Sign in to follow this  
Mjstrp

Bisping Vs Johnson

Who would want to see the fantasy fight of the century? Michael Bisping vs Damarquees Johnson. That would be the sickest fight of the year in MMA.

Who agrees?

i woted Johnson knowing he couldn't win... but there is the rare chance that Bisping would be so full of himself he walked right into a defeat

Who would want to see the fantasy fight of the century? Michael Bisping vs Damarquees Johnson. That would be the sickest fight of the year in MMA.

Who agrees?

I don't like Bisping but this would be a lop-sided fight IMO. Bisping has so much more experiance and skill at this point in his career. Down the road I'd love to see it, once Damarques has some more fights and training under his belt. But right now it would be a bit silly

Bisping would MURDER Demarques... I mean you would have to actually get an ambulance on stand by because of the destruction that happens on that night.

I think Demarques would submit Bisping.

REALLY? I can't see that happening. Not to mention the size difference. Bisping was a LHW that moved down to MW, Johnson is a WW or a VERY SMALL MW.

I don't like Bisping but this would be a lop-sided fight IMO. Bisping has so much more experiance and skill at this point in his career. Down the road I'd love to see it' date=' once Damarques has some more fights and training under his belt. But right now it would be a bit silly[/quote']

Very true, as much as I dislike Bisping myself, I still have to admit he is a talented fighter. It would be sweet though, if a newcomer could step up and shut him up.

love to see the fight..

as for demarques submitting bisping that is the stupidest thing i have read on these boards yet....sorry g row but have you been getting high today mate.. :P

LOL Demarques on the feet would get blasted by kicks and punches..

In the wrestling game, I would give it to the bigger stronger male, and that is Bisping.

On the ground... well, Bisping has great submission defense, so I cannot see him being subbed easily that is for sure.

Clinch is once again Bisping.

Strength, and power are probably Bisping as well, and as far as speed goes, I am still unsure because Demarques has never really moved fast in any of his fights.

I would crown Bisping the winner in the first via KO.. if they let it go that far

LOL Demarques on the feet would get blasted by kicks and punches..

In the wrestling game' date=' I would give it to the bigger stronger male, and that is Bisping.

On the ground... well, Bisping has great submission defense, so I cannot see him being subbed easily that is for sure.

Clinch is once again Bisping.

Strength, and power are probably Bisping as well, and as far as speed goes, I am still unsure because Demarques has never really moved fast in any of his fights.

I would crown Bisping the winner in the first via KO.. if they let it go that far[/quote']

Yeah, Bisping would actually finish a fight for once LOL

You know what? The majority of your oppinions are complete cr@p!!! Saying something as stupid as that shows just how pointless you rreally are. Even people who dislike a man can still see whats in front of them. Bisping would kill De'knob'ques. You my friend.. are a tool!

although there not in da same class i think it woukd make 4 n interesting fight. i kno dat bisping has da exp. but damarques wont b no push over u can say wat u want but i've cn many underdogs go in n kick some **** dat said if they did get down dont under estimate demarques he has a really good chance look at wat happen in da bisping hamill figth. hamill won dat figth but it was awarded 2 bisping. i do really dislike bisping n i think he would win but if demarques can pull it off it would b by submission.

You know what? The majority of your oppinions are complete cr@p!!! Saying something as stupid as that shows just how pointless you rreally are. Even people who dislike a man can still see whats in front of them. Bisping would kill De'knob'ques. You my friend.. are a tool!

woah.

I would have to say this is the first bad call ive ever seen from G_row. Don't know what your quite on about there Lorddeano.

BISPING IS A CLOWNNNNNN!!

Is he that insecure about himself that he pulled the racism card?

Let me explain something to you brits,white legs are made fun even by other whites here in the US.Majority of the public here like to be a little tan from the sun.

BISPING IS A CLOWNNNNNN!!

Is he that insecure about himself that he pulled the racism card?

Let me explain something to you brits' date='white legs are made fun even by other whites here in the US.Majority of the public here like to be a little tan from the sun.[/quote']

WOW, you get the sun in your country?

woah.

