Sign in to follow this  
PipRock

ufc should've brought back Arlovski huh??

Just like i said arlovski = garbage haha thats right arloskivako or whatever your stupid name is i was right eat that **** and like it.you and all your gay but buddies were gangib up talkin crap and wow look whop was right so next time you wanna talk crap you should actually know something before tryin to bust someones balls who is a rael mma fan.

Arlovski proves again why if he stayed in ufc he woulda got cut anyway hes garbage and was over rated frankly it was fun watching him get chumped out by a guy who i knew would crush him .

wow your a ****** haha neway it wasnt directed to your stupidity so i could care less and its 4 days or what ev old cuz i just got my comp hooked back up so what ev get a life.this was directed to a group of idiots who were completely wrong who said i knew nothing and they bet i wouldnt come on here after rodgers lost well guess what arlovskis glass chin got broke again and those ****s are no where to be found but surely enough u took there place so congrats on winnimh a hole of the day lmao....

Dude if all your gonna do is troll then save it. The personal attacks need to stop if you want to keep posting. There are better ways to make your point.

Dude if all your gonna do is troll then save it. The personal attacks need to stop if you want to keep posting. There are better ways to make your point.

Dude leave the kid alone.

Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day , so let him

enjoy it....

Just like i said arlovski = garbage haha thats right arloskivako or whatever your stupid name is i was right eat that **** and like it.you and all your gay but buddies were gangib up talkin crap and wow look whop was right so next time you wanna talk crap you should actually know something before tryin to bust someones balls who is a rael mma fan.

Arlovski proves again why if he stayed in ufc he woulda got cut anyway hes garbage and was over rated frankly it was fun watching him get chumped out by a guy who i knew would crush him .

wow your a ****** haha neway it wasnt directed to your stupidity so i could care less and its 4 days or what ev old cuz i just got my comp hooked back up so what ev get a life.this was directed to a group of idiots who were completely wrong who said i knew nothing and they bet i wouldnt come on here after rodgers lost well guess what arlovskis glass chin got broke again and those ****s are no where to be found but surely enough u took there place so congrats on winnimh a hole of the day lmao....

I think this is deserving but...

EPICK DOUBLE PHAILTACULAR!

fedorkilledarlovski... now i picked arlovski and im not a huge fan of him but ur name is named after one fight.. you are a fedor nuttugger and a arlovski hater. arlovski is a great fighter and thats a fact... your statements are young and tired. ur a day late and a screw short..

Dude leave the kid alone.

Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day ' date=' so let him

enjoy it....[/quote']

Not saying he can't talk about the fight, just do it without the attacks!

jujits is our forum hall monitor!! q; ) he keeps the forum calm until mommy and daddy come back!

:P someone has to keep the children in line HAHA

thanks for the heads up im new to the site... check out the vid though very unexpected..

Yeah No problem man, just lookin out for ya :)

I watched it on TV when it happened HAHA.

also this goes in the "outside the ufc" section and.... theres a few other threads this could fit in... q; ) welcome tho!

Yeah I was gonna say that, but one thing at a time LOL

hahaha... yeah im more of the renegade! actually im prolly the nicest guy on the forum but has close to the most haters. q; )

Don't worry about your haters man. You got way more fans anyway. ;)

haha yeah rite. q; D ' date=' at least adambomber disappeared tho! q; D[/quote']

HAHAHA I kinda liked him, he was funny. Plus him and Hizoka fought all the time and it was funny to watch.

I always got along with him. I get along with everyone though :P

Posting Fight Videos is a big NO NO dude. Its not allowed on the UFC Website

Doesn't that depend on the copyright holder of the video material? Obviously UFC doesn't allow the fight material they own to be used freely, but many other organizations don't have similar policies.

u do' date=' hizoka and adambomer didnt get along? thats suprising , i know one thing they would agree on!! lol[/quote']

Yeah, I get along with most people. And ya they used to go at it quite a bit. Good times LOL.

Doesn't that depend on the copyright holder of the video material? Obviously UFC doesn't allow the fight material they own to be used freely' date=' but many other organizations don't have similar policies.[/quote']

Nope. No fight videos on the site. Its copyright stuff. UFC isn't licensed to show other promotions fights and they don't want their fights on here for free

my beef with adambomber was this... he would be so quick to say *** a sliva was overrated and woo woo woo... i just cant honor that talk, that to me is just one of the stupidest things someone can say .... and then he thought if he hung from fedors jock that that made him this mma god. like i respect fedor but i hope the worst for him... im UFC for life son!

also what gets me is when people make a fighter history that suits them... like its a big beal that Frdor beat Sylvia after his prime but Mir damn near ripped his arm off during his prime and was busted for roids not long after... that kinda stuff bugs me... its just illogical... but thats nut huggery for ya ....

also what gets me is when people make a fighter history that suits them... like its a big beal that Frdor beat Sylvia after his prime but Mir damn near ripped his arm off during his prime and was busted for roids not long after... that kinda stuff bugs me... its just illogical... but thats nut huggery for ya ....

Yeah, i can totally get that. People have selective memories sometimes. It can get annoying.

my pet peeve with mma fans is there quick memory loss... the last fight is all people think about.

the opposite is true too... they can only remember fights that happen years ago and pretend they are recent

my pet peeve with mma fans is there quick memory loss... the last fight is all people think about.

the opposite is true too... they can only remember fights that happen years ago and pretend they are recent

Both are equally annoying IMHO, fighters evolve or get worse with time. People need to pay more attention in either case

That fight was unreal. Thought it was going to be more of a war but go Rogers. THAT'S how you make a statement and your presence known.

however' date=' i still want to see Arlovski fight Overreem.[/quote']

Overreem would ruin Arlovski. Alistair has more power, is more technical and alot better chin.

