Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

What do you drive

It wasn't exactly about to blow up so no' date=' not a hero, just a spectacle. :)[/quote']

Maybe, but a lot of people would have done nothing. Give yourself some credit :)

:P I expected that...you're getting predictable!

My company car was the sedan' date=' originally parked 15 metres away from where it is in that shot.

I helped pull the 17 year old male driver of the upside down vehicle out of the car while it was on fire. The kid was in shock, he wouldn't let go of me, which was quite unfortunate given I was in my *ahem* PJs at the time.

I then had to stand around to give evidence while every tow truck driver in the area came out for a look.[/quote']

be glad you were in atleast PJs... when i lived in dorms some girls pranked their room mate and scared her she went running with only a thong on

I didn't say any names. But no' date=' I think yours were on the level actually[/quote']

Hope your not meaning me JJ or i will have to put a pick of me in it with my hood down . . . and the hood on the car down aswell ;)

Hope your not meaning me JJ or i will have to put a pick of me in it with my hood down . . . and the roof down aswell ;)

Well your in the UK so its easier to believe. Over here not so much

Well your in the UK so its easier to believe. Over here not so much

Oh , dont you get alot of European cars like Merc or Bmw or Audi etc M8 ? There all over the place over here . Cost alot when they go wrong though i.e parts , cant beat a good old Ford for cheap parts , also Vauxhall are cheap aswell .

Oh ' date=' dont you get alot of European cars like Merc or Bmw or Audi etc M8 ? There all over the place over here . Cost alot when they go wrong though i.e parts , cant beat a good old Ford for cheap parts , also Vauxhall are cheap aswell .[/quote']

No we have a sh*t ton of them over here, but you have to have cash to buy them, they are CRAZY expensive here.

No we have a sh*t ton of them over here' date=' but you have to have cash to buy them, they are CRAZY expensive here.[/quote']

Ah am with you now , they can be also in the Uk , i owned a 54 [ 2004 ] plate BMW Compact 316 TIES before my wifes accident and illness , i travelled down 250 miles to buy it from a garage by London as it was alot cheaper , i paid ?12,750 , but were i live the car was about ?15,000 . I had to go Bankrupt due to circumstances mentioned as i used to work away floor laying all over the UK . So i part exed the car and sold my beloved private LFC number plate and got a Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder Coupe , good little motor , and only ?5,000 . Just bought this Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor for ?6,000 . its a xreg [ 2000 ] plate , got a year warranty aswell , also they gave me ?2,500 part ex for the Puma . Just had a problem though the baffler has gone in the middle / centre exhaust box and isnt covered under the warranty , problem being the part i have been told is only available from Merc and its a 1 piece i.e middle / centre box and back box are connected so you have to replace the lot , a cost of ?308 inc vat then fitting cost on top :( , how i wish i had my trusted Puma back , damn this mid-life-crisis ;)

See those BMWs and Mercades you mentioned would cost about 35-40' date='000 in the US LOL[/quote']

Wow JJ thats crazy , it is still expensive even when we used to get 2 dollars to the pound then , unless you are talking about brand new ? As the BMW i had was 6 months old when i got it but still had 2 1/2 yrs warranty , think they are around the ?25,000 mark brand new here same applies to my Merc , thats 8 nearly 9 yrs old though .

Its called a google car pics search LOL.

I call BS on about 50% of these pics

well' date=' i hope you dont mean me.

Well the Euro guys I could see having Bmws and Benz... but still like WTF?

typical sterotype...i am asian and i have one :P

Hope your not meaning me JJ or i will have to put a pick of me in it with my hood down . . . and the hood on the car down aswell ;)

thats one way to prove it...haha.

Lol like what?

What ever I have to. If it makes me money... lots of money... I will do it.

typical sterotype...i am asian and i have one :P

Yeah but all asians are genius's. In High school, they loved the number 100. Even in advanced math, getting lower then 100 was more of a challenge then getting the number. Show offs.

Dont lie, you got a sweet career with millions of ladies in your pool. ;)

Yeah but all asians are genius's. In High school' date=' they loved the number 100. Even in advanced math, getting lower then 100 was more of a challenge then getting the number. Show offs.

Dont lie, you got a sweet career with millions of ladies in your pool. ;)[/quote']

Haha...not all asians are smart...but I was though :P and I was one of those that loved the # 100. I dont have a sweet career...just average. I dont even have a pool...I cant afford a pool in NY. An average 2 family house in the area I live in would cost $800k and up.

Anyways, back to the cars. As previously stated I am looking for a Lexus GX470 and I am going to see it today. Used though but the exact color and everything I want. Its 2006 with 30k miles...not too bad.

You can see my 3/4 ton turd in the background. Then the red turd in the picture is alright, but the bike is awesome. I'll find a picture of all my bikes together.

