to agree with Hizo on this one. Both are winers Bisping is probablly just a bit better at it. Before everyone hates me realize I hate BJ. HAHA, sorry JMO, and Hizo's

No way is BJ anything like Bisping...BJ dosent run his mouth nearly as much as Bisping or goes around splashing water in peoples face like Bisping..and Bisping didnt even know who said teh comment he splashed Damarques about

And Bisping will never be a Champion in two different weight classes, much less one.

So, I tend to think that Penn has earned the right to be heard much more then Bisping ever will.

And Bisping will never be a Champion in two different weight classes' date=' much less one.

So, I tend to think that Penn has earned the right to be heard much more then Bisping ever will.[/quote']

I do tend to think more of Penn than Bisping and am even a fan of him. But I think it's pretty clear that for a tough-guy sport there are a lot of kleenex being handed out in these two camps.

And Bisping will never be a Champion in two different weight classes' date=' much less one.

So, I tend to think that Penn has earned the right to be heard much more then Bisping ever will.[/quote']

As much as it pains me to say this, you are spot on.

At first Bisping was really funny and i supported his antics, but now it has gone beyond a joke and has become highly embarresing!

I'm afraid he is setting himself up for an almighty fall. He needs to shut his trap and concentrate on HIS team and not the Americans.

He has not done enough in the sport to talk so much cack, and i'm also afraid he is starting to take his British support for granted. He needs to take lessons from his pupils and start acting with more class like his team mates!!:mad::mad:

As much as it pains me to say this' date=' you are spot on.

At first Bisping was really funny and i supported his antics, but now it has gone beyond a joke and has become highly embarresing!

I'm afraid he is setting himself up for an almighty fall. He needs to shut his trap and concentrate on HIS team and not the Americans.

He has not done enough in the sport to talk so much cack, and i'm also afraid he is starting to take his British support for granted. He needs to take lessons from his pupils and start acting with more class like his team mates!!:mad::mad:[/quote']

There it is, from the mouth of a Brit no less :)

I agree

As much as it pains me to say this' date=' you are spot on.

He has not done enough in the sport to talk so much cack, and i'm also afraid he is starting to take his British support for granted. He needs to take lessons from his pupils and start acting with more class like his team mates!!:mad::mad:[/quote']

There it is' date=' from the mouth of a Brit no less :)

For me it was the "almighty fall" that gave it way.

I agree[/quote']

Me too.

Not comparing their skills, just the fact that they are both winers

Don't ever modify my quotes agian!! Not modifying the content as they contain priceless wisdom;) but rather synchronizing my response. They are PERFECT as is understand!!! :) j/k

Dang! Must be a tourette's thing...I did it again!

There is a lot of truth in these things you say.

:confused:

Bisping is just annoying. He is much more tolerable while in the cage fighting, something in which he is very skilled.:rolleyes:

Nobody has knocked his teeth in, though I hope Dan Henderson is the first to do it!

There is a lot of truth in these things you say.

:confused:

Bisping is just annoying. He is much more tolerable while in the cage fighting' date=' something in which he is very skilled.:rolleyes:

Nobody has knocked his teeth in, though I hope Dan Henderson is the first to do it![/quote']

hes not half as skilled as he thinks he is

I do tend to think more of Penn than Bisping and am even a fan of him. But I think it's pretty clear that for a tough-guy sport there are a lot of kleenex being handed out in these two camps.

I wonder how much vagisil and tampons they keep stocked up.

I LIKE PENN DMNT!! I just think he is a waste of talent. He walks through the 155ers and I don't think he trains as hard as he can. I think if he put forth more effort he could hold the 2 titles he wants to hold. It angers me so much b/c I would love to have half the skill that guy has and IMO he takes it for granted. He is def one of my favorite fighters ever.

**bans all Penn haters**

I don't hate him. I just am observing his immaturity. I like fighting. I hate whining. That's all.

**bans all Penn haters**

RAWR!!!!!! i r still here !!!!!!

penn is a great fighter... but his attitude sucks more the a horney prom date... he is the most butt hurt loser ever...

I didn't have alot of hope in BJ Penn' date=' and thought he was kind of lame but I became a fan when he fought Stevenson... wooOoOoO was that raw and hardcore and a****ingmazing![/quote']

That was a good fight

I can just picture the blood squirting outa him now. Yes' date=' that was a good fight!!!:cool:[/quote']

My 4hed are teh cutsss!!! Ohhhhh noooossssss myy eeeeeyyyyeeeessss! Is it ovr yet? Ohhhhhh nnoooosssssss!

