Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

What do you drive

i could be mistaken' date=' but didn't they re-introduce the rotary engine in the rx8?

i should have kept that car, the 85 was the last year they used the orginal body style and a rare engine. restored they are worth money.[/quote']

And yes the RX8 has a 13bt in it.

way prefer the 7, most rx8 drivers here wouldnt know what a rotary is.

85 - Far from original my friend.

78-83 - series 1-3 FA3S rx7 (12a & 13b)

85-89 - series 4-5 FC3S rx7 (13b & 13bt)

93-02 - series 6-8 FD3S rx7 (13btt)

someone may correct me on the years' date=' but yeh I don't believe you guys have that many 1st gen rx7 in the states. Plenty of over and in NZ.

1st gen (series 1-3) - This is series 2/3. hard to tell because they look the same, a/c and c/c is the difference.

[/quote']

i was refering to body style. i am not as into cars as you seem to be. so i may get lost in this conversation :) but i am pretty sure that the orginal body (porshe ripoff) was done after 85. so i was trying to say the last production year of a generation could make it more valuable.

after 85 they changed the styling, added turbo as well if i'm right.

mine car had a choke lol

mine

I'm not so into cars, they cost me too much.

rotors are just so damn fun.

I believe you guys have "Seven Stock" over there, massive mazda show, forgot which city, but have seen photos. Insane.

AH THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE MY CAR :) :) :)

mine had an spoiler on it when i bought it. man that brings back memories.

bought 1800 cash when i was 19

I'm not so into cars' date=' they cost me too much.

rotors are just so damn fun.

I believe you guys have "Seven Stock" over there, massive mazda show, forgot which city, but have seen photos. Insane.[/quote']

not sure about in canada, i have seen some online that take place in california. i have seen a few rx7s in my city. one pimped out.

what did you have?

I had 2 similar to yours. Recently sold both.

Sorry before, I though you had a FC3S.

I prefer the 1st Gens (like yours). My first rotor was as stock as they come with an exhaust & a nice paint job. got 10km/L and was awesome to drive.

My 2nd one was a 13b N/A with a big bridgy, with fuel injection because I don't think my back could constantly handle a 13bbp with a carb. She had 3mm Hurley Seals that weren't going anywhere in a hurrey and LSD.

Kept up with the turbo FC's easily was a LOT more fun to drive. But at 3km/L, it wasn't very economical. Filling up a 56L tank every 180kms is not finiancial crisis compatible.

Right now, would love an RX2 or an 808. Just not the right time.

if that WAS an actual pic of my rx7 it would've had a spoiler, a bra on the front, and the word "hi" spray painted on the side from some PUNK AZZ KIDS WHO NEEDED A GOOD SPANKING

I had 2 similar to yours. Recently sold both.

Sorry before' date=' I though you had a FC3S.

I prefer the 1st Gens (like yours). My first rotor was as stock as they come with an exhaust & a nice paint job. got 10km/L and was awesome to drive.

[b']My 2nd one was a 13b N/A with a big bridgy, with fuel injection because I don't think my back could constantly handle a 13bbp with a carb. She had 3mm Hurley Seals that weren't going anywhere in a hurrey and LSD.[/b]Kept up with the turbo FC's easily was a LOT more fun to drive. But at 3km/L, it wasn't very economical. Filling up a 56L tank every 180kms is not finiancial crisis compatible.

Right now, would love an RX2 or an 808. Just not the right time.

see this is where ya lose me, lol, you know WAY more about cars than me.

if that WAS an actual pic of my rx7 it would've had a spoiler' date=' a bra on the front, and the word "hi" spray painted on the side from some PUNK AZZ KIDS WHO NEEDED A GOOD SPANKING[/quote']

I laughed at this:p

For those of you playing at home:

Many mazdas are powered by a 'rotary engine' which does not operate the same as a conventional piston powered engine.

The pic above contains two items, a rotor & a piston.. hence it being funny, no? lol

re1.jpg

wankel_cycle_anim_en.gif

sorry if i've hijacked. I don't have pictures pictures of my old car on the work computer, but if I did I would keep on topic

if that WAS an actual pic of my rx7 it would've had a spoiler' date=' a bra on the front, and the word "hi" spray painted on the side from some PUNK AZZ KIDS WHO NEEDED A GOOD SPANKING[/quote']

Sorry Shawny, I had to...

hellob.png

I got it because I actually like the Delorean' date=' but can't afford one, but I do have Dinosaur fossils in the hatch...[/quote']

honestly if i could afford a good condition Delorean i would buy it and drive around in it and pimp it out to look like the back to the future one

honestly if i could afford a good condition Delorean i would buy it and drive around in it and pimp it out to look like the back to the future one

HELL YEAH... that'd be pretty badass. If it were me, i'd probably be the only person in NC to have one lol.

Lmao i totally quoted the wrong person!

lol yeah, thanks. i am going to pimp this ****. all hi gloss black, tinted windows, it will be badass. new clutch. i have blood under the glass of my shifter... idk who the previous owners were...

lol yeah' date=' thanks. i am going to pimp this ****. all hi gloss black, tinted windows, it will be badass. new clutch. i have blood under the glass of my shifter... idk who the previous owners were...[/quote']

Good good haha thats what i did to mine i did not want just a normal car lol. You got blood under the shifter wow lol maybe the previous owner was serial killer:eek:

lol yeah' date=' thanks. i am going to pimp this ****. all hi gloss black, tinted windows, it will be badass. new clutch. i have blood under the glass of my shifter... idk who the previous owners were...[/quote']

because having someone elese blood in your car is an awesome way to get chicks......

Isnt there only like 3000 Deloreans or something crazy like that?

there were more then that... but not a crazy amount... the car company was around for i think 3 year before the owner got busted for cocaine...

there were more then that... but not a crazy amount... the car company was around for i think 3 year before the owner got busted for cocaine...

Yeah the owner was a complete badass, he never went to jail I think, and kept all the money from the cocaine.

Yeah the owner was a complete badass' date=' he never went to jail I think, and kept all the money from the cocaine.[/quote']

mistaken again.