Sign in to follow this  
The_Q

i just don't seen any of these Fighters, except Demarques, ever doing much in the UFC

I think Wilks and Demarques is going to come down to the stand up' date=' and D's stand up... well... not that good... he also has a chin that is very questionable.

D wont win this fight on the ground either IMO, mainly because Wilks has a VERY solid ground game.[/quote']

Exactly, I had D but switched to Wilks after this fight. Dude has got killer stand-up, good clinch work (ask Lester) and his ground game is stellar. Wilks REALLY impressed me in this fight, and his last one too. Wilks in a late round TKO

Exactly' date=' I had D but switched to Wilks after this fight. Dude has got killer stand-up, good clinch work (ask Lester) and his ground game is stellar. Wilks REALLY impressed me in this fight, and his last one too. Wilks in a late round TKO[/quote']

Yeah that is when I realized that unless DeMarques passes Wilks in skill in the three months leading up to the finale, I cannot see him winning.

Demarques' only chance IMO is LNP... Even then I think it would be dangerous to lay in Wilks guard, especially if he has a strong guard for a BJJ Blackbelt (not sure where his guard game stands exactly though).

Demarques MAY have an advantage in wrestling, but I am not sure how much of an advantage he has to be honest.

Also, I just watched the weigh ins from last night, and it may be the way they were standing, but Wilks looks an awful lot bigger than Demarques. Both in terms of reach and muscle. Granted it was only a few second on film, but Demarques looked pretty gaunt thought? Even if they both come in with comparible skills after the few months of training, then this could make the difference.

But like I said, it could have just been the way I saw it.

none of the others impress me enough to think they could be legitamate contenders in the UFC.

maybe in a few years for a few of them (Ross).....but just not very impressed over all.

maybe after the show when they really start training and getting into better gyms? I dunno.

i just don't see a star emerging from this pack expect maybe demarques....and he needs to work on his cardio.

lol , your kidding , Demarques got his **** handed to him

lol ' date=' your kidding , Demarques got his **** handed to him[/quote']

Pretty easy to come and chime in after the fight, huh?

Congrats to Wilkes, and DaMarques.

none of the others impress me enough to think they could be legitamate contenders in the ufc.

Maybe in a few years for a few of them (ross).....but just not very impressed over all.

Maybe after the show when they really start training and getting into better gyms? I dunno.

I just don't see a star emerging from this pack expect maybe demarques....and he needs to work on his cardio.

eaten your words here man. Johnson was outclassed by a better fighter tonight. No excuses can support johnson in this. Wilkes was brilliant. Juijitswho i agree with you man, pearson will be a top contender in the next 2 years. He needs to ensure he gets into a good camp, att or wolfeslair would be ideal for him

Pretty easy to come and chime in after the fight' date=' huh?

Congrats to Wilkes, and DaMarques.[/quote']

aww wots wrong baby , you sound slighty miffed . go try to be smart with someone who cares , thats all you try to do on here , pick quotes and try to be the clever smart 1 , its old , seen it before , at least try something different , or at least pm me so otheres dont have to read your " im so cool look at me " replys

none of the others impress me enough to think they could be legitamate contenders in the UFC.

maybe in a few years for a few of them (Ross).....but just not very impressed over all.

maybe after the show when they really start training and getting into better gyms? I dunno.

i just don't see a star emerging from this pack expect maybe demarques....and he needs to work on his cardio.

Have you been supping on Grandpas special drink ???? Ermmmm what happened to Demarquez the glass Jaw Johnson ? He got his butt handed to him big style.

He should never have been in the final, he was lucky little Nick didnt knock his head off. But lets bet realistic here Wilks destroyed him with stand up and domindated him with his ground game

British all the way just like in Germany last week

Have you been supping on Grandpas special drink ???? Ermmmm what happened to Demarquez the glass Jaw Johnson ? He got his butt handed to him big style.

He should never have been in the final' date=' he was lucky little Nick didnt knock his head off. But lets bet realistic here Wilks destroyed him with stand up and domindated him with his ground game

British all the way just like in Germany last week[/quote']

Do you really think it is a good idea to come on here and talk **** to a mod? Just wondering.

You obviously know nothing about me, so keep your smart **** comments to yourself.

Do you really think it is a good idea to come on here and talk **** to a mod? Just wondering.