I would have to say this is the first bad call ive ever seen from G_row. Don't know what your quite on about there Lorddeano.

suspect G_row said that to insite the sensitive Bisping fans who even start a thread suggesting that a coach should fight one of the trainees on show. The whole idea that someone would think that Bisping fighting a noob like Johnson would be sick says it all: Bisping is overrated.

suspect G_row said that to insite the sensitive Bisping fans who even start a thread suggesting that a coach should fight one of the trainees on show. The whole idea that someone would think that Bisping fighting a noob like Johnson would be sick says it all: Bisping is overrated.

I agree with this, (NOT THE OVERRATED BIT THOUGH LOL)

I agree with this' date=' (NOT THE OVERRATED BIT THOUGH LOL)[/quote']

I admit (the first step to recovery) Bisping has talent. He has been handed some controversial wins. I think it all went down for me when after the Hamill fight Bisping was steadily talking smack when everyone knew he was given a gift. He won--the judges sometimes do that--win or lose--be professional. He was a professional jerk after that fight.

I admit (the first step to recovery) Bisping has talent. He has been handed some controversial wins. I think it all went down for me when after the Hamill fight Bisping was steadily talking smack when everyone knew he was given a gift. He won--the judges sometimes do that--win or lose--be professional. He was a professional jerk after that fight.

Bisping is starting to grate on me a little now, and i am a Brit!!

I tend to agree with a lot of what people say about him,that said, IF, and its a big IF, Bisping beats Hendo, i would like to think people(not you) would give his fighting talent and record a little more respect (not his personality). The lad can fight!

*gives Lorddeano an open-handed slap in the mouth*

Bisping is starting to grate on me a little now' date=' and i am a Brit!!

I tend to agree with a lot of what people say about him,that said, IF, and its a big IF, Bisping beats Hendo, i would like to think people(not you) would give his fighting talent and record a little more respect (not his personality). The lad can fight![/quote']

As far as TUF is concerned the whole UK team has conducted themselves in a way that makes me proud and I'm from the US. I concede Bisping can fight now. I do respect his record. Even if you give him a loss for the questionable descisions he still has a great record. It's just hard to watch a guys ego inflate like a hot air ballon when he squeaked out a win.

His fights are probably what I like best about Bisping though cause I can't here him talking:) lol

*gives Lorddeano an open-handed slap in the mouth*

..how could you slap me in my mouth?? If your hand was in my mouth you wouldnt be able to slap me coz I'd bite it off then eat it, and poop it back up and eat it again.. with some choocolate sauce. mmmmm

And Bispings milk bottle legs kick ****.. and no, for your information.. we dont get no sun in our country haha

I think someone would have to be extremely biased against Bisping to think that an inexperienced and ****y punk like Demarques could beat him. Like him or not, Bisping does have a lot of talent, and is 18-1(admittedly probably should be 17-2) for a reason.

I think someone would have to be extremely biased against Bisping to think that an inexperienced and ****y punk like Demarques could beat him. Like him or not' date=' Bisping does have a lot of talent, and is 18-1(admittedly probably should be 17-2) for a reason.[/quote']

True enough...and I'm pretty biased. I think he's a euphamism for genitalia

I think someone would have to be extremely biased against Bisping to think that an inexperienced and ****y punk like Demarques could beat him. Like him or not' date=' Bisping does have a lot of talent, and is 18-1(admittedly probably should be 17-2) for a reason.[/quote']

Or maybe still 18-1 if you change the result from the rashard fight!;);)

Hahaha and you are a simpleton that took the bait hook line and sinker.

Yep, I insulted him. HAHAHAHA

Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner. Good call man.

Yep' date=' I insulted him. HAHAHAHA[/quote']

This made me laugh because I don't see it much LOL

On a related note:

I can't believe this poll is anything other than 18-0 in favor of Bisping its crazy to me!!!!

I still don't like the guy but come on people!!!

On a related note:

I can't believe this poll is anything other than 18-0 in favor of Bisping its crazy to me!!!!

I still don't like the guy but come on people!!!

People are voting on who they would pull for. I know I did.

People are voting on who they would pull for. I know I did.

OK this makes more sense then LOL.

I should change my vote because I'd be rooting for DeMarques for sure, but Bisping would win :(

hahahha, so having an opinion makes you a tool?

think about what you said.

think about the statement you said.

