Sign in to follow this  
The_Q

i just don't seen any of these Fighters, except Demarques, ever doing much in the UFC

I was going to run this by you and brewster before I did it, But I guess you handled it already Super G :) tight work. You gave him every chance and I even warned him as well. So don't feel bad at all.

Im not saying the UK fighters are a complete failure but none of them offer anything new and special to the UFC. They are basic fighters with skills- no real talent or something about them that sets them apart from other fighters in their generation or on the show.

Just look at the past TUF shows and see the fighters now and youll see something special in most of them.

Forrest- a barnyard brawler with mediocre skills but tons of commitment in the sport

Diego- the anger' date=' the commitment, the fire and spirit is still burning in this guy.

Rashad- the underdog who always seemed to pull out victories against better opponents

Thats just a few to mention- now i look at this seasons TUF and i dont see anything especially interesting or proper about these guys to say they are going to do big things. They won yes, but come on- look at the USA competition. The guys were obviously poor fighters and they got 2 free wins from a battered and inexperienced Lester and another guy quick. The made winning the season a little easier for them.[/quote']

This is old news, my friend. Forrest and Rashad could not have won TUF then the title back to back. The UK winners will now benefit from better training camps and will gain experience from facing better opponents.

I was going to run this by you and brewster before I did it' date=' But I guess you handled it already Super G :) tight work. You gave him every chance and I even warned him as well. So don't feel bad at all.[/quote']

He shouldn't feell bad at all ! Power to G!!! SH!T i'm drunk :(

This is old news' date=' my friend. Forrest and Rashad could not have won TUF then the title back to back. The UK winners will now benefit from better training camps and will gain experience from facing better opponents.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more well said Hamer

This makes no sense whatsoever. Are you talking about the female in my AV? That is not me' date=' but she is a very dear friend, and the wife of an UFC vet. I can promise you would would change your tone if he was standing in front of you.[/quote']

im lovin all the double standards on here!!!

i know that mods on most forums seem to think that their opinion is the only one that counts but they usually stick to the rules set out.. not the case in here it seems.

dude, you cant go threatening people like that and then ban them for stickin up for themselves.

You are sayings things about the wrong person on a UFC website my friend. You know absolutely nothing about the amazing person who is in G-row's profile pic. She does not post here' date=' so you do not say anything negative about her. She has done more positive things for the entire MMA community than you could ever dream about. Randy Couture loves that woman as much as me and G-row, so careful or we'll sick Randy on ya ;) mind you her husband who at 6'8" 270lbs could probably squash ya pretty good himself.

And I have no problem banning you if you keep that up...[/quote']

omg more threats!!!!

you gotta start stickin to the rules, now whos gonna ban who huh?

im lovin all the double standards on here!!!

i know that mods on most forums seem to think that their opinion is the only one that counts but they usually stick to the rules set out.. not the case in here it seems.

dude' date=' you cant go threatening people like that and then ban them for stickin up for themselves.[/quote']

Exactly how did I threaten anyone? Can you read? Did you not see what all was said to get him banned? I mean really? Did you? Did you see the crap last week? Or the week before that? Obviously not. And I did not threaten anyone. I simply pointed out the fact that he may talk crap through his keyboard about the person in my AV, but he would not do so if that persons husband was in front of him. That is not a threat. It is an observation. Do you know the difference?

Exactly how did I threaten anyone? Can you read? Did you not see what all was said to get him banned? I mean really? Did you? Did you see the crap last week? Or the week before that? Obviously not. And I did not threaten anyone. I simply pointed out the fact that he may talk crap through his keyboard about the person in my AV' date=' but he would not do so if that persons husband was in front of him. That is not a threat. It is an observation. Do you know the difference?[/quote']

I was wondering where the mods were hiding at.

omg more threats!!!!

you gotta start stickin to the rules' date=' now whos gonna ban who huh?[/quote']

Again, this makes no sense. But thanks for your input.

Exactly how did I threaten anyone? Can you read? Did you not see what all was said to get him banned? I mean really? Did you? Did you see the crap last week? Or the week before that? Obviously not. And I did not threaten anyone. I simply pointed out the fact that he may talk crap through his keyboard about the person in my AV' date=' but he would not do so if that persons husband was in front of him. That is not a threat. It is an observation. Do you know the difference?[/quote']

no i havent seen what this person wrote the week before, maybe coz there has been no posts by this member the week before !

at the end of the day the person wrote something about you and you and your buddies twisted it and you all ganged up and bullied him, you put him in a corner and he came out fighting..not surprisingly

as a mod you used your power on this forum to push a member into getting himself banned, that is the actions of a typical keyboard bully mod, which is what you and your mates are.

shame on you all for not allowing someone to have an opinion of there own that may conflict with yours

no i havent seen what this person wrote the week before' date=' maybe coz there has been no posts by this member the week before !

at the end of the day the person wrote something about you and you and your buddies twisted it and you all ganged up and bullied him, you put him in a corner and he came out fighting..not surprisingly

as a mod you used your power on this forum to push a member into getting himself banned, that is the actions of a typical keyboard bully mod, which is what you and your mates are.

shame on you all for not allowing someone to have an opinion of there own that may conflict with yours[/quote']

Must say, I have heard this before........

no i havent seen what this person wrote the week before' date=' maybe coz there has been no posts by this member the week before !

shame on you all for not allowing someone to have an opinion of there own that may conflict with yours[/quote']

I do not censor anyone's opinions here. You are way off base.

If requiring people to post within the rules is too much for you to deal with, then I would suggest not posting here. Not trying to be a jerk, but Brewster and I have modded for the UFC for years. We know what we are doing.

Must say' date=' I have heard this before........[/quote']

Yes, and so have I. But in almost every other case, I have received an apology after the person read more on here and realized how things were.

I would say the mods on here a very lenient and alot more people would have been banned or banned sooner for some of the things they have said on other forums.

Yes' date=' and so have I. But in almost every other case, I have received an apology after the person read more on here and realized how things were.[/quote']

Yeah i know man, I respect you and your decisions you know that.

Sometimes your army of footsoldiers pop in and make it worse though, and like I said that time I think you are fully capable of making your own stand without intervention.

Message is, let the mods mod and no need to posse up. only 2 men in the octagon/ring at the same time it aint a street fight.

Peace bruv. Not aimed at you at all.

Yeah i know man' date=' I respect you and your decisions you know that.

Sometimes your army of footsoldiers pop in and make it worse though, and like I said that time I think you are fully capable of making your own stand without intervention.

Message is, let the mods mod and no need to posse up. only 2 men in the octagon/ring at the same time it aint a street fight.

Peace bruv. Not aimed at you at all.[/quote']

Right on man, no offense taken.

Is all this fighting still happening? God its getting really old. I think people need to get over things a little faster rather than beating a dead horse.

its all about schoonover. he is going to tear some **** up buddy. so think about that now and again later when u see him kicking the **** of your favorite light heavy weight or even heavy weight

its all about schoonover. he is going to tear some **** up buddy. so think about that now and again later when u see him kicking the **** of your favorite light heavy weight or even heavy weight

Eh?

Did Demarques still get a contract? I know he was beat by Wilks, but I've heard of people who didn't win was still awarded a contract. Would like to see him compete in the UFC personally.