You obviously know nothing about me' date=' so keep your smart **** comments to yourself.[/quote']

he thinks hes cool and can do what i do.... kinda sad really...

I said i would reserve judgement till after the finale and i have , so imho i think Ross and Wilks who already have contracts deserve theirs , also i think Winner and Osipczak deserve another shot , also i think Johnson , Lester , Dent , Miller and Whitson and the guy who KO'd himself should get a crack in that order respectivley , but i have to say hats off to all the fighters right the through the series from the prelims to finale as they all had dreams and goals and balls to get in the octagon and lay it on the line , we may judge them on their character outside the cage but you gotta respect them for getting in the cage , well done each and everyone of you , and goodluck for the future regardless of what path you choose .

Pretty easy to come and chime in after the fight' date=' huh?

Congrats to Wilkes, and DaMarques.[/quote']

You can't really blame anyone for scoffing at the original poster of this thread its was a rather poor statement all said and done.

You can't really blame anyone for scoffing at the original poster of this thread its was a rather poor statement all said and done.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I think there is a lot of talent to come out of this years TUF though, I bet we'll see a fair few of them around in the near future. With a good camp I think a few can be contender in a couple of years.

Wow. That was a turn around.

The UK team looks pretty solid IMO. They did from day one. They have been hounded with injuries' date=' and silly hammer ideas. Some of them lacked confidence.

The US team didnt get to have the team they were looking for, which is sad. A lot of their team was ousted because of medical problems or not making weight.[/quote']

sing when youre winning you only sing when youre winning

I said i would reserve judgement till after the finale and i have ' date=' so imho i think Ross and Wilks who already have contracts deserve theirs , also i think Winner and Osipczak deserve another shot , also i think Johnson , Lester , Dent , Miller and Whitson and the guy who KO'd himself should get a crack in that order respectivley , but i have to say hats off to all the fighters right the through the series from the prelims to finale as they all had dreams and goals and balls to get in the octagon and lay it on the line , we may judge them on their character outside the cage but you gotta respect them for getting in the cage , well done each and everyone of you , and goodluck for the future regardless of what path you choose .[/quote']

you are spot on the first 4 have the ability to progress and develop the overall stregnth skills and conditioning mental and physical to make a good living in the cage.Johnson is a paper tiger, Lester is crushed,Dent is too much his own man, cant remember Miller and Whitson hasnt got enough heart or skills.I think the overall difference was intelligence under fire and if Nick can develop knock out power I think he will be the one that surprises you all, shame he just didnt have enough to stuff Damarques up his own butt. For me I thought the UK always had the upper hand and on the basis that Bisping is on the way up and Dan "taxi with the doors open" Henderson is nowhere near the man he was or even thinks he was Im gonna put my pocket money on Bisping. Rule Brittania marmalade and jam

You obviously know nothing about me' date=' so keep your smart **** comments to yourself.[/quote']

Look nobody is talking smart if you cant take it dont dish it out, threats are all well and good and granted you have the Power as a Mod to ban me and do what ever else you feel like doing within your superior powers as a mod but at the end of the day when its all said and done your still just a mod of site that operates forums for people to express their views opinions. You continue to quote others who have opinions saying all this rubbish but when it comes down to it you come out with mindless threats like this

"Do you really think it is a good idea to come on here and talk **** to a mod? Just wondering.

You obviously know nothing about me, so keep your smart **** comments to yourself"

I do not think I made any direct comments about you as a person??? But correct me if you feel i am wrong.

Being a mod does not give you the license to play god, fair enough you can suspend my account you can ban me you can tickle my feet, but is that something that is going to effect my life in the long run absolutley not. I will still wake up in the morning with my ?165k a year job, i will still buy tickets to all the major ufc events. I will still go to training on a night, i will still be allowed to eat my dinner when i want, go for a run when i feel. I react very well to threats by sitting back in my chair smiling as wide and free as I can.

Life goes on there is more to a forumn that to get all down and depressed about potentially you banning me.

I guess you get the impression coz you get to pick on other members throwing your weight and power about when your hidden behind a screen. But im not going to cry, curl up into a ball get all depressed because you ban me, life goes on I have other things to worry about like the fact I have a strawberry yoghurt that goes out of date today and i must eat that. So dont sit there getting all powerfull with me. I really am not fussed.

