Sign in to follow this  
Hizoka

Iwish

i just want to point you that you said if Nick Diaz stood in front of Scott Smith he would get KTFO... and that is not AT ALL what happened... Nick Diaz beat Scott Smith like a red headed step child from start to finish...

and i believe i said that Diaz would win the stand up in that fight...

again i want to point out that you were wrong and i was right seing how you always say i am wrong with my picks

and Arlovski according to you still has a chin but i beg to differ... hes getting KOed easier then Chuck now

i just want to point you that you said if Nick Diaz stood in front of Scott Smith he would get KTFO... and that is not AT ALL what happened... Nick Diaz beat Scott Smith like a red headed step child from start to finish...

and i believe i said that Diaz would win the stand up in that fight...

again i want to point out that you were wrong and i was right seing how you always say i am wrong with my picks

Did you notice that Diaz got cut AGIAN though!! Kids got thin skin man

Did you notice that Diaz got cut AGIAN though!! Kids got thin skin man

meh he also took the best Smith had and laughed at him literally

i would best that if Diaz came back to the WW div of the UFC he would be top 5 easy... his ground game is prolly better then GSPs when it comes to BJJ not wrestling and he can out strike an WW in the UFC right now...

people hate on Nick but he is a great fighter

That shot he took where he got hit and smiled hurt him. Thats why he smiled. But Diaz's stand up look top notch. Had his hand movment and was bobing and weaving. Really solid

fight for him

That shot he took where he got hit and smiled hurt him. Thats why he smiled. But Diaz's stand up look top notch. Had his hand movment and was bobing and weaving. Really solid

fight for him

yeah but thats the same punch that put Benji to sleep and KOed Drago Sell and it only push Diaz back... Diaz was never in danger of losing that fight

I said he was going to get destroyed in the stand up? I said it was stupid for him to risk standing with Scott.. Find me the post where I said he would be annihilated if he stood up.

I also said that it was a pointless risk, where as he could just bring it to the ground and murder Smith... and that was how the fight ended... hurting him and scoring the easiest submission of his life.

If you truely want to gloat though, I guess you should go talk to Lawler after that stunning KO he scored on Shields.... :D

Didn't you also have Lawler winning by KO though????

If I were in Nick Diaz's corner or training him I would basically spend his entire camp on takedowns and BJJ..

There is no point of standing with Smith when he has one punch KO power' date=' and Diaz does not have an amazing chin. Diaz could easily win this fight if he fights smart, [b']or easily lose this fight if Smith is still the same fighter that I remember... and Diaz stands with him[/b]

he was never close to losing the fight while standing... and as for his chin... the one solid punch that pushed him back was the same right hand that KOed Bengi and Drago Sell

I said Diaz could easily lose if he stands with him... what is so bad about that? Where did I say he was going to annhilate him?

Diaz obviously has better boxing, but Smith has serious power in his hands. Was it worth the risk? No. Did it pay off though? Yes.

All of a sudden, Diaz is not being compared to Anderson Silva, GSP, Alves and Fitch within a single fight... interesting.

Didn't you also have Lawler winning by KO though????

i did miss that fight... and the only one i missed on the card....

and it was nice to see Andre the Glassjaw Arlovski get KOed in like 20 seconds when according to Iwish hes top 3 in the world and he lost to a guy thats not even on most top 10 lists... just another tidbit showing that Fedor will not fight a CURRENT contender

I said Diaz could easily lose if he stands with him... what is so bad about that? Where did I say he was going to annhilate him?

Diaz obviously has better boxing' date=' but Smith has serious power in his hands. Was it worth the risk? No. Did it pay off though? Yes.

All of a sudden, Diaz is not being compared to Anderson Silva, GSP, Alves and Fitch within a single fight... interesting.[/quote']

i have said all along that i think Diaz would be a top 5 WW in the UFC... he would beat Kos and Fitch pretty easy IMO a little harder fight with Alves but i would pick Diaz in that fight

you under rate Diaz a lot because you do not like him... hes got some of the best BJJ in MMA he just rather beat you silly hitting you 200 times in a fight

Diaz has little to no wrestling. I never once said I disliked him, and you are still overestimating him.

