Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Strikeforce Thread

Dude he was in dreamland! I'm really pissed too but that was a good stoppage IMO

Dreamland, he g ot up fine, he might have gotten stopped but he could have just as likely grabbed a leg and flipped him over on his back.

whoa what a surprise! arlovski's glass chin didnt hold up!

Isn't this about the right time for underage girls to be in the blogger section? Shouldn't you be in there harassing them like normal? Go hang out with your blogger buddies.

PS. Don't video tape your circle jerk this time.

Isn't this about the right time for underage girls to be in the blogger section? Shouldn't you be in there harassing them like normal? Go hang out with your blogger buddies.

PS. Don't video tape your circle jerk this time.

hahahah ur jus mad cuz ur boy has a glass chin jus like i said he did! lmao, sorry but i dont know what its like to see my fav fighter lose! .

hahahah ur jus mad cuz ur boy has a glass chin jus like i said he did! lmao' date=' sorry but i dont know what its like to see my fav fighter lose! .[/quote']

You did before you jumped on machidas bandwagon 2 fights ago.

lmao' date='ahahahah,,whatever gets u through the night, im out,peace bro![/quote']

Why does your bicycle need it's chain oiled? Are you allowed to play with flammable items? Better ask your mommy first.

Fight 5

Jake Shields vs Robbie Lawler

Round 1> Lawler stuffs a few takedown attempts until he is caught in Guillotine choke and taps

Winner : Jake Shields via Submission

hahahah ur jus mad cuz ur boy has a glass chin jus like i said he did! lmao' date=' sorry but i dont know what its like to see my fav fighter lose! .[/quote']

2WW you need to stop with the gloating, your only doing it pick a fight and thats trolling and its not gonna fly. Just a warning, take it or leave it.

so now that arlovski lost 2wheel is 2 in a row on here. That's about as disapointing of a fight as i've seen. I thought it was an early stoppage at first but I don't think it was anymore. anyway, I think fedor and barnett had it right saying it was a bad tactic and not really something that was indicative of AA's ability. It's one thing though, to get KOed eventually but he just didn't ever get into any rythm in there. it was over so fast. i'm still not really sold on rogers but he deserves props for the win and 2ww threw a dart and got lucky again.

jake shields is one of the top WWs now without question. I think fitch is better and maybe alves as well, but maybe not. either way, he's no lower than number 4 and the good diaz is no lower than 5, imo. they were both fantastic tonight. I think diaz could beat him but they will probably never let us find out.

The show was very good. better than UFNs are. as good as most eurpean PPVs, with the exception of the one next week, but slightly lower grade than North american PPVs. This is great for the sport. If strikeforce can pull off good shows regularly and let Affliction do the PPV thing that's a good combo. When they both start utilizing Dream fighters, which they certainly are, it's only really a matter of time before there is a serious, united front of great competitors for the UFC and the sport will evolve because of it. the UFc will continue to step it's game up because they have to. very good night for coker. It's too bad it wasn't on CBS but they'll get there, too.

so now that arlovski lost 2wheel is 2 in a row on here. That's about as disapointing of a fight as i've seen. I thought it was an early stoppage at first but I don't think it was anymore. anyway' date=' I think fedor and barnett had it right saying it was a bad tactic and not really something that was indicative of AA's ability. It's one thing though, to get KOed eventually but he just didn't ever get into any rythm in there. it was over so fast. i'm still not really sold on rogers but he deserves props for the win and 2ww threw a dart and got lucky again.

jake shields is one of the top WWs now without question. I think fitch is better and maybe alves as well, but maybe not. either way, he's no lower than number 4 and the good diaz is no lower than 5, imo. they were both fantastic tonight. I think diaz could beat him but they will probably never let us find out.

The show was very good. better than UFNs are. as good as most eurpean PPVs, with the exception of the one next week, but slightly lower grade than North american PPVs. This is great for the sport. If strikeforce can pull off good shows regularly and let Affliction do the PPV thing that's a good combo. When they both start utilizing Dream fighters, which they certainly are, it's only really a matter of time before there is a serious, united front of great competitors for the UFC and the sport will evolve because of it. the UFc will continue to step it's game up because they have to. very good night for coker. It's too bad it wasn't on CBS but they'll get there, too.[/quote']

Yeh sux for Arlovski, i really thought he dominated Fedor and this fight would show his technical side but he got dropped while he was cold and not in rythm.

Diaz will destroy Jake Shields, He doesnt have anything to stop Diaz. They are marketing these 2 guys so your right that they wont fight unless they get more stars.

so now that arlovski lost 2wheel is 2 in a row on here. That's about as disapointing of a fight as i've seen. I thought it was an early stoppage at first but I don't think it was anymore. anyway' date=' I think fedor and barnett had it right saying it was a bad tactic and not really something that was indicative of AA's ability. It's one thing though, to get KOed eventually but he just didn't ever get into any rythm in there. it was over so fast. i'm still not really sold on rogers but he deserves props for the win and[b'] 2ww threw a dart and got lucky again.[/b]

The show was very good. better than UFNs are. as good as most eurpean PPVs, with the exception of the one next week, but slightly lower grade than North american PPVs. This is great for the sport. If strikeforce can pull off good shows regularly and let Affliction do the PPV thing that's a good combo. When they both start utilizing Dream fighters, which they certainly are, it's only really a matter of time before there is a serious, united front of great competitors for the UFC and the sport will evolve because of it. the UFc will continue to step it's game up because they have to. very good night for coker. It's too bad it wasn't on CBS but they'll get there, too.