I apologise if you got offended by my opinions but somepeople make bold statements about how these brit lads will end up being nothing in ufc its offensive just the same. But i aint anti usa I adore forrest griffin and his style I admire Tito and think Rashad is an amazing fighting. Randy is the insperation to us all

Being a mod does not give you the license to play god' date=' fair enough you can suspend my account you can ban me you can tickle my feet, but is that something that is going to effect my life in the long run absolutley not.[b'] I will still wake up in the morning with my ?165k a year job[/b], i

Wow, you must have a massive **** too.

Look nobody is talking smart if you cant take it dont dish it out' date=' threats are all well and good and granted you have the Power as a Mod to ban me and do what ever else you feel like doing within your superior powers as a mod but at the end of the day when its all said and done your still just a mod of site that operates forums for people to express their views opinions. You continue to quote others who have opinions saying all this rubbish but when it comes down to it you come out with mindless threats like this

"Do you really think it is a good idea to come on here and talk **** to a mod? Just wondering.

You obviously know nothing about me, so keep your smart **** comments to yourself"

I do not think I made any direct comments about you as a person??? But correct me if you feel i am wrong.

Being a mod does not give you the license to play god, fair enough you can suspend my account you can ban me you can tickle my feet, but is that something that is going to effect my life in the long run absolutley not. I will still wake up in the morning with my ?165k a year job, i will still buy tickets to all the major ufc events. I will still go to training on a night, i will still be allowed to eat my dinner when i want, go for a run when i feel. I react very well to threats by sitting back in my chair smiling as wide and free as I can.

Life goes on there is more to a forumn that to get all down and depressed about potentially you banning me.

I guess you get the impression coz you get to pick on other members throwing your weight and power about when your hidden behind a screen. But im not going to cry, curl up into a ball get all depressed because you ban me, life goes on I have other things to worry about like the fact I have a strawberry yoghurt that goes out of date today and i must eat that. So dont sit there getting all powerfull with me. I really am not fussed.

I apologise if you got offended by my opinions but somepeople make bold statements about how these brit lads will end up being nothing in ufc its offensive just the same. But i aint anti usa I adore forrest griffin and his style I admire Tito and think Rashad is an amazing fighting. Randy is the insperation to us all[/quote']

i concur

i concur

Thanks everybody for your support. im osrry to start an argument off but far to many people think because they are mods on a site they have the reserved right to throw threats around. I am not the only one to be on the receiving end of his one sided opinions.

This forumn is for the MMA / UFC Fan we are entitled to our opinion without living in fear that our opinions may upset you as a mod. Maybe if your not happy with our opinions you should step down your obviosuly not able to remain impartial any longer.

Look nobody is talking smart if you cant take it dont dish it out' date=' threats are all well and good and granted you have the Power as a Mod to ban me and do what ever else you feel like doing within your superior powers as a mod but at the end of the day when its all said and done your still just a mod of site that operates forums for people to express their views opinions. You continue to quote others who have opinions saying all this rubbish but when it comes down to it you come out with mindless threats like this

I apologise if you got offended by my opinions but somepeople make bold statements about how these brit lads will end up being nothing in ufc its offensive just the same. But i aint anti usa I adore forrest griffin and his style I admire Tito and think Rashad is an amazing fighting. Randy is the insperation to us all[/quote']

Here here !

Thanks everybody for your support. im osrry to start an argument off but far to many people think because they are mods on a site they have the reserved right to throw threats around. I am not the only one to be on the receiving end of his one sided opinions.

Exactly, most mods dont ever get involved with the actual banter on the forums they merely remove swear words and remove trolls / spammers, they dont usually take an active - opinionated interest in the forum and they certainly dont shout their mouth off like this mod - theyre generally adult and professional. More than can be said of this Mod from what ive read on the forum !

Hi guys thanks again for the support. I just had to get that off my chest.

