Sign in to follow this  
The_Q

i just don't seen any of these Fighters, except Demarques, ever doing much in the UFC

Yeh this TUF was a waste as far as what it is going to produce for future fights. Frankie Lester getting pwned again in the octagon was pretty much an idea of the kind of fighters the UFC put together to face off against the UK.

You Sir are a bounder and a cad,if I had my glovers with me I slap you across the face and call you out :)

none of the others impress me enough to think they could be legitamate contenders in the UFC.

maybe in a few years for a few of them (Ross).....but just not very impressed over all.

maybe after the show when they really start training and getting into better gyms? I dunno.

i just don't see a star emerging from this pack expect maybe demarques....and he needs to work on his cardio.

you american? is that a pint of bitter you have there?

The reason the fighters dont seem very impressive is because half of them are from the UK.

OOOOH did i say that?

you seem to be forgetting that the UK kicked the YANKS asses,

OOOOH, did i say that?

Yeh this TUF was a waste as far as what it is going to produce for future fights. Frankie Lester getting pwned again in the octagon was pretty much an idea of the kind of fighters the UFC put together to face off against the UK.

aww , bless, do you need a tissue? we (UK) may have wiped the floor with the USA, but you can at least take comfort in the fact that hendo beat bisping at tennis.

MMAd4it' date=' I am very proud of my Country as well. Could you please calm down?[/quote']

And also MMAd4it... could you also learn to use the multiquote function as well? Thanks.

I agree with GR... there's nothing wrong with national pride, but calm down bud. Just as one should be gracious in defeat, you should be gracious in victory.

And also MMAd4it... could you also learn to use the multiquote function as well? Thanks.

I agree with GR... there's nothing wrong with national pride' date=' but calm down bud. Just as one should be gracious in defeat, you should be gracious in victory.[/quote']

Here, here

"WE" didn't do anything the fighters did

Here' date=' here

"WE" didn't do anything the fighters did[/quote']

LOL, I made a comment like this and caught crap for it.

OMG!!!...

.. its hilarious that this US vs UK thing is still lingering...

UK didnt win anything, FIGHTERS from the UK won. Team USA wouldnt have won anything either... their fighters would have.

The fact that people from each country are taking Pride out of this is really just them trying to get some spotlight... you sat on your couch and watched them win, you didnt do anything else... and your countries had little to do with the win or loss...

Now... can we all get over it?

OMG!!!...

UK didnt win anything' date=' FIGHTERS from the UK won. Team USA wouldnt have won anything either... their fighters would have.

The fact that people from each country are taking Pride out of this is really just them trying to get some spotlight... you sat on your couch and watched them win, you didnt do anything else... and your countries had little to do with the win or loss...

Now... can we all get over it?[/quote']

I am British 100% through and through and proud of the fighters that did well in TUF 9 but gotta say I agree totally with this.

We can brag all we want when Bisping destroys Hen....sorry, won't go there.

I am British 100% through and through and proud of the fighters that did well in TUF 9 but gotta say I agree totally with this.

We can brag all we want when Bisping destroys Hen....sorry' date=' won't go there.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! Now, that tickled me!!! :cool::D:p

OMG!!!...

UK didnt win anything' date=' FIGHTERS from the UK won. Team USA wouldnt have won anything either... their fighters would have.

Now... can we all get over it?[/quote']

Been asking that for weeks......

It really should just be friendly banter!

what?? you threated to hit members on another thread with your pink fussy purse!!! Not even low down dirty bisbing bashing canadian like me like me does that. Mind you I do like to start sh!t too.

Yo JJW keep an eye on this one she's a spitfire.....LOL J/K ;)

Haha! For the record, when they mentioned handbags at dawn, I merely said I would like the pink fluffy one. I could have said Balenciaga bag, but then, you boys wouldn't understand lol.

Haha! For the record' date=' when they mentioned handbags at dawn, I merely said I would like the pink fluffy one. I could have said Balenciaga bag, but then, you boys wouldn't understand lol.[/quote']

your right you lost me on that one... :o

Has no choice! Lol. He's my beatch! ;)

that's what I thought............ I wasn't hard to figure it out I just took one look at your profile pic!! RRRRAAARR!!!