AA is done. The only way to cash in on AA is to give him more IFL slops to look against

I knew AA's loss would somehow affect Fedor. Now it is time for the bandwagoners to say that Fedor is not that good and he will lose to anyone IN DA UFCZ!

no offense BJJ BB.

Since Fedor has only beaten five good MMA fighters and only one great MMA fighter, its time he looks at his career and challanges himself to see if he truly is the greatest. That would be, making a move to the UFC after his Barnett fight. But when he loses to Barnett, Dana will say I told you so, and make no further attemp at getting him.

Since Fedor has only beaten five good MMA fighters and only one great MMA fighter' date=' its time he looks at his career and challanges himself to see if he truly is the greatest. That would be, making a move to the UFC after his Barnett fight. But when he loses to Barnett, Dana will say I told you so, and make no further attemp at getting him.[/quote']

Yeah... Fedor has only defeated 5 or 6 good fighters... Which is about 4 or 5 more then Mir has beat right?

Barnett is one of the BEST in the world. Has been for a very long time... Barnett beating Fedor would actually make Barnett number 1...

see how that works?

Yeah... Fedor has only defeated 5 or 6 good fighters... Which is about 4 or 5 more then Mir has beat right?

Barnett is one of the BEST in the world. Has been for a very long time... Barnett beating Fedor would actually make Barnett number 1...

see how that works?

Did I say anything about Barnett not being #1 in the world after he beats Fedor? Being #2 and beating #1 would definetly earn a #1 ranking, you are correct. *** is the best fighter Fedor AND Mir beat, Sylvia is a good fighter they both beat, and Mir would have a better than good shot at beating Arlovski, Herring, Mirko, and Coleman. Now lets hope Fedor somehow ends up in the UFC so we can see how he does against Brock, Velasquez, Kongo, Carwin and *** again

Did I say anything about Barnett not being #1 in the world after he beats Fedor? Being #2 and beating #1 would definetly earn a #1 ranking' date=' you are correct. *** is the best fighter Fedor AND Mir beat, Sylvia is a good fighter they both beat, and Mir would have a better than good shot at beating Arlovski, Herring, Mirko, and Coleman. Now lets hope Fedor somehow ends up in the UFC so we can see how he does against Brock, Velasquez, Kongo, Carwin and *** again[/quote']

Yeah but Mir would probably lose to guys like Babalu and Arona... ;)

Hell I would say that even AA could KO Mir. AA may have a "glass jaw" but Mir hits like a school girl and has terrible striking anyways. Would Mir tap him? No... Mir would never get him on the ground either...

Mirko Cro Cop would MURDER Frank Mir. Mir would never outstrike Cro Cop, and Cro Cop on his game is hard as hell to take down.

Velasquez, Kongo, Carwin, and Zaga would all rape Mir royally... and it wouldnt be challenging for any of them if they put in a decent game plan.

Yeah but Mir would probably lose to guys like Babalu and Arona... ;)

Hell I would say that even AA could KO Mir. AA may have a "glass jaw" but Mir hits like a school girl and has terrible striking anyways. Would Mir tap him? No... Mir would never get him on the ground either...

Mirko Cro Cop would MURDER Frank Mir. Mir would never outstrike Cro Cop' date=' and Cro Cop on his game is hard as hell to take down.

Velasquez, Kongo, Carwin, and Zaga would all rape Mir royally... and it wouldnt be challenging for any of them if they put in a decent game plan.[/quote']

Mir has horrible striking but yet he stopped Nοg on his feet... no-one not even Fedor has done that

ok cue lame **** excuse you hide behind

You are right. Mir has incredible striking! He gained it in between one match! I mean he went from easily being KOd by Vera, to becoming one of the most devastating strikers to ever enter MMA.

So are you saying Mir's striking is up to par with Cro Cops? If so... then maybe Mir should try out K-1..

You are right. Mir has incredible striking! He gained it in between one match! I mean he went from easily being KOd by Vera' date=' to becoming one of the most devastating strikers to ever enter MMA.

So are you saying Mir's striking is up to par with Cro Cops? If so... then maybe Mir should try out K-1..[/quote']

not saying hes the greatest but you talk as if hes total garbage and hes not... you under rate him every chance you get... i don't know why you hate the guy so damn much... everyone has bad fights... Mir had a bad fight vs Vera how is that any differnt then Shogun having a bad fight vs Forrest... i'll tell you its not... you just like Shogun and hate Mir so you have to bring him down every chance you get... Mir is not as overrated as you want him to be... and i cannot wait till Mir beats Brock and i get you make a sig and avatar you will have to lug around for a month

not saying hes the greatest but you talk as if hes total garbage and hes not... you under rate him every chance you get... i don't know why you hate the guy so damn much... everyone has bad fights... Mir had a bad fight vs Vera how is that any differnt then Shogun having a bad fight vs Forrest... i'll tell you its not... you just like Shogun and hate Mir so you have to bring him down every chance you get... Mir is not as overrated as you want him to be... and i cannot wait till Mir beats Brock and i get you make a sig and avatar you will have to lug around for a month

And if Mir loses and he proves me and the other 70% of hardcore fans right? What will you say then? I know what I will say... nothing, because I still dont care LOL.

If Mir is so good, then what makes him so good? He is not well rounded, he does not have superb wrestling or striking, his BJJ is not as good as people make it out to be, and he doesnt have a clinch game. I seriously want to know why you think he is so good, and then we can go from there. Do you think Mir will beat Barnett or Fedor? What about Alistair Overeem? AA? Cro Cop? Carwin? Zaga? Kongo? *** in a rematch? Vera in a rematch? Cain? Hell, Rogers?

Just throwing a couple names out there.