Sign in to follow this  
pneadi

this needs to happen

nick diaz needs to brought back home to the UFC...

forget what has gone on in his personal life the guy is a class fighter.

nick diaz needs to brought back home to the UFC...

forget what has gone on in his personal life the guy is a class fighter.

I love the Diaz boys. Yeah they are over the top. It puts "flavor" in the mix. I just crack up when they are flipping everyone off. Its making me laugh right now. lol So they tune-up a bit. Big deal. So do a lot of elite atheletes. Heck even Govenors and some Presidents tune on the chron. Relax. pfffffffffffffffffffft ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

Diaz is a good fighter but to be great he needs to grow up.For all we know diaz was demanding things like having 50 friends in the octagon after the fight.He is doing good in the place he is let him stay there.

Diaz is a good fighter but to be great he needs to grow up.For all we know diaz was demanding things like having 50 friends in the octagon after the fight.He is doing good in the place he is let him stay there.

Actually Diaz was dropped by the UFC for poor performance. He was later brought in as an alternate to fight Josh Neer and beat the crap out of him then submitted him. The powers that be were impressed and gave Diaz another fight against Gleison Tibeau who he also beat the crap out of. The UFC made him a new deal but since Diaz likes to keep it real he denied the contract and went to fight for The Gracie fighting Championships which i dont think ever happened.

Actually Diaz was dropped by the UFC for poor performance. He was later brought in as an alternate to fight Josh Neer and beat the crap out of him then submitted him. The powers that be were impressed and gave Diaz another fight against Gleison Tibeau who he also beat the crap out of. The UFC made him a new deal but since Diaz likes to keep it real he denied the contract and went to fight for The Gracie fighting Championships which i dont think ever happened.

the Gracie Fighting Championships never took off... there was some issue that stoped the promotion and it died out at that point...

Dana needs to get Nick back... like him or not hes someone the fans will follow