That was a good fight

That fight is a good example of how Penn outclasses his division. I like Florian too and his has made enormous strides as a fighter. But I think Penn is still in another class and will win the fight. Yes, I trash Penn as a whiner but as a fighter there's not a whole to criticize. This fight has excitement written all over it.:cool:

That fight is a good example of how Penn outclasses his division. I like Florian too and his has made enormous strides as a fighter. But I think Penn is still in another class and will win the fight. Yes' date=' I trash Penn as a whiner but as a fighter there's not a whole to criticize. This fight has excitement written all over it.:cool:[/quote']

Yeah, everyone is making a huge deal out of Kenflo training with GSP but it doesn't matter! Penn is on another level IMO and no amout of training is going to change that, even if its with GSP! Fact is Kenflo is a very good fighter but not GREAT, which Penn is IMO! Kenflo doesn't have the tools that GSP has or the natural athletic ability either. Penn is a beast at LW and will not lose this fight. Penn will finish in the 2nd or 3rd in anyway he feels like!

Yeah' date=' everyone is making a huge deal out of Kenflo training with GSP but it doesn't matter! Penn is on another level IMO and no amout of training is going to change that, even if its with GSP! Fact is Kenflo is a very good fighter but not GREAT, which Penn is IMO! Kenflo doesn't have the tools that GSP has or the natural athletic ability either. Penn is a beast at LW and will not lose this fight. Penn will finish in the 2nd or 3rd in anyway he feels like![/quote']

GSP and his camp are awesome strategists. Kenflo is doing the right thing and he has a chance...I just think he's gonna be out classed. I'm not as confident that he can do it anyway he feels like it. He does need to train for this...it would be a mistake to think that Kenflo doesn't have skills to take seriously! Penn seems to have good strategy for striking. The only thing that makes me give Kenflo a chance is Penn's history of taking fights lightly (not always but some he has) and Kenflo's tendancy to show up better each time.

GSP and his camp are awesome strategists. Kenflo is doing the right thing and he has a chance...I just think he's gonna be out classed. I'm not as confident that he can do it anyway he feels like it. He does need to train for this...it would be a mistake to think that Kenflo doesn't have skills to take seriously! Penn seems to have good strategy for striking. The only thing that makes me give Kenflo a chance is Penn's history of taking fights lightly (not always but some he has) and Kenflo's tendancy to show up better each time.

I don't see him taking this fight lightly at all though! He knows better than us he needs this win bad! GSP and his camp do have great strategies, but it has to be executed by Kenflo for it to work and thats where the problem lies. A prepared BJ Penn vs. Kenflo is going to be over faster than people think! Kenflo is a very good fighter, but when Penn is on his game its a bad day for his opponent!!

I don't see him taking this fight lightly at all though! He knows better than us he needs this win bad! GSP and his camp do have great strategies' date=' but it has to be executed by Kenflo for it to work and thats where the problem lies. A prepared BJ Penn vs. Kenflo is going to be over faster than people think! Kenflo is a very good fighter, but when Penn is on his game its a bad day for his opponent!![/quote']

I guess we pretty well agree so I won't debate anymore but suffice it to say one of us is more concerned with the outcome:)

(Anyone tell u ur in your av that u resemble BJ Penn) :P

I guess we pretty well agree so I won't debate anymore but suffice it to say one of us is more concerned with the outcome:)

(Anyone tell u ur in your av that u resemble BJ Penn) :P

Oh don't think that I'm not thinking about Kenflo. He good and can win if he fights a good fight and BJ is looking past him. I just don't think he will.

I get that a lot, I think its the belts :P

Oh don't think that I'm not thinking about Kenflo. He good and can win if he fights a good fight and BJ is looking past him. I just don't think he will.

I get that a lot' date=' I think its the belts :P[/quote']

Forum champ? Or do you compete BJJ? Just wond'rin.

I have dabbled in different martial arts. Karate and more recently Kenpo (reliance on hand strikes and self defense is good for my crap knees) has been my roots. But martial arts since I was 7 has given me alot of friends from other circles and well..learning different stuff is cool.

Forum champ? Or do you compete BJJ? Just wond'rin.

I have dabbled in different martial arts. Karate and more recently Kenpo (reliance on hand strikes and self defense is good for my crap knees) has been my roots. But martial arts since I was 7 has given me alot of friends from other circles and well..learning different stuff is cool.

Thats not my pic dude LOL although I am the Forum champ! j/k

I have done BJJ for almost 10 years and have competed in the past. I also wrestled in HS and have done Karate.

Thats not my pic dude LOL although I am the Forum champ! j/k

I have done BJJ for almost 10 years and have competed in the past. I also wrestled in HS and have done Karate.

You sure that's not ur pic? Maybe Penn stole ur image for marketing purposes! hehehe j/k

You sure that's not ur pic? Maybe Penn stole ur image for marketing purposes! hehehe j/k

OK you caught me haha. I lent it to him for a chunk of cash!!

I wonder who would win in a fight between JJW and Hizo. They seem to be the two on here the most.

It'll never happen because we're training partners, Like Silva and Machida HAHA :)

Depends... In real combat I have the Brown Belt...

In forum trash talk... JJW has increased his stock' date=' but Hizo is the mouthiest...[/quote']

Awwww shucks!! Thanks man! HAHA

100% agree