SDC10469.jpg

is that from experience? :P

YES! i'm asian and i never attended school enough to get good grades so I break the stereotype. I am a good example of a bad example. LOL

I drive a 1991 hearse. I will post a pic from my other computer.

I put my booth and clothing in it and take it to local fights to sponsor fighters.

I drive a 1991 hearse. I will post a pic from my other computer.

I put my booth and clothing in it and take it to local fights to sponsor fighters.

when i played chess in High School there was a guy at another school that drove a hearse, it was kinda funny

when i played chess in High School there was a guy at another school that drove a hearse' date=' it was kinda funny[/quote']

I'd rock a hearse!! Then you could pimp your ride to look the Ecto 1 from the Ghostbusters!!!

Who ya gonna call?

ghostbusters-ecto1.jpg

One word people: BALLA!!!!

when i played chess in High School there was a guy at another school that drove a hearse' date=' it was kinda funny[/quote']

LMAO. When you played Chess in high school?

I am surprised no one has said anything about this yet.

lol my first thought too, i was trying to take the high road. but since you started....

GLEE CLUB!

lol my first thought too' date=' i was trying to take the high road. but since you started....

GLEE CLUB![/quote']

LMAO, I would have said something but i'm a huge fan of chess so I'd have felt like a hypicrate..........But I will still laugh

Glee club, LOL ahhhhh.....good times

joke if you want but were were state champs... 3 things were dominated by my school when it first opened...football chess and academic challenge...

we were smart people who were good at football

WOW.... the complete opposite of our school.

Our football team was a joke where all the terrible athletes jumped on that sport... mainly because they couldnt make the other sports.

Our Soccer team was too much. We had 2 of the top players in the country on our team, but the whole team was stacked. We had a solid golf team too, along with basketball and volleyball. We also had a great 100 meter runner.

Chess is awesome though. I rape decent players, but I lose to good players. There is a huge difference between being okay at chess, and actually knowing how to play chess.

WOW.... the complete opposite of our school.

Our football team was a joke where all the terrible athletes jumped on that sport... mainly because they couldnt make the other sports.

Our Soccer team was too much. We had 2 of the top players in the country on our team' date=' but the whole team was stacked. We had a solid golf team too, along with basketball and volleyball. We also had a great 100 meter runner.

Chess is awesome though. I rape decent players, but I lose to good players. There is a huge difference between being okay at chess, and actually knowing how to play chess.[/quote']

very true... chess is the mental sport of the world... anyone can learn chess but hardly anyone can master it...

chess raiting system is weird too the higher your rating the better you are numerically... 3000 being the highest possible number... i got as high as 1300 our teacher was a 2300 which is titled chess expert... the highest rated i ever played was in a small local tournament against a guy that was a senior master he was just over 2800 rating... he whooped my **** so bad.. it was horrible...

Our wrestling team, Baseball team, and Football team were all damn good.

My wrestling team went to state and lost. Baseball we won District and the same with Football.

I was on all three but was most involved in Baseball, and wrestling. Football was fun too though

GLEE CLUB!!! :P

singing club

Is it?

I thought it was just people who just hung out and were Merry and Joyous together. Maybe have a Happy contest to see who was the most Jolly of the bunch? I dunno.

Is it?

I thought it was just people who just hung out and were Merry and Joyous together. Maybe have a Happy contest to see who was the most Jolly of the bunch? I dunno.

no my bad, i think your right

ya my 99 Sunfire doesn't really sound like much does it?

i loved my first car' date=' 85 mazda RX7.[/quote']

Ah yes, rotors.

The bastards have cost me so much $, but I love em.

You can't beat the reaction on some peoples faces when you drive a big 13bbp around.

ahhh.. in memory

Ah yes' date=' rotors.

The bastards have cost me so much $, but I love em.

You can't beat the reaction on some peoples faces when you drive a big 13bbp around.

ahhh.. in memory

[/quote']

i could be mistaken, but didn't they re-introduce the rotary engine in the rx8?

i should have kept that car, the 85 was the last year they used the orginal body style and a rare engine. restored they are worth money.

i could be mistaken' date=' but didn't they re-introduce the rotary engine in the rx8?

i should have kept that car, the 85 was the last year they used the orginal body style and a rare engine. restored they are worth money.[/quote']

85 - Far from original my friend.

78-83 - series 1-3 FA3S rx7 (12a & 13b)

85-89 - series 4-5 FC3S rx7 (13b & 13bt)

93-02 - series 6-8 FD3S rx7 (13btt)

someone may correct me on the years, but yeh I don't believe you guys have that many 1st gen rx7 in the states. Plenty of over and in NZ.

1st gen (series 1-3) - This is series 2/3. hard to tell because they look the same, a/c and c/c is the difference.