I want to make it clear i am not anti usa or anything like that. I have alot of friends in the states. My point here is there are a few (just like in the u.k) that give you guys a bad name. My example of this is as follows. I met a number of amercians in mexico everyday we would all play water volley ball. But if we was beating them they would be like one more game, one day we played 20 games until they finally won one and then it was ok to end the games. My point your wondering is this some americans NOT ALL are poor losers but it is defo the same for the british too we are no different. But when that happens i would expect you all to be the same and defend each other. Demarquez was very respectful last night and for that I would shake his hand and say well done good fight you gave it your all. But just one week ago Marcus Davis was a disgrace refusing to shake hands and then going on about how he should have won. It may have been close but I would hope 95% of fans would see that Marcus didnt win that fight he got battered in round 2 and 3, you could see at the end of 2 he could barely stand. To prove the point further Marcus is not medically suspended as a result of the beating. Im a pure MMA fan you will never ever here me boo no matter what is happening in the fight, i dont go for the blood the gore i gore to see to warriors battle it out to see who is the best. IF they win by ko, tko, submisison Im happy if its points im happy. But i am even more happy if at the end of the fight they come over shake hands and move on to the enxt battle in the career.

i am MIKEBISPING and i had to change my name! i told you that demarques was nothing special and that james would destroy him..wilk's submissions are outstanding and he hurt johnson straight away with a straight right hand...lol emarques has a big mouth that got shut up with ease

I quoted the wrong person. It was Capcorns comment I was referring to.

I do not pick on anyone, or throw my weight around. You as well, know nothing about me, so stop trying to act like you do.

But I will say that I would have no problem whatsoever banning you as well.

Hi guys thanks again for the support. I just had to get that off my chest.

LMAO, You had three guys say something to you and you act like the whole forum agrees with you. That is very funny. I bet you would have a hard time finding three more.

aww wots wrong baby ' date=' you sound slighty miffed . go try to be smart with someone who cares , thats all you try to do on here , pick quotes and try to be the clever smart 1 , its old , seen it before , at least try something different , or at least pm me so otheres dont have to read your " im so cool look at me " replys[/quote']

This is the comment that was directed to me. The one that I meant to quote.

But, I am glad I quoted yours, cause now I know.

LMAO' date=' You had three guys say something to you and you act like the whole forum agrees with you. That is very funny. I bet you would have a hard time finding three more.[/quote']

i rest my case on my earlier post , and still you dont see it , your supposed to be an adult but all you really want is forum groupies hanging off your nuts to give your ego a boost , although now your adding to your " quote someone and try to demean there post with a sarcastic put down " to "and if that dont work , ill threaten them off my forum " how dare they not conform to my ego trips

i rest my case on my earlier post ' date=' and still you dont see it , your supposed to be an adult but all you really want is forum groupies hanging off your nuts to give your ego a boost , although now your adding to your " quote someone and try to demean there post with a sarcastic put down " to "and if that dont work , ill threaten them off my forum " how dare they not conform to my ego trips[/quote']

Your post to me crossed the line. If you do not like that line, go somewhere else. Or keep crossing it, and get banned. Simple enough.

Exactly' date=' most mods dont ever get involved with the actual banter on the forums they merely remove swear words and remove trolls / spammers, they dont usually take an active - opinionated interest in the forum and they certainly dont shout their mouth off like this mod - theyre generally adult and professional. More than can be said of this Mod from what ive read on the forum ![/quote']

Your post to me crossed the line. If you do not like that line' date=' go somewhere else. Or keep crossing it, and get banned. Simple enough.[/quote']

Jesus --------- G-Low what is wrong with you man, were you bullied as a kid or something ? Is this how you extract your revenege I dont care if i get 1million people supporting me I was showing my gratitude to the ones that felt the need to say something, you know speak up against a wrong. Who cares if you ban me, take the pleasure enjoy yourself and do it. But why go around being so rude, abusive and adopting a bullying tactic to the poeple that make this forumn what it is. In anyrole I have managed to adapt and realise that everybody is replaceble in a job they do. I hire and fire people all day and think nothing more of it as it doesnt affect me. So you banning me from the ufc forumn is nothing.

What is the worst I could do write a letter on my pre printed letter head and direct it at the owners of the UFC site documenting my complaint about how I and a number of others are being treated by a mod who is taking pleasure in bullying other users because that is all it results in. This is not a concentration camp where you get punished for not doing as your told. Nobody is being abusive nobody is being racist nobody has called you names or threatenend you. So why spit your dummy out of your pram and start calling people and threating to ban them.

Research your Job role understand what it is your supposed to be doing, and then finally apply those rules to your role.