MMAd4it' date=' I am very proud of my Country as well. Could you please calm down?[/quote']

i`m always calm, its just abit of fun, dont like the comments then just pay no attention to them.

i`m always calm' date=' its just abit of fun, dont like the comments then just pay no attention to them.[/quote']

Huh?? Really?? Did you just tell me not to pay attention to your comments??

I agree with GR... there's nothing wrong with national pride' date=' but calm down bud. Just as one should be gracious in defeat, you should be gracious in victory.[/quote']

Its not that i believe i won anything im just pruod of the uk team and you cant tell me for one minute that there havent been alot of americans on here bragging about how great their fighters are so i guess im as entitled to my opinion as they are, i also see people on here saying how the tuf9 season was talentless with fighters who have little chance of progression in the ufc, i feel the need to defend that just as much as i would feel the need to defend and american fighter who was being slated unfairly, end of story.

if you just want to suck up to each other and agree with each other all the live long day maybe you should swap mobile numbers and do that **** away from forums where others feel they have the right to an opinion without being slated by people who just happem to be moderators or senior members etc... it is after all a forum based on discussion and opinion and not what YOU want to hear.

Its not that i believe i won anything im just pruod of the uk team and you cant tell me for one minute that there havent been alot of americans on here bragging about how great their fighters are so i guess im as entitled to my opinion as they are' date=' i also see people on here saying how the tuf9 season was talentless with fighters who have little chance of progression in the ufc, i feel the need to defend that just as much as i would feel the need to defend and american fighter who was being slated unfairly, end of story.

if you just want to suck up to each other and agree with each other all the live long day maybe you should swap mobile numbers and do that **** away from forums where others feel they have the right to an opinion without being slated by people who just happem to be moderators or senior members etc... it is after all a forum based on discussion and opinion and not what YOU want to hear.[/quote']

What is it with you? You obviously have not read much on here. Your post are hard to read. It's called a period.

What is it with you? You obviously have not read much on here. Your post are hard to read. It's called a period.

Or a 'full stop' to us limeys! lol, I have a friend who writes emails like that. It takes 3 or 4 goes to get the jist of it.

Its not that i believe i won anything im just pruod of the uk team and you cant tell me for one minute that there havent been alot of americans on here bragging about how great their fighters are so i guess im as entitled to my opinion as they are' date=' i also see people on here saying how the tuf9 season was talentless with fighters who have little chance of progression in the ufc, i feel the need to defend that just as much as i would feel the need to defend and american fighter who was being slated unfairly, end of story.

if you just want to suck up to each other and agree with each other all the live long day maybe you should swap mobile numbers and do that **** away from forums where others feel they have the right to an opinion without being slated by people who just happem to be moderators or senior members etc... it is after all a forum based on discussion and opinion and not what YOU want to hear.[/quote']

For the record, I cheered for the Brits and I'm an American. I don't care about the nationalities of the fighters... just the talent. To be honest, I'm rather sick of the "we kicked their ****" mentality that you and a couple of others share. Quit buying into the marketing campaign.

If Hendo beats Bisping then I should have the right to come on here and blast you to no end with it... by your accounts. Because as it appears to me... you have the attitude that since "your" fighters won, you have the right to stick our "American noses" in the losses we took. Grow up guy. As for the guys who were hyping up the American fighters... I disagreed with that too. I never personally hyped up anyone. I picked out guys that I liked because of their attitudes and how well they fought.

You have every right to be proud, but if you're going to talk smack... do it to the guys who talked smack to you. Just realize that 90% of us didnt really care whether the Americans or the Brits won... we just wanted to see the BEST FIGHTERS win.

For the record' date=' I cheered for the Brits and I'm an American. I don't care about the nationalities of the fighters... just the talent. To be honest, I'm rather sick of the "we kicked their ****" mentality that you and a couple of others share. Quit buying into the marketing campaign.

If Hendo beats Bisping then I should have the right to come on here and blast you to no end with it... by your accounts. Because as it appears to me... you have the attitude that since "your" fighters won, you have the right to stick our "American noses" in the losses we took. Grow up guy. As for the guys who were hyping up the American fighters... I disagreed with that too. I never personally hyped up anyone. I picked out guys that I liked because of their attitudes and how well they fought.