Hizoka, you are a wishful thinker :)

So who's nuts do you enjoy more... Mir's or Nick Diaz?

Diaz has little to no wrestling. I never once said I disliked him' date=' and you are still overestimating him.

So who's nuts do you enjoy more... Mir's or Nick Diaz?[/quote']

ouch

Diaz has little to no wrestling. I never once said I disliked him' date=' and you are still overestimating him.

So who's nuts do you enjoy more... Mir's or Nick Diaz?[/quote']

look at that no real argument so you try to call me a nut hugger then you defend Brock and Fedor with every breath you have...

Nick Diaz is a great fighter and better then most give him credit for... you say Fedor is great because of the wins he had half a decade ago but yet say Mir is crap when he lost 2 fights after comming back from prolly the worst injury possible for a fighter and forget that he easiy broke the previous champs arm (who you said was a top fighter when Fedor fought him even though he was washed up)

you are very one sided... Sylvie was a top fighter when Fedor choked him out but when he was in his prime and Mir snaped his arm like a twig you said negative things about him... and you call met he ****...

i would best that if Diaz came back to the WW div of the UFC he would be top 5 easy... his ground game is prolly better then GSPs when it comes to BJJ not wrestling and he can out strike an WW in the UFC right now...

people hate on Nick but he is a great fighter

Come on man, I like Nick too but he's not better than GSP on the ground. He's got very good BJJ but so does GSP who is a legit BB AND GSPs wrestling is miles, no LIGHTYEARS ahead of Nick. And Nick has very good striking, but GSP does too and GSPs strikes will HURT you, Nicks strikes are like his brothers, accurate but weak.

Alright.

Smith did not move his head one time in the fight. He let Diaz punch him to set up his own punches, what does that say?

Smith never caught Diaz flush with the Left hook, which is what he is known for.

If Diaz where to step foot in the Octagon with Anderson Silva he would not be able to take him down and his low power standup would get him smashed, plus he uses his size and reach against all his opponents and he would not have that with Anderson Silva.

Come on man' date=' I like Nick too but he's not better than GSP on the ground. He's got very good BJJ but so does GSP who is a legit BB AND GSPs wrestling is miles, no LIGHTYEARS ahead of Nick. And Nick has very good striking, but GSP does too and GSPs strikes will HURT you, Nicks strikes are like his brothers, accurate but weak.[/quote']

GSP also has more versatile striking. He can use lethal kicks, and unorthodox sweeps and strikes. A good example is his lead leg kick that he sometimes allows people to check, then goes for the back leg. He does this in a lot of his matches.

look at that no real argument so you try to call me a nut hugger then you defend Brock and Fedor with every breath you have...

Nick Diaz is a great fighter and better then most give him credit for... you say Fedor is great because of the wins he had half a decade ago but yet say Mir is crap when he lost 2 fights after comming back from prolly the worst injury possible for a fighter and forget that he easiy broke the previous champs arm (who you said was a top fighter when Fedor fought him even though he was washed up)

you are very one sided... Sylvie was a top fighter when Fedor choked him out but when he was in his prime and Mir snaped his arm like a twig you said negative things about him... and you call met he ****...

No real argument? You start by calling everyone a **** constantly just because they do not see eye to eye with you. Are you seriously sitting here saying that you did not call me a ****? Are you trying to tell me that I said I hated or disliked Nick Diaz? Your arguments half the time are not even arguments, they are just you trolling, which still makes me wonder how you have not been banned for at least a week yet. Be thankful I am not a Mod... and be even more thankful that G and Brew have a little love for you.

I said he was a top ten. We are talking about Sylvia I presume... and if you go back and time, you will see he is a top ten. Prove me wrong... go ahead... prove it :)

AA was also a top 3 and 4 in most books, and yet you feel as if Fedor was fighting a can. To me, this argument is unfair. Why do so many publicists consider Fedor to be number 1, and Barnett and Arlovski to be top 3? If Fedor beats Barnett, does that mean Barnett is washed up too? I dont understand your way of thinking, but then again... It is Hizoka.. and we all know what that means.