I have started the first part for you by doing some research

What Are Moderators?

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating. They are there to oversea and be impartial in the day to day posts ensuring the site functions correctly.

Just relax my friend as I have said previously i have an important role to play in my business but you dont see me threating to ban people, and hit them with my whip.

Thanks

Martin

Go for it man. I have modded for the UFC for 5 years. I think I am safe.

Did you read the original comment that started all this? I made a mistake and quoted the wrong person. I told you this.

And now, you continue to insult me. "G-Low" "were you bullied as a kid" And, trying to talk down to me. It is laughable to say the least.

See, you are trying to make this personal, when it is not.

If you would like to continue to try and troll me it will only end one way. Just know that.

Did you read the original comment that started all this? I made a mistake and quoted the wrong person. I told you this.

And now' date=' you continue to insult me. "G-Low" "were you bullied as a kid" And, trying to talk down to me. It is laughable to say the least.

If you would like to continue to try and troll me it will only end one way. Just know that.[/quote']

And now' date=' you continue to insult me. "G-Low" "were you bullied as a kid"

If you would like to continue to try and troll me it will only end one way. Just know that.[/quote']

It will end in one way, you see it is a threat again what is wrong with you. I appreciate you mis quoted me I accept it as an apology but your missing the point you are actually absuing your pwer your attempting to bully somebody through a forumn

As I said in my earlier post I still have a yoghurt that is due its sell by date today and that is something concerns me, not whether i stay or go on ufc forumn that I could quite easily re-join at a later date.

5 years in most terms is a short time to be employed. My last employer worked for me for 15 years, and I terminated his contract 2 weeks before xmas, You may ask did it bother me no its not my job and i sleep at night, because why ?? I still get my pay package I dont care.

As defined in the oxford dictonary

1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner. See Synonyms at intimidate.

2. To make (one's way) aggressively.

which by your statement : - If you would like to continue to try and troll me it will only end one way. Just know that

in us law it covers the following

An expression of the intent to hurt or punish another: intimidation, menace. See warn/invite.

An indication of impending danger or harm: foreboding, forewarning, thundercloud. Idioms: gathering clouds, storm clouds. See foresight.

One regarded as an imminent danger: menace, sword of Damocles. Idioms: clear and present danger. See safety/danger.

You are personally attacking me by threating to ban me, that is my point now instead of going on and on about it we could both be men here and do 1 of 2 things appologise for our indiscretions or 2 settle it like real men UFC Style.

As I said in my earlier post I still have a yoghurt that is due its sell by date today and that is something concerns me, not whether i stay or go on ufc forumn that I could quite easily re-join at a later date.

So why continue this pointless victimless attack on a member from the u.k especially as the UFC and its owners are attempting to break into the european market, by any defination an attack on an influential person in the u.k market would quite probably not be the most intelligent thing to do, especially as this person my quite frankly be well respected with a well known IT Company that you currently hold a position with. So can we not agree to disagree on this post ? In the interest of all parties.

Brendan Riley

Chief Ex IBM UK and Ireland

P.S Nobody is safe in this day and age. We are in the middle of a recession we need to be more accountable to our actions.

i rest my case on my earlier post ' date=' and still you dont see it , your supposed to be an adult but all you really want is forum groupies hanging off your nuts to give your ego a boost , although now your adding to your " quote someone and try to demean there post with a sarcastic put down " to "and if that dont work , ill threaten them off my forum " how dare they not conform to my ego trips[/quote']

Your an idiot. As far as Mods go, G__row and Brewster are the most fair of any I have ever met on ANY forum. If you tried this crap on Sherdog you'd have been banned 4 times already!!

Your an idiot. As far as Mods go' date=' G__row and Brewster are the most fair of any I have ever met on ANY forum. If you tried this crap on Sherdog you'd have been banned 4 times already!![/quote']

god your linked as his buddy makes your argument illegible. guess what this isnt the sherdog who in there capacity as a formun are run in a shocking manner

god your linked as his buddy makes your argument illegible.
This sentence makes no sense. How does my being G__rows "buddy" make what I said unreadable??

guess what this isnt the sherdog who in there capacity as a formun are run in a shocking manner

This comment just made my point. So how about laying off the Mods on this site, because they could be a LOT worse!!!