You have every right to be proud, but if you're going to talk smack... do it to the guys who talked smack to you. Just realize that 90% of us didnt really care whether the Americans or the Brits won... we just wanted to see the BEST FIGHTERS win.[/quote']

I totally agree with you. The people who claimed 'we kicked your asses' make our country look bad. I was, however, cheering for the UK but when we won I wasn't like "HELL YEAH WE WON HAHA UK RULEZ". I want Bisping to win as I want a UK to win a UFC Championship, however I think he will get his **** kicked by The Spider. Theres the side of me that wants Hendo to win though, so that these Brits shut up about 'us' winning TUF, although it was the fighters themselves.

I think it's just an overload of testosterone!! :P

I agree, it just p*sses me off so much. But I suppose alot of Americans would do the same if TUF had an all American final.

Nah F$ck that' date=' everyone trying to be all civil. I bet my life you UK bastards were sitting in front of that tv rooting for your fighters and making fun of the USA and its fighters. I bet anything in the world you laughed your assess of when we cheered USA on the show and thought to yourself how cheesy and lame we are. You wanted us to lose and you had a long list of reasons why and an arsenal of pent up criticism for American's. AND then with all that you come here and act all proper n sh$t. Say what you mean f$ckers.

As for me, you UK fighters didnt even exist for me. You were just some rookies who havent even evolved your skills in the UK the way we have in the USA. I found nothing interesting about you and nothing impressive and was neutral to everything you did. I dont care about your fighters and i strongly believe none of them will make a dent in the UFC.

Dont sugar coat things, you only make yourself look like a liar.[/quote']

First off, I'm not a bastard.

Yeah, I sure did shout for my team, I also liked Cameron Dollar on the American Team, I thought that Bisping and his water throwing tantrum at Demarques was wrong.

Do not label me with the others on here. I have NOT sugar coated nothing on here, let's get that straight!! You're the serious one with a problem!! You can shove your views up your ****, you seem to me to be a fooking prick!! You seem to stereotype us all in the same category!!

You don't like it when a Brit comes back at ya, yet you're big enough to give the ****? Big man! I'm telling you now, I had no ****ing problem on here with anyone, I didn't give a flying **** about the bantering, it was merely a joke when I mentioned all the testosterone and yet you came at me?

Bring it.

Oh and for the record...... Is this all because we like Bisping? Jesus! Grow up! I've said in other posts, when it was Bisping v Leben, I screamed for Leben!! I don't care if he's British or not, if I like him, I'll back him!!

I agree' date=' it just p*sses me off so much. But I suppose alot of Americans would do the same if TUF had an all American final.[/quote']

Oh no, we wont make a dent in UFC.... (Mod Edit)

Oh no' date=' we wont make a dent in UFC.... Prick![/quote']

Did you call me a prick, or was it directed at that other guy?

Seriously, what the hell. I wanted DeMarques Johnson to beat Wilkes cause Wilkes fighting for UK is wrong seeing as he has lied in the USA for alot of his life.

Not you Jordan' date=' ****wad.

Yeah, I thought that Wilkes shouldn't have been on the Brit team as he livesin the US!![/quote']

Wilkes did do pretty good though. Johnson was expecting a standing game, but when Wilkes took it to the ground, Johnson had no idea what to do.

But I am totally rooting for Ross Pearson, that guy is a beast. When do you think his first fight will be?

The sooner the better lol. I am loving Ross!! He was my fave on the try outs!! :)I think it could be 101/102 or maybe a fight night!! Soon, hopefully!!!

Wilkes still should have gone to US team I think.

ok i am a american and you must be crazy if you think that ross and james are not going to make a dent in the ufc..... and as for bisbing i am a big fan and i hope he beats hendo's **** and gains some respect

ok i am a american and you must be crazy if you think that ross and james are not going to make a dent in the ufc..... and as for bisbing i am a big fan and i hope he beats hendo's **** and gains some respect

Oh my God!! I am soooo impressed right now!! Can you please say that again when that dipsh!t comes back and peeves me off? :)

you`d probably know all about periods judging by your photo, oh and obviously burger king, you`d know plenty about them too !! so go ahead and ban me ********!!

Did you call me a prick' date=' or was it directed at that other guy?

Seriously, what the hell. I wanted DeMarques Johnson to beat Wilkes cause Wilkes fighting for UK is wrong seeing as he has lied in the USA for alot of his life.[/quote']

its not about where they live..... its about where they were born!!