I agree with all

And what I have highlighted is QFT

yeah i predicted a bad fight for arlovski.. im happy that lawlor didnt win and im happy that nick diaz won!! q; D yay!

Yeah I saw that you called the Arlovski fight earlier......good call man :)

Hey I called the Lawler Shields fight... where is my praise!?

Wankers..

I did to and that was a given anyway......Arlovski wasn't

But here: " Good job on calling that fight that wasn't even in question really Iwish, good job!!" :P

Thank you. Now I feel like I am running this site now because I got a fight right that other people didnt. Praise me people!...

Now back to reality.

I laughed @ this

Thank you. Now I feel like I am running this site now because I got a fight right that other people didnt. Praise me people!...

Now back to reality.

he prolly just copied off of me being i was the first to call the upset. q; )

hey arlovskiviako,

what excuses do you have now??

the diaz/smith fight was awesome. i watched it again, smith was coming full speed throwing bombs. the intensity was insane. every haymaker had KTFO written all over it and diaz stood right in front of them. so i'm very proud to point out that the arlovskiviako dude who's been hating on everything diaz since i got here just got a fat diaz sandwich stuffed down his throat. eat it, cause you talk mad sh*t. man up and take it like a man. you dish it out hard, but can u take it??

hey arlovskiviako' date='

the diaz/smith fight was awesome. i watched it again, smith was coming full speed throwing bombs. the intensity was insane. every haymaker had KTFO written all over it and diaz stood right in front of them. so i'm very proud to point out that the arlovskiviako dude who's been hating on everything diaz since i got here just got a fat diaz sandwich stuffed down his throat. eat it, cause you talk mad sh*t. man up and take it like a man. you dish it out hard, but can u take it??[/quote']

Flame ON!

Get the fire trucks out because Pip will not let this go for some reason. We have another Hizoka/2WW coming through...

hey arlovskiviako' date='

the diaz/smith fight was awesome. i watched it again, smith was coming full speed throwing bombs. the intensity was insane. every haymaker had KTFO written all over it and diaz stood right in front of them. so i'm very proud to point out that the arlovskiviako dude who's been hating on everything diaz since i got here just got a fat diaz sandwich stuffed down his throat. eat it, cause you talk mad sh*t. man up and take it like a man. you dish it out hard, but can u take it??[/quote']

You want a big fat arlovskiviako stuffed down your throat, extra mayo?

You want a big fat arlovskiviako stuffed down your throat' date=' extra mayo?[/quote']

I don't know that would happen since andrei was just eating Brett Rogers fat one. I think andrei has gone black and won't come back!

You want a big fat arlovskiviako stuffed down your throat' date=' extra mayo?[/quote']

how'd you know i like mayo?? and don't be stingy with the peppers and fried onions either.

PipRock- 1

arlianovski- 0

Damn' date=' dude, that sounds like something out of a bad prison rape scene.[/quote']

You ever see that show OZ on HBO...........kinda like that

I used to watch OZ all the time. That show was sicker than Hell.

Yeah I loved the first 3 seasons, then I kinda stopped watching for a bit. Then I started watching again at the end

Nick Diaz is a talented fighter and I was starting to warm up to him after he showed post-fight respect to Shamrock (even though I can't stand Shamrock). Smith was almost done at the end of the second round, came out in the third to touch gloves, and Nick slapped it and started taunting him. I hope he gets his head knocked off.

Nick Diaz is a talented fighter and I was starting to warm up to him after he showed post-fight respect to Shamrock (even though I can't stand Shamrock). Smith was almost done at the end of the second round' date=' came out in the third to touch gloves, and Nick slapped it and started taunting him. I hope he gets his head knocked off.[/quote']

Its not like it is difficult. Put him in with a top ten in either division. Any top ten TRUE MW or WW will put him in a world of hurt. I think Melendez or Thomson (though I believe both are overrated) could probably do the job at WW.

