Sign in to follow this  
Hizoka

Hate in the world

don't know what news you guys read... but hate is going wild again... today, or yesterday an 88 year old man shot and killed a guard in the Holocaust Museum... and i think a week ago a 19 year old Military Recruiter was shot and killed because "of military actions in the middle east" as the gunman stated

people are just plain stupid now...

oh ya, the world can be very depressing.

shoot, my city can be depressing. across town 3 young guys beat the crap out of a 65 year old guy for being drunk and obnoxious to a girl. it takes 3 young guys to handle a loudmouth drunk??

3 weeks ago in my bar 2 girls pulled another girl off a toilet and beat her, bit her, ripped her hair out.....over a guy, WTF!

oh ya' date=' the world can be very depressing.

shoot, my city can be depressing. across town 3 young guys beat the crap out of a 65 year old guy for being drunk and obnoxious to a girl. it takes 3 young guys to handle a loudmouth drunk??

[b']3 weeks ago in my bar 2 girls pulled another girl off a toilet and beat her, bit her, ripped her hair out.....over a guy, WTF[/b]!

That was my fault man, my bad :P

well then your not allowed in here anymore' date=' banned[/quote']

I didn't tell them to fight over my sexy ****! That was on them, I was busy making it rain while getting a lap dance to "poker face" :P

I didn't tell them to fight over my sexy ****! That was on them' date=' I was busy making it rain while getting a lap dance to "poker face" :P[/quote']

i don't think they were fighting over who gets you.... i bet it was over who got stuck with you

i don't think they were fighting over who gets you.... i bet it was over who got stuck with you

You say Potato, I say Patoto

They were still fighting OVER me

im bored ... this forum really sucks tonight, aint nobody talkin bout nothing, i really aint got nothing to say... i should go to bed. q: /

oh and yeah lots of hate in the world... i try to think about all the love to cheer me up!

Try A) Living in Memphis, the capital of stupid, and we average 2nd spot in murders per capita over the last 10 years

B) Selling anything to the public and realize how stupid they are when they ask you wha you just told them and expect you to give them the world for $2.50 and a blow pop.

you will soon realize that hate is not the real reason. It is mental retardation of the general populace.

Try A) Living in Memphis' date=' the capital of stupid, and we average 2nd spot in murders per capita over the last 10 years

B) Selling anything to the public and realize how stupid they are when they ask you wha you just told them and expect you to give them the world for $2.50 and a blow pop.

you will soon realize that hate is not the real reason. It is mental retardation of the general populace.[/quote']

LOL thats great. I live in Orlando and we recently moved into the #1 spot for murders per capita in the Nation!!! I know all about stupid here were people will kill you FOR that $2.50 and the blow pop just because they want something to suck on and a 4 pack of Natty Ice!!

LOL thats great. I live in Orlando and we recently moved into the #1 spot for murders per capita in the Nation!!! I know all about stupid here were people will kill you FOR that $2.50 and the blow pop just because they want something to suck on and a 4 pack of Natty Ice!!

When I said the thing about selling, I was referring to when I also lived in Orlando. I sold timeshares and people would try to get me to include airfare in their packages. It got quite depressing that I would practically give them the package and they would want airfare for free and wouldn't buy it because they had to get there themselves. I lived out by Christmas, at Polo's East apartments. I loved it there just couldn't find a decent job b/c I don't speak Spanish. That's when I decided to join the Corps.

When I said the thing about selling' date=' I was referring to when I also lived in Orlando. I sold timeshares and people would try to get me to include airfare in their packages. It got quite depressing that I would practically give them the package and they would want airfare for free and wouldn't buy it because they had to get there themselves. I lived out by Christmas, at Polo's East apartments. I loved it there just couldn't find a decent job b/c I don't speak Spanish. That's when I decided to join the Corps.[/quote']

Wow small world, thats about 45 minutes from where I am in the Maitland area by I-4.

For real' date=' where?[/quote']

This little crap hole company that sold timeshares for marriot.It was right off of uhh, I think 17-92 maybe?? It was based out of a little bitty building with 2 offices and a big open "sales floor" it ws a crock. I made $180 for every time share I sold. That was the most miserable 4 months of my life. I wish I could move back down there and be a vice officer but I dont speak the correct language. lol

This little crap hole company that sold timeshares for marriot.It was right off of uhh' date=' I think 17-92 maybe?? It was based out of a little bitty building with 2 offices and a big open "sales floor" it ws a crock. I made $180 for every time share I sold. That was the most miserable 4 months of my life. I wish I could move back down there and be a vice officer but I dont speak the correct language. lol[/quote']

I though you were a friend of mine for a minute. Guy I worked with who moved to TN not long ago and was in the Corp. LOL

Vice Cops are pretty over worked right now so you might wanna look into it!!

I though you were a friend of mine for a minute. Guy I worked with who moved to TN not long ago and was in the Corp. LOL

Vice Cops are pretty over worked right now so you might wanna look into it!!

I did, they won't take me b/c I only speak English and Arabic. No Spaniche = No Yob!

I did' date=' they won't take me b/c I only speak English and Arabic. No Spaniche = No Yob![/quote']

Damn that sucks

Ever think about getting Rosetta Stone? Its pretty easy to learn with that. I'm learning Japanese with it!

Damn that sucks

Ever think about getting Rosetta Stone? Its pretty easy to learn with that. I'm learning Japanese with it!

I'm more concerned with the Arabic. Feds like it when you speak the language of the biggest threat. Plus 39875324-09812309840123984 people speak the language of Florida, Texas and California.

