Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Strikeforce Thread

People are seriously underestimating Nick Diaz right now. I believe he can be a UFC welterweight champion and definatly hang against the middleweights. The guy is peaking and noone in MMA has better cardio than Diaz.

A WW champion in the UFC? Okay now you are going a LITTLE overboard guys.

The top 5 in the UFC would all challenge and punish Diaz. I do not see how Diaz would defeat GSP.. I seriously cannot comprehend that. Can someone tell me please?

I used to watch OZ all the time. That show was sicker than Hell.

i saw the first season when it first came out. bad-a$$ show for sure.

Nick Diaz can dominate anyone........ outside the UFC. God how I'd love to see him try that BS boxing with Thiago

Yeah that tap you on the chin game Nick plays vs. Silvas freakin Bombs......that would be funny to watch

Fixed it for ya.

You just admitted to wanting to taste my wang as long as I didn't shave it and produced extra white cream for you.

How do you figure you won?

i knew you wouldn't man up. you're salty. you've been acting like you're say is superior to mine since i joined. you gave me sh*t for the guida fight. still most people on here think he's lame as hell and diaz was robbed.

if i was wrong, i'd man up. i wrote 'don't be a sore loser. you asked for it.', then changed it, figured i'd try to laugh it off with you, would be the better approach to have. but you're not a man. you've been a total deuschbag always. you obviously don't know jack sh*t about what the hell your talkin about. you're obviously a sore-a$$ loser who can't handle other people getting the best of you.

it was pretty simple, you called nick diaz getting KTFO in a stand-up brawl. you were ABSOLUTELY wrong. i would have preferred you just man up and take it like a man. like i said you dish it out hard, way too hard. but you can't take it when you're wrong. like a bitter, sour, whiny little cry-baby.

so this is the real sh*t homey. if you had your opinion and backed it up with some class, win/lose or draw, i wouldn't have to say this about you. you're not a cool dude. you're not a man. you're a frustrated, salty a$$ dude. and you really asked for it. i've been waiting for the right time to dish it out. just know that your weak middle school trash talk just makes you look more childish and salty. i'll be bringing this up for a while everytime you act like your lame-self. i'll be there to remind you.

as of now, you're 0-1 and guida going nowhere will be 0-2.

Nick would make it to about the Mike Swick' date=' Marcus Davis level in the UFC before he gets real competition that school him every-which-way[/quote']

YES! Thank god a taste of reality for this thread.

i knew you wouldn't man up. you're salty. you've been acting like you're say is superior to mine since i joined. you gave me sh*t for the guida fight. still most people on here think he's lame as hell and diaz was robbed.

if i was wrong' date=' i'd man up. i wrote 'don't be a sore loser. you asked for it.', then changed it, figured i'd try to laugh it off with you, would be the better approach to have. but you're not a man. you've been a total deuschbag always. you obviously don't know jack sh*t about what the hell your talkin about. you're obviously a sore-a$$ loser who can't handle other people getting the best of you.

it was pretty simple, you called nick diaz getting KTFO in a stand-up brawl. you were ABSOLUTELY wrong. i would have preferred you just man up and take it like a man. like i said you dish it out hard, way too hard. but you can't take it when you're wrong. like a bitter, sour, whiny little cry-baby.

so this is the real sh*t homey. if you had your opinion and backed it up with some class, win/lose or draw, i wouldn't have to say this about you. you're not a cool dude. you're not a man. you're a frustrated, salty a$$ dude. and you really asked for it. i've been waiting for the right time to dish it out. just know that your weak middle school trash talk just makes you look more childish and salty. i'll be bringing this up for a while everytime you act like your lame-self. i'll be there to remind you.

as of now, you're 0-1 and guida going nowhere will be 0-2.[/quote']

I am pretty sure the poll at the end said Guida won, and that was after a couple people including myself gave you pity votes... no offense ;)

Guida clearly won that match by constantly out wrestling Nate. I had Nate on fantasy and was rooting for the guy, but he lost. I know how the judging criteria works, and that fight should have been a UD 29 - 28.

I think you need to relax a bit though PipRock. Whether you win or I win on the Brock/Mir thing, I still wont care.. I will hold your sig with Pride.

YES! Thank god a taste of reality for this thread.

You missed the big picture. Nick Diaz has been more active than anyone in the welterweight division and Middle weight division other than Rich Franklin who left that weight. He has even done old school cagefighting where you fight 2-3 times a night.