I stated that Sylvia has no ground game about 1000000000000 times. Sylvia was ranked higher I believe when Mir snapped his arm. Does this mean Mir is good? Well, this argument works both ways. If you are saying Mir is good for snapping his arm, but Fedor is bad for nearly KOing him and choking him out... why does this seem like a contradiction...? Mir did comeback from the injury, and he also stated he was lazy and not giving a 100% when he lost to Vera... The accident had little to nothing to do with that loss.

Mir's ground game is overrated. It has been for a long time. People are saying he has much better submissions then *** and Barnett.. do you think this is accurate? Please dont say yes... I also believe Mir is completely overrated. As of his last two fights, that supposedly launched him into stardom, both were controversial wins. Am I the only one saying this? No. Are there other people like Dana, Dos Santos, Couture, etc. saying they are? Yes.

The only person that abuses the term nut hugger on this site is you. You say that and "WWE" every couple posts. Whats the matter Hizoka, you running out of material?

Alright.

Smith did not move his head one time in the fight. He let Diaz punch him to set up his own punches' date=' what does that say?

Smith never caught Diaz flush with the Left hook, which is what he is known for.

If Diaz where to step foot in the Octagon with Anderson Silva he would not be able to take him down and his low power standup would get him smashed, plus he uses his size and reach against all his opponents and he would not have that with Anderson Silva.[/quote']

Size...

Lets talk about size... GSP is a hell of a lot bigger then Diaz. So is Fitch, and Alves... and a lot of the other WWs in the UFC. Yet, Diaz can just walk in and be a top ten in no time?

Diaz... is a top ten... meaning he can defeat guys like Spidey, Cote, Leites, Maia, Hendo, Bisping, Marquardt, Mousasi, Jacare, Manhoef, Belfort... should I keep going? I mean... really... should I keep going!? I could just say even guys like Leben, Almeida and Sonnen would destroy him as well... but hey I guess we will never know ;)

GSP also has more versatile striking. He can use lethal kicks' date=' and unorthodox sweeps and strikes. A good example is his lead leg kick that he sometimes allows people to check, then goes for the back leg. He does this in a lot of his matches.

No real argument? You start by calling everyone a **** constantly just because they do not see eye to eye with you. Are you seriously sitting here saying that you did not call me a ****? Are you trying to tell me that I said I hated or disliked Nick Diaz? Your arguments half the time are not even arguments, they are just you trolling, which still makes me wonder how you have not been banned for at least a week yet. Be thankful I am not a Mod... and be even more thankful that G and Brew have a little love for you.

I said he was a top ten. We are talking about Sylvia I presume... and if you go back and time, you will see he is a top ten. Prove me wrong... go ahead... prove it :)

AA was also a top 3 and 4 in most books, and yet you feel as if Fedor was fighting a can. To me, this argument is unfair. Why do so many publicists consider Fedor to be number 1, and Barnett and Arlovski to be top 3? If Fedor beats Barnett, does that mean Barnett is washed up too? I dont understand your way of thinking, but then again... It is Hizoka.. and we all know what that means.

I stated that Sylvia has no ground game about 1000000000000 times. Sylvia was ranked higher I believe when Mir snapped his arm. Does this mean Mir is good? Well, this argument works both ways. If you are saying Mir is good for snapping his arm, but Fedor is bad for nearly KOing him and choking him out... why does this seem like a contradiction...? Mir did comeback from the injury, and he also stated he was lazy and not giving a 100% when he lost to Vera... The accident had little to nothing to do with that loss.

Mir's ground game is overrated. It has been for a long time. People are saying he has much better submissions then *** and Barnett.. do you think this is accurate? Please dont say yes... I also believe Mir is completely overrated. As of his last two fights, that supposedly launched him into stardom, both were controversial wins. Am I the only one saying this? No. Are there other people like Dana, Dos Santos, Couture, etc. saying they are? Yes.