I'm more concerned with the Arabic. Feds like it when you speak the language of the biggest threat. Plus 39875324-09812309840123984 people speak the language of Florida' date=' Texas and California.[/quote']

Touche'

Did you just ask me to touch you in Spanish? WTF man? That's just wrong on so many levels! lol

I'm sorry French was the answer we were looking!! But we have some lovely parting gifts for yo.....we don't?..........Sorry, you get nothing

No soup for you!!!!

I'm sorry French was the answer we were looking!! But we have some lovely parting gifts for yo.....we don't?..........Sorry' date=' you get nothing

No soup for you!!!![/quote']

I hate the French so I wouldn't want anything if you even had it! >pouts<

I hate the French so I wouldn't want anything if you even had it! >pouts<

Lol why do you hate French?

Yo like a few monthes ago this 1 guy shot his wife right in front of their kids now that is COLD & he led the cops on a car chase too & it ended right where it started it is ridiculous!

Lol why do you hate French?

They smell bad, they think their poop doesn't stink, they charge wwwaaaaayyyyyy too much for stuff, their military would get owned in a battle with 2nd graders. . . .

They smell bad' date=' they think their poop doesn't stink, they charge wwwaaaaayyyyyy too much for stuff, their military would get owned in a battle with 2nd graders. . . .[/quote']

Lol yea true i guess i did not think they had a military.

Lol yea true i guess i did not think they had a military.

EXACTLY!!!! lol, their military is so weak people don't even realize they have one!! People make a big deal about all the cardio the French Foreign Legion does. IT"S HARD TO RUN AWAY IF YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH!!!! Feygs!

EXACTLY!!!! lol' date=' their military is so weak people don't even realize they have one!! People make a big deal about all the cardio the French Foreign Legion does. IT"S HARD TO RUN AWAY IF YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH!!!! Feygs![/quote']

Lol hope no french people are on here. Do you think u.s has strongest military?

EXACTLY!!!! lol' date=' their military is so weak people don't even realize they have one!! People make a big deal about all the cardio the French Foreign Legion does. IT"S HARD TO RUN AWAY IF YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH!!!! Feygs![/quote']

They shouldn't count anyway because they're made up of foreigners. No Frech Nationals are in the Legion.

Basically firepower because this one moron i know seems to think north korea can take us out...

That's because the moron thinks NK can arm and feed their Million Man Army. The logistics of it are impossible. They are the largest, but they can't deploy all of them into combat due to lack of food and guns.

As far as the most effective, Israel. They have very little but could wipe out the entire Middle East if we would take the leash off.

As far as all around it is the U.S.A. In a head to head no holds barred fight nobody can match us.

The Aussie Marines are some crazy hard bastages as well. Just not anywhere near enough of them to go to war on their own.

That's because the moron thinks NK can arm and feed their Million Man Army. The logistics of it are impossible. They are the largest' date=' but they can't deploy all of them into combat due to lack of food and guns.

As far as the most effective, Israel. They have very little but could wipe out the entire Middle East if we would take the leash off.

As far as all around it is the U.S.A. In a head to head no holds barred fight nobody can match us.

The Aussie Marines are some crazy hard bastages as well. Just not anywhere near enough of them to go to war on their own.[/quote']

Thanks don't you hate when you know you are right and the other person still thinks they are? I love those aussies lol they are cool one of my best friends is from Brisbane.

Thanks don't you hate when you know you are right and the other person still thinks they are? I love those aussies lol they are cool one of my best friends is from Brisbane.

Their Marines are the closest to ours I have ever seen. Plus most of the Aussie women I have met are a Sucker for our Dress Blues. lol

That's because the moron thinks NK can arm and feed their Million Man Army. The logistics of it are impossible. They are the largest' date=' but they can't deploy all of them into combat due to lack of food and guns.

The Aussie Marines are some crazy hard bastages as well. Just not anywhere near enough of them to go to war on their own.[/quote']

My dad said the ROK soldiers of South Korea are some hard SOBs too.

Russia and China are also still Major players as far as military strength. Head to head they are the only ones who could give us problems. Although we still have the edge by a pretty decent margin

Russia and China are also still Major players as far as military strength. Head to head they are the only ones who could give us problems. Although we still have the edge by a pretty decent margin

Russia i can see being a problem and china too because they have so many people to join the cause!

Lol you have been there before?

They fought with us in the Iraq war......one of the FEW who had enough balls to throw their hat in the ring to give us a hand!

IMO ROK Marines are too disciplined. They are tough as nails, but you need a little crazy in there. I don't think Russia could be a major player just b/c they dont have the money to fight an all out war. I don't think China cares enough about anyone else to go to war unless you invade them. IMHO

Lol you have been there before?

No, east coast doesn't get to go there, but I have met quite a few Aussie ladies and they all ask to see my Blues. It's like instant gratification to them I think. Ashka could probably shed a little more light on the subject. I might have just been lucky, lol.

No' date=' east coast doesn't get to go there, but I have met quite a few Aussie ladies and they all ask to see my Blues. It's like instant gratification to them I think. Ashka could probably shed a little more light on the subject. I might have just been lucky, lol.[/quote']

Oh lol i want to go there atleast once in my life.

IMO ROK Marines are too disciplined. They are tough as nails' date=' but you need a little crazy in there. I don't think Russia could be a major player just b/c they dont have the money to fight an all out war. I don't think China cares enough about anyone else to go to war unless you invade them. IMHO[/quote']

I agree on all

I was just saying IF ya know. Russia wouldn't be as much as a problem as China would if we ever had to fight them

Oh lol i want to go there atleast once in my life.

My mom went with work and said it was great. I want to go for an extended period of time though.