You just called your self a tool.

lol.

I wouldn't pick Bisping against an 8 year old girl.

I guess he's fought only 7 year old girls so far:)

I'm not sure he'd lose to an 8 year old girl....but Bisping IS a gooon!

Yep' date=' I insulted him. HAHAHAHA[/quote']

I believe that is called trolling. Trolling from a mod, ugh.

I believe that is called trolling. Trolling from a mod' date=' ugh.[/quote']

LOL, you would. People joke around here all the time beelz.

I would say welcome to the forum, but I would not mean it.

Just a little history lessons for some here. I know this cat from a different forum. I am good friends with Dan Christison. Dan decided to take out from his time to interact with the fans.

Out of no where this guy personally attacks Dan. Now, I never had any problems with this guy, but yes, I took offence to him bashing a fighter who happens to be a class act, and was good enough to post there.

Then I told Dan not to worry about it on a different forum, the that guy was (insert mild insult)

So, that is where this stems from.

Just a little history lessons for some here. I know this cat from a different forum. I am good friends with Dan Christison. Dan decided to take out from his time to interact with the fans.

Out of no where this guy personally attacks Dan. Now' date=' I never had any problems with this guy, but yes, I took offence to him bashing a fighter who happens to be a class act, and was good enough to post there.

Then I told Dan not to worry about it on a different forum, the that guy was (insert mild insult)

So, that is where this stems from.[/quote']

Who were you talking about? That Beelz guy??

Who were you talking about? That Beelz guy??

Yes. He is kinda controversial, but makes things a little interesting sometimes. Just that he hit a nerve that time.

And beelz, we usually do not allow members to insult each other. I take more insults for myself then I tolerate towards other members. So, if the crap from the other forum leaks over to here, it will not be tolerated. That goes for everyone involved, not just you.

Out of no where this guy personally attacks Dan. Now' date=' I never had any problems with this guy, but yes, I took offence to him bashing a fighter who happens to be a class act, and was good enough to post there.

So, that is where this stems from.[/quote']

Telling stories eh?

I never personally attacked Dan. He created a thread where he was talking about destroying his next opponent who had been talking sh1t about him and after everyone was done kissing his butt, I jokingly said "It would be kind of funny if you lost after saying all that."

Wow, what a "personal attack." If you think that's a personal attack on a fighter and you take offence to that sort of thing, maybe you should quit your own little attacks on Bisping; a far superior fighter to Dan Christison.

LOL' date=' you would. People joke around here all the time beelz.

I would say welcome to the forum, but I would not mean it.[/quote']

That's why he called you a tool and you called him "a simpleton who took the bait"?

Just joking around, yeah? You were trolling and you know it.

Telling stories eh?

I never personally attacked Dan. He created a thread where he was talking about destroying his next opponent who had been talking sh1t about him and after everyone was done kissing his butt' date=' I jokingly said "It would be kind of funny if you lost after saying all that."

Wow, what a "personal attack." If you think that's a personal attack on a fighter and you take offence to that sort of thing, maybe you should quit your own little attacks on Bisping; a far superior fighter to Dan Christison.[/quote']

Dan was making a point about people trying to be tough on the internet. The guy you are talking about was running his mouth about Dan. The moral of the story was be careful what you ask for. It is about a personal attack on a fighter that was taking the time to post on the forum. If Bisping were posting here, he would then be a member and subject to the same respect as the others.

The comment you made to Dan was something different then that. It was something about Seth if I remember correctly. Then after I told Dan not to worry about you, you had some words about me as well. You love to stir the pot, and that is fine. I do not like you, you do not like me. Post all you like. But there will be no pics posted of other forum members, and other members will not say some of the things they did about you. Not here.

That's why he called you a tool and you called him "a simpleton who took the bait"?

Just joking around' date=' yeah? You were trolling and you know it.[/quote']

The joking around part was me saying that Demarques would win. It was not directed towards that individual poster. Have you read every conversation on here? Could you possibly know who I was trying to mess with? I can assure you it was not that guy. If you know anything about his posting habits, you might understand. But then again, maybe not. You like to go against the grain.