The only person that abuses the term nut hugger on this site is you. You say that and "WWE" every couple posts. Whats the matter Hizoka, you running out of material?[/quote']

OK guys, lets bring it down a notch please. Friendly disagreement is kool but lets not take it to the next level

He made a thread about me to call me out on something I didnt even say. He assumes I mean something else, and then tells me how wrong I am... and you are telling me there is a friendly disagreement?

This is the most retarded thing I think anyone has done on this site. Of course, the person to do it is Hizoka. Does anyone call anyone out for being wrong? no. Is it is a big deal usually? No. Why would you make a thread about it? Did I make a thread about him being wrong about anything? no. Why would I care? It was his choice to believe that, and maybe he will learn something from being right or wrong, just like I do each fight.

Hizoka is so stuck up his own **** and calling people down that I think it is about time to give the guy a vacation... I dont see how the mods can even let him troll all day... is it just me that notices this? Or is there about 30 other guys on this site that has acknowledged this...

It really is a joke to me. Right now, Hizoka is basically in the same book as 2WW. I am soon just going to start bowing to him and calling him jesus, god, moses, brother Islam... whatever makes him feel great about himself

Also' date=' Diaz's stand up is better then Fitch's and Alves? Really? And GSPs? Really? Interesting...[/quote']

Diaz standup IS better than Fitch's, not alves or St. pierre though

Diaz standup IS better than Fitch's' date=' not alves or St. pierre though[/quote']

I would say Diaz has better hands, but Fitch's stand up is improving a lot each fight IMO. He definitely has better kicks then Diaz. He also has a more well rounded game then Diaz.

Alves and St.Pierre would run through Diaz. So would guys like Diego Sanchez... who already has done that.

I would say Diaz has better hands' date=' but Fitch's stand up is improving a lot each fight IMO. He definitely has better kicks then Diaz. He also has a more well rounded game then Diaz.

Alves and St.Pierre would run through Diaz. So would guys like Diego Sanchez... who already has done that.[/quote']

I believe Fitch, Alves, and GSP would roll through Diaz, but Sanchez would have some issues doing it now IMO. It could still happen but not as easily as the other three

diaz isn't a top ten MW but he's certainly a top ten WW. shields proved his worth as a top WW as well. I know the nature of the thread was calling someone out and it is a specific rule on this forum not to start a thread about someone if it's not positive but some of hizoka's points are valid. diaz is agood fighter. I'm not going to get into the fedor thing because it's ridiculous but diaz is good. he's also 25 and just coming into his own as a fighter and would easily be better than he was in the UFC, originally. I hate Nate but nick is actually an evolved fighter and a really good one, imo. I think the WW division is 1 GSP 2/3 fitch/alves 4 shields 5 diaz. I don't think diaz could run through alot of MWs but second tier MWs like smith with always lose to him. he's pretty good. I think he'd spank alot of UFC WWs. shields and diaz are both better than condit, kampmann, koscheck, etc.

guys,,,.. we are all wrong sometimes and we are all right sometimes.. however i said Nick Diaz would dominate, I said Jake Sheilds would submit Lawlor and i also said Rodgers would upset Arlovski!! Go Hard FTMFW!!

and clay guida

I think Kampmann and Condit would defeat Diaz.

I also believe if Kos wasnt an idiot and took Diaz down that he could beat him as well. It is all about gameplans with those guys.

guys' date=',,.. we are all wrong sometimes and we are all right sometimes.. however i said Nick Diaz would dominate, I said Jake Sheilds would submit Lawlor and i also said Rodgers would upset Arlovski!! Go Hard FTMFW!![/quote']

LOL its about time GH did good ;)

GH... I think it is time to go back to whooping fantasy **** again!

Guys I nuthug every fighter. Every fighter you name I like starting from here on out!

Yes I love Kimbo, Clay, Jardine, Leben, Lawler, Almeida, Hughes... you name it I play with it.

is it just me that notices this? Or is there about 30 other guys on this site that has acknowledged this...

i think someone should start a poll.