You know the funny thing is that this is how upsets come to be in MMA. Everyone thinks some guy is all great and unstoppable and then he gets his **** beat by someone who put in more time, was more active, and is hungry.

I am pretty sure the poll at the end said Guida won' date=' and that was after a couple people including myself gave you pity votes... no offense ;)

Guida clearly won that match by constantly out wrestling Nate. I had Nate on fantasy and was rooting for the guy, but he lost. I know how the judging criteria works, and that fight should have been a UD 29 - 28.

I think you need to relax a bit though PipRock. Whether you win or I win on the Brock/Mir thing, I still wont care.. I will hold your sig with Pride.[/quote']

i'm good bro. we're good, i gotta call it how i see it. every once in a while i gotta drop it on someone. sometimes they gotta see what they're doing. i'm a real forgiving person. i just really don't like bullies, so i f with them more when it's called for.

he went the lame route and said he called the sub. stretched it a little huh?? didn't mention the stand-up?? remember, start thinking of excuses, you're gonna need em?? that sounds like excuse #1.

and guida, i'm still flipping my lid over that one.

as far as relaxing a bit, yeah i could. so when the time is right, i'll take a little vacation and relax a bit. you're right. i'll need it. i have alot to be happy about these days. it's all good bro. lady's pregnant. i got her all settled in. i opened her store and she's blowin it up fast. she more than doubled my projected numbers. in the fashion district in downtown los angeles. she's killin it. i'm good.

i'm good bro. we're good' date=' i gotta call it how i see it. every once in a while i gotta drop it on someone. sometimes they gotta see what they're doing. i'm a real forgiving person. i just really don't like bullies, so i f with them more when it's called for.

he went the lame route and said he called the sub. stretched it a little huh?? didn't mention the stand-up?? remember, start thinking of excuses, you're gonna need em?? that sounds like excuse #1.

as far as relaxing a bit, yeah i could. so when the time is right, i'll take a little vacation and relax a bit. you're right. i'll need it. i have alot to be happy about these days. it's all good bro. lady's pregnant. i got her all settled in. i opened her store and she's blowin it up fast. she more than doubled my projected numbers. in the fashion district in downtown los angeles. she's killin it. i'm good.[/quote']

Congrats on that Baby man! :)

The Diaz brothers are notorious for losing against wrestlers and people who smother them.

I cant stand to see a fighter smother someone for 3 minutes out of every round. Guida smothered Nate and did nothing but roll around with him and not let him go.

You missed the big picture. Nick Diaz has been more active than anyone in the welterweight division and Middle weight division other than Rich Franklin who left that weight. He has even done old school cagefighting where you fight 2-3 times a night.

You know the funny thing is that this is how upsets come to be in MMA. Everyone thinks some guy is all great and unstoppable and then he gets his **** beat by someone who put in more time' date=' was more active, and is hungry.[/quote']

Are you serious? MW division? You do realize how small Nick Diaz is right? He is PUNY for a TRUE MW. He is a TRUE LW if anything... If you are really telling me he would... somehow... defeat Anderson Silva... then you need to stop and rethink what you are saying. Anderson is all around more skilled then Nick. Nick would probably attempt to stand with him, and get KOd. If you really think Diaz has better hands then Silva, or even better stand up, you are a very wishful thinker.

Anderson's wrestling and ground game is a LOT better then Diaz's as well. I like Diaz, but that is just blowing smoke to say otherwise.

As far as Diaz being more active then the champs... that is because they are champs. They have to defend three times a year and work extremely hard to prepare for one single fight.

i'm good bro. we're good' date=' i gotta call it how i see it. every once in a while i gotta drop it on someone. sometimes they gotta see what they're doing. i'm a real forgiving person. i just really don't like bullies, so i f with them more when it's called for.

as far as relaxing a bit, yeah i could. so when the time is right, i'll take a little vacation and relax a bit. you're right. i'll need it. i have alot to be happy about these days. it's all good bro. lady's pregnant. i got her all settled in. i opened her store and she's blowin it up fast. she more than doubled my projected numbers. in the fashion district in downtown los angeles. she's killin it. i'm good.[/quote']

That is bawlin! Congrats for sure on that baby though...

The Diaz brothers are notorious for losing against wrestlers and people who smother them.

I cant stand to see a fighter smother someone for 3 minutes out of every round. Guida smothered Nate and did nothing but roll around with him and not let him go.

Wrestlers know how to beat strikers and BJJ guys. Nate needs to work on different styles of BJJ if he wants to be affective against Wrestlers.

