Sign in to follow this  
Hizoka

New Wii thread

i know shawn and a few others have a wii.. first when you are on the wii page does your pointer jitter something bad? and if you got mario kart post your number so we can race

mario kart rocks

i'll get my wii number when i get home

and boxing on wii sports is addicting... it makes me want to get punch out

i never really liked the wii sports boxing. i liked the tennis and bowling better.

tennis is fun too but really easy... the boxing could use work its hard to get it to do hooks

Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Wii Sports, and Mario Kart... you never said if your pointer jitters.. mine shakes like its vibrating.. but only on menus

i have:

wii sports

wii play

wii games

resident evil 4

smackdown vs raw

paper mario

donkey kong barrel blast

hooked

battalion wars

lynx crossbow trainer

price is right

mario kart

paintball

dead rising

fifa

nhl

mario party

man i have some more but i cant remember right now

my punch out disc doesnt work!!!!

Super Mario Galaxy' date=' Zelda, Wii Sports, and Mario Kart... you never said if your pointer jitters.. mine shakes like its vibrating.. but only on menus[/quote']

i liked galaxy, great game.

mine only jitters when i'm too far away or on extereme angles

i liked galaxy' date=' great game.

mine only jitters when i'm too far away or on extereme angles[/quote']

hmm i am about 10-12 feet away... its a 52 inch TV its hard to be any closer

i liked galaxy' date=' great game.

[b']mine only jitters when i'm too far away or on extereme angles[/b]

Bout time you answered him man, hes only been asking you that question since he got the damn thing LOL

BTW, that sound funny too :P

hmm i am about 10-12 feet away... its a 52 inch TV its hard to be any closer

just get closer, if it stops jittering you know that's it. if it is, you just need to move your sensor bar. hopefully you have a coffee table in the middle to put it on

Bout time you answered him man' date=' hes only been asking you that question since he got the damn thing LOL

BTW, that sound funny too :P[/quote']

shut up man! i give answers when i friggin feel like it. go die!

oh by the way hiz' date=' they are supposed to be releasing an add on the the wii mote to make it much more accurate[/quote']

they talked about it at e3 it is out not... its called Wii motion plus... its going to be included in several games includin the new wii sports game that comes out next month... and the new Tiger woods game uses it as well as grand slan tennis and Vitrua tennis

What crawled up your **** tonight lol

earwig

they talked about it at e3 it is out not... its called Wii motion plus... its going to be included in several games includin the new wii sports game that comes out next month... and the new Tiger woods game uses it as well as grand slan tennis and Vitrua tennis

hopefully that might solve your problem, i'm deffinately down for another wii sports :)

earwig

hopefully that might solve your problem' date=' i'm deffinately down for another wii sports :)[/quote']

it only does things for games built for it... but eventually everything will end up using it... the new wii sports has frizbe golf... thats gonna be a blast

it only does things for games built for it... but eventually everything will end up using it... the new wii sports has frizbe golf... thats gonna be a blast

a system update could potentialy make use of it. just like firmware 4.0 made the card reader able to support high capacity sd cards. who knows time will tell

a system update could potentialy make use of it. just like firmware 4.0 made the card reader able to support high capacity sd cards. who knows time will tell

it might use it... its not exactly something everyone already has... it comes with a new wii condom like its supposed to stay even if its not in use...

BTW i gave up on the wii wheel.. better control without it in mario kart

it might use it... its not exactly something everyone already has... it comes with a new wii condom like its supposed to stay even if its not in use...

BTW i gave up on the wii wheel.. better control without it in mario kart

i can take or leave the wheel. i do the same both ways. actually, maybe i like the wheel a lil bit more.

oh ya, you should get guitar hero or rockband. they are fun. i just got the new mettalica disc. sweet.

17 more stars and I will OWN Super Mario Galaxy. Given up on Guitar Hero. My wife caught me leaping around the room and narrowly missing light fittings while rocking out to Lost Prophets. At 3 in the morning. Bare chested. Wearing a bandana. I think it was the groupies and drugs she objected to most though.