crazy_jamaican_lady

What do you drive

1413377207060915764S600x600Q85.jpg

yes the guys in the background are keeping my jeep from rolling over

2003725760060915764S600x600Q85.jpg

another old one from the same trip old tires too they were 33s i run 35s now

MYCAR1.jpg

MYCAR.jpg

Couple of pics of my Merc before i bought it in March 09 , gr8 as in the uk it rains pretty quick and its very unpredictable weather , so the 22 sec roof up or down is a must , plus it meets all my middle age crisis requirements ;)

MYCAR1.jpg

MYCAR.jpg

Couple of pics of my Merc before i bought it in March 09 ' date=' gr8 as in the uk it rains pretty quick and its very unpredictable weather , so the 22 sec roof up or down is a must , plus it meets all my middle age crisis requirements ;)[/quote']

Haha thats a pretty car dude!

Haha thats a pretty car dude!

Lol :) , its known as a hairdressers car in the UK , just had to buy it though as its a manual and most are autos , plus 2 seater with the hardtop drop facility a major factor as said about the weather and the mid-life-crisis :D , my kids were pissed at me though as i went to buy an Audi TT with more seats and came back with this :) , selfishness is another major sign of the mid-life-crisis am guessing , but hey they can always go in the boot , just got to remember not to put the roof down when their in there tho hey ;)

Lol :) ' date=' its known as a hairdressers car in the UK , just had to buy it though as its a manual and most are autos , plus 2 seater with the hardtop drop facility a major factor as said about the weather and the mid-life-crisis :D , my kids were pissed at me though as i went to buy an Audi TT with more seats and came back with this :) , selfishness is another major sign of the mid-life-crisis am guessing , but hey they can always go in the boot , just got to remember not to put the roof down when their in there tho hey ;)[/quote']

Lol Funny! how many kids do you have? Have ya ever raced before?

Lol Funny! how many kids do you have? Have ya ever raced before?

I have 3 , surpose i shouldnt call them kids should i as my lad is nearly 19 yrs , i have 2 girls 15 yrs and 14 yrs also , had the 3 of them by the time i was 20 yrs , married at 21 yrs in St. Lucia still with the same lady . You have any CJL ? or any plans to ? Never raced legally LOL ;) Just jokin would like to thou :cool:

I have 3 ' date=' surpose i shouldnt call them kids should i as my lad is nearly 19 yrs , i have 2 girls 15 yrs and 14 yrs also , had the 3 of them by the time i was 20 yrs , married at 21 yrs in St. Lucia still with the same lady . You have any CJL ? or any plans to ? Never raced legally LOL ;) Just jokin would like to thou :cool:[/quote']

Lol your oldest is 2 years younger than me thats it. What is CJL? I did not say anything about legal either;) its fun i'll tell you that.

Lol your oldest is 2 years younger than me thats it. What is CJL? I did not say anything about legal either its fun i'll tell you that.

Sorry just addressed you as CJL = crazy_jamaican_lady , hope thats ok :cool: , 2 yrs difference hey i remember when i was that age aswell feels like a while ago now as am 34, but they say your as old as you feel dont they ;) ! Legal and fun dont often go together well anyway ;) I see why you have Crazy 1st in your name , and i like :D

I am currently trying to talk my buddy into selling me one of his many toys...

porsche-550-spyder-front-1_166.jpg

Wow M8 thats gorgeous , what is it ? am crap with cars , along with other things , but we wont go there LOL .

This is what I am driving but will need to buy a 2nd vehicle...wifey has another baby baking and will be out in a few months. Looking for a Lexus GX470 or something in that area cause of the 3rd row seats. Cant see myself driving a minivan...eventhough its alot more convenient.

BMW-Front.jpg

This is what I am driving but will need to buy a 2nd vehicle...wifey has another baby baking and will be out in a few months. Looking for a Lexus GX470 or something in that area cause of the 3rd row seats. Cant see myself driving a minivan...eventhough its alot more convenient.

BMW-Front.jpg

Very nice devill and congrats on the new baby on the way to you and your wife M8 , i used to have a BMW compact 316ties in sapphire metallic black , whats yours in the pic please ?

Wow M8 thats gorgeous ' date=' what is it ? am crap with cars , along with other things , but we wont go there LOL .[/quote']

It's a '55 Porsche 550 Spider.

It's a '55 Porsche 550 Spider.