When it comes to MWs, just call up Affliction and ask nicely for Belfort. I am sure he can... do... something... ;)

Nick Diaz is a talented fighter and I was starting to warm up to him after he showed post-fight respect to Shamrock (even though I can't stand Shamrock). Smith was almost done at the end of the second round' date=' came out in the third to touch gloves, and Nick slapped it and started taunting him. I hope he gets his head knocked off.[/quote']

Yeah, I didnt like the fact that he didnt want to touch gloves on the third...and just slaps it aways and follows by a taunt. You are who you are no matter what you say at the end of the fight...Diaz was saying that its all for show and stuff...but in the fight is when you show your true self...examples, Evans vs Griffon and Lesner vs The Crazy Horse. Lesner matured though...but Evans didnt so karma came his way. I personally dont like those fighters that disrespects but thats just my preference.

but see i love that kinda stuff... IF at the end of the fight they show respect. ive said it many time im like that when i play basketball.. heck im like that if im bowling or playing minutre golf. i taunt, and i talk junk. i love when people do it back but after the game i smile and show respect.. and give props if i lose... ive never heard evans disrespect a fighter after any of his victories.. its just the way certain people are with their competitiveness...

but see i love that kinda stuff... IF at the end of the fight they show respect. ive said it many time im like that when i play basketball.. heck im like that if im bowling or playing minutre golf. i taunt' date=' and i talk junk. i love when people do it back but after the game i smile and show respect.. and give props if i lose... ive never heard evans disrespect a fighter after any of his victories.. its just the way certain people are with their competitiveness...[/quote']

I know thats how some ppl are...but like I said...I personally dont like that. I am fine with trash talking during competition cause even I do that...but not to the extent of grabbing my crouch to taunt (Evans) and not to the extent of making it seem like I am riding him like a donkey (Lesner). As for Diaz, he didnt even want to give Smith some respect after going 2rounds of great standup.

Like I said... Belfort. Or, if Mousasi wants to cut, I am sure he could beat Diaz as well... by beat I mean destroy.. but slowly.

Strikeforce has a pretty weak MW division though. When you have Cung Le as the champ, Nick Diaz (basically the real champ without the belt), Scott Smit and Frank Shamrock as contenders... its pretty sad.

Strikeforce does have a couple decent WWs though, so thats good.

Thing is that Nick Diaz has been Knocked out really early in his career and he has faced 3 straight losses also. He has been dropped by the UFC, booed by fans, made fun of in interviews, and retracted his greatest win vs Gomi.

What i see when people say "Nick Diaz needs to get knocked out " are people who want that spirit he has, that confidence, to be shot down. You wont see that from Nick Diaz. He is a warrior spirit at heart and unfortunatly a high school dropout at 9th grade. He claims that he was bullied in school but i know his type and have fought against people like them. Hes mean, uneducated, and highly skilled now lol.

Thing is that Nick Diaz has been Knocked out really early in his career and he has faced 3 straight losses also. He has been dropped by the UFC' date=' booed by fans, made fun of in interviews, and retracted his greatest win vs Gomi.

What i see when people say "Nick Diaz needs to get knocked out " are people who want that spirit he has, that confidence, to be shot down. You wont see that from Nick Diaz. He is a warrior spirit at heart and unfortunatly a high school dropout at 9th grade. He claims that he was bullied in school but i know his type and have fought against people like them. Hes mean, uneducated, and highly skilled now lol.[/quote']

Nick is not a terrible fighter by any means, but he cannot hang with true MWs who are top 10. You could argue that Lawler is a top 10, but I believe Diaz and him in a rematch would just be another **** whooping. All Diaz would have to do is play intelligent boxing with Lawler's face and avoid the damage. If Diaz got lawler on his back, he could tap him if he played it smart.

Diaz IMO is the ONLY real MW in Strikeforce at this point, and he isnt even a true MW. A good match up for him though would be Jacare or Mayhem. Sadly, both of those guys recently had a NC, which was very disappointing :mad:

A match that I would be interested in seeing also would be him against Shields. Although they are training partners, I really would like to see that match at WW. I think Shields has him, but I may be wrong. I would like this theory to be proven though.

how'd you know i like mayo?? and don't be stingy with the peppers and fried onions either.

PipRock- 0

arlovskiviako- 1' date='000,000[/quote']

Fixed it for ya.

You just admitted to wanting to taste my wang as long as I didn't shave it and produced extra white cream for you.

How do you figure you won?

Thing is that Nick Diaz has been Knocked out really early in his career and he has faced 3 straight losses also. He has been dropped by the UFC' date=' booed by fans, made fun of in interviews, and retracted his greatest win vs Gomi.

What i see when people say "Nick Diaz needs to get knocked out " are people who want that spirit he has, that confidence, to be shot down. You wont see that from Nick Diaz. He is a warrior spirit at heart and unfortunatly a high school dropout at 9th grade. He claims that he was bullied in school but i know his type and have fought against people like them. Hes mean, uneducated, and highly skilled now lol.[/quote']

DIAZ love em or hate em has skills man and recently is on a 5 or 6 fight win streak and i his skills are on the rise hes throwin more kicks and so what if he taunts hes from the hood man im from stockton 209 its rough its the swagger he has that makes him who he is and the fact is he has th skill to back up all his crap talk cuz hes ko'd robbie lawler when he was still considered a top guy he beat gomi what ev he still won he smoked a joint who cares he tapped him even tho he was high that should be a credit all in its own rights dont u think?

he beat shamrock easily he sub shields after taking his best shots and pretty much putting on a striking clinic til he fell almost passed out into a rear naked choke.all im sayin is keep an eye out he has no where to go but up he already hit the bottom of his career so so what if hes ****y hes still puttin away relavent fighters with ease