Besides, Guida did outstrike Diaz in round 2 I believe. Nate clearly won the third, but the first two were ALL Guida. This is a reality that you must learn to deal with my friend.

lol lil kang is rite.. q; ) but diaz is still the man!

I'm alway right. And thus the reason why I rarely visit this place. Too many idiots to correct.

KJ Noons, Joe Riggs, Diego Sanchez and Sean Sherk smothered Nick??? Hermes Franca smothered Nate?

The Diaz brothers are the best are lulling people into their game. They make alot of there opponents fight how they want, Nick standing against opponents and Nate working people in his gaurd. But everytime they face an opponent that doesn't play into their game they lose. They don't know how to adjust their game plan against the opponents. The perfect example is Nick vs Noons.

GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!!

Everyone get the point yet?

GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!! GLASS CHIN!!!!!!

Everyone get the point yet?

That you have OCD? Yes we get it.

I'm alway right. And thus the reason why I rarely visit this place. Too many idiots to correct.

KJ Noons' date=' Joe Riggs, Diego Sanchez and Sean Sherk smothered Nick??? Hermes Franca smothered Nate?

The Diaz brothers are the best are lulling people into their game. They make alot of there opponents fight how they want, Nick standing against opponents and Nate working people in his gaurd. But everytime they face an opponent that doesn't play into their game they lose. They don't know how to adjust their game plan against the opponents. The perfect example is Nick vs Noons.[/quote']

That fight was stopped before anyone could decide which way it was going to go. Kj Noons will not accept a rematch at this time in any organizational event.

That fight was stopped before anyone could decide which way it was going to go. Kj Noons will not accept a rematch at this time in any organizational event.

How can you say that? Noons stopped Nick's whole plan by sprawl n brawling. There were no moments where Nick was really dominate. So how can you say that the rest of the match was suddenly going to change? KJ clearly won that fight

How can you say that? Noons stopped Nick's whole plan by sprawl n brawling. There were no moments where Nick was really dominate. So how can you say that the rest of the match was suddenly going to change? KJ clearly won that fight

Because thats what Nick Diaz does. He pressess you. You must not have see alot of Nick Diaz fights. Kj Noons did not do anything that Nick hasnt been thru and gone on to defeat opponents. Kj was gassing against all that pressure. The fight was a tko stoppage due to cuts not a real win considering that cut was opened already the same night against another opponent. Gratz on getting a win by reopening a cut a guy already had open and then winning by cuts lol.

Besides, Kj Noons will not fight Nick Diaz because he is a puzzi

Because thats what Nick Diaz does. He pressess you. You must not have see alot of Nick Diaz fights. Kj Noons did not do anything that Nick hasnt been thru and gone on to defeat opponents. Kj was gassing against all that pressure. The fight was a tko stoppage due to cuts not a real win considering that cut was opened already the same night against another opponent. Gratz on getting a win by reopening a cut a guy already had open and then winning by cuts lol.

Besides' date=' Kj Noons will not fight Nick Diaz because he is a puzzi[/quote']

Again how can you say Noons was gassed. And again you can't tell me that Nick could have brought that around. And no nick doesn't always bring the fight around. He didn't against Sherk or Riggs.

Again how can you say Noons was gassed. And again you can't tell me that Nick could have brought that around. And no nick doesn't always bring the fight around. He didn't against Sherk or Riggs.

This is exactly my point. I really cant say he could have turned it around, its all speculation because the fight ended too early to say who had it.

You are underestimating however, the Cardio Nick has and his ability to outlast his opponents. Kj Noons has been submitted quickly and has been Knocked out before so its all up in the air. The fight just didnt last long enough to say who would win.

Your guessing he would have won in a full fight is all.

This is exactly my point. I really cant say he could have turned it around' date=' its all speculation because the fight ended too early to say who had it.

You are underestimating however, the Cardio Nick has and his ability to outlast his opponents. Kj Noons has been submitted quickly and has been Knocked out before so its all up in the air. The fight just didnt last long enough to say who would win.

Your guessing he would have won in a full fight is all.[/quote']

But he did win thus its safer to say he would have took the win any other way

But he did win thus its safer to say he would have took the win any other way

Jesus you are as dumb as a rock. Rethink your life.lol.

We dont know how the fight would have gone. You originally implied he would have won in a full fight and that is what we were talking about. all Speculation. The fight was stop in the first round. I believe that event final is a 5 rd match, So actually i think you really dont know who could have won that. If your proud he got a tko cut stoppage than more power to you.

Heres the point, KJ Noons will not fight Diaz again because he is a Puzzi