Talk him , twist him , pound him into it ;) j/k M8 . I have always wanted a VW camper van , dont know why , just would like to travel round Europe and Oz in one , think the idea of wanting to be Shaggy from Scooby Doo is somehow the underlying problem :o

BMW-Front.jpg

ooooh nice. I love BMWs. Too bad I can't afford one lol

Very nice devill and congrats on the new baby on the way to you and your wife M8 ' date=' i used to have a BMW compact 316ties in sapphire metallic black , whats yours in the pic please ?[/quote']

Its old...2001 530i...had it for a long time now. It will become my toy car as soon as I get the 2nd vehicle.

ooooh nice. I love BMWs. Too bad I can't afford one lol

Yeah, BMW are really nice...very elegant, yet not looking like its for a grandpa. Its actually very affordable to get one thats as old as mine now. I was even looking to sell mine few months ago.

WTF!? I feel like I am poor because I am driving an sx 2.0

Everyone in here has Beamers' date=' Benz, Porsche or Cadi... bastards! lol[/quote']

Its called a google car pics search LOL.

I call BS on about 50% of these pics

Sorry just addressed you as CJL = crazy_jamaican_lady ' date=' hope thats ok :cool: , 2 yrs difference hey i remember when i was that age aswell feels like a while ago now as am 34, but they say your as old as you feel dont they ;) ! Legal and fun dont often go together well anyway ;) I see why you have Crazy 1st in your name , and i like :D[/quote']

Oh lol i should have guessed that...nah i don't want any kids though. I am called that for alot of reasons haha.

Will have to post when it gets back from new paint.

But I drive a 83 Harley Davidson Shovelhead. (1200cc electra glide)

Last year of the cast iron

My truck is such a turd, muddy 4x4 that people would ask how it was legal for the road.

you wish

LOL

No thread hijacking u2

Very nice Hiz

But seems short to me would guess 5'4 to 5'6. Maybe the angle.

Prefer women 5'10 and up here.

Yeah' date=' BMW are really nice...very elegant, yet not looking like its for a grandpa. Its actually very affordable to get one thats as old as mine now. I was even looking to sell mine few months ago.[/quote']

I'd like to, but I live on a small island in the middle of nowhere .. and the guys who "specialize" in European autos are ...scarey.

I'd like to' date=' but I live on a small island in the middle of nowhere .. and the guys who "specialize" in European autos are ...scarey.[/quote']

Thats not just there though, they're scary everywhere

Oh BTW, You suck for living somewhere I've always wanted to go!! :P

crash.jpg

Oh' date=' I thought the topic was what you used to drive...silly me.[/quote']

**Ace Ventura voice**

Like a glove!!!

HAHAHAHA thats the truck you were telling me about?

crash.jpg

Oh' date=' I thought the topic was what you used to drive...silly me.[/quote']

another fine example of why women are crap drivers

Easy fella' date=' You don't even know if she was the one driving![/quote']

its all in good fun :D the fireman or whatever almost looks like an alien in that pic

its all in good fun :D the fireman or whatever almost looks like an alien in that pic

I didn't even notice that until you said something LOL that is pretty funny

another fine example of why women are crap drivers

:P I expected that...you're getting predictable!

My company car was the sedan, originally parked 15 metres away from where it is in that shot.

I helped pull the 17 year old male driver of the upside down vehicle out of the car while it was on fire. The kid was in shock, he wouldn't let go of me, which was quite unfortunate given I was in my *ahem* PJs at the time.

I then had to stand around to give evidence while every tow truck driver in the area came out for a look.

:P I expected that...you're getting predictable!

My company car was the sedan' date=' originally parked 15 metres away from where it is in that shot.

I helped pull the 17 year old male driver of the upside down vehicle out of the car while it was on fire. The kid was in shock, he wouldn't let go of me, which was quite unfortunate given I was in my *ahem* PJs at the time.

I then had to stand around to give evidence while every tow truck driver in the area came out for a look.[/quote']

I'm sure thats why he was holding on to you......he was in shock.. LOL

Thats crazy stuff right there though, so your like a damn Hero then huh? Kudos :)

I'm sure thats why he was holding on to you......he was in shock.. LOL

Thats crazy stuff right there though' date=' so your like a damn Hero then huh? Kudos :)[/quote']

It wasn't exactly about to blow up so no, not a hero, just a spectacle. :)