This sentence makes no sense. How does my being G__rows "buddy" make what I said unreadable??

This comment just made my point. So how about laying off the Mods on this site' date=' because they could be a LOT worse!!![/quote']

It means you have no argument.............................

I stand by everything I have said in this thread.

You signed your name as "Martin" after one post, then "Brendan Riley" in another.

Not sure what IBM or selling yogurt has to do with this forum. You also said you fired your employer. Not to nick pick, but there are some inconsistencies in your posts.

"victimless attack on a member from the u.k"-again, I say that you know nothing about me. I do not care where anyone is from. Sorry if you do not realize this.

I will say also that your posts are full of improper English that make them a little difficult to decipher.

It means you have no argument.............................

What you typed doesn't say that.

For someone who likes to post the definitions of words' date=' your command of the English language sucks!

Unless you can tell me where and how :

"god your linked as his buddy makes your argument illegible"

says I have no argument? Your phrase says my friendship with G makes what I typed unreadable. Here I'll take a page from you

[b']illegible[/b]- Il*leg"i*ble\, a. Incapable of being read; not legible; as, illegible handwriting; an illegible inscription. -- Il*leg"i*ble*ness, n. -- Il*leg"i*bly, adv.

LOL' date=' I am going to the pool. Be back after a little bit.[/quote']

LOL Huh pass me a beer HUH Huh.

My post have errors because Im busy and type rather fast. Im sorry if your two collective minds cannot comprehend that.

At end of the day the yogurt part is saying i have far more things to worry about its called sarcasm research the word, and then take your time to digest. I can do this all night I have some time spare for you.

The whole point of this argument has been wrapped up in the abusiveness. The point here is the You G-Low has persisted in bullying and harrassing anybody who has an opinion that you as GOD (I Mean Mod sorry i forgot what the differance was for a while) do not agree with. You have done it for a while now and anybody who attempts to stand up against you gets a threat of a ban or actually gets banned you abuse your position.

This is not a dictatorship, you sit there deciding if somebody is being abusive or racist yet you do not judge yourself. But you are quite able to rope your buddy into the argument so that he can put his 6 cents in, when infact its particularly not welcome in the argument. I simply defended the minority from your continous abusive and down right dispicable behaviour to those who actually make this forumn a success. Anybody can get somebody to sing their praises, lets look at Hitler doing the war, he managed to get an entire Army with the exception of an odd few to back him to agree to everything he said or did they followed him and as a result 7million jews where executed. No this isnt going to that extreme but hitler started as a basic speaker and then his following grew until he was the leader of a nation. I have no doubt in my head that will never ever happen to you ever.

But how long does this need to go on for, till be both agree to disagree ???

You certainly have your faults, and i guess i may not be perfect but nevertheless we are entitled to our opinions with our fear of repercussion.

LOL Huh pass me a beer HUH Huh.

My post have errors because Im busy and type rather fast. Im sorry if your two collective minds cannot comprehend that.

At end of the day the yogurt part is saying i have far more things to worry about its called sarcasm research the word' date=' and then take your time to digest. I can do this all night I have some time spare for you.

The whole point of this argument has been wrapped up in the abusiveness. The point here is the You G-Low has persisted in bullying and harrassing anybody who has an opinion that you as GOD (I Mean Mod sorry i forgot what the differance was for a while) do not agree with. You have done it for a while now and anybody who attempts to stand up against you gets a threat of a ban or actually gets banned you abuse your position.

This is not a dictatorship, you sit there deciding if somebody is being abusive or racist yet you do not judge yourself. But you are quite able to rope your buddy into the argument so that he can put his 6 cents in, when infact its particularly not welcome in the argument. I simply defended the minority from your continous abusive and down right dispicable behaviour to those who actually make this forumn a success. Anybody can get somebody to sing their praises, lets look at Hitler doing the war, he managed to get an entire Army with the exception of an odd few to back him to agree to everything he said or did they followed him and as a result 7million jews where executed. No this isnt going to that extreme but hitler started as a basic speaker and then his following grew until he was the leader of a nation. I have no doubt in my head that will never ever happen to you ever.

But how long does this need to go on for, till be both agree to disagree ???

You certainly have your faults, and i guess i may not be perfect but nevertheless we are entitled to our opinions with our fear of repercussion.[/quote']

He WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God what is so hard to understand about that? He misquoted. Your whole argument with him was pointless. What he said was meant for another poster.

But I'm done with this whole thing because its an argument that has point. It was just a miscommunication

I suggest you PM Brewster with your concerns.

To say that I abuse my "powers" against someone who continues to disrespect and flame is quite funny. You continue to try and bait me. Changing my name to "G-Low" and questioning my intelligence.

This whole thing started by someone attacking me. How about you read the whole thing.

And as far as what goes on with other posters, you have no idea what has gone on here with certain people. So do not try to judge what you do not know.

Cmon you lot, its a sport, and therefore a game. There are winners and losers in games. My 10 year old son beat my all time Crazy Taxi high score the other night. Had to congratulate him but was devastated!

I will get it back!

A bit of fire makes the forum good, but personal attacks, threats, and general bad manners there are no excuses for.

I think both of the antagonists should back up and publicly apologise to each other and show some humility. The whole idea is that people from all nationalites and ethnicities can effectively communicate about MMA without breaking out into a he said/she said war of words, with racism and intollerance taking centre stage.

I had been on this forum 5 mins and had the racism card pulled on me. No need to be so quick to drop on people like that, it will drive prospective members, (and no doubt PPV money) from this website.

And anyway, US got wooped neatly!!!

Ha!

Cmon you lot' date=' its a sport, and therefore a game. There are winners and losers in games. My 10 year old son beat my all time Crazy Taxi high score the other night. Had to congratulate him but was devastated!

I will get it back!

A bit of fire makes the forum good, but personal attacks, threats, and general bad manners there are no excuses for.

I think both of the antagonists should back up and publicly apologise to each other and show some humility. The whole idea is that people from all nationalites and ethnicities can effectively communicate about MMA without breaking out into a he said/she said war of words, with racism and intollerance taking centre stage.

I had been on this forum 5 mins and had the racism card pulled on me. No need to be so quick to drop on people like that, it will drive prospective members, (and no doubt PPV money) from this website.

And anyway, US got wooped neatly!!!

Ha![/quote']

LOL, I agree with most of this. Nothing wrong with a little rivalry, but we all nee to be respectful.

Your an idiot. As far as Mods go' date=' G__row and Brewster are the most fair of any I have ever met on ANY forum. If you tried this crap on Sherdog you'd have been banned 4 times already!![/quote']

From G_row himself no less " With the growing number of people posting on this site, I need to let everyone know that there are instances where I do not have the time to go and remove insults such as "idiot" "moron" and "random curse word" from posts. Saying, "well that is dumb" is different then saying "you are dumb."

its seems you can call people names if you are Defending him , selective Modding , as he has said himself , he is the mod with all the powers and he could have removed it if he wanted to , i dont think he needs you to fight his corner ,

From G_row himself no less " With the growing number of people posting on this site' date=' I need to let everyone know that there are instances where I do not have the time to go and remove insults such as "idiot" "moron" and "random curse word" from posts. Saying, "well that is dumb" is different then saying "you are dumb."

its seems you can call people names if you are Defending him , selective Modding , as he has said himself , he is the mod with all the powers and he could have removed it if he wanted to , i dont think he needs you to fight his corner ,[/quote']

This is actually good point.

I shouldn't have said that. I just get mad when I see people talking out of their ****.

BTW check around, I don't say things like this very often so when I do, they are probably true! I get along with everyone on this forum. But I don't like people talking bad about it, the posters, OR the Mods who work there butts off ( for FREE) and take time out of their lives to make our experience as posters more enjoyable. It really is a thankless job that people need to realize is more of a pain than you like to think! Just have a little respect for the people that keep this site clean and running very well, thats all I'm saying :)

JJW isn't the only one who's going to stand up for G_Row. He's a good moderator and JJW is a good guy as well. Okay I get it, you're mad because he went off on you because of a misquote. What G_Row said wasn't even that bad. Get over it please, there was no need to get defensive. You could have set him straight from the very get-go by saying something along the lines of, "G_Row, I don't think you have the right guy." Instead, you decided to attack him and insult him.

Personally, I don't see what attacking a moderator is going to do for you. It doesn't make you tough and it certainly doesn't instill a sense of manhood.

All you really have to do is apologize at this